Xenoverse 2 > FighterZ

Xenoverse 2 > FighterZ

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-235436.jpg (672x677, 304K)

Neither have playable Chaozu and are therefore worthless

Fpbp

Both are pretty shit. The best DBZ games were the Budokais.

Attached: 1507768515492.jpg (306x306, 23K)

They're barely comparable. One's a shitty rpg with clunky movement, the other's a fun flashy fighting game.

kys xenofag

>Cell
Fuck that vorefag. He's the reason why this retarded fetish is even more widespread than it used to be.

*dabs in your direction*

Attached: Legacy_of_goku_2.jpg (320x319, 53K)

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 1549054918907.jpg (499x499, 115K)

Fusions > XV2

Attached: FUSIONFUSION.png (1000x600, 521K)

When will they make Maijin Satan canon?

For sure I played xenoverse 1 and 2 a lot more than fighterz. Can´t wait for xenoverse 3 to come out and be the greatest db game ever made, as db games usually are perfected in the third installment and it´s all downhill from there

>Thought this about raging blast
>skipped 2 and just waited for 3

Attached: Xenoverse RNG.jpg (720x400, 54K)

Budokai Tenkaichi > Xenoverse 1 and 2

Attached: 15542611444.jpg (500x375, 41K)

You gotta buy the games so they know people want then, user. Don´t give mixed signals to devs, they´re already pretty dumb as they are, no need to make things harder

Hopefully production on XV2 will end after DLC 10, they really gotta start on XV3 already.

Xenoverse is an arena fighter and never had a chance to be good in the first place because arena fighters are a garbage subgenre. 95% of people who hated Fighterz never played it.

Based

As much as I want then to release this as soon as possible, I know they must not rush the game. Let then refine it as much as possible, with everything xeno2 has so it won´t be another "the sequel cut content from the older game so it can add it all back as updates and claim they´re supporting it after launch" episode. Also, for the love of god, just let me paint every piece of clothing and use a fucking color wheel, the preset colors are garbage, specially the blue tones

I really do prefer FighterZ, I could never get into the 3D arena fighters for dragon ball

voting with your wallet doesn't work, one individual's interest demonstrated by a single purchase gets rounded off into the hundreds of thousands or millions of total sales.

FighterZ > Super DBZ > trash > every other DBZ game

Attached: 6151NN51HGL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 50K)

You can mod him into XV2 at least.

Now imagine all those milions of idiots thinking the same "I´ll just wait for 3"

Yeah, Fighterz is pretty clunky.

Switch release when

Why do we allow TWO DB fighting game franchises to go on at the same time?

XV isn't a fighting game. It's an RPG that thinks it's a fighting game. Bandai probably thought there was a crowd split and decided to try things this way.

It's not an RPG, it's an arena fighter. Fusions is an RPG.

The first Tenkiachi game is as slow and boring as the XV games.
BT2 and 3 are the best arena fighters this franchise has produced