Confirmed KINO

Confirmed KINO

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SSyYlfk05HE
youtube.com/watch?v=zEhtsgu6bJg
youtube.com/watch?v=kDYPH7wh2Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=OXQwx1EolD8
youtu.be/4VNChMD3WMI?t=5m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=BHtR2mX2CeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it actually good?

Sean Bean is really making rounds in videogames lately, does he even play them?

youtu.be/SSyYlfk05HE

youtube.com/watch?v=zEhtsgu6bJg

"seen been" or "shawn bawn"

shawn been

lame

i have never heard of this game until now

Probably just wants to get a quick paycheck with minimal work put into it

Attached: article-2152769-135F319E000005DC-546_634x855.jpg (634x855, 167K)

bruh is that sean bean?

Based Sean, how can anybody not love him

Is this worth pirating?

Lately? He's been doing it for years. He was Martin in Oblivion like 15 years ago.

English is retarded, I'm still going to call him seen

I used to like Sean the warrior princess Bean a lot, but he's making such godawful movies lately... Like The Hitcher.

How long will his character survive in that game?

He was also the narrator in Siberian Walking Simulator 2015

Attached: 20160715085540_1.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

I like Sean Bean cause after LOTR he got a lot of offers to do fantasy shit like Elder Scrolls and Game of Thrones, and he says he really likes doing those jobs cause he's a lorefag who enjoys learning about fantasy worlds

Mr Bean?

Attached: bean.jpg (660x495, 137K)

>literally can't find a version of the "it is a gift" screencap without some stupid caption

More like Sean Been.

What haven't you seen his Train Simulator trailer? Are you not a rail fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=kDYPH7wh2Qs

Is it out in cinemas yet?

>Sean Bean
Welp. Guess I know which character is going to die.

Isnt this guy in hitman 2 as well?

In some meme mode where the devs shoehorn some unrelated targets into previous target locations in a way that doesn't fit at all and you miss your chance if you fail to kill the target in one attempt.

Stop making shitty movies and make actual games.

>He missed a target

>he actually tried
I have never attempted a single elusive target. I have no interest in playing recycled locations that belong to the targets around which they were designed.

>plastic bag has "TES" on it
SEPTIM IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
MARTIN'S BASTARDS ARE GONNA CLAIM THE EMPIRE

If you bought Hitman 2 with the intention of only playing maps for the story job, then you got what, 8 hours worth of content tops?

What a fucking brainlet.

this game is like a stealth section in a non stealth game stretched entirely into an entire game, oh yea add multiple forced walk and talk to that as well

I don't think Sean is English in origin. Irish maybe?

Ment for

I think the brainlet here is the person who thinks there is one way to play and one way only, and thus has to wait for the devs to keep adding new stuff

Attached: martin.jpg (634x855, 418K)

I don't think he does, but I remember from an interview that he enjoys doing voice work.

It is the Irish version of the name.
Bean was actually named Shaun by his parents, but changed it to the Irish version because it stands out visually.

How have I not heard of this?

Every time I see him and Pierce I just think back to how Goldeneye is so fucking old now, and they were already late 30s/early 40s in it. And how happy it makes me that they're still young enough to do shit. I'm 32 this year and it is starting to hit hard, seeing all these people get old. From birth until about 2 years ago, age seemed like infinite thing even though my mind knew about the obvious that it isn't. Young anons, do all you can to live life. Don't waste it. It goes far faster than you can possibly imagine.

So he dies, nice spoilers.

>Sean Bean in black death setting again

Poor bloke can't catch a break.

...So, you?
Jesus fucking christ, dude. Get help.

Has any other human bean died as many times as him?

Do you like walking simulators?

kino

You're fucking hopelessly clueless. I'm the one defending the idea of having good levels with targets and plenty of interactivity for improvisation. I'm not asking for new targets to be added when the few pre-made kill opportunities have been exhausted. Are you attempting to pull some retarded zinger reach from the idea that a possible sequel counts as "devs adding new stuff"?

walking sim with shitty stealth

man i thought that might be a fun horror, was really fucking boring. walking sims never again

janky "stealth" game with a focus on narrative and story

so no, it's shit.

It's scary for the first 20 minutes but it immediately becomes shit when you realize what the "gameplay" actually is. At least it looks good.

>Only the handholdy cinematic kills count
Lmaoing at your life. They design the maps with extra targets in mind, have you not played Sapienza? The targets don't touch massive sections of that map

youtube.com/watch?v=OXQwx1EolD8

Nor should they. You know what makes a videogame world realistic and immersive? The fact that every single area hasn't been explicitly designed to be directly useful to the player.

CUTE

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

And then they release extra targets that do the same thing with the previously unused areas and you complain?

KINO

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

Holy shit character models have got too good.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

He's not in the game

Yeah, no big surprise, it was announced on the first Sate of Play

Yes. It's too much of a coincidence that yet another target just happens to be residing within 500m of a previous high-profile target. You know damn well that you're in Sapienza because of Caruso and De Santis, not because of literally who or literally Bean.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.94M)

>CUTE

Until she opens her mouth.

youtu.be/4VNChMD3WMI?t=5m13s

That horrific accent my god

I'm french so I don't have to endure the horrible english VA :)

oh please give an example of what you think is good voice acting

i fucking love video game devs shelling out millions of dollars for celebrity VA that don't give a shit about their role

Supergiant Games

cringe

from anther cheap indie game

youtube.com/watch?v=BHtR2mX2CeQ

That's like his entire career post Sharpe

Attached: Sharpe-s-Gold-sean-bean-22363435-1023-643.jpg (1023x643, 75K)

I actually like it

He gonna die yo