How the fuck do you buy it?

For context, i bought the pre-order bundle, with a year online subscription, and the stylus.

I got a code in the mail for the stylus. But i have no idea how to fucking use it?

mynintendostore.nintendo.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/624

This is the store page, there's no add to cart, or type in code.

Attached: Super-Mario-Maker-2-stylus.jpg (1710x900, 901K)

>valid from 11.06.2019 until 30.09.2019

Thank you :^)

i'm dumb

Stupid question here. Can the wrong type of pen hurt the display? And I am not talking about scratches. But like, magnetically fucking with the leds/crystals/pixels or whatever is in the screen or something.

Goddammit I wish the US wasn't shafted when it came to the pre-order bonuses. Hopefully you can get the stylus separate.

Attached: 1554897847924.jpg (500x455, 33K)

what fucking magnetic 'pen' do you use?

I don't know. Isn't that how these touch screens that don't work with ordinary objects work? Through the electricity of your fingers or something?

I don't think so. I'm using a meko stylus with my Switch and it not having problems. Although I do have a screen protector on it.

wait you need to get the limited edition wtf, why

what is Mario going to do to Luigi here?

No. the touch screen pens are just rubber tips to simulate a finger. If they had electricity involved it would require batteries

Fleshlight

>Hopefully you can get the stylus separate
Same. Making stages in Smash using your finger is awful.

Maybe your code is broken.
Post it for me to check.

what's the best kind of stylus you can get for a switch? I'd appreciate names and pics

I've saved up some dosh on the side for a Switch. What's the best deal or bundle out there right now for a new system? Or is it a bad time to buy and I should wait later?

I keep seeing people recommend the digiroot universal stylus 2 in 1 that's on amazon.

It's only ever a bad time to buy if there aren't enough games you can get on it to justify the system for yourself. Don't be like the idiots who go out and buy one and then make threads bitching about how they hate the library.

I'd bundle whichever game you want the most for the system if possible, outside of joycon colors and game I don't think there are any differences between the bundles

is this good?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 290K)

If that is a fiber tip then it should work. If you can look at the reviews and see how well it does.

Thanks for the suggestion.