Rage 2 deemed a commercial failure. Hair lips rejoice

All women on the box art and it still failed? What's wrong with you bigots?!?!?!!!

gamerant.com/rage-2-discount-pc-ps4-or-xbox-one/

Is this because the game is insensitive to poly-palated people? Bethesda is a cleft-ally! That Kotaku article was a hit piece!!!

polygon.com/2019/5/13/18617783/rage-2-impressions-characters-enemies-mutants

Attached: PMS The Game.jpg (560x617, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/cgl/thread/S10149852
ign.com/articles/2018/08/11/rage-2-is-primarily-being-developed-by-avalanche-studios-id-working-with-them-on-a-creative-level
gamerant.com/rage-2-discount-pc-ps4-or-xbox-one/
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Video-Games-PC-compatible/zgbs/videogames/4924894011/ref=zg_bs_nav_vg_2_229575
youtube.com/watch?v=nCvc9VD-zWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

or is it because the driving is garbage?

Gamers are voting with their wallets! they're never trusting Bethesda after the failure that was Fallout 76.

SJWs don't buy games like this.

That's a stronk wyman? Dropped

More like they don't buy games. Period.

It's an enemy bandit, one of the generic mooks.

hmm maybe the story is boring? Nah maybe the script is shite? I dunno it might be the repetitive gameplay

thats a woman?

God damn I hate this fucking board now.

>WHY NO BUY GAME? ME SUCK TRUMP TINY COCK, HURRRR SJWS SEE GAME NO SUCCEED

How about this you fucking faggots. It's a bad game. It is uninteresting. Nobody wants to play it. Has fuck all to do with the extreme bullshit your incel minds think are real political discussions. This game is not "woke" or whatever other "SEE BETHESDA, GO BROKE" - fallout 76 was a disaster and perhaps it's a symptom of shit game development.

I hope every single one of you kill yourselves. You cant fucking go a god damn day shitting up vidya discussion with your 12 year old politic brains.

nobody asked for rage 2

Attached: it.jpg (1085x1455, 153K)

is it cracked yet?

It had the shitties marketing I've seen recently. Pink haired dykes on cover and pink haired dykes on twitter

Why would you think that? Obviously there is gonna be crossover between SJWs and adults who still play video games.

This, this and only this. What about the first one made you opt for the AAA sequel?

Attached: god tier graphics.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

It's not bad, it's just that nobody wants to play it. It happens.

Wasn't needed, Bethesda fucked up and released the game without Denuvo exe.

>All women on the box
these are supposed to be women?

Attached: 1378207486065.gif (127x139, 462K)

LITERALLY no one asked for this uninspired garbage shitshow. I played the first Rage, and all I could remember was just how god awful the experience was. It's a Far Cry clone mixed with nuDOOM, only significantly more braindead. There's barely any challenge, it's just mindless explosions. And there's barely any discernible art direction, despite what all the promo suggested (brink pinks, etc.). Boring to play and painful to look at. Even pirating it felt like I was ripped off.

I mean it looks okay but not something I'm going to buy for $60. Should have come out at $30-$40 and herald the return of the B Tier or Mid Card vidya that seems to have been missing since the PS2 days and now all we get is big budget AAA shlock or indie crap - indie crap that some beardos have the hide to charge $60 for.

>All women on the box art and it still failed?

You are being cheeky but that box art really is a bad design choice. All that pink with a screaming lesbian on the cover dosen't exactly speak to the audience they were going for.

Go back to sleep, Bert. The world today will only confuse and irritate you.

>SJWs
>Adults in any sense of the word

Or maybe because Rage wasn't that good AND it's a Bethesda game?

Honestly that box art is one of the worst i have seen.
Rage's box art was so good and they just fucked it with 2's. It seems like a gta ripoff

Attached: Rage_cover.jpg (284x350, 23K)

No. OP is retarded.

>Pre order the game
>Start the game
>I can chose between two characters
>I always pick the female character
>The female character is ugly as fuck
>Whatever, let's keep playing
>Some female protag kicks the door open
>She looks horrible too
>Ask for a refund after 6 minutes of gameplay

He mad

Who the fuck was expecting this to sell?

>>I always pick the female character
Enjoy your gender dysphoria, basedboy.

Bethesda, I guess.

I don't see anything much different about the game than any other.
I'll wait until it's $30, then watch more videos and see if it's worth it.

>things that totally happened

yeah i mean how do they expect to sell copies if they don't have jon snow play it as a lightgun game

Was this game even advertised outside of its initial trailer last year? I don't remember ever hearing about it until it came out and I saw threads on vee. You shills are horrible at your job.

I bought the game-I played Rage 1 and enjoyed it, while fully understanding it was a shit game. Friends laughed at me for buying it but I didn’t care. Rage 2 is a slightly less shit game. I’m enjoying it in the small amount of time I’ve had to sit down and play. It’s loop is similar to Mad Max and I’m okay with that. This is the kinda game I can just put some music on over, get drunk and or stoned and just enjoy shooting shit. It’s not by any means a revolutionary game, but it knows what it is. It’s fun and the shooting feels satisfying, but I wouldn’t force it on other people. Maybe I have shit taste, but I don’t care. Money well spent in my retarded and gay opinion.

Attached: 2097BE75-2E5E-4B13-8347-B30334DE4C9C.jpg (400x400, 115K)

It flopped because the first game was shit, so why would people buy the second game

Stay mad, discord tranny.

I actually thought the screaming character was a guy

i don't understand how it's either balls to the wall shilling front to back or just plain radio silence
all the tv slots for vidya ads are mobile shit now i guess

people who buy bethesda games are a little older and older people are more patient and and willing to wait a year to get the game half off.

are they real type guns or futuristic space type guns?

>not mad or defensive that a game isn't perfect
>just playing and enjoying that game
That's pure and wholesome

Keep seething.

Attached: Sans titre.png (1097x389, 35K)

I know a grand total of one tranny who games. And you know what they do? Pirate every single title they are interested in.

They’re realistic guns but with futuristic tech.

basé et pilule rouge

Attached: cause_im_a_gril.jpg (687x628, 20K)

I cant tell the difference anymore either.

Spent 40 britbucks on this, and I'd say wait for sale. It's worth playing for the combat, but the writing is piss poor and the game insists on giving you all these needlessly complicated upgrade menus that just feel like unnecessary baggage that was included because apparently all games need upgrades systems now.
Would have worked better as a linear shooter.

FYI: Rage 2 isn't by Bethesda. Bethesda Softworks published it. Avalanch Studios and iD Software developed it.

It's one of those "pick on sale after few years" games.
Just like the original was. Got that thing for 10 euros new

Thank you for the support my friend.
Not even trying to be political.
I always pick the female character, both of the first female protags were ugly as fuck, I just thought to myself : "Do I really wanna play this shit with these lame characters ?"
And then I asked for a refund.

Yes it's cracked just piratedtjis shit not gonna pay for this dumb white feminist game

Surely something other than seeing 2 woman made you return a game. Are you retarded?

PROTIP: Never ever EVER market anything to the professionally offended.

Attached: SJWMarketing.jpg (600x999, 60K)

Sorry ID Software, I'm a paying customer and if I don't like to play with the characters you give me, I'm gonna refund the game, get fucked.

It's just some ugly female. Game is shit but that seems really dumb when you could have easily seen it online what the game was.

I remember watching some E3 Coverage for this game and one of the guys on the discussion panel was whining that they chose to depict deformed mutants as villains. He literally chose to get butthurt about a cleft lip or whatever because he personally had that at birth [and had it corrected surgically so he looks normal]

Alright.
I start up the game I just bought and pic related is what I see when I have to chose my character.
Is this fucking serious ? Does anybody find this shit appealing ? It's absolutely disgusting to the eye, horrible. How did this get greenlit ? Ugly room with two retarded fucks with ugly outfits and ugly faces.
Everything in this screenshot is unwatchable.

Attached: Rage 2 Character Creation.jpg (770x434, 45K)

I

No one does, apparently.

It's not a Bethesda game though.

That's what's cool with Steam. I hate spoiling myself the games.
Whenever I buy a game, I always try to look zero videos, zero articles about the game, etc...
Then I jump into the game without knowing anything about it. Like in the good old days of SNES.
If I don't like it, I stop after 2h30 of gameplay, and I ask for a refund.
My method has literally zero downsides. I bought Ni No Kuni 2 with the 80€ I got from the refund. If I don't like it, I'll refund it too.

>publishers are now developers
Yea Forums is the lowest iq board

That's just typical ugly western created female (tranny).
Just stick with anime girls.

Has the game even been out 24 hours?

Calm your tits m8.

Oh look other tannies are here making excuses again

Wow I can't believe this repetitive single player open world shooter that only lasts 15 hours hasn't sold well.

Why would anyone get this at launch?

Not as ugly as your mouth little man.

>I bought Ni No Kuni 2
Now refund that game because that game is even more shit. It's a failure as a Ghibli game, as a Castle Management game with no option to build how you like, piss easy and a boring story.
Don't be fooled by the first chapter. Refund that game.

>game has female enemies
Dropped

Killing women in games makes me sick

its a good game though

Get woke, go broke.
BTW anyone who's played bf5 lately will say how empty the game is and its almost impossible to get into a non conquest game.

The room isn't ugly tbqh

Or pedophiles
Weeb anime games sell even worse

>Don't be fooled by the first chapter.
That's true, it's the only danger of this method, games can start strong and end weak, but being disappointed is a risk with everything you buy.
We'll see how Ni no Kuni 2 is, maybe I'll refund it too. Whatever.

Was half interested, but I hear the world is fairly empty and theres only like 7-8 guns. The powers look cool, but I really dont like the hyper neon look, even the trailers for New Dawn were hard to look at, and same with Blood Dragon. IMO not an attractive aesthetic.

They don't buy games at all.

It wasnt' appealing to me but I would say it has a charm and an identity.

I was interested because the combat looked great and I didnt knew why it was getting shit on by reviews. Then I watched Jim Sterlings video and it seems the game greatly suffers from being open world with a lot of dumb and boring fetch quests, empty map and bad pacing. Why do devs keep pushing this open world meme?

Not an excuse, nobody asked for a street fighter 2 after the shitty first game, and yet here we are.
You can always create demand by delivering high quality product. No good game has ever failed because "nobody asked for it".

will be after i finish persona5 gameplay looks nervous enough
i finished mad max so i can handle never ending car batlle

id didn't develop it at all. It wouldn't be a steaming pile of shit if id had any part to play in the development - they just oversaw it creatively, whatever that means. Giving the reins to the creators of JUST Cause and using their engine was a massive mistake.

realistic with a flare to sci fi abilities. The shotgun for example fires buckshot from the hip but when you ads the gun actually melts the buckshot as it passes through the barrel to create a slug

>All the women on the box art
What?

>Avalanche Studios
From now on this is a red flag for me. All this guys know how to do is make a big open map that runs smoothly and thats it. They dont know how to make fun games.

I'd say it's worth a pirate at the very least. The gameplay is fantastic once you have a few abilities and weapons. The story and open - world are forgettable.

>Rage 2 deemed a commercial failure.
>two days after release
Jumping the gun, mate?

I pray to god DOOM does well, I don't want to go back to slow boring FPS'es that has plagued us for the last decade.

I've played a few hours (pirated it). It feels like a pretty good shooter trapped in the most uninteresting, tryhard setting with an awful story to go with it. It literally tries to gaslight you into thinking Rage 1 didn't exist and tries to pass off its zany new aesthetic as something unique but they don't even go all out with it, there's just... Random pink shit in random places? Okay? The open world is also just really uninspired, might even be more barren than the one in the Mad Max game.
Really sucks because the combat is completely solid.

Who the fuck was ever expecting Rage 2 to do well in the first place?

Borderlands 3 killed all the hype for Rage 2.

game will sell like shit, i've had 2 friends who generally keep up with games ask me how i got such an early copy because they thought it wasn't coming out for ages

>They dont know how to make fun games.
They make games that are consistently fun if you only play for an hour or two at a time. The dev team's best games (Just Cause 2 and Mad Max) are fun on the surface, but are also remarkably shallow and repetitive. It's been almost a decade since JC2 and they still haven't improved on this for some reason.

Attached: 1550382129574.jpg (308x403, 20K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1539020511489.png (1280x1168, 706K)

It looks boring as fuck and 7 years behind

Street fighter 2 was something no one had ever seen before. Rage 2 is just another fps

Attached: look.png (1780x227, 45K)

you can ignore the point all you want, you were never right.

Have Avalanche's games ever sold well on release? I've always seen their games get discounted quickly, which then apparently results in decent sales over a longer period of time. I imagine Rage 2 will be the same.

Expect to see it heavily discounted four months from now just like Mad Max was.

I seriously did not know this even existed until maybe a week ago. I didn't even know it was out until I saw it in Gamestop yesterday, where they're selling pre-purchase copies with some piece of shit called a wingstick. I don't know who's more desperate, the developers or the fucking store.

Attached: 1359972766757.jpg (542x472, 32K)

if they had put the sexy women from the first game on the cover it would have sold well
but they once again pandered to sjws and feminists exclusively

Attached: look2.png (1784x231, 60K)

Attached: 1542100324011.jpg (640x426, 157K)

the gunplay is solid tho
problem is you dont get to see lots of it because of tons of shitty cutscenes, unskipable dialogues and boring slow driving between them

The shooting and gameplay actually feels really good. The overall tone is cringe, there aren't much in the way of nice character designs, but there's nice color usage and the open world feels spacious but also alive and varied. The plot is essentially non-existent - it sort of feels like you're playing a outback sheriff simulator. Honestly having a bit of fun.

>I don't know who's more desperate, the developers or the fucking store.
Bethesda's marketing has been outright awful for the past couple years for some reason. What you're saying about Rage 2 is what people were saying about Prey 2017 when it released.

>man I just want decent AA games to be made
>But I'd be damned if id actually buy them

heard they were doing rage face tattoos on twitch.. how can you call that bad marketing? How can it be a bad game if someone's willing to get it tattooed on his face?

Attached: uuuurrpp.jpg (1646x823, 66K)

I dunno man, I knew Prey was a thing well before it released. I seriously didn't know Rage 2 was happening until Steam threw it into my face with PRE-PURCHASE NOW.

Is Rage2 not AAA?

get woke go broke fags are so starved they are trying to turn a game with no agenda into a sjw game just to score a win

What?
It's a woman you kill so why would SJWs and trannies appreciate that?

>Western game sells 5 million copies
>LOL BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY HOW WILL COMMIEFORNIAKEKS EVER RECOVER?
>Japanese game sells 1000 copies
>BASED NIPPON WHAT A SUCCESS
lol

I am not an incel or anti-sjw in fact I am very liberal

And this game looks like shit, all the female characters are ugly dykes with that retarded 2015 halfcut that NO ONE does anymore

I was convinced the writing was intentionally bad for at least the first 2 hours, and I would question and intelligence and sanity of anyone on the team who believes they were doing something worthwhile

The graphical fidelity is high, but everything design wise is ugly as shit. Who wants to play an ugly game dude!

In all other aspects, it's like a game from 2013. What an idiotic misfire. Like Bethesda gave college new grads $100 million dollars to make a sequel to an IP and they picked fucking Rage

Fuck off, I can't post wojaks and OH NONONONOHAHAHAHAHA to reasonable comments like this.

Western games have budgets of millions of dollars, Jap games are made for less than 100K and tasteless weebs will buy enough copies for them to make a profit.

Attached: 1557381272242.png (1366x768, 2.36M)

>Then I watched Jim Sterlings video
Don't enable him.

I sorta liked the first game

Attached: 1463269854539.jpg (272x153, 17K)

Go back

>Yea Forums says game is shit
>ask why
>get a bunch of nebulous remarks like it's shit and looks bad that anyone who hasn't even played the game could tell you, with perhaps some identity politics thrown in
You should never get your opinion about any video game (especially not Western ones) from here. Everyone who posts in these threads is an underage drama faggot looking for their next shitposting endorphin rush.

Yes they do, otherwise Steam and all other digital distributors wouldn't exist. Paying for digitally distributed games is inherently SJW
>this developer made something so they deserve to eat! don't you dare pirate!

Ask me how I know this was draw by a tumblr fag

I pirated it, I'm not willing to pay for digital and it is digital only on PC

>Hair lips
what

theyre gonna make this uninspired lame looking game's bad performance look like our fault. they'll say we dont like awful looking games because we're racist were sexist were nazis. game journalists will say these things.

Politics may have not made the game shit, but it also didn't make it good. That's the real point people want to make. Make a good game first, then worry about the other bullshit.

So has anyone here actually played the game yet and possibly explain why it's shit and a blunder?

>make an extremely fun FPS with fantastic synergy between specials and weapons
>but put it into the blandest open world possible with garbage driving and vehicle combat and the only usable vehicle being the glider
>AND advertise it by putting an ugly trash mob on the cover

Attached: 1542528414164.jpg (1217x1169, 405K)

Sounds like Borderlands

Borderlands shooting was garbage.

Didn't even register that as a woman.

welcome to clownworld

Got it at redbox. It's generic wasteland exploration and driving, some decent combat and fun abilities. They don't really go anywhere with the HYPER PINK visuals. It's legit a generic 7/10 (being generous here) game.

The game looks amazing and has amazing gunplay like nu Doom. The problem is you sissies aren't man enough to handle a game like this with these themes. It's like Mad Max. This society is too pussified for a game like this. The sjws are bitches and won't like it, and the alt right is full of snowflake pussies that think manliness is dick sucking ben "I got owned by the BBC" shapiro. None of you people can understand manliness, so a manly game like this goes over your heads. I expect Doom Eternal to suffer the same fate. These games are just too masculine now.

I'm glad you hate it you pathetic cuck. Stay off it now.

All I can tell you is no one bought it at my store.

Attached: 20190516184105_1.jpg (3200x1800, 1.1M)

Attached: 20190516184147_1.jpg (3200x1800, 1.02M)

That's just powerful western WAMEN design.

Imo weebshits have awful taste in same face waifus constantly, but I'd sooner take that over the disgusting butch 'women' western devs keep shilling.

I unironically didn't notice there was any woman on this boxart.

Attached: 20190516183723_1.jpg (3200x1800, 879K)

What the fuck, the reporter wanted them to change the game, because the bad guy has a cleft and he doesn't like it because it reminds him of his own cleft, and it's litterally all he talks about, why is he even a reporter.

>I hope every single one of you kill yourselves

Ironic, tranny

To be fair, people who buy physical, especially those who buy them at video game stores (as opposed to chains like best buy), have the worst possible taste ever and are as almost as cringy as the employees working there.

Woh guys maybe we are just incels. This guy speaks the Yea Forums lingo and everything.

It's sjw bullshit, good.

Attached: 20190515165531_1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.28M)

Attached: 20190516184201_1.jpg (3200x1800, 983K)

How

yet another bethesda SJW flop. thank god

Attached: beth diversity flops.jpg (615x615, 101K)

>anti-sjw
Everyone is anti sjw

bethesda has really fucked over their relationship with consumers and rage 2 already was a game without much hype behind it, nobody gave a fuck about rage 1

>EA shills trying to kill a single player game

Is it me or are the lefties that come here even more unhinged than usual?

why does she have drawn dicks on her

Attached: 20190516182651_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.44M)

they're trannies from their little discord. trannies are mentally ill leftists x 10

Attached: lgbbqBRAAAAPPPP.png (600x533, 503K)

because theyre degenerates

Attached: 20190515220313_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

Yeah but usually they aren't this angry. This tranny is like shitting up multiple threads on here

i thought the first rage was either an atv racing game or bulletstorm, i realize i have no idea what it is.

Man Arkane really went to the shitter, it's such a shame.

he does this when he's really cranky. his dilator is sticking to his wound too much, getting triggered by too many """nazis""", some SJW shit flops and he hyperventilates, etc.

These characters being playable made since though and it's not like corvo was actually replaced

For some reason the trannies really hate this game.
It's always the same thing, saying it failed because even CoD is better, saying that we all should buy Borderlands 3 instead and that Bethesda is the root of all evil because they attacked Jason Schreier.

So what is it about this game everyone has issues with?

>If I don't like it, I stop after 2h30 of gameplay, and I ask for a refund.

I thought Steam only gave refunds up to 2 hours?

I'm sure /r9k/ would love this game.

It's a very average game. Good gameplay but doesn't really do much interesting beyond a bunch of shooting arenas and driving mechanics to have you drive between the places where gameplay happens. I don't think I'll ever revisit this or really think about it ever again unless somebody's talking about stuff Bethesda published recently, which is about the same for the original Rage.
Yea Forums is just desperate for blunders as usual. It'll probably do modestly.
That said, it's currently #85 on Amazon's top selling for video games. That's not a good sign.
If you're wondering what the top games(as in games and not PSN cards because you cannot trust Sony with your credit card information) are, it's Super Mario Maker 2 preorders, Smash, RDR2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Pokemon Sword/Shield preorders, NSMBU Deluxe and Mortal Kombat 11.

You can pay for your games while not being a stupid fuck that gets triggered by tits.

I enjoy the game as well, but massive invisible walls that prevent movement are way too numerous

Post a pic of your face so we can judge just how much weight your edgy comment holds.
If you're an ugly piece of shit creature (who are we kidding, you are), then keep getting fucked by life.

Is there a good amount of sexual bait. Like just sexy stuff I can keep my dick semi-erect to ? Some female models and clothes looked nice.

If this game was just sold under ID/tr guys who made Just Cause it’ll probably do better

Bethesda has nothing to do with this game beside publishing you tucking retards

And good luck selling single player experiences to sad ass zoomers who only friends are made in online games and can’t live with themselves for a minute without going suicidal

SJWs and tranny activists actively affect the gaming industry.
>Sony
They are ruining vidya for years now.

Attached: 1556789601518.jpg (960x960, 172K)

>make a sequel to a game no one wanted
I mean what the fuck they expect?

EA Shills wanting to kill single player games
Kotaku trannies hating it for calling out Jason
People who got fucked by Todd and think this game has anything to do with him
And people offended by a mouth

Maybe you should find an entertainment industry more suited to your mentality, like pro wrestling or tractor pulls?

It's a game that still deserves to stand on it's own

The shooting is great, tho.

pastel sjw doom clone

It's harder to influence established sports/genre heavy vidya than it is with fantasy games so you can just shove in your agenda.

Also
>just leave if you dont like it
is the tranny mentality per-se, that's what they want, to be ignored so they can keep multiplying their brainwash and agenda pushing activities.

So you're saying boomers are the ones eating up all the extremely generic and empty open-world games that companies shit up in mass every year ? Even if true, that doesn't make it a good thing.

He is partially right tho.
Nobody asked for SF2, but it was also vastly different than other fighters of the time and provided unique experience.
Rage 2 is a follow up to unpopular, forgotten game made by a studio known for making 1 specific type of a game, published by a company which is on everyone's shitlist.

I can't imagine it'd be anything to do with the fact that it's associated with a game literally no one liked and that shadow of mediocrity would have taken a miracle to live down. A miracle didn't happen, so now it's as forgettable as it's predecessor.

Me either, desu.

Attached: (((girl))).jpg (1032x774, 159K)

Did anyone actually want a RAGE sequel? Never played the first one and only heard bad things about it

Damn this tranny is angry.

Sup estronaut, too much plastic and soi in your brain ?

It's simple really. No one asked for a sequel. The first game was something you bought for 5 dollars at most and only playing it through once.

>God damn I hate this fucking board now.
Then please leave for once.

Gaming is a right wing hobby

And yet most game designers are liberal.

You can get a refund if it's more than 2 hours but you need a good reason and be lucky to let a nice guy help you.

No co-op so I won't buy it. I always play games with my wife.

No most pr associated marketing groups are liberal. The actual devs are more likely libertarian.

But undertale sold really well user!

>Have great shooting mechanics in an empty and pointless open world full of collectibles.
>Pink tranny shit everywhere

Yikes, easy pass.

damn, what settings are you using? I maxed everything out and the game looks like blurry shit

Well said user and I agree. Fun game.

shit I didn't realize those were women, I'm sorry. I'm buying it right now.

as much as i like the superpowers
the core gameplay is really boring
the should have ditched the whole fps aspect and should have gone with a more experimental approach
this is just a openworld doom game

Except it doesn’t know what it is because you spend more time driving, looking for crates to smash and chest to open than actually shooting.

Turn off: Depth of Field, Motion Blur, Chromatic Abomination
Max out: everything else

Attached: 20190516182557_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.17M)

Street fighter 2 wasn't a hyperbudget monstrosity that went full retard with advertising.

Honestly the cover doesn't even bother me that much, the fucking trailers for RAGE 2 were 100x worse than that shit

did anyone honestly believe it would sell the moment they brought andrew w.k. on stage

>ITT:Mentally ill faggot shitflinging at each other.
If you cant find a job, a gf and still play video games after 25 you are mentally ill like the men that decided to chop his dick.

didn't even know it was coming

who asked for a sequel to rage anyway?

"women"

not me. but its amazing, and now im asking for rage 3

2.3 hours counts as 2. As long as you don't reach 3.0.

It probably flopped because there was exactly zero marketing. I didn't even know it a second game was coming out

>hates this board
>browses it every day

masochist

this but unironically

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1542156744806.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

rage 1 was garbage though, it was like playing a super shitty version of borderlands.

i don't know why they would have made a second game. the only thing that was even cool about it was mega textures, and even that was a failure.

It's out?

I appreciate you and you're not alone. i've just gotten over making posts like this because they do nothing.

nah for like a week there was a lot of marketing everywhere online. i dont have a TV so idk about that side of it.

are you playing in 1080p?

Rage 2 has fantastic gunplay and I like the colourful lighting that makes the game look less drab than Mad Max or Fallout or the first Rage
The game is also buggy, the plot sucks, and the world is a little too dead/passive.
The game has a great shotgun that blows people into chunks and that's enough for me

Attached: 1555339879990.png (500x539, 145K)

I wish every fps had doom's gunplay

It's because you didn't care enough about the game to memorize the release date. The game had a marketing. Not PS exclusive-tier markering, but your average AAA-title marketing easily

Pussy.

The masked guy and screaming lesbian need to swap places. Then the cover would be decent

fucking this

are you retarded? they're fictional characters, not real people. go back to resetera faggot

I think tBethesda felt there was a massive gap in the market, I mean nobody's done a post apocalyptic first person shooter with rubble for absolutely weeks.

This, plus it has cover art that I wouldn't be caught dead with and it has Rage in it's title. How garbage like Rage got a sequel I will never know.

Have sex

name some

Thats why they are all obsessed with jrpgs and funko pops. Just posers though im sure.

... or pirate it?

she cute

>market the game on anarchic raider antics and Andrew WK music
>game starts
>you're some bland super soldier and the soundtrack is low energy as fuck

Attached: 1527190067853.jpg (855x1050, 146K)

those are women?

>not making your own playlist while playing

Literally the worst way they could've introduced the game.
You'd have been better as a bandit that scavenged the ranger armour or something

i dont care if youre a thief but pretending like being one is fine and not scummy to the people you're stealing from makes you an idiot. at least own up to it

shooting holds you for 10 or so hours, but driving wears you out a lot, and driving does absolutely NOTHING to the game, it's just there and it's bad
I couldn't finish it. wasted potential the game.

I already played Just Cause

Attached: Pepe Jr.png (20x20, 1K)

>sees trolls trolling trolls

t. newfag

Attached: 1539863514126.jpg (570x676, 96K)

This is the worst game with the best FPS game mechanics rn

Its story is trash
Its script is garbage
The world is empty
The objectives are boring

The shooting, skills, and overall gun feel is the best I have played in a long time
I feel like this game was the Metal Gear: Ground Zeros to DOOM Eternal

>post-apocalyptic game with an upbeat raider protag
Never EVER

Attached: Wasteland-Girls1.jpg (1800x1119, 427K)

because she's a stronk woman

Attached: female zyzz.jpg (632x608, 68K)

Isn't that what The Outer Worlds is gonna be?

yeah why ._.
thanks user, much appreciated

there's a lot of publishers that double as developers.

>1080p
thats why it feels blurry compared to what he posted

Have sex

Attached: RAGE2_2019_05_16_21_08_38_310.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

oof

Attached: rage 2 mt.png (807x431, 92K)

the only thing I remember from the first Rage is the lack of a final boss, also John Carmack blabbering about muh megatextures.

>day 1 crack
and I am having a blast just killing shit, what did people expect of this?

Attached: 1552175631864.png (522x508, 380K)

You wish

Attached: 1465573795506.jpg (1023x576, 124K)

they sell well enough that devs keep making them, because they don't need to sell a gorillion copies to make profit like an AAA game does.

This

Attached: 1549133836208.gif (318x300, 215K)

how do I get ammo for my car

true

Why are you so dishonest? There's posts clearly mentioning the game's faults like the emptiness of the overworld and the shallowness of the quests.

hope this ends post apoc nightmare.

>can use the slam after jumping off the glider
>can do it in a middle of the enemy base
>shock is so strong everyone around just dies

its always this guy, the fat kekistan guy, or the group of mostly normal teens (with that one obese fedora.)

They aren't even that weird looking, maybe a bit cringe

Attached: 1557212866698.png (550x572, 397K)

Yeah, been like this at least since '11
People are here just to be angry about video games

Attached: Fry eating marshmellow.jpg (200x200, 13K)

The most realistic portrayal of a tranny in gaming.

who are you trying to fool?

see

It's actually fun they had balls for this.

I didn't even know it was out. That's some shit marketing. The fuck did they think they were, indie devs?

skyrim with guns.

>le discord tranny boogieman
This is below entry level shitposting. Lurk moar, fucking underage faggots.

Attached: 1526514348944.jpg (1024x752, 33K)

>boogieman

Attached: discord tranny.png (595x153, 27K)

>Taking this cancer seriously or ironically pretending to
Fuck off newfag

Attached: 1145488075725.gif (422x367, 87K)

>no true scotsman
classic.

Why would you buy this piece of shit when Borderlands, the King of looter shooters, is right around the corner?

Attached: 1557042890779.jpg (751x1063, 187K)

>getting this triggered over cleft lip
How do these people manage to breath without getting offended is beyond me.

but you can skip literally every cut scene and dialogue. Just hold F

Why should I buy any of these two? Borderlands games are a tedium and the only result of enlisting my friends to play through them would be not having to pay for as many Christmas presents.

Those kinds of people have been on this site for ages.
warosu.org/cgl/thread/S10149852

Wait? The big person with the mohawk and the open mouth is a woman... oh shit...

>poly-palated people
fucking kek

>journos praise the gameplay but cry about there not being a story as if that would matter in an id game, 6.5/10
meanwhile
>some short as fuck linear walking simulator where all you do is walk forward and hide behind cover gets a 8/10s bcs muh story
could they at least try to not make it so obvious that they're failed movie critics?

Attached: 1558002856313.jpg (240x240, 6K)

user, user scores are way lower. Nobody likes this trash

are they the same reviewers? the people, not the website.

I wonder why..

game doesn't run on certain computers
denuvo on launch
shit marketing
short campaign
this...

the fucking state of modern AAA gaming

Attached: wow.png (562x153, 9K)

>mentally ill tranny spergs out of about people talking about politics in vidya while losing it's shit over politics in the exact same post
Tranny delusion, never ever. Go dilate you faggot hypocrite.

>resetrannies review bombing bcs bethesda made fun of trannies and journos
>Yea Forumsiggers review bombing it bcs they dont like the cover art

It's not an id game you dumbass.

Attached: 25337dc5357e6efcbc036137d37e6355.png (342x42, 6K)

Why are you doing this? Who are you hoping to convince?

I barely heard anything about it after E3, Bethesda only really has themselves to blame.

It's developed by Avalanche Studios, id is literally just overseeing i.e doing jack shit.
ign.com/articles/2018/08/11/rage-2-is-primarily-being-developed-by-avalanche-studios-id-working-with-them-on-a-creative-level

the cars in mad max handled pretty well but these feel like tanks. wonder what happened.

It apparently did have Denuvo, they just recently patched it out.

>Today, we will be deploying a minor PC hotfix very shortly that will address the following issues:

>Removes Denuvo DRM (We saw a few requests.)
>Enables Crash Reporter for error reporting
>Fixes occasional crash related to Scaleform
>Fixes occasional crash on startup
>Fixes issue where Bethesda.net users would always default to English
>Razer Chroma effects enabled by default

Rage 2 probably isn't going to sell that well.

Tim Willits said around 50 employees from id are actively working on the game and focusing on everything that has to do with combat while the other 150 devs are working on DOOM Eternal.

>but I don’t care

If that was true, you wouldn’t need to say that.

Original creator denies the gay shit and doesn't like the modern movement to try and push that onto the characters. There is nothing to "know".

Original creator is irrelevant, what matters is the current copyright holders and he isn't one. If they wanted to make Bert and Ernie into scientologists then it'd be 100% canon and there is nothing he could say about it.

its a generic open world shootan, get it when its $10 and waste a weekend on it.

>get it when its $10
why not just pirate it?

>gets a 8/10s bcs muh story
this is the biggest cancer in games today, fuck that shit

I tried to play this shot and got legitimately sick from the locking on car combat it's terrible

forgot pic

Attached: 1556711632101.png (688x650, 193K)

You mean Yea Forums

>tfw this game only mildly interested me cause half the enemies are women

will this be woman killing kino?

What is woke about this game

Yeah hence why they gave Doom such high marks despite having barely any story right? Almost like Rage 2 is dogshit.

why did Yea Forums hate this game so much?

bf5 isnt even "woke" so hes just a retard.

I like you. If more players stuck to their guns the gaming world wouldn't be in the state it is now.

Do you have a source for it not selling well?

can't throw pink paint on a dull game to make it exciting

Are you kidding D44m got far to low scores when it came out

It's not really hating on my end, it's just going "Whyyyy?". The only parts of this game that feel good are the ones id worked on, that is to say, the guns. The rest is just more standard western AAA bullshit of wasting your fucking time with a tedious and dull sandbox full of repetitive shit and dull, forgettable characters.

She's nice, but I prefer pic related's cosplay.

Attached: Suzi.jpg (801x1200, 115K)

The sooner single player games die the better

Ok EA.

I get why people dont care but there are people who are really reaching to be offended
It's like they try desperately not to feel indifferent so they try to be extra negative

>xbonex verion runs at 1080p60, just like ps4pro

Gonna skip that one, fuck lazy devs not optimizing for X

Attached: 20180707_193441.jpg (3264x1836, 1.35M)

>Company tries to appeal to incels who only have fun playing by themselves like losers
>game bombs
Lmao when will they fucking learn

pfffthahahahahahahahahaha

Now that's a copypasta.

no it didnt everyone jerked that game off. the beta was received poorly but that was the multiplayer.

I would fuck him if he stopped calling himself female

Multiplayer games will die. Only the big multiplayer games can survive, and only 3-5 can be at the market at the same time.

>this is what EA thotties want people to believe.
God of War, RE2, or Sekiro certainly bombed.
Your company really is anxious for a dominion of live service slot machines, huh?

>gamerant.com/rage-2-discount-pc-ps4-or-xbox-one/

Eh, every $60 and $50 game at Walmart is down to $50 and $40, not just RAGE 2

How is Yea Forums this stupid and gullible.

OP BTFO
OP BTFO
OP BTFO

Walk like 50 ft away and call it back in. Ammo refill for $10

I distinctly remember everyone hating D44m for "trying to be like Halo"
Everyone comparing editor to ripping forge mod
Everyone having a hissy fit over executions, thinking it slowed down the gameplay

D44m was polarizing as fuck to the reactionary crowd you newfag
Same with Prey
And now with Rage 2
I think I'm starting to notice a pattern here honestly

Not even a slightly cute tranny. Nothing but a glorified crossdresser. He might as well sudoku now.

They are getting worse, which is saying a lot because they were bloody awful to begin with.

Played RAGE 1 a few months ago, was such a let down.
I really don't know why RAGE 2 just came out now anyways, probably lucky to even get a sequel.

Is the Phoenix the only upgradeable vehicle?

who is Yea Forums?
Are you Yea Forums?

>GoW
>Resident Evil 2
Movie games and RE2 sold worse than Monster Hunter World
>Sekiro
Sold worse than all other souls games, no multiplayer holds the game back

>"everyone"

Yea Forums isnt everyone

Everyone here is unhinged. Politics are melting zoomer brains

The reactionary crowd has dipped it's ugly ass into YouTuber
Now everyone who isn't even funny thinks being negative = being interesting

Y-you too

THIS IS THE ONLY POST THAT NEEDED TO BE MADE IN THE ENTIRE THREAD.

RAGE 2 IS THE MOST "NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS" SEQUEL IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES.

>Sold worse than all other souls games
No it didn't. It sold 200k more at the launch than DS3, which had been the best selling.

And not boomers and millenials? They got TRUMP elected, that's insane.

Uhh plenty of people liked street fighter back then and were very excited for a sequel you mong

Fuck off you mentally ill shitposter.

Lol?

Attached: Sekiro destroys Dark Souls.png (757x795, 546K)

Millennials did it because it was funny. Zoomers are the ones actually buying into it.

Fallout 76 is selling more copies today than Rage 2.

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Video-Games-PC-compatible/zgbs/videogames/4924894011/ref=zg_bs_nav_vg_2_229575

Tell me why companies should make single player games

No, movie games are Last of Us. GoW is the closest to that, though was certainly more of a game.
Monster Hunter which has been out longer, selling more than RE2, doesn't mean RE2 bombed, shill.
Sekiro is not a Souls game, even discounting the online or multiplayer. The other souls games have been out for years and sold on Steam sales/PSN deals.

Is that what you tell yourself?

People did ask for SF2. Infact SF89 was the tease that everyone thought would be the next street fighter. That became final fight. You faggots were not even alive then don't try to act like you knew the arcade scene.

seething zoomer

Because only 5 multiplayer games can survive on the market at the same time. Look at Lawbreakers, tons of other multiplayer games are facing the same fate. Single player games sell great and continue selling, once a multiplayer game doesn't attract enough players it just died, and will not sell at all.

Anyone ever even beat the original RAGE? I played it. Graphics were nice, engine was pretty sweet, but gameplay was boring as hell. It felt like a glorified tech demo more then anything else. Why did they feel the need to make a sequel?

Tell me why we should only get live service slot machines. Thats the only intention behind most devs making "multiplayer" games right now.

actually the rage 2 box art to me says "retard simulator 2019" so maybe it'll actually sell this time

Didn't the first game sell poorly too? Nobody cares about this franchise at all.

No one is going to give a shit about RE2 and Sekiro in a year
Hell discussion for those games died a week after release
Face it single player games are for shut in losers
The gaming community is richer when people can play together

This is selling better than Rage 1.

Ramadon Bomb-A-Thon

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 1.37.23 PM.png (1137x748, 532K)

That just means that's no longer the real Bert and Ernie. They're just corporate muppets now.

How fucking desperate for sex do you have to be to do that? Christ, femdom is the most beta kink.

>Hell discussion for those games died a week after release
If you ignored all the discussion then sure.

It's a braindead marketeer. Forget about him.

What a worthless cope reply.

Because when a single player game tries to sell it needs to appeal to losers or it bombs
Garbage like Hitman 2 and Prey bombed because it thought people who weren't losers could have fun by themselves

Here's hoping, user.

Rage 2 deserved to bomb
And Cyberpunk is going to be a disaster

Then why are people still discussing them?

Are they?

>Make game that is supposed to be some kind of half assed throwback to classic FPS games that is just a shitty tech demo for your mega texture project
>Nobody likes it
>Make a sequel a decade later but change every aspect of it to be colorful and SO WACKY XDD
>Its more or less just a shitty borderlands clone at this point, tonally speaking
>Borderlands 3 gets announced killing off any hype this game could have possibly had
>A lot of people are starting to hate bethesda already so there is more than likely a crowd of people refusing to buy it just to spite them
If you honestly couldnt tell this was going to be a total wash from the e3 presentation i dont even know what to tell you by this point. Watch the gameplay trailer they initially showed off, you can tell the person playing was DESPERATELY trying to make the game look like it had nonstop action in it. You can feel the panic when there is a lull for more than .5 seconds.

Attached: 1374823234805.png (388x344, 147K)

Fuck rage 2 dialogue is so bad.

The frist game wasn't great but I liked it and I think it had a lot of potential that wasn't explored, this game was just a boring mess with "LMAO SO RANDUMB XD" dialogue, and a bland as fuck world and driving that made me want to kill myself a complete shame and missed opportunity glad I could get a refund but I'm still dissapointed that it wasn't what it could have been.

Attached: 1500501091242.jpg (410x424, 17K)

We are right now

Attached: OlderWomen.jpg (550x550, 85K)

>Posts anime
Told ya single player games were for incels

>spends 100s of hours shut in pulling slots
>finite single player games are for shut in losers.....
"Stupid goy, dontcha want to be one of the cool kids"
Nice try fag. The most being offered in those live service casino games after a year, are more microtransactions, not anything of substance, I stop playing most of those quicker than any single player game. That shit is mainly for whales(In economic analogy and weight.) , not the majority.

Attached: p p p peer pressure will surely work on the consumers.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

>"Stupid goy
What a surprise, you people are /pol/tards.

Damn it, friendzoned again.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (640x640, 20K)

>they remove $500K DRM just the day after release
what a fucking trainwreck

>game has to be appealing
Oh shit user.
Prey bombed because it wasn't marketed at all and looked substantially inferior to the original Prey 2 that was being worked on before being sabotaged.
Hitman 2 also bombed for no advertising.

Red Dead Redemption 2 was praised for the single player, meanwhile no one likes the online, save for the few whales on it.

>Spends $60 on a game every week because he goes through a small as game not worth the money quickly
Or
>Needs to buy games that are hundreds of hours in length to justify his purchase
>Not just being a Chad and playing multiplayer games that have endless gameplay value while only being a 1 time purchase
You losers like to justify shut in player games so hard

>paying for a multiplayer game that's going to be ruined and then left to die so that they can hack out a sequel
Nah, keep trying. Modern multiplayer games are hot garbage.

People only bought red dead 2 because they were expecting a good online, they got tricked and now the game will NEVER reach anything close to GTAV because a "good single player" isn't enough for people who aren't idiots

>you filthy consumers
Don't even like /pol/, its just an easy way of smoking out you industry plants. You don't
like or truly associate with gaming, you are just leeches latching onto a big industry. Fuck off to another industry to fleece, thanks.

Fuck off, stop enjoying games that we consider mediocre. REEEEEEEEEEE

A good single player will never reach the sales of a good multiplayer
A good single player will be LUCKY to come close to a bad multiplayer

>Don't even like /pol/,
Yet you act just like them, it doesn't matter if you've never been there (you have) when you might as well be one anyhow. Dumb tinfoil hatter.

>stupid consumer, ignore the history of the hit that was the first game. People just bought it for the shady online trash.

>MUH HISTORY
You're ignoring the history that multiplayer games carried gaming communities

>Romero tries to be game designer
>EPIC FAIL
>Carmack tries to be creative director
>EPIC FAIL
why can't they just kiss and make up

I'm Jewish.
Your peer pressure shit doesn't work here. No one cares what you think, plant.

> I think everyone I talk to is an oblivious zoomer.
Nice try, plant. Your revisionist history won't work here.

because nobody gives a fuck about Rage. I don't even know why this got sequel

Can you strafe jump in this game like in Rage 1?
youtube.com/watch?v=nCvc9VD-zWI

this, its a regretful buy, the driving isn't fun because it doesn't the cars don't drive well, and the car combat doesn't have that oomf some games have. all in all, good shooting, shit tier is everything else, including locking away powers in arks.

The most popular arcade games were multiplayer
The most popular 90s PC games were multiplayer
Only console cucks played solo games that turned them into autistic trannies

>Spends 60 dollars every week.
lol, it thinks I'm a console slave.
>Needs to buy games that are hundreds of hours in length to justify his purchase.
Are you describing me or you here?
>lol, silly incel, being a live service cuck makes you one of da "cool kids". Hours of pulling slots is so "Chad", am I rite fellow kids?
Nice beep boop, assclown.

Thanks for proving my point that no one wants to buy single player games and devs shouldn't waste their time making them
>Lol I pirate games to save money lmao xD
>So what do you save your money on?
>MORE MCDONALD'S!

>take my declarations at face value while ignoring the popular single player games.
>we're really desperate to catch a whale, so please let us lie.

>PC? So you're a pirate!!!!
Another predictable plant response. Speaking of McDonalds, can you parasites fuck off back to fast food?
thx.

Apparently the FPS element by itself is good but the rest is bad.
The reviews could be summarized as "good FPS stuck in a lazy and boring open world".

This, I played Rage 1 for the first time about 4 months ago, what a buggy, janky piece of shit. Who the fuck would want a sequel?

>shills nuDoom2 the next day

I saw the first minutes of the game; the way it introduce character is awful, character are gigantic "look I'm badass" tryhard that would make Randy cool in comparison, and the cinematic are awful.

It's really simple, it flopped because it's a bad game.

This game had obnoxious fucking marketing that only wanted me to avoid the game to the best of my ability.
>ugly bitch screaming at the audience
>neon colours everywhere
>shit music
>we whacky now like a certain other franchise that is getting its third installment in the near future
FUCK Rage and most importantly, FUCK the marketing team. I'm not 15 years old, I don't find any of this shit cool or edgy.

Meh I got it for 20 bucks so I'm not really complaining.

Shut the fuck up and dialate

Why did people hate on the first one again?
I picked it up for €0.75 and enjoyed it. I mean it was pretty basic but the boomerang worked, the exploding rounds were fun, the races were enjoyable. The sewers and most levels were pretty drab but not the worst thing I've played.
How's the new one compare to the old one?

wait, that's a woman?

You’re a legit retarded person if you think that’s correct.

You are easily entertained. The game was also riddled with bugs
when it first came out.

You're a dumbass if you think sjws don't effect anything.

Well Rage isn't a looter shooter, so there's no comparison. Rage is an id FPS in an open world, BL is an FPS diablo game.

>cucksidian
>outer worlds
outer worlds protagonist will be beta male virgin cuck

stop saying cuck.

bethesda give me back my rage waifus. noone likes trannies, that's why they kill themselves so much.

Attached: rage_wallpaper_dual_screen_loosum_hagar_and_ginny_by_m1k3ru_d4g3saa-400t.jpg (800x225, 50K)

I know people will just default to MUH SJWs, but the bigger issue with the marketing is that it doesn't give you a single fucking clue what the game actually is.

Have kids

when obsidian stop making cuck games

I'm telling you to stop because it makes others instantly assume you're a /pol/tard and dismiss your posts.

That was the Steam version after word got out that they accidentally released to Denuvo-less version on Bethesda's launcher. In other words, damage control. At least they patched it out almost immediately.

Sjws don't get intk anything they bitch at. Hell op probably never played either

Attached: ragey5.webm (860x600, 1.6M)

Attached: ragey3.webm (860x600, 2.79M)

Your post made me think "Am I really easily entertained?". I concluded with, No. I've abandoned popular games after they got repetitive for me, like Kane and Lynch 2, Manhunt and silent Hill 4.
But I completed Rage 1 100%. All cards, jumps and races. I really didn't think it was a terrible game. Maybe it came out at a bad time in an oversaturated market and certain portions were a bit tedious but definitely not Fallout 76 bad.

Attached: ragey.webm (860x600, 2.87M)

Feels like I'm having a seizure.

Attached: ragey4.webm (860x600, 2.93M)

should have brought their scissors

Attached: image.jpg (384x288, 19K)

with sound for you

I think 2 is much worse than the first one, the driving is awful the world is purposeless and bland and the gunplay while fun doesn't feel as good as Rage 1 to me and is really tiresome because the rest of the game is shit. It has even less story than the first one and what little story is there consists of "oh yeah remember that Rage 1 stuff this game has nothing to do with really that was cool! now go do sidequests until my opinion of you levels up and then we can do the final mission" and this is achieved really easily leaving you a world with no real reason to do anything in it other than to 100% it.

hehe epic fellow anti-sjws we win again xD

i was interested in it but there's no fucking way im going to spend $115 local currency on a game i dont even know if i'll like

Shooting is the best part of Rage 2, and there is not enough shooting. Game feels like it could use at least twice as many enemies.

Also, is it true that setting the game to Hard/Nightmare will reset the difficulty setting to Easy every time you launch the game?

You're right, but you should know by now that the /pol/ infestation is deep-rooted at this point and you'll only receive a handful of responses. Usually involving "tranny", "seething", or "cope".

You need to get a filter and start filtering all the buzzwords the edgy and spiteful 16-year-olds throw out like it's a replacement for a personality, intelligence, or taste. Then you can focus on the threads that are actually about video games.

The game looks pretty generic. Not necessarily particularly bad but not worth a full price AAA release and their international pricing is absolute shit.

you should be playing the ONLY good looter shooter
>b-b-but m-m-muh bullet sp-
try gitting gud

Attached: THEKING.jpg (600x800, 98K)

Attached: 20190516222054_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.78M)

rage 2 isn't even a loot shooter

youre right
its garbage

Attached: 20190516224255_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

thanks for the new pasta, LGBT freak

the art direction is atrocious, nothing i've seen in the promotional material has appealed to me

Jon Snow Kills Danerys in the last episode

Is it just me or are the graphics shitty on PC, even on ultra it looks bad.

I hate how the whole game stops to tell you MISSION A COMPLISGED YOU GET 500$

But you kill the women in the cover over and over because they're a common enemy

>(You) try to shitpost
>EPIC FAIL

pretty much this, though I didn't actually buy it, just pirated it.
They did completely fuck up the difficulty selections. I'm playing on hard, and it's honestly one of the easiest games I can actually remember. Will switch to insane I guess, but with how easy hard is, I can't imagine it will really help.

This came out?

perhaps it's something to do with the game having zero marketing and hype

Attached: 20190516231310_1.jpg (3840x2160, 892K)

depends on where you are
jungle and wetlands look shit, everything else looks fine

Attached: 20190516224641_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

>They got TRUMP elected
No, the Jews did
Why do you think Trump worships Israel more than any other President?

gross

Reminder.

>Lost by 3 million votes

>Stupid reason still gets elected president

D E M O C R A C Y

Attached: 1509030899221.gif (700x394, 1.86M)

Count again, tranny. He won by 77 votes.

Attached: Trump dashing.jpg (5142x3428, 983K)

The prologue made me drop this game. The cutscenes and characters are so fucking cringy.

Wisp will be ready next Thursday.

Attached: 1557758491474.jpg (377x690, 53K)

But I honestly would have played it even with the shitty driving of they hadn’t made the female characters all ugly to pander to sjws
Cute girls was like the one good thing about Rage 1 and they removed it thanks to feminism

I think the new anti baby killing law is making them even more insane then normally

First game
>good shooting
>creative enemies
>pointless driving sections
>difficulty balanced around blind 1 handed babies
>god fuck awful story
>a lot of unused and wasted charcters
>nothing of value to do outside of main story

Second game
>good shooting
>creative enemies
>pointless driving sections
>difficulty balanced around blind 1 handed babies
>god fuck awful story
>a lot of unused and wasted charcters
>nothing of value to do outside of main story

Sooo, why not improve any of the original flaws and instead copy it 1to1 in focus point.
Why not focus on the story, balance and maybe some rpg elements, make it madmax game + rage 1 + doom+ fallout
Why instead shit on the story again and just slap rage 1/ doom gameplay onto just cause empty worthless world design.
Even fucking ubisoft game now have more to do. Fucking Assassin Creed Oddessy is a 50 hour epic take you acroos what feel half the greek world with more side quests than you can count.
I saw it be a complete failure with the very first trailer, when Doom takes its story and tone more seriously than your game you might start rethink if you didnt go to far into borderlands meme shit tier direction.
With tone and direction comes game design, and this one was fucked at the design phase.

Shooting in 2 is better than in 1 though.

It feels blurry compared to other games on my monitor as well

game of thrones hasnt been good since season 3

Don't forget the bland level design for interior locations.

WFT YOU LAZY ASS DOUBLE MONKEYS YOU ******S PROMISED CONTENT THIS WEEK!!?!!
I BETTER SEE WISP IN MY GAME THIS FRIDAY OR I WILL FIND A WAY TO SHOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE ORBSPIDERS DOWN YOUR THROAT SO HARD THAT EVEN SALAD V WILL FEEL IT

Attached: 1519772637146.png (474x351, 182K)

women shouldn't act like men

Get cancer Randy, borderland is fucking boring.

Go back to Era or whats left of Gaf.

Attached: 1455799329200.jpg (580x250, 33K)

Ever since they announced it I was convinced Rage was made by id's B-Team and making the sequel was trying to prove their baby has value. Except half of the reason Rage failed is because people didn't care. Rage 2 felt like it was designed to be noisier and flashier than before, but that just makes it look obnoxious now.

Problem is, albeit in a different direction, all the complaints (and compliments) I've seen about Rage 2 are the same ones people had with Rage 1. The writing is obnoxious and people don't care for it, but the shooting is good, the open world/car sections feel like filler, etc.

And they made their fucking BFG a pre-order only weapon, Jesus Christ.

The bad:
>offensively boring open world, there's only 3 regions that actually have their own aesthetics and identity and two of them aren't the main regions, enjoy driving over the same bland as fuck wasteland instead of exploring more of the green postapocalypse to the north or Nier Automata like desert with living complexes to the southwest
>nobody even thought about the traversal design, and thanks to the glider it gets broken wide open since that thing just allows you to cross the whole map in 5 minutes disregarding any encounters or obstacles
>shitty story progression system
>awful side quests, only a few are actually unique
>TONS of re-used assets, you will encounter the same buildings, especially at the re-fuelling stations
>garbage driving and driving physics, your car can fly into the fucking skies while spinning just by hitting a small rock, almost every car handles like shit
>collectible design is fucking GARBAGE and you spend more times looking for chests than just clearing out locations
The good:
>amazing shooting and action gameplay in general, most guns are satisfying and the ones that are not become satisfying after upgrades, game encourages you to constantly use your abilities and there's an immense shitton of synergies involving those, you can juggle and smash entire crowds at once, send enemies into bumblefuck nowhere, gather everyone into the vortex and set them on fire, etc
>devil trigger-esque overdrive system is tons of fun and easy to refill since you can rack up murder combos at mad speed
>the pacing at which you receive upgrades is extremely fast, there's always tons of options to choose from and tons of resources to actually make use of them
>some missions and side locations are pretty damn good design wise
>enemies have a pretty good AI, they try to actively flank and kite the shit out of you at least on high difficulties, pretty good reactivity to your actions
I'm enjoying the game despite all the flaws.

3 million is pretty meaningless when most states are hiveminds. The electoral college is a system set up so that every state gets votes. It helps eliminate groupthink. The only people who complain about it are those who lose and popular vote fags who really think the general public isn't scientifically proven to be retarded hiveminds on specific issues.

Anybody who's ever played just cause should not be surprised the driving is bad. I spent a total of

shooting and gunplay and are above par, feels pretty fun to play
graphics are decent
everything else is average or worse. gameplay overall, story, open world, etc. it's incredibly boring once you get tired of the gunplay.

kill yourself

Wait, it came out already?

The first game was shit that people either didn't like or didn't play. Injecting a load of neon pink into shit doesn't make people excited for more shit.

Attached: 1543752515252.jpg (306x382, 79K)

The funny thing is that i remember Rage 1 being way less obnoxious in the driving aspect.
Shit, its own version of open world was closer to hub based structure which was way better too.
I feel like the only thing open world adds to the gameplay in R2 is the ability to jump off the glider and activate the slam right in a middle of enemy base.

Oh sweet, I'm saving this

no idTech nobuy

I'm confused. Is the only reason this shit gets posted is because there's a somewhat female-ish looking face with a blue mohawk on the cover?
I'm legitimately curious from what content in the game elicits this autistic-ass screeching.

for those not in the know: it uses the just cause engine

whats the point

Well in Rage 1 you had the quake movement physics so you could strafe jump faster than drive the buggy so that was great. The movement by the way in this is very nu-doom since the code is pretty much the same afaik so a step down compared to the more PC-like movement, not that I'm really bitching since to me it still feels good enough. I'd like the overall movement speed to be maybe 20-30% faster but you can't always get what you want.

>Can't play as a beautiful slutty looking raider.
What's the point of it?

I mean... just look at the cover.
I ain't putting that shit on a shelf.

Between the dashes, sprint with 30% upgrade, charge, double jump, slide, slam, vortex propelled jumps and retarded increase to mobility in overdrive the game already has fuckton of mobility, though i wish the dash button was the same as sprint button.

>Bethesda trash
>Live service trash

That'll be a hard pass from me boss.

Attached: 1513211832225.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

Played for a couple of hours and this is the only strong point of the game, but even then is not good enough since every female has like boobs mostly painted on, and there's not an ounce of cleavage or animation or anything, also most have potato face.
Its much better in fallout where you can mod them bitches to be hot and while you are at it you yourself play as a hot slut.

Game seems to be very mediocre

I do have a tiny bit more sympathy after seeing the dude. Pretty sure getting a cleft lip fixed at birth isn't supposed to leave a permanent mark to that degree.

Attached: cop_15_rough_cut.still006.0.jpg (1400x1050, 141K)

Go dilate yourselves, seething trannies.

>Anybody who's ever played just cause should not be surprised the driving is bad. I spent a total of

Why would you kill women in a post apocalyptic world. They are valuable property for breeding, etc.

try harder. also kill yourself.

Discord tranny here, we don't play games like this. We like indie 2D platformers and cutscene heavy story games.

Not to mention their nutritional value.

I bound the dash to CTRL almost as soon as I got it. I'd bind it to shift so it'd be like my tracer's binds in overwatch but yeah you can't sprint in that game so you don't have that problem.

I'm also just starting the game and haven't unlocked any of that shit so gimme a few hours or so.

What's up with the overdrive thing btw? Do I have a keybind related bug or something since it doesn't let me activate it with any of the keybinds I've tried or am I just confused with the whole ability, I thought it's just your ultimate button but shit does nothing for me. Do I just lack abilities?

I really disliked the driving in mad max as well, very clumsy (I know they tried to make it feel "heavy" but it just felt unresponsive) and only some cars felt fine since they didn't have the atrocious dead zone. Maybe if I had bothered to play the game on a controller it'd have been fine but meh.

Excellent taste

Attached: DE4D434F0C01418692D230190D568FB5.gif (400x250, 2.72M)

>What's up with the overdrive thing btw
Fill up the overdrive gauge by killing enemies and press V, it will send you into super powered mode that enhances all your guns and regenerates HP.
More of a devil trigger than ultimate

nvm I am fucking braindead just as I typed that I figured it out

I play vidya to escape reality. When I see a screaming blue-haired crazy bitch, that's just another day of the week.

Those flops had nothing to do with ther being inclusive (and the inclusivity wasn't anywhere near as bad as Cuckenstein 2). It's because they're immersive sims, an incredibly niche genre.

Why would you make this argument when you have shit like Overwatch which is massively popular? Or the last of us 2, which will no doubt sell 10+ million copies.

Attached: 19812821.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>fill the random mook with an entire clip worth of gravity darts
>he flies into bumblefuck nowhere on crazy speed
>take out the rocket lanucher and send homing missiles after him
>they actually manage to chase him and explode his ass while he is still falling
The openworld is shit but these niggers knew what they were doing with the gameplay

Attached: 1538565936331.gif (375x260, 920K)

it's not the same code at all
it runs on the just cause engine
ie shit

What the fuck is millennial women's problem?

Attached: 1557781468382.png (362x368, 140K)

it's co-developed by IDtech, and the feel is very much like d44m's movement, and conversely nothing like just cause's