AND GAY MEN!

AND GAY MEN!

Attached: ff077322c600a54eacb1376dfe54dbbd.jpg (420x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
youtube.com/watch?v=QC0WA3Vri9w
youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk
youtu.be/qUjhls_1YXQ
youtu.be/8omzJ2jCLXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GIRUGAMESH!

Attached: GIRUGAMESHMukMind.jpg (545x378, 23K)

God damn it

What's even the point of Sakuracon outside of Japan and maybe China?

GAYMING!

Western weeb money

>this shit was 10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UH OH

fact: girugamesh was never good

You take that back

Attached: GIRUGAMESH.jpg (680x498, 52K)

> last upload was from 2013
what happened to them

Attached: Girugamesh01.png (452x391, 122K)

make me weeb

Attached: 1548984346894.png (1132x636, 884K)

The sakuracon trailer happened

surely that would've brought more attention due to meme status at the time.

AHHH DEE DEE AHRRR

SMILE DECAY!

Why did Tina fey agree to be in this

Who?

i wish we could go back

AND MANNNNNGA

>AND GAY MEN
he was way ahead of his time

youtube.com/watch?v=QC0WA3Vri9w
obligatory

*glomps you*

Attached: 1532364191394.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk

is it this kind of thread?

>this was directed by Vic Mignogna
It all makes perfect sense.

>douche did another Dobson video just over a week ago
God that gave me some nostalgia

Thanks I forgot the title.

Attached: And gaymen.png (514x703, 229K)

What’s with this shitty thread? Is TrannyEra raiding again?

Jesus, how is it possible that I have never come across this video all these years.

>no one gets knocked on their ass
weak

Fuck you, I forgot about this shit

Attached: 1361721120549.gif (640x360, 2.85M)

He means Tiffany Grant, the first woman who speaks and also the English voice of Asuka. She's also factually the biggest Asuka fan in the world.

>this used to be the cringiest shit found on the internet long ago
>nowadays is more sane compared to how degenerates the furfags have become nowadays

>made that amazing creation
>is about to win against blue hairs
yea im thinking hes based

Even though we all have extensions to show youtube links I'll always recognise it.

Attached: You know what this is.png (666x532, 11K)

women just can't seem to learn their place in society.

>vintage Yea Forums thread
>zoomer gets butthurt

Attached: 1f83b50531c3d23b7b438aee20c42fd805e9c958351a2938f18fcd10646cab46.png (900x827, 245K)

>mode7 gba crack intro music
right in the feels

What did he do?

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING WEEABOOS

Attached: sakurachef.png (475x262, 195K)

WE GOT FOAAAAAMMMM

JERUSALEM

>hugged his fans
>OMG SEXUAL HARASSMENT, RAPED!!! ME TOO!!!

>found some nice channel with great content
>in one of the latest videos guy talks how he constantly loses weight
>"I just overwork and it's not cancer."
>last upload: 2012

Attached: 1517540578090.gif (320x240, 954K)

You guys ever seen anime club

He hugged his fans which is a nono to the whales. Sadly it caused a ruckus and funimation dropped him back in late January. He's sueing a bunch of them that started it and so far the other side cant stop fucking up.

Here you go

youtu.be/qUjhls_1YXQ

this is why furfags shouldn't roam free on the internet and keep them on check

What's up with furries decking out their looks with a bunch of accessories (buttons, bags, headgear, etc.)

>2009 is vintage

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffff

Someone give this man a pair of sunglasses and a Monster Ultra Zero

Have I earned my stripes

Good to hear.

does ddr count

Acted like a person in cons did pre SJW shit

Not that I agree, but 10 years in internet age is nearly prehistoric. It was before captcha, before mobileposters, ironic funposting, sjws, wojaks, pepes

Attached: WIZARDS.jpg (1482x371, 169K)

Now that you mention it, it feels like a completely different world.

Attached: 1549513487039.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

HOLY SHIT! MAN THE HARPOONS!

yeah, also I just got internet in 2007 so it was a very different world than it is now.

Man, I miss time before the internet.

Barely six years into Yea Forums's history is not vintage? Are you retarded? You know that's ten years ago, right?

what's happening here?

They just stopped using youtube, event is still alive.

Glomping.

burn de witch

>it's a me mario

Looks like fun desu

Always heard about this, but this the first time seeing it.
>that mutant hand at 3:17
>these people can drive
I wonder if they have a twitter or some shit: seeing the evolution of their autism into the dark future of progressivism and 2019 would be a trip.

Of course they do. They're furries and they need every possible opportunity to spread their unpleasantness everywhere.

"I LOVE SUSHI!" exclaimed the woman in the thick-rimmed glasses. "Ah, excellent," Kobayashi thought contentedly to himself, "they are enjoying themselves." "I love Japan, period" said the middle-aged man in the blue shirt, slight southern drawl lending a down-home earthiness to his earnest proclamation. "Oh my, it is such a joy to have such enthusiastic customers!" Kobayashi said to himself, beaming with pride at the delight he had brought to his customers. It was an idyllic day in Kobayashi's small sushi shop. But then things took a turn for the worst. "J-ROCK!" screeched a greasy-haired delinquent, quite obviously high on something. "Oh my, someone should be watching over that poor child," Kobayashi thought to himself. But, before he could finish that thought, a rotund man burst forth from the masses, the make-up on his face still smeared across his fleshy visage. "GIRUGAMESH!" the horrifying painted man exclaims, stabbing the air vehemtly with two massive, pudgy digits.

"What has begun here is something terrible," Kobayashi thinks to himself, rooted in place by equal parts fear, and morbid fascination. "I LOVE ANIME!" shrieks a curiously toupee'd customer, the disparity of voice and adornment calling into question the beast's gender. "AND MANGA" yells the man-lady's back-quatto, the horrifying extra upper torso protruding from the hermaphrodite's back, malign intent dancing across his/her eyes. Kobayashi is speechless at the spectacle unfolding before him. "AND GAYMEN!" an infernal scarecrow man drunkenly spews forth, every diabolical syllable dripping from his tongue an affront to sanity and dignity.

"Uh...DDR?," says a man quite plainly. "Finally, a respite from this madness," Kobayashi thought as he heaved a breathless sigh of relief. But what he had seen so far could never prepare him for what came next. "SMILE D.K." squealed the man's bloated pig-wife, barely managing to stay balanced atop her chair.

As these things happened, a realization dawned on poor, poor Kobayashi. "These people, these DEMONS, have taken all I know and love and made it wrong, corrupted it. I can not, no, I will not sit idly by as these creatures from beyond the veil wreak havoc in my shop!"

"HEYYYYYY!" Kobayashi growls, brandishing his knife like a modern day warrior. "SAKURA-CON NI IKIMAAAAAAAAAASU" he bellows, the traditional war-cry of his family. As Kobayashi leapt over the table, the gathered masses began morphing, face tearing asunder to reveal rows upon rows of sharp teeth, as new musculature rippled forth from beneath their clothes. Many dropped to all fours, revealing their true bestial nature, snarling and snapping their jaws at Kobayashi. Like a true warrior, however, he dove fearlessly into the throes of battle, slicing sinew and bone alike with a precision afforded him by his years of chef training. He laughed maniacally as bucket upon bucket of blood was spilled, the organs and flesh of his former patrons spewing forth like water down a hill. He and his restaurant alike were soon strewn with every type of viscera, and he gave an animalistic howl to the still-rising moon.

Kobayashi goose-stepped over the knee-high pile of cadavers, and, having finally exited the restaurant, he wiped the blood clean from his cleaver and strode off into the horizon. He knew that he had honored his ancestors with this true act of bravery, and helped to rid the world of a grave evil indeed.

Trust me it's not. Usually the person doing the glomp is some 300lb land whale who thinks she's being cute.

youtu.be/8omzJ2jCLXE

are we posting trips down memory lane

Attached: sakurafish.jpg (753x800, 65K)

Junpei’s voice actor doing the voiceover at the end always makes me laugh

At this point I don't care anymore as long as it's a she.

Attached: 1527694628038.jpg (400x352, 36K)

I HATE IT

I LOVE IT

Eh, take it or leave it.

WOAH MAN THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES

This

Attached: 1554827866622.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>69pXpk

>it’s been 10 years since the Sakuracon commercial

Where has the time gone lads?

my possesions define me
spending money builds character

nah, we had those furry girls buying foam in the past too