Bannerlord

Today's the day. Stay tuned.

Attached: comfyBL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've stopped caring

Fag

Yeah right

Attached: vape.jpg (426x240, 31K)

Epic exclusive and people will die.

Sorry sweetie but not even chinese owned digital storefronts held together with gum and shoestring will keep me from playing Bannerlord.

Attached: chicken.gif (438x515, 3.68M)

That's not a chicken that's a duck

I just wonder why they even announced it back in 2012. Considering how long its taken they couldnt even have begun development at that point

>That's not a chicken that's a duck
what a fucking retard.

as if I wasnt planning on pirating it

Is there any kind of bulletin list of the major additions/changes?

Haven't looked up any updates in a while but don't want to watch long videos or read long blog posts

There used to be but they've gone back on someone of them and taken some features they were planning to add out. I think part of the reason the development is taking so long and there's no detailed feature list is because they're still unsure on some of them and might scrap more.

Bannerlord's out?

Why would you tell lies like that OP

What have they walked back on? Really sounds like the game is suffering from feature creep. All you really needed to improve Warband was better sieges, more task variety, and bigger battles.

You fell for it

>chicken.gif
can we go hunting in bannerlord?

Attached: 1553289254653.jpg (1117x493, 306K)

one thing only the ability to turn villages into castles.

Originally they announced that castles were a building you would build in one of the four building slots each village had rather than a separate location. Each village has 4 building slots and you could chose to make one a castle (and the game would start with a lot of prebuilt castles) so an enemy would have to fight a siege if they wanted to raid a village that had a castle built. This was the plan for literally about 5 years until recently they announced it caused to many problems and they're going back to the old system where castles are separate locations and each has a separate village tied to it just like bannerlord, the 4 village building slots are now only economic and production buildings

Building your own castles in villages is out

Suck it down.

Attached: oops.jpg (640x150, 32K)

>still Bannderlord
I realise it has meta application as the person not giving a shit anymore but really it's just a dumb mistake

>so an enemy would have to fight a siege if they wanted to raid a village
this is pulled out of your ass. they never mentioned how raiding would become with the now cancelled system

Sounds like a really fine case of something not being broke in the first place

>playing multiplayer
>see that child sketlin model flying around and clipping through walls

Attached: 1557797714781.jpg (750x645, 54K)

Yes they did. What the hell would a castle built in a village even do if not this. That was the whole point of garrisoning them

you lying piece of shit. source it if you can, faggot.

>dig up a source on a cancelled feature announced half a decade ago
yeah no thanks. Not like it matters since its cancelled anyway you actual sperg.

why do you play with my heart OP

This was a big feature that everyone knew about you little faggot. We were going to be able to turn villages into castles, but they dropped the feature. There was quite the uproar at the time.

Attached: 1552234100009.png (1024x724, 1.46M)

you big faggot. they never mentioned having to siege the castle to be able to raid the village. he's making shit up.
then stop telling lies over the internet.

actually autistic

its my bday, it would be a pretty good gift to hear something about when this game actually came out

Happy birthday user, closed and soon after public beta soon™

thanks fren, means alot

>telling lies about the bannerlord
>told to give proof
>proceeds to throw insults without proofs

Happy birthday user. Any plans, besides waiting for Bannerlord which'll be NEVER FUCKING EVER

Attached: triggered.gif (218x272, 3.03M)

not him but here's the proof for you and the other faggot who's objectively wrong.

First, check out pic related. It's a pic from when this feature was a thing. See the little village? and see how it has the castle upgrade built? and see how it says UNDER SIEGE and not raiding?

Secondly, here's a dev blog explaining the castle upgrade to villages.

taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/13
>Though there are also some significant gameplay changes evident here. Castles are now fully integrated with villages, which means that settlement produces goods and has economic impact. The four sides of a village can all be made into different types of production, with the unique option of turning one into a castle. A village with a castle is naturally much more defensible, but the slot is sacrificed that might have been used for something valuable like a salt mine

Attached: B6MD844PwOCqlYEhQ-MF7Cc3J-DiOeRx07jyRXqbomA.jpg (1291x667, 190K)

>Blog/13
hahahahahahhahaa
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
LMAOMLMAOMLMAO
KILL ME, JUST DO IT, KILL ME PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE

I heard they are receiving subsidies from the government, so they have a vested interest in making development last as long as possible.

>and see how it has the castle upgrade built? and see how it says UNDER SIEGE and not raiding?
they might be ACTUALLY sieging it and looking for a raid
>>A village with a castle is naturally much more defensible
no mention it requires a siege to raid. you can easily take all their shit and burn their fields while they cower in the castle. (only taking goods and no villagers)

>I heard
Let me guess: from an unsourced Yea Forums post?
Exactly how much hypothetical subsidy shekels do you think they get? Enough to pay the costs of running the studio indefinitely?

fuck you personally OP

Why are you lying?

Some of you guys are ok. Don't come to Jelkala tomorrow

This. Leveling system also looks stupid.

That's a shoebill you faggot

not looking for a raid*

Technically, today is blog day.
That's blog #, what, 145?