Is there a game that shamelessly ripped off of another game?

Is there a game that shamelessly ripped off of another game?

Attached: D7D98DC8-1846-47BC-934B-C81E062D4957.jpg (1794x4528, 1.08M)

plenty of the low-quality Pokemon clones
that kickstarter one coming next year comes to mind

Dead Space ripped off From Softwares Echo Night Beyond game in every single way and got away with it

>Space horror game
>Crashing into an abandoned space station
>Looking for female love interest
>Space Odyssey monolith making bad shit happen (Ghosts in Echo Night Beyond and Necromorphs in Deadspace)
>Female love interest is confirmed to actually be dead all along

Still not sure how they got away with it. Lack of knowledge I guess , pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_1403.jpg (445x689, 25K)

There's an indie game that blatantly rips off BOTW, can't remember what it's called though. It was in the apple arcade trailer though.

>tfw culture shifted so far that taxi driver would've been considered an alt-right circlejerk film

is that what people out there think of taxi driver now or are you just meme'ing?
if so then let me know because I don't want to be classified as alt right for mentioning this movie

Attached: madao.jpg (450x338, 97K)

he's memeing

Those comparisons are just comparing shots that are shot in similar ways. The only one from Joker that reminds me of Taxi Driver is 4.

And in my view he should be crown...the king of limbo

Mordhau is a ripoff of Chivalry but its so much better.

Saints Row

Attached: show-azusa-the-money.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

CHINA

To be fair you are not that wrong, i saw a interesting study on what happened with the left and the right. The right barely shifted from the center by a few % meanwhile, the left majority shifted towards the extreme left by like 200% or more iirc.

Taxi driver is about a man who starts to hate the society, it seems edgy when I explain that way but he’s got reasons

>to hate the society
But he doesn't, he just hates niggers and criminals.

He hates what most people in this board would call "degenerates"

we live in one

You're study is off, while there is leftist hyper radicalization most folks are ending up around where Bernie is, the right is just mad because social Democrat is an actual liberal platform and not that neoliberal bullshit of the 2000s.

Trumps dragged yalls waaaaaaaaaay past conservative btw

Trump is an 80s Democrat policy wise, and yes I mean down to the border ranting. People who were alive in the 80/90s aren't surprised by Trump because it was how peopled talked and acted.

I read a study that idiots on the internet make up stupid garbage to prove their point

That Kickstarter game is actually the first legit full game to be a Pokemon rip-off

Most of Dead Space is ripped off from System Shock 2 crossed with Event Horizon. It was a Dead Space game during early development.

Oh look the white girl suddenly is a nigress. Who could have tought that?

>Joker is going to get dumped by the strong independent womyn and become a fascist incel

film is dead

>Dead Space ripped off From Softwares Echo Night Beyond game in every single way and got away with it
This is the dumbest take ever. Weebs are really desperate to ignore all inspirations of Dead Space

You since you refer to her as a "nigress" like a good puppet

Most of this board are legit degenerates, jacking off to hentai 2 times a day doesnt make you a normal person in the eyes of people.

Never played Undertale but this seems a little fishy

Attached: 1ac.jpg (750x1018, 123K)

sauce me up senpai

Undertale is literally inspired by Earthbound, of course it would rip off other nintendo games.

DeS and DaS are rip-offs of Severance

Sometimes I'm still not really sure if this actually happened

Attached: 61XOnHYm59L._SX342_.jpg (342x399, 43K)

Nigga there's lot of people with fetishes like BDSM that don't say anything because people would think they're freaks
>2 times
lol casul

sauce