Final Fantasy xiv

*CLANG*

Attached: drk5.jpg_orig.jpg (1364x2048, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXauzGQvIJk
youtube.com/watch?v=viDKam_hmGM
youtube.com/watch?v=ph4f06Q5ItE
youtube.com/watch?v=BiUp3DpksQY
twitter.com/games_ch/status/1129036658349879302
youtu.be/BiUp3DpksQY
youtu.be/tSVSnqoZWDo
youtube.com/watch?v=HDl0hgit6vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>*looks nothing like that in-game*
Heh, nothin personnel kid

>only 43 days left until early access

Attached: 1557450035380.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

16x16 Minecraft textures enjoy

post leaks

They better start showing us some shit and get the hype going, we're not even getting decent leaks out of the media tour starting.

its from twitter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKS WHERE ARE THE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS LEAKLEAKLEAKLEAKLEAKLEAKLEAK
LAEaek?lEEARJERK LLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Live Letter soon.

Wait one more week

Reaks are not happening u gaijin piggus
Stop asking.

Attached: 1537131076446.jpg (590x334, 23K)

LET ME GET THE FUCKING SEA BUTTERFLY YOSHIDA YOU FUCKING HACK I'VE BEEN HITTING THESE WINDOWS FOR THREE MONTHS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552216868841.gif (600x338, 3.61M)

Attached: 1557953764651.png (978x422, 65K)

Imagine you feeling her warm breath on you as she gently wraps her arms around your neck and climbs on top of you as you press your lips against hers as you feel a faint giggle from her as she whispers I love you and theaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1540142830438.gif (404x347, 1003K)

NOOOOOOO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

How about NEW LEAK?

i swear there better not be another fucking ability pruning, they can fuck with role actions or emnity and stuff but they better not casualize everything AGAIN, TP was so worthless of a resource they're cutting it, please i just want to actually manage resources/cooldowns in an extended fight

Attached: 1557880484166.png (640x480, 155K)

someone explain to me why is it really that important to cuck everyone except the media for a mere 7 days.

hey check it out I learned the fist of wind opener for monk

Attached: 1556369867129.png (1281x636, 518K)

The press always gets early copies of games to spread the word.

So the mediafaggots have time to make shitty youtube vids and articles.

There's going to be some kind of pruning because they have to make room to fit new abilities in. Highly doubt it will be on the level of WoW though. We've had a pretty consistent skill count since HW.

yeah I mean I understand the media being able to go and play the stuff but why hold the videos and such hostage if they're ready, we didn't even get the benchmark.

Here you go

Attached: FFXIV real leaks.png (994x498, 115K)

they're going to announce/release it all next week

wtf is this real

It's real. Here's the proof.

Attached: 1533751485544.jpg (1280x1280, 519K)

It's real. MrHappy is seething.

There's a lot they could definitely add to cut down on existing shit without getting rid of it.
Using the combo system that PvP has for example would free up a lot of buttons some jobs, but it'd simultaneously drag out a tremendous amount of "skill" involved in doing your rotations.
Primarily, DRG would become completely braindead.

are you retarded

imagine being hyped for this shit when classic is around the corner lmao.

based scottposter

The benchmark is coming to PS4 as well. Not to test performance but to access the character creator for Shadowbringers and play a demo reel for the game running in real time with your character.

Aren't you supposed to be going home?

classic playerbase gonna drop 2 weeks after release because wheres my lfr

Yes, MrHappy is currently creating a special unit led by Nep to hunt down and kill Yoshida

You know, at least this shit got one thing correct despite being obvious fake, the job video part.

cope more weebs.

King's honor, friend.

Cope about what? Why aren't you home yet?

I sure am excited for the re-release of a 15-year-old game. It's not 2004 anymore, grampa. You can't recreate the community nor the experience.

can't hear you over DBM telling me how to play

Guys my aunt works at Yoshi-Productions and she said that LB will be removed from the game and replaced with personal LBs like the adrenaline meter in pvp.

classic will be the vidya equivalent of a high school reunion and the novelty will immediately wear off in a week

Hope people enjoy it, but I already played classic, I'm good.

Ehh that's stupid.

But that'd be cool and we can't have that. It would make it easy to spot the shitters :(

DRK about to be ruined by the influx of all the gattsu fags

then shitters who die will lose their lb and get called out on and kicked.

duality of man

user they've been here since Heavensward.

Attached: 1536403310862.jpg (393x500, 55K)

>implying ff players have the guts to kick people

My dad works for Konami and he said Yoshida is working on a way to permanently break ACT

youtube.com/watch?v=VXauzGQvIJk

Attached: shadowbringers.webm (960x960, 2.23M)

Just finished my first dungeon as a Bard and i have to say, i might be too stupid for this game desu. Having to keep track of all those counters/DoTs/cooldowns (and later on the mp/tp of my party) + keeping an eye for the mechs + keeping an eye on my bar for the procs really tires me out. And i'm still 35 lvl for fuck's sake.

THROW WIDE THE LEAKS

Attached: file.png (800x1067, 1.55M)

My deceased great grandfather works for Square.
I can confirm that the next raid tier will have 4 instances, the final of which will take place on a large, circular arena. It will have a "surprise" in Savage, compared to its normal counterpart.

There will be a new tomestone, locked to 450 per week.
The new 24-man instance will award you with tokens you can spend to upgrade this tome gear, however it won't come until the patch after Savage is released.

Additionally, relic weapons will also become available at a later date, but won't be compete with raid weapons until 2 years into the expansion.

Also there will only be one primal on release because fuck you.

BRO

lalafell are the strongest race

Attached: lala ba.png (1232x563, 1.52M)

>log in after a month
>20 (Unable to retrieve)

Attached: 1558029521165.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

based leaker

>Published on Nov 26, 2018
at least try

Sounds legit.

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>Also there will only be one primal on release

PS3 rimatashins prease understandaru

What's a fun dps? Been playing Lancer and not feeling it.

the lighting and bad textures in this game makes the characters look terrifying and the mounts look like lifeless statues. the community is also really cringe.

wtf is this real

God that's fucking disgusting to look at.

I see a living Virtue, not a dead one. So.. this proves nothing

>Cleared savage
>Clared baldesion
>Maxed all jobs
>Maxed all beast tribes
>Got all TT cards
>Haven't played in over a month
And people in these threads constantly whine about not being able to stop, fucking hell

What level are you? Gonna level with you, most jobs are pretty boring under level 40+

They finally added an in game dps meter but It's AST exclusive.

ninja or samurai

Attached: legendary six sam.jpg (469x695, 153K)

>Make up ridiculous fake leaks thinking they're too far out to be believed.
>At least half of them actually are in the game anyway.

Attached: 1535831618248.jpg (640x480, 61K)

You really want someone to care about your accomplishments so here's a (you)

ayy hol up where the leaks @ niggas

Attached: robbery.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Nice reading comprehension

So wait, Yoshida actually said that shit about Mr Happy?
I'm thinking that's pretty based.

Classic will never be the same. It wasn't even that great. The only reason it was liked is because it was all we had. It was clunky and slow and everything was a hassle.

after 2 years I still don't have a fucking thordan card. I even have the fucking hw bird.

Monk was perfected back in arr, so it plays very well in the early levels. If i could turn back time and start over, id prolly do it as monk desu.

9 Percentile parse Virgin vs 99 Chad

I can't believe they actually went through with that Darkest Arts shit, bro.

My grandmother worked at square during world war 1
Enochian is now no longer an ability, it's just a passive trait you get at 30
You are now limited to 3 revives per fight
Red mage is getting a mana cost increase and a nerf to vercure
Leylines have their cooldown reduced by a mechanic idk what it is but that exists now and basically if you do ur blm rotation good you have 100% leyline uptime
SMN is getting a new pet and titan egi is getting buffed
sustain is being removed
They're releasing a Tsukuyomi statue later in the year with a sick ass moon related emote
Trick attack is getting removed.

Don't show off the best greatsword in the game like that. Odenta, Susano's greatsword, and Balmung also acceptable

monk was perfected in heavensward when it didn't have riddle of fire.

Attached: mnkz.png (1024x455, 962K)

It's funny how DRK gets the best looking katana in the game and not SAM.

>YO I HEARD YOU LIKE DARK ARTS
>SO I PUT A DARK ARTS INSIDE YO DARK ARTS
>NOW YOU CAN DARK ARTS WHILE USING DARK ARTS

Attached: 800px-Sup_dawg.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Odenta's goddamned fantastic but there are some contenders I think. Stock mythrite uchigatana and Baldur Blade are good shit

What's the optimal way to powergrind all crafters from 70 to 80 on release? Should I rush story for aether currents or go straight for gathering? What should I spend leves on, gathering or weaver?

Attached: 1557678514408.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Their retarded stance also looks pretty good when holding a katana.

Can't wait to see how they fuck up MNK in Shadowbringers. That said, I will never main anything else.

Leves+Collectables. You should rush story for flight if you have your own gatherers. If there's a wall like Raubahn EX then switch to gathering and do collectables.

Ghost Barque Katana is kino

>Monk was perfected back in arr
The core was, the overall job has been getting honed more and more each each expansion. If ShB continues this trend, 5.0 monk will be sharpened to a razor edge. Something to help maintain GL stacks during downtime would be a huge boon.
>monklet hating RoF

Yeah, im just saying the job plays very well up to and at 50, unlike many others post ability pruning. Like shit i leveled on bard, went and looked back at bards level progression nowadays and it doesnt get a new skill for 12 fuckin levels, quick nock at 18, and then windbite at 30. Shits retarded.

I've been experimenting with completing the crafting log. It does give pretty good EXP, but it also gives you a free weapon on finishing it. Other than that, probably burning through leves, but you won't be able to get every crafter to max on the first week through leves alone.

Scrip turn-ins aren't bad for the long run, lesser exp, but you'll need those scrips eventually anyway.

how to identify basic bitch in 1 easy step

>Katana

what class do you hate seeing the most in duty finder?

Attached: excat.png (271x396, 167K)

True. I love how weebs get butthurt because your dishonor SAM with shameful western steel.

SAM or RDM. Almost always guaranteed to be retarded shitters.

>he doesn't have the second lorebook
It's a Hingan sword so it is a katana, it just incorporates western designs.

DRG. Maybe I just have bad luck but I can't remember the last time I had one that wasn't absolute shit

Bards, Dragoons.

Leves and collectable. HQing stuff for leves that you can either use yourself or sell with as many XP buffs up as possible is also a good chunk of XP.

Don't forget to your class quests as soon as possible too.

Ironic, because it's usually paired with a 100% weeb outfit instead of a good looking western military uniform.

paladin because they are almost always weak-ass bitches who slow the run down to a grinding halt because they're scared that if they pull more than 3 mobs at a time they'll die instantly

SMNs, 9/10 times I get idiots that bane on single targets and don't do anything with Bahamut out

>job reworks make all jobs extremely intuitive, functional, valuable and fun to play while retaining their job identity/class-fantasy
>new zones look great and have plenty of NPCs to talk to or take quests from, lots of NMs and fates with unique mechanics on the First
>hrothgar and viera end up being fully geared on release from employee power-developing; poopsocks overflowing and Square employees found sleeping under their desks after 72 consecutive work-hours, then straight back to it
>Heavensward content for Blue Mage is genuinely interesting and gives it valuable overworld skills even without being full, same deal as suicides being useful for free Returns
>Nier Automata raid uses elements from all Nier games and the Drakengard series, plot revolving around White Chlorination Syndrome beginning to spread into Eorzea/the First Sin Eaters are involved, very apparent that it's Yoko Taro who has creative control over the plot and encounters
>8-man raids are nothing but original bosses with difficulty ramping up to about an EX primal's level half-way through the second raid-tier
>OST trumps everything else before it but we already knew that because Soken keeps getting better as time goes on
>Yoshida stands behind Mr Happy in his SAM artifact get-up and decapitates him after Mr Happy commits seppuku to restore his honor
How would Yea Forums cope?

Attached: 1552560069844.png (500x291, 84K)

paladin and dragoons
these are always played by NPCs, i hate using that stupid meme but there is no better way to describe these empty headed morons

I wish this was real. All of that sounds unique and fun.

Attached: D2lJf7NXQAAemSa.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Goddamn Yoshi is proving to be baseder by the hour.

>plot revolving around White Chlorination Syndrome beginning to spread into Eorzea/the First
You don't need that shit for everyone in this game to turn into pure salt.

>DRK unique and fun
yeah alright buddy see you in expert roulette

>Something to help maintain GL stacks during downtime would be a huge boon.
They tried that with Riddle off Earth and its probably the single most retarded action in the game at the moment. It's probably going to stick around in some form in Shadowbringers too since it was just implemented.

Aight. Whats this MrHappy shit people keep flinging around? What did he do?

You must be new to the game.

I prefer the BLU rendition of this. Hopefully someone has it.

He's just kind of a fag. Also "not your private army" invoked because he tried sending fans after Blufever, a genuine leaker, for discrediting his own speculation/prediction videos.

Bards and Samurais. Its odd how bad they are.

Wait. Did he really get angry at blufever? I thought that was a meme.
What a fag.

mch is the only good DPS in this game

>nobody remembers him acting like the biggest cocksucker in the world at the first fanfest to the point he got kicked out of Legacy and chased off Sarg

General faggotry. Got it.

I actually play the game and not spend my time watching youtube/streams, complain on the internet or ERP in limsa.
You do you.

With "remembers" do you mean "I heard some guy on here say it"?

Attached: 1544414027663.png (434x245, 189K)

I don't remember because I don't normally follow this shit. Got a quick rundown?

>I actually play the game and not spend my time watching youtube/streams, complain on the internet or ERP in limsa.
Nigger I have never watched Mister Happy but I know all this shit from talking to people in the game.

Fuck any melee DPS in dungeons
They never use AoE or give goad

Attached: IMG_20190516_130742.jpg.png (566x452, 707K)

dragoons are the worst players indeed

Attached: 12515.webm (542x558, 1.46M)

Just a typical American who has an overinflated self-important ego as a result of his shitty guides getting popular with trash players who couldn't even defeat Susano on release.

No, I mean that I was on Sarg and witnessed the fallout live.
Basically him and his posse were wandering around fanfest drunk and acting like they were kings of the fucking game. Being loud obnoxious shitters. They showed up to the EX primal roulette and got Mog. When the host turned his back, Happy shifted the roulette to Garuda instead. He got caught and then his group wiped to fucking King Mog. People were complaining about him all weekend and within two weeks he was gone from Sarg because he had become a fucking laughing stock.

Are we getting whatever the hell Hien did in ghimlyt dark?

Attached: tumblr_pl3g3x3BfN1vdj183o1_1280.png.jpg (1186x667, 278K)

Sin Eaters are actually the Legion. The 2B we fight is the new Red Eyes

Attached: 1-legion.jpg (640x480, 139K)

You cheeky cunt

Attached: 1294107762727.png (707x613, 155K)

Try harder next time.

FAr too OP to be credible

WHM because they always stun big groups and let my TBN go to the trash

Duration: 10s completly green. Time in Duration is never green

>duration
Lmao dude you fucked up

Responsible for most wipes in PUGs due to stupid strats.

Didn't this same fake leak go around before Stormblood too, only 10% instead of 15%?

For real though, Sole Survivor should work like it does in pvp.

But that's just the Kagehide, except I guess you can dye it, which is pretty pointless with a katana like that

So uh, I'm veeery slowly getting into crafting and just unlocked Ixal quests. Is this quest format really as shitty as the tutorial is leading me to believe? You gotta equip specific shitty gloves, go into a specific location a couple dozen seconds' jog away from the actual Ixal camp, and craft requested stuff there? How tough is it to actually succeed at the average quest? I mean, the other beast tribes are just completely trivial busywork to help you level combat jobs.

Surprisingly that's the first time it's been posted on Yea Forums, but the green text is a tip-off

>Is this quest format really as shitty as the tutorial is leading me to believe?
Yes.

>start a few months ago
>take my time to go through the whole story, don't want to skip anything
>160 hours in and halfway through Heavensward I run out of steam

To think I'd have the rest of Heavensward, post-heavensward, stormblood, and post-stormblood to go through just to get caught up is crazy.

Attached: t3qkhrohrh321.jpg (800x450, 46K)

You should be able to Sole Survivor and Holmgang your allies

He didn't really get angry at BluFever he just didn't care to discuss the leaks. He never sent his fans after anyone.

Puts out bad guides as fast as possible for views and never makes any sort of correct. Months later you still have people watching his shit and screwing up simple mechanics.

MOAR

Imagine being hyped for the re-release of a 15 years old game when a new FF expansion full of new content and Jobs is around the corner lmao

SAM and RDM, they are guaranteed to have very low IQ

The Mr. Happy shit gets me every time.

Enjoy having to go through four different zones as you rank up, at least you need less rep to get to max now.

> early access
yikes, thats a no from me "bro"

Who's gonna be the roadblock in the shad early access?

this comment really made me think

Yes. It gets better (somewhat) with Moogle dailies (50-60) and Nazamu quests are actually rather nice (60-70)

SHARDING

prepare for y'shtola extreme
or alphinaud savage
they seem the most likely to me

Solo Crystal Tower instance like 10 minutes into ShB.

>have to kill alphinaud
>half the plot is trying to convince the others to forgive you
would be kino

Layers! They're called layers!

>G'raha Tia: Warrior of Light, I need you to go to the First Shard and stop the Sin Eaters before the light engulfs it whole.
But first I need to see if you're strong enough to carry this endeavor to the very end.
>*Construct 7 steps out of the shadow*

pizza pasta mozzarella mamma mia dio porco

There's a reason Titania is blue instead of red.

"it's a me, mario" --Mario Auditore, Assassins Creed 2

>excited to have your tank repeatedly miss the jump in WC and die to a boss in one hit because all his gear broke and he hearths out to repair and can't find his way back inside the instance
I wish they let people who know how to play into the beta instead of streamers.

I wanna fuck titalphinaud

>heavy swing>skull sunder>butcher's block when aggro is an issue
>heavy swing>maim>storm's path as main combo otherwise
>always keep storm's eye buff up
>only use deliverance when you're sure the healer isn't shit
>use inner release on cooldown and try to fit the biggest number of fell cleaves possible in its duration when using deliverance
>defiance otherwise
>use everything else on cooldown
anything else i should keep in mind

Attached: 1529544472997.gif (230x300, 1.22M)

sounds like a good doujin except f or the breast expansion

>try to fit the biggest number of fell cleaves possible
No you always fit 5, rotations are strict

wtf is he holding? a giant rock?

WAR suffers the least from hopping into their damage stance, so outside of big pulls and the opening few GCDs, you're safe to camp deliverance once something is initiated.
I only use Defiance when a pull is starting (trash or boss) or Unchained is up, and even if Unchained is up it's a damage loss to hop into it if enmity is fine.
You can also slap Conv and Thrill together for a budget defiance effect when in deliv (again provided enmity isn't an issue).
Try to always line onslaught and upheaval with your IR.

tanks now have their tank stance mitigation and enmity as a passive

y/n

>rotations are strict
>not just yoloing and making it up as you go
LMOA at you lyfe desu.

I can't even be a worgen in classic

You're entirely wrong. You prepop unchained in defiance, tomahawk equalibrium, do one or two hits in and switch to deliverance. Get storms's eye on the 3rd gcd and then do inner release and stay in deliverance unless your healers are retarded, because defiance literally provides a warrior nothing other than acting like a permanent convalescence.

yeah let's streamline the already easiest jobs even more

Attached: 785528e8a290591a835abfe06a2508b6.jpg (736x1181, 259K)

I wouldn't really mind it too much if their tank-stance was their "default" and DPS stance was an on/off toggle a la the old Cleric Stance

I played WoW for about two months at the beginning of BFA as a BDK. Not having to bother with stances was at least convenient. It wasn't like I didn't try to maximize DPS anyway, so it just felt like one less hurdle. If the leaks are true, though, I'll miss the ability to pop Grit as an emergency cooldown. Otherwise it's better

Have you tried not being shit when there's a WHM present?
They're only doing what they should be doing. Stun on final collection and then maximise the stun time. It's a non-issue after that. Just wait for the 2nd Holy and you're good to go (duration of 3rd stun won't waste TBN as they all auto you on wake up).

>Nier Automata raid uses elements from all Nier games and the Drakengard series, plot revolving around White Chlorination Syndrome beginning to spread into Eorzea/the First Sin Eaters are involved.
I would not be able to contain my delight. As much as I love Soken and XIV's OST, I would MUCH rather have Okabe do the OST for Dark Apocalypse.
And if they collabed it might be the greatest vidya OST of all time.

Attached: 1554009586950.gif (244x300, 2.66M)

>implying they're not just going to rip tracks from the games

how would a support role fit in this?

Attached: holy trinity.png (933x580, 33K)

Don't use butchers block to make up for DPS not handling your enmity without dipping into defiance with unchained. It's really ineffective while in deliverance.
Aim to pull in defiance with equilibrium and unchained then switch to deliverance for IR then never switch back unless you need IB to survive or need aggro.

It won't be new songs, they will just take songs from Nier and fit them in like they did with the music from Tactics in Ivalice.

In the middle boosting the other three

judging by the tactics raid I assume they're just ripping some boss tracks from the games.

Nier shills need to fuck off already.

Those arrows don't make any sense...

>OST trumps everything else before it but we already knew that because Soken keeps getting better as time goes on
Only if the raid themes all use that cool robot voice. Most of the SB raid music was nostalgiabait for things I've never experienced.

what exact part of ishgard are we going to be reconstructing? all the buildings look fine there

>Third raid returns all the way back to Drakengard
>Final boss appears
>Growing Wings starts playing

Attached: 1553908416673.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

Honestly I would be okay with that. Kaine (Salvation) made it into Automata without even being remixed and it was one of the best tracks in the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=viDKam_hmGM
Get some of the DoD 1 field music for trash mob killing, and cue up DoD 3's final boss song just to infuriate everyone on a boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=ph4f06Q5ItE
I could see it working.

Attached: Yotsuba jams.png (396x338, 77K)

>Chapter 12 on the Ground plays through the entirety of the last raid, even through the other bosses

Attached: 1533006437934.jpg (576x768, 98K)

Please. I doubt anything outside automata will be referenced.

>tfw getting filtered by Alphascape v3 because I'm not a native english speaker so it takes more time to process "Starboard" and "Larboard" so I get fucking beep booped on

Attached: 1557955197443.gif (100x100, 26K)

Alphascape was such dogshit, here's hoping Eden has an actual setting and not HOLOGRAMS

>DUDE IT'S JUST RAMZA ON THE ART THEY'RE ONLY GOING TO REFERENCE TACTICS

Taro's involved with the raid series and Automata is in and of itself a giant reference to previous Nier games and Drakengard

The great thing about the Nier raid is it'll actually have good game design and a well put together story.

Attached: 1556832412614.png (727x1028, 550K)

What a nonsensical excuse, considering 99% of native english speakers have never heard the words starboard and larboard ever in their lives.

Attached: 5123.jpg (230x219, 11K)

Calm down you fucking nigger.

Were you the healer I had last night that died for almost 30 minutes straight to starboard larboars until everyone left

>ESL
Just look for "S" and "L" instead of trying to process the whole word. "L" for "left".

Attached: 1530281565587.png (512x384, 304K)

What's a good YouTube channel for raid guides

If you've never heard the word Starboard, you need to expand your fucking horizons. And if you can't parse the meaning of Larboard, you're probably brain damaged.

>shills
>for a raid we've got confirmed
How much of a buzzkill do you have to be to hate that fans of a series are excited for a crossover?

>he didn't enjoy a hollowed-out portion of the Interdimensional Rift that an alien space-faring war mech appropriated as its own training grounds and which it maintains absolute control over
Fuck outta here

Yes, they will. Shadowbringers already looks unfinished, and so too will the raid series. Sorry if this has roasted your rump, though.

>99% of native english speakers have never heard the word starboard

Attached: 1529222918319.jpg (598x600, 68K)

I expect some references to Nier and Drakengard since Return to Ivalice used Tactics, XII, and Vagrant Story.

>dude humanity is extinct and everyone is robots
Yeah, riveting story.

L as in go to the left, or as in it's attacking the left?

A DRIFTING TENDEERRRRRRRR

It would have been a cool setting if it wasn't just holograms. They could have done Exdeath and Kefka without resorting to that.

>titania turns red in the second phase because it's both of them

Sit on boss left hemisphere
If "L(eft)arboard" dodge through, otherwise stay still
If pattern repeats dodge through again

I dont even remember the definitions its just pattern recognition you dumb ESL

They should've just called em starboard and port because literally everyone knows port means left, no one in the modern world uses fucking larboard.

Attacking its left.

Attacking the left. "Larboard" and "Starboard" refer to Omega's position relative to the players, so when using Larboard it will always attack to its own left. Jam yourself in his ass or in his head so you can duck to either side at a moment's notice, and maintain orientation.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we're getting the good 2B.

Koji thought Larboard starting with an L would be faster and easier for people to notice in the heat of the moment.

well if you did the ixal quests you have to make items that use the terms starboard and larboard

I've heard babor and estribor, which are the Spanish equivalents, only because I fucking dive at sea regularly and frequent ships. The average person knows fuckall about nautical terms.

It's an intentional trip-up, and the JP game uses a similarly dated version of port for its own name for the attack.

Based koji Fox using based words like starboard and larboard instead of virgin incel words like left and right.

I picture Yoko Taro looking at Yoshi like "dude what the fuck" over the state of XIV's level of ass

Attached: 1557880276596.png (615x526, 345K)

I've never been on a ship in my life and I know those terms just from movies and video games.

Playing Bard is akin to Whack a Mole, something like DRG and its rigid rotation should be more your style or NIN with a simple rotation and big utility

>Alphinaud dies
>Allisae in her grief summons a primal in his image and then fuses with it because she feels guilty about letting him go off alone
>She now believes she'll never be able to lose him this way because she's gone insane
>have to put them down
>go back to crystal cat in fury
>he tells us it had to be this way and we must take further steps to correct the balance
>Y'shtola dies and is possessed by Matoya
>entire expac is one big tragedy of our friends dying just as how the original warriors of darkness fell
>except us

>gay abstract dimension hopping with no rhyme or reason
>robot aesthetic for the THIRD time, even shamelessly after Alexkino
>90% of the story is just tournament arc filler
it was hot garbage

Like when my friends tell me old maplestory was better, sure, if you enjoy getting 8% exp per hour

>6.0 reveals that they all just drank sleeping potions

ANCIENT NEGROEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!

In fairness pre-Big Bang Maple was objectively better on a lot of fronts, I don't miss the insane grind involved despite it being the push for the community aspect but it's better than current maple scrapping the fucking FM in favor of a market-board

Someone should port this into Wallpaper Engine.

It's just following what the Japanese text has.

>final post quest
>you wake up in ishgard again
>naked cat boy in bed with you
>Find out it was a drug fueled sex haze the entire time
>all your shb gear gets deleted because it's not real
It would be based

BANG BANG CHICKEN

It's starboard and port.

the japanese are the nautical terms as well. fortunately for the japs their caveman language just says left side/right side instead of larboard/starboard

Omega, play some romantic music.

My house has a guest book.

Attached: 1550405100348.png (800x550, 19K)

>WHY
>DO WEATHERED WARRIORS WANDER THEIR WAY, WITHER WANTING WONDERS WAIT

>mfw I'm spic and got over this problem after the first wipe
We only wiped again because either the healers or dps (mainly the dps) were a bunch of idiots

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x963, 226K)

all noted
thanks for the help

So does mine!
But it's an apartment so nobody ever comes to visit.

Lv.26 trial noob here and I have to say this has to be one of the most boring stories I've played in a while. Does it ever get interesting?

Unfortunately it gets interesting in the main after you've already done the vast majority of ARR. The lead-up to Heavensward is marked by an immediate skyrocketing of writing-quality.

I still wouldn't forgive them for putting so much effort and care into making Nu Mous look really good and make them a Beast Tribe, only to turn around and make the next playable male race generic bara furrybait.

1-5
Shift 1-5
Ctrl 1-5

when you reach heavensward or buy a arr msq boost

Yes, it does but only after the main quest scenario of ARR

>TRY DARE THE DEAD TREAD AHEAD ON A ROAD THAT IS BORROWED
>DESIGN
>THROUGH THE SUM OF THEIR SONS DO THEY SEEK TOMORROW
>TONIGHT
>WITNESS THEN AS THE END SHALL BEGIN WHAT WAS FINAL
>THEIR LIES
>FOLDING BACK FURTHER BACK EVER BACK TO THE PRIMAL

Attached: 1534184406900.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

The people who complain about the Azys La/Allagan rift are brainlets that didn't pay attention to Omega's story, I love that shit.

It gets better after 200 hours

No, quit now and never come back.

Unironically this

THAT WAS BULLSHIT

nope
if you don't like the comf by now you just just leave

You know Vayne wouldn't have let this happen.

Attached: FFXIV_Rabanastre_artwork.jpg (1340x600, 223K)

>what is Nabudis

he is ready to invade garmeland with construct 7

You're right. He'd be too busy forcibly fellating his younger brother.

>be AST
>roulette
>always give my enhanced cards to the strongest dps
>but once in a while throw a regular card to the other one so he commends me
AST life

I guess we're lucky Middy fucked the Agrius.

Attached: unknown (1).png (627x338, 152K)

Gaius wouldn't have used the Agrius to bombard Eorzea. He would have waved it around to force a surrender, but he always goes for strategies with minimal casualties.

>it's a midgarsormr goes to sleep after getting blown the fuck up episode

>You have to do the whole MSQ all over again

Attached: ghostbad-1[1].gif (256x224, 3K)

this desu
Low level was comfy as heck. If all you want to do is zoom to endgame you're not going to last long.

>every time I do big pulls the healer lets me die
>even when I pop all my defensive CDs and stay in Shield they just don't heal me enough
What do you want from me

Leave Middy alone. He's had a hard life.

Should you be in dps stance as a tank even if your gear sucks?

>200 hours to complete ARR
lol

That's nothing, it's just an accurate tooltip for what it does right now

I get withhold my commendation when the AST recognizes my superior damage dealing genius but still gives the other drool jockey a single card.

That wasn't Vayne's fault though.

You should only be in DPS stance for bosses, but if your gear is shit then stay in defensive

>go through an abbreviated version of the MSQ
>WoL visibly disturbed as they recall doing things they're "just now" doing for the first time
>radically alter the course of events by skipping vast swathes of bullshit they now know was unnecessary, ie know the exact location of the Ultima Weapon's remains to prevent Nero from repairing it and Gaius from using it

He ordered their destruction Vaynefag.

It depends if you're taking too much damage or not

>Eorzean savages can win against this

Did you guys know you can Rescue people in mid-air? Like if you jump off of an arena edge, you can drag some poor bastard with you. Neat huh?

Attached: 1557945657926.png (540x339, 257K)

Sounds like bait. I imagine you would get a "can't do that while moving" error since it needs a spot to pull them too, and the game doesn't count that sort of thing while moving.

>finally start eureka
>people are actually nice and helpful

Attached: 78659403024.png (1224x903, 1.14M)

Well you don't. It works fine.

Attached: IMG_20190516_050249.jpg (1500x1000, 304K)

>start eureka
>fall asleep

Gaius' strategies didn't always align with Solus' plans, and the city states aren't easily cowed. Speaking of airships, whatever happened to the Gration?

Is it Borderlands day? Time to try some things out.

>MSQ roulette gives some pretty nice exp
>it's 45 minutes of unskippable cutscenes every time
It was nice revisiting the story after all this time, but goddamn. I can't do this as a daily thing.

Eureka players are all massively chill. You're in that grind together and every level 60 remembers how it was to start each zone as a shitter

Yea, even had a few people ferry me and get my aethrytes through pagos and pyros.
All they said about why was they received the same kindness and were paying it forward.

So who's the leader of the scions now?

>Gaius' strategies didn't always align with Solus' plans
Yeah, but we know from him turning on Solus and Nael because of the Meteor Project that he will put his ideals first.
>Speaking of airships, whatever happened to the Gration?
It's permanently stuck in Azys Lla because they can't melt the ice Shiva put over the engines.

>Demon Chardanook WAR solo tank
>Jump Holmgang and get rescued to the 2nd share stack

Here you go bro

Attached: BLU.png (750x750, 627K)

>start eureka
>ask for beginner group
>no response
>some guy shouts for party
>ask for invite
>no response
>forced to grind 60 level 2 mobs by myself for an hour
I never went back.

Attached: 1498586758933.png (756x1072, 230K)

Us, really. Tataru in charge of everyday running of the group and stuff but we are the most senior Scion not in a coma, so.

EUREKA
CLOGAN
GRINDAN
PARTYAN
TRACKAN
WHERE THE TRAINAN?

Conduct actually started up pretty quickly with Eureka, people being selfish faggots in Anemos didn't fly because of its intention as group-content and needing a group to accomplish much of anything. That and everybody was fucking annoyed by constant "IS PAZUZU UP" instance-hopping when Pazuzu activates and dies at about the same time on every instance.

The first 10 levels were the worst. I didnt have a fucking clue about what was going on and everything was slapping my shit. It does get easier as you get aclimatized to it.

>those maxed level area quests
Dem fucking Griffons, man

Technically nobody, by everybody's admission. Alphinaud is the closest thing it has to an on-paper leader but he's their diplomat first and foremost. The WoL is considered for their position as overseer to fill Minfilia's chair before everyone present decides that's stupid and unnecessary.

>mfw I need to run it daily to get them tomestones of poetics for the anima weapon

Attached: 1245884608958.jpg (720x480, 138K)

>No potential
>HP washing was mostly optional
>Scrolling
>Emphasis on party play / squad system
>Better Showa Town Bosses + CWK
>Skelegons shared or Temple of Time

Fuck yourself, it was better

When are primals gonna get cool rock songs again? The last primal theme i enjoyed was Amatsu Kaze.

Always
Healers can adjust
DPS can press diversion

ALL HAIL TATARU TARU
QUEEN OF EORZEA

Have we gotten any information of the trust system? Is it only for ShB dungeons or can it be used for overworld content?

Hmm, I'll try sticking to Bard for a while (only played as one for 1 day, and been playing XIV for like, 3 days) and if I don't see any progress I'll probably swap to one of those jobs instead. Thanks for the suggestion.

only for dungeons bro. if you could use them elsewhere you would see faggots stealing hunts with their trust parties.

>Dont go fight the empire stomping through the continent and go on a demension hopping sidequest because I am le sad :(

No, fuck her and her shitty expansion hook.

MNK, because it's the only job I can tell at a glance isn't playing correctly. With other melee, I can give them the benefit of the doubt and assume I just missed it when they did their positional attack, but if a Monk isn't constantly moving, then you know instantly that they're fucking up.

blame catbro, we can't ignore his calls.

I'm not sure what you mean by "tried" since Riddle of Earth means you can maintain GL during literally every period of downtime unless its a phase transition.

I love RoF for being the filter between people who actually like MNK and people who just "hehe me hit 123 fast".

>be new
>play on balmung
>finally accrue millions of gil after a month and a half
>impossible to buy a house

Attached: 1556792726562.png (713x730, 156K)

i want to be a pugilist forever

>Why wont you answer my vague non specific calls and open the gate I have given you zero directions to.

He was retarded as well.

Man fuck feast

What else do you expect from a cat?

>haven't had a first-timer bonus all week

Attached: 1526971875819.png (400x400, 152K)

I hope the "leak" about Gunbreaker is true because it sounds really interesting.

Should have just leveled blu for easy tomes.

Attached: BB.png (800x522, 428K)

what leak?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ph4f06Q5ItE kicks in
>The entire fight is just the Suzaku DDR minigame for 10 minutes straight
>Raidwide stacking damage every time someone misses a note

Attached: 1334608350420.jpg (266x329, 25K)

I'm on my fourth Anima weapon in the last few months and I've not stepped foot once in MSQ roulette. I will never ever touch that shit ever.

I have never been as terrified of anything in this game as the final Pagos quest man, fuck that shit. Put the quest marker literally inside the fucking level 40 mobs, absolute bullshit.

You don't stand a chance of getting housing on Balmung, just settle for an apartment or private-quarters in an FC.

how can you be new with a character on Balamung?

Read a claim that it's supposed to be a "shield" based tank where instead of like Rampart giving you a 20 percent damage reduction their version just puts a bigass damage soaking shield on themselves instead akin to a SCH shield, and that it has an ammo system like MCH except you can spend it both for damage and to power up your defensive CDs.

I mean I'll believe it when I see it of course, but it actually sounds like it has unique tools.

B-but I want one
Is that weird? I made a character on balmung when I started the game and that was it

So it's DRK with more shields?

There's nothing interesting about Gunbreaker being a tank, this is bad design, shut the FUCK up

Tell me your secrets!

Attached: 1266283919316.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Well if that turns out true, then tbn becomes super cucked. also doesn't sound fun to play.

Balmung opened up with world visiting

>when I started the game
When was that?

Are there actually still people out there furious about it not being another dps?

That sword doesn't look very sharp.

That wasn't a leak if I remember right, it was some guy being like "it'd be cool if every tank had a unique mechanic like how warrior gets more hp" and mentioned wishing gunbreaker's was having shields up to like 50% of their hp

ff8 gunblade users were protector knights

You can't buy housing on other worlds with the world-visit feature

Maybe I'm just lucky with new player bonus but I just do all my dailies (except MSQ roulette) and buy everything before I start up a new anima weapon. For Crystal Sand, I trade in seals for Moonstones; 80k seals = 20 Moonstones and you only need 200 to get 80 Crystal Sands, and that's assuming you're not doing other stuff to get Crystal Sand. If there's anything else I can get for the weapon that doesn't cost Poetics I go those routes too, like doing the repeatable CT quest for Aether Oil and buying the crafting items off the MB since they're dirt cheap.

No, that's just Seifer's delusional bullshit after watching the film Laguna was a part of.

Crystal and Aether are hot garbage.

>defiance literally provides a warrior nothing other than acting like a permanent convalescence.
fucking retard
25% increased HP and healing received is functionally 20% damage reduction

Kind of, but remember this means it wouldn't have standard Rampart style mitigation at all, it would be completely based around shields to mitigate damage instead of it just being one part of their kit.

Maybe, I dunno. I'm just down for anything to make classes play more uniquely instead of all tanks having "enmity combo, damage combo, 20 percent mitigation, bigger mitigation, ect" like they are now.

>25% increased HP and healing received is functionally 20% damage reduction
No it isn't, you retard.

It theoretically would be, but it doesn't apply to instant heals, only hardcasted "Spell" heals. Guess what the majority of healers heal you with.

Only if you're full HP.

For blu, yeah it sucks that it's only half a class, but if you do the 3 challenges every week that's 440 tomes and 500 allied seals for like 5 minutes of work.

so you missed that gay promise squall makes about being rinoa's knight then

Primal ain't no peach either.

In theory, but since no healer worth their shit uses GCD heals the +healing is near worthless.
You would mostly use it to IB if youre out of CDs.

Literally opened up you brainlet

I'm leveling crafting so the Seals/moonstones arent a problem.

I'm at half way of the the Crystal sand part now (getting them through carfting/gathering) but I can't reliably get poetics/hour anywhere else than MSQ roulette.

Alright, leveling BLU just for poetics seems lot of work. I'll keep that in mind though if I ever get around leveling one

Attached: 1274908466756.gif (199x149, 20K)

Healing has been changed long after making Defiance what it is today.

Nothing to do with the gunblade.

>all three gunblade users are protector knights
>that has nothing to do with the gunblade despite the clear theming in the game
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sure thing. Keep in mind the class switch exploit still works for blu until shadowbringers. They aren't punishing anyone for using it.

>Cast nuke
>Swap to BLU as soon as the cast finishes

Youll get to max in a couple hours at most.

Now you're just stretching.

Hail to the king, baby.

Attached: yoshipgameofthrones.jpg (965x792, 163K)

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Attached: yes[1].png (160x40, 3K)

Alrighty then
I'm off to level BLU

Thanks guys!

Attached: 1275898061752.jpg (864x594, 96K)

Still the most sane and balanced, community-wise.

They'll actually fix it?

Bring your burb with you too.

They already fixed it for chocobo, and I imagine they could roll it out for blu too, but haven't yet to be lenient.

They claim they will, anyways. They did give a reason for no immediate fix being that it has to do with how the server actually distributes EXP, and they've been aware of it for quite a while but didn't do anything because overworld EXP is not worth it for any job but BLU.

Their fix for chocobo leveling was to put its EXP gain on-parity with BLU's no matter your job.

>Reskinned Elezen and Roes marketed as "new races"
>No new healer
>Zones look amazing, better then Shillblood and Heavensward
>Story is, while full weeb going to be amazing.
>NEW ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE MUG STATION
>Trannies infesting the community like goddamn roaches and PC enforcing GMs lose their shit if you offend someone but won't move their fat asses to ban the swarming bots.
>Nothing suggesting it won't be a HW/SB repeat.
I'm 50/50 on this xpack. This is the best we got, the MMO market is really in it's death throes.
>inb4 WoW shill
I wouldn't touch that rotting carcass with a ten foot pole. Too busy being comfy on my CoH private server.

Attached: 1538186306141.jpg (260x216, 10K)

That's why I figured they would ignore it, since fixing it would require them to unfuck their shitty servers to some degree.

Did they finally get CoH private servers working?

I wish elezen looked half as good as viera.

Yeah, multiple are up.

Blizzfags will eat anything up

Attached: 1557947600082.png (1645x1642, 291K)

aw shit nigga, are they easy to get into?

how do you emote at people without it showing in the chat log

Check /vg/ for /coxg/.

/emote motion
or just disable the chatlog component in the emote menu

None, honestly. Honestly, everyone has been alright so far when I use the duty finder with my brother as a dragoon while playing a paladin. Always nice and helpful as they give us tips and friendly greetings. Then again, I'm playing on a Japanese server that used to have a large amount of English-speaking players before some sort of server merge while I was gone.

Hell, even one our healer went out of their way to speak in English and say "good game" while we did Cutter's Cry for the first time and cleared it on the first try against the Chimera.

Attached: 55769961_2314657382111564_4239405868187123712_n.jpg (678x960, 121K)

about a month and a half, maybe two ish months ago

I was seriously so disappointed
That man is so handsome and I want to tongue kiss him in his mouth and in his ass hole but then I saw what the actual game looks like and I'm like uhhhh No buy

Attached: 1308304808698.png (624x352, 148K)

Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: 1516908625821.jpg (1752x1182, 1.13M)

Will Titania surpass this?
youtube.com/watch?v=BiUp3DpksQY

twitter.com/games_ch/status/1129036658349879302
Fucking cocktease

Attached: 1303760931127.png (210x230, 3K)

Hopefully. Lakshmi is the worst vocal song in the game.

"MCH DERETED NOW UNSUBBU!

Attached: 1542400457130.jpg (620x320, 54K)

I need that song

Attached: 1556007697365.jpg (640x466, 43K)

I've noticed that everyday they have drip fed us something; A screenshot, a picture, that. I guess we should all be used to being drip fed.

I hear DRK noises
I HEAR DRK NOISES

Agreed, I always thought the singer sounded like a retired Vegas showgirl trying to recapture her glory days at 65.

Will do, thanks for the info bro

Attached: 1550773681543.gif (640x480, 422K)

It's over DRK will get their own Fell Cleave a better Fell Cleave. The same thing WoL used in the trailer.

>best dog
>worst song
YoshiP is a nigger.

>Story is, while full weeb going to be amazing.

That was Stormblood retard

WE FALL

>old strait back on storm path
WAR WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WORSE NOT BETTER

>weeb and grey turd zone expansion is finally done
God, I have never been more ready for magitek and fairy bullshit.

Absolutely repugnant taste

Attached: no no no'.gif (400x298, 2.58M)

Call it Umbral Cleave and call it a day

Phoenix summon confirmed.

>bootleg sophia
I hope so

Literally the goodest of boys.

Attached: ffxiv_16052019_231810_517.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>thinking lickspee's song is good
Yikes

>Sophia was bollywood

Attached: 1529392822693.jpg (1200x1309, 84K)

One more week. And then one more month and a bit.

Attached: 1345253645776.jpg (406x364, 118K)

go back

Someone please explain to me what the fuck Eureka is please.

We can all at least agree that Susano's theme was phoned in and stupid, right? Even if the fight itself was fun.

Attached: 1528513761622.png (540x343, 266K)

I just use MSQ roulette as productivity roulette.
Do some banking or check my emails on the other monitor while I tab back in from time to time to move my character forward.

All I can say right now is that WHM mains will be feeling really good next week.

A useless grind.

Fuck no, Susano's theme was wasshoi out of ten

Yes, it's literally just generic as fuck "Asian" music, even if Susan himself is a massive bro his theme is fucking garbage.

>100% love my job as-is and am terrified that they can only make it worse with job updates

Attached: 1352610446078.gif (256x144, 2.23M)

It was fitting especially if you play with JP voices.

Goddamn, the SFM porn is gonna be GLORIOUS.

The devs attempt at seeing exactly how much shit the playerbase is willing to eat.

What job

that was me with HW MCH

All the primal themes without lyrics are shit. Ifrit, Bismark, Zurvan, Susano.

SAM

All I can say right now is that WHM mains who haven't killed themselves yet will do it next week.

the answer: people that hated or never got past anemos and pagos had to do damage-control hard when it started getting fun with nerfs, pyros and hydratos

zurvan is good
susanoo is good too
seiryu is good
shinryu without lyrics too and this is top primal

Holy fuck you don't have a single taste-bud in your body

i'm sorry that your fears came true user

i hope they make MCH awesome again now that there's three ranged

>breathes sharply after every line
youtu.be/BiUp3DpksQY

Attached: 137328372714.png (609x452, 207K)

Bismark phase 2 is pretty good, it reminds me of PSO music

The girl in the front is cute.

Absolutely not

Fuck you, I like Bismarck theme.

Attached: 1270027587799.png (493x402, 8K)

Sorry, just sounds too wacky and cartoonish

In what universe?

You’re too wacky and cartoonish.

RDM players need to be Brave going into Shadowbringers.

bravely default minions confirmed

give leaks bastards

i guess you really hate the brute justice theme then?

Shit taste brother
Bismarck, Susano and Seiryuu all have great themes

Your favorite Job is shit.

>All the primal themes without lyrics are shit
Nigga.

Attached: FFXIV_Gilgamesh_Render.jpg (1080x720, 172K)

I don't hate it, but it's not top 10 either.

verBrave?

MCH got deleted and you need DDR pad for dancer.

Is there a way to preview my current armor on another race?
Thinking about giving my potato some fanta, but I'm not 100% sure which race would look best.

>Ifrit
You can really tell his theme wasn't designed for him specifically, but was meant to be a generic primal theme before they did unique themes going forward.
What kinda style do you folks think Ifrit's would've been?

>Greg
>Primal

Attached: IMG_0389.jpg (491x450, 106K)

All I want from Shadowbringers is for Bowmage to return in some form

the two are absolutely nothing alike
Sophia is a bootleg Ramuh btw

The refrain version isn't bad, to be honest.
youtu.be/tSVSnqoZWDo

I've cleared from o1s to o9s. How does o12s compared to neo-ex and god kefka?

Attached: questionmark.jpg (68x129, 4K)

>Seiryu
>Primal

I just heard an aggressive cry, could they have changed the sound of dark arts?

Attached: 1510809417717.jpg (600x345, 24K)

I really hope these amounts aren't real

I'm still sad we didn't get something like this for his SB fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDl0hgit6vM

just play a caster then

fuck ifrit we saw him in every final fantasy game. just fuck it.

Make MCH the bowmage and give its casting animation gun maintenance and reload animations like mustadio's.

WHERE'S THE DATAMINED MUSIC

easier since it's literally 4 mechanics

It's up.

You can clearly hear Bloodspiller and Carve and Spit going off, listen again

>shit on big shit remix #9274983274823

There is nothing to datamine currently.

Final Omega only has two difficult mechanics. Patch and Hello World.
Both mechanics however get repeated multiple times throughout the fight.
Patch is the very first thing you'll face, so you can wipe to it repeatedly until you've perfected it, then Hello World is immediately after it.
The 2nd instance of Hello World is slightly different but the way it's beaten is more or less the same.
Everything else is just super easy "everyone does the same thing" mechanics.

Have someone that plays that race wear it for you

user ever since I read your post I've been haunted by auditory hallucinations that sound like cock-sucking.

Boring, if you do one mechanic Hello World 2 which begins somewhere around 50% you pretty much clear the fight. All other mechanics are easy and only keeps repeating. Our first clear was when we did Hello World 2 correctly for the first time.

That's pretty fucking nice. Based SE, locking shitters out of the best music.

yikes

Up what?

Theres no datamined music senpai

There's two new orchestrion rolls, band versions of Omega's and Shinryu's themes.They have the shitty orchestrion audio filter, but the actual versions of the tracks won't be out for over a month.

>do castrum fluminis for the first time
>Tsuyu's death scene

Attached: 1502578118080.jpg (240x193, 11K)

I heard those clearly, but around 13-14 seconds you hear a war cry. Could be a mob or someshit dying, but it sounds cool nonetheless.

Use the gpose tool

>mfw I've always played the game with BGM off and after two years realize there are vocals in some of the boss themes

Attached: 1266079153657.jpg (630x600, 39K)

Sounds unironically easier than 7s virus, what the fuck

What you said about HW2 is wrong, also archive all is much harder than than patch.

>I've always played the game with BGM off

Attached: 1526766495067.jpg (277x285, 19K)

You're right, but the music hasn't been put in yet, for obvious reasons.

what the fuck is wrong with you

>trash character with forced story development just to drag on with a side story since they kept the main focus for the end of the expansion
meanwhile in 3.3 with got the peak of heavenskino with nidhogg

post yfw some vocals are meant to be seen from the primal's perspective