What do you think about her design?

What do you think about her design?

Attached: 1557440147943.jpg (1200x670, 70K)

she's beautiful

are people really crying over this? she looks fucking fine.

Why the long face?

No, no """people""" are crying over her warm smile, only subhumans.

Attached: HiroshimaAndNagasakiWerentEnough.png (800x2000, 1.69M)

WHITE WOMEN MAKE ME SICK!

i wanna marry her but a cetra will never love me, a simple human bean

Perfect.

Retards who think that this character, who was designed in the style of a european farmgirl, should look asian and round-faced can fuck right off. You'll get Yuffie for that.

>Aerith
>Aryan/white
No

She looks great, but she does still look Asian. You sound faceblind

Why not? Her mom banged Professor Gast and she was into Zack and Cloud.

Absolutely perfect and way better than I could have hoped. It's going to hurt for real when she dies.

Looks good.
Looking forward to other character reveals.

Attached: 1534216034468.jpg (380x281, 13K)

Its the most perfect design for her, fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Attached: Aerith.webm (672x378, 1.37M)

Attached: 1530022716585.png (640x658, 475K)

There's absolutely nothing asian-looking about her. You'll find no one agreeing with you on that, because you are the faceblind one.

In context of ffvii's story, she's the most aryan of them all

Personally i want to see her die but just like the original. In the sense of not seeying her say last words, or something like that. Keep her death like a shock, let her keep her eyes open and all that stuff.

aryan goddess

Aeryan

This is the archetype Aerith's appearance is based on. I'm so glad they stuck to that this time instead of making her asian like in Advent Children.

Attached: temp.jpg (450x300, 60K)

Why does everybody keep bringing up that she's white? Of course she's white, Aerith is a white character. Her last name is Gainsborough. Does this look like an Asian to you?

Attached: aeris.jpg (338x319, 83K)

Attached: 1557893994139.png (2027x1142, 1.13M)

I think it's stupid when people think an anime character looks white. But if you think this looks remotely Asian, you're fucking delusional.

grown up aeris vs 16 years odl aeris

So is it Aerith or Aeris? Where the hell did the other one even come from? Was it a translation issue?

>So is it Aerith or Aeris?
who cares
call her aeris if you like, call her aerith if you like both refer to the same person and both works

Right looks like a sectoid from XCOM 2.

her name is canonically Aerith in English. The VII original translation was famously bad but honestly with how her name is pronounced in Japanese (erisu) they were pretty justified in originally making it Aeris

Square's position was always that it was Aerith but they started really making it known when the post-VII stuff like CC started coming out

Damn, you could go dark placed with stuff like that.
Something I would like is for her death to take place somewhere else in the story. Old fans would be confused and paranoid: "Is she gonna live?", "Is she finally going to die here???" etc. Would be a nice way to keep the impact of the original without changing the larger story.

Attached: 1514342886196.jpg (912x1140, 98K)

The problem with all these edits is that they don't make her look her age. Aerith is in her 20s

She is literally Aryan in face AND canonically in the story you stupid cunt, your knot-browed Slav whores are not real Aryans.

It's K

Ares

Cute but needs to be more anime

I'm not a native speaker (german), but those two names make the exact same sound in my head. "Th" at the end of a word is weird and my head just defaults it to a regular "s" sound.

Elegant goddess vs uguu~

I think you mean caucasian.

my dick is fuckin anime you dumb weebfuck

makes me happy

Attached: 1531069089185.gif (640x360, 892K)

She looks great

Pretty

I firmly believe anyone who honestly has an issue with her looks has never seen a vagina

how can a dick be anime

BTW would you buy the remake if it has the Asian Tifa again?

Attached: A3752AD7-54C2-4C03-9C71-B373B6A144B2.jpg (1152x1026, 195K)

Yes.
>that look she gives Cloud at the end of AC
hnnnnngh.

Pretty ambivalent, to be honest. Some people are saying she's gorgeous but I just don't see it, while others are claiming long face and goblina but she looks alright to me. Just alright, though.

Attached: aeris ff7 1509000867092.jpg (600x918, 180K)

Yes

in fact I expect her to be Asian

>that time cloud mercilessly laid a beat down on aerith
>that time hojo tried to make red xiii fuck her
>that time when cloud hung out at the sauna full of buff dudes
>that time cloud and tifa fucked under the highwind
>mfw square enix are gonna have to remake those and other scenes

Attached: 1557254521091.png (450x450, 207K)

Yes. Why the fuck would I avoid a whole game because of the appearance of one character?

She literally looks like what I imagine angels to look like.

Besides the burning wheels within wheels ones.

what if she was an SMT character

>Aeris in bondage

Attached: 1445715164456.png (250x250, 72K)

I hope they don't take out the Red XIII rape innuendo by Hojo. The entire shinra raid is so fucking edgy, the rape is the perfect cherry on top. Pure soul.

I'd start to dislike her because I'm pretty sure Aeris would be a Lawfag

I wouldn't call the entire raid edgy. There's definitely a tone shift from heist/raid movie to horror movie after Sephiroth kills everybody.

Japanese people tend to make characters look asian despite having names like lockheart and gainsborough. I think it's safe to say that unless specified or given some sort of context (setting takes place in japan etc.) nobody is asian or white

Square-Enix was stupid to remake Final Fantasy VII. If they fuck up one (1) thing about it then the fans will never forgive them.

The raid happens after Shinra kills like an 8th of the entire population of midgar.

Attached: 1f4.png (1228x1315, 213K)

Barret is black. Aeris is white. Cloud's some weird twinky thing.

Isn't Aeris some weird ass alien? Like the last of her kind or something?

>Asian
She looks like a White girl or an Asian with heavy cosmetic surgery/Aryan genes though.

Man I want to replay FFVII.

>1/8th of the population
not necessarily. Remember people lived both above and below the plate. I'm pretty sure Shinra probably evacuated the people on top of the plate because those are the rich taxpayers.

but there's a whole continent of an asian themed people which is where yuffie kisaragi is from
everyone in advent children were made to look more asian than their ff7 artwork

So are they going to admin that Aris was just a prostitute this time?

She’s perfect

Yuffie is the only Asian character in the main cast of FFVII.

There's a reason Cloud wants to fuck Aerith and Tifa but just wants to be friends with Yuffie

Stay mad chinks

No. Aeris is the last remaining member of the original inhabitants of the planet. Everyone else is an alien from Final Fantasy X.

>wanting to fuck someone who steals from you

do, i playing new threat
fun's is there

somebody post a picture of AC and Remake Cloud and Aeris so we can compare and contrast please

I'm finishing off IV.

>fan mockups of Tifa based on her VII design are pretty
>Tifa's AC design is pretty as fuck
I feel like there's no losing scenario here unless the artists at Square Enix fuck up beyond belief.

shes perfect

I don't really like Tifa's AC design. It may be because I just don't like her outfit though, I can't tell.

She looks fine to me. Are we supposed to be getting angry about something?

I want to see the edgelord already

Attached: Vincent-FFVIIArt.png (313x539, 170K)

I wouldn't be surprised if they made her asian, it doesn't matter either way.

nerfed boobs

I'm going to laugh so hard if they remove him.

No

hell read the thread, most people are thrilled with the design

Attached: 1557442634676.png (1474x823, 1.13M)

FFVII is probably the best JRPG/turn based RPG in general, I hope they don't fuck it up.

Attached: gppeiXB[1].png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Reminder that Bin Laden was a fan of Advent Children.
If you prefer anything in AC to what's in the remake, you are a terrorist.

if part 1 only goes to leaving midgar or costa del sol then he won't even be in the first part

>Are we supposed to be getting angry about something?
well yeah WERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

>CLOUD IS SUPPOSE TO BE WHITE!

Attached: 1557598542090.png (1188x1111, 895K)

>episodic
>same gameplay at FF15

yea about that

You guys do know she's a prostitute right?

There's nothing wrong with being a terrorist, George Washington was a terrorist and a great man, especially the slavery stuff.

I hate this part where they try to make the cast look like a bunch of "big damn heroes" when actually they're just a bunch of psycho terrorist jihadists who are trying to destroy the world order for "muh polar bears" and "muh endangered amphibians" and "muh future generations"

SHUT the FUCK UP

What's with people's obsession with race? Either they look good or they don't, doesn't matter what real-life race they are when they live in a fantasy world anyway

Barret is a corelian from the corel desert, cloud is a nibelian

Yuffie is wutaian thief princess

The entire thread is just a race war, not even about aeris or ffvii. Thats just an excuse

I liked it :)

Attached: rV3Z3lW[1].png (1920x1080, 903K)

yes and no

Imagine looking up to someone as a child because they look a certain way only to realize your delusion of their race was wrong. You instill a certain hate to those who tell you you're wrong. Cloud is Asian and yet people won't accept it.

>episodic
multi-part series
>same gameplay at (sic) FF15
absolutely not. inform yourself.

Here we go

a 3 part miniseries is still episodic

>Imagine looking up to someone as a child because they look a certain way

Attached: 1469576932196.png (314x278, 129K)

Tifa and Yuffie are the asian ones

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>Asian

World is fucked anyway, it was never about saving the Planet it was just about them getting their revenge on Shinra.

Attached: inevitable.png (1602x901, 466K)

Reminder that the Cetra are jews.

Aerith is supposed to look jewish.

t. weeb pedo

What if they leave out Cait Sith and Reeve takes his place in the party

I have a bad feeling this game is going down the no fun allowed path anyway

Attached: 1545855809555.png (353x417, 157K)

Cloud isn't even real and the world he lives in isn't our own.

Golden blond hair
Piercing ice blue eyes

"Asian"

HAHAHA no.

Cloud is white. Just like Naruto.
Get over it.

Why are white people so obsessed with Japanese characters being white?

ME WANT FUUUUCK

Stop conflating real life with fantasy you brainlet, cloud strife is a nibelheim local from the western continent of the planet gaia

Attached: Roshambo.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

>a 3 part miniseries
Really? The absolute state of game industry.
Are they too ashamed to call themselves "early access" and decided to chop something, what was a single game before, into "parts"?

Cait Sith was a strange concept anyway. The rest of the party is growing and evolving, but how is the puppet getting stronger? It's not like he's making pit stops in Shinra Buildings to tune the thing up, but it still keeps on growing anyway.

we're not "obsessed", but when an obviously white character in a Japanese game is turned Japanese to appeal to a Japanese audience it's creatively bankrupt

Looks yellow to me

they haven't said how many parts it'll actually be I just used 3 as an example. It could be fucking 10 if they were greedy enough

First part is the entirety of midgar and is supposed to be around 20 hours

Nah you're pretty fucking obsessed and can't cope with Japan hating white piggus

I don't care about how characters look I'm just disappointed that it is action combat with your other party members controlled by ai

WANT BIG PENIS. I MUST FUUUUUCK

>midgar
>20 hours
>when you start up episode 2 instead of importing your save file and using your characters you start at their baseline but are "rewarded" with a few extra healing items
It's gonna be great

I MUST FUUUUUCK

watch, with the remake we will have such good graphics that you can zoom in really close to Cloud's head and see that his hair roots are in fact Black like a Japanese man and his hair is just bleached. And his eye color is from mako infusion, his natural color is lifeless-void black like a Japanese man's

would be cool to see reeve on the front lines instead spending the game sitting around at shinra with his thumb up his ass

In what world does she look asian? weebs are really mentally-ill holy shit.

LET ME FUUUUUUCK

Hopefully not because you would be fucking the story up.

No cait sith, no marlene kidnapped, no keystone to shinra, no information from the shinra to cloud, and other stuff

Although i would love to reeve meet the party personally. But at the end of the game? maybe not, since reeve stays in midgar to help with the evac.

maybe a self improving machine

Wow, be nice. He got totally upset and complained for almost a full minute when he learned Shinra was going to destroy an entire sector!

She looks more like a light-skinned latina

looks last gen

I WANT TO FUUUUUCK

I hope they make everyone else Asian except Yuffie just to fuck with all of you

Wonder what they'll do with Yuffie anyway. In the original she would always have great reactions to everything going on compared to the rest of the party. Cid was pretty good about it too.

Attached: brilliant.png (1602x900, 394K)

i dont think those comments would work because it would require from the characters to react to that silly comment accordingly, losing the impact.

then again, maybe they will and show like a *sigh* face or something.

>tifa mother will be from Wutai

That's fine

wife

I'm just happy to see others actually liking her

Attached: 1557694797326.jpg (844x1024, 116K)

bump

Attached: 1531944437961.jpg (640x617, 176K)