Switch mini leak

So I have some info about the switch mini as it is under production right now. We got one to test a game we are developing for the switch to see how to optimize for it. I don't have any pictures since we had people from Nintendo monitoring what we were doing. Here is the basic details that I saw.
>It is smaller than the normal switch but a little bit bigger than a vita
>It has no joycons, controls are built in. It has a d-pad.
>The shape of the system is different. It is more of a mix between the vita and switch.
> It has circle pads like the 3ds. Buttons are in the same place
> Screen is smaller than the switch but is 720p. It is an OLED.
>It has a microusb cable, headphones, and a microhdmi to hdmi cable.
>No dock but it seems like to play on the TV you need to connect the microhdmi to hdmi cable to the TV and use the system as the controller.
> The system has bluetooth so joycons and other controllers will work with it.
>No HD Rumble support
> Gyro controls or CMG is supported and works.
> From what was talked about when we tested it, it will be cheaper. From talking to Nintendo employees monitoring us it seems like they are pricing this system around 200 usd.
Since we got our hands on it this thing has to be releasing soon. With other consoles we tested before release from Nintendo there has been a couple of months before it releases.
I don't know anything else about this system.

Attached: switchmini.png (197x195, 17K)

>microusb cable
>microhdmi to hdmi cable
>OLED
riiiiight

Too good it's bullshit.
t.uncle works in Nintendo office in Kyoto

>No dock but it seems like to play on the TV you need to connect the microhdmi to hdmi cable to the TV and use the system as the controller.
Yeah right

>Get to try a new unseen console
>doesn't give his opinion on how it feels the console

keep trying faggot

>assuming this fag isn’t lying
Do the circle pads click in for l3/r3?
How big screen roughly

>circle pad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>how it feels the console
Bad grammar. I might as well add this in. We had to write about how we felt when we got it so I will be brief so I won't be tracked down.
It feels good. It is a little heavier but the controls feel like the 3ds and it can be fit into a big pocket. I think it feels better than the current switch in handheld. When playing on the TV the controllers is a little hard to get used to.

>How big is the screen?
3 inches high and I am going to say 6.5 inches wide. I don't know for sure.
>Do the circle pads click in for l3/r3?
Yes but it is different than normally. You have to be light on it to not break anything. you don't need as much pressure to press it.

Gay
Aren't they supposed to be releasing a "pro" model as well? More interested in that. Need to know how pissed to be since that rumor started like a month after I bought my Switch.

We didn't get that yet. It might be shown later in a couple of months and release later.
Also that rumor could also be false but I don't know yet.

>knowing the specs of the screen but not the size

Hmmm

I'm guessing a pro model will have a Tegra X1 made on a smaller process so it can run at higher clocks and keep cool and have decent battery life
When docked the Switch currently runs at 1GHz, but the Tegra X1 can clock up to 1.9GHz at full speeds, so a lot of untapped performance there

My lunch break is going to end soon so i will have to leave this thread.

>3ds circlepads
fuck off

Convenient

a mini shitch

I have three minutes so ask away now.

Would you eat ass?

no

>OLED
>d-pad
At least try to make your bait believable.

>I have some info

Sure you do faggot

>It has circle pads like the 3ds
lmaoooooooo
D
O
A

Do people actually give a shit about a mini version? Id rather hear about the rumored plus version

It would be good for kids and people who mostly play in handheld mode or travel a lot

>>No dock but it seems like to play on the TV you need to connect the microhdmi to hdmi cable to the TV and use the system as the controller.
so in your imaginary world they made the switch smaller but somehow built the dock into the console too?