Untitled

𩙤𩙣𧢱𦧄𪚍𪚎𡔚𧮩𨐄𩇒𩎑𪓉𧆓𩙢𩱷𩱸𪛖𡔙𡬜𥎥𩧥𪈿𪋻𪚌𣍜𥎤𥤡𨰼𩙠𪈾𪋺𪚊𪚋

Attached: 1446000951052.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

how the fuck do you read that, shits too small

chink glyphs are LITERALLY artificial difficulty

哦,您的肉棒好大呀!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

and tiananmen square massacre to you, my lady

Doesn't even render on my phone

Attached: 1549926251850.png (258x196, 148K)

And a ching chong nip wong to you too!

nice try fucko, you're using the least common kanji out there, even e-translators don't bother reading them.

and a square square square square square to you too.

lmao

我好想喝你的奶!请给我舔一舔吧,妈妈。

Attached: .png (850x1202, 1.09M)

China is literally artificial difficulty: the country so it checks out.

Hey!!!

بَهٌحِلِِيًٍِْجُِؤُِّلُْيامكزتاّرًْ

Attached: 1446000951052 - Copy.jpg (2000x2256, 138K)

Chink glyphs are subhuman-tier.

gross looks like pubes

)(":#@(;"!

Attached: 1557930141988.jpg (590x827, 139K)

Kek

Attached: 02084556-0FC2-4018-A019-7D892FC3B220.jpg (480x360, 17K)

我快要渴死了,给我一点活力

good god

The west isn't one country. Most western ones including English-speaking shitholes are cucks according to the image

𒂊𒉡𒈠𒂊𒇺

NOOO STOP TALKING SECRETLY TO EACH OTHER. LET ME IN ON THE CONVERSATION

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>I will literally never learn Japanese

Attached: 1532263147044.jpg (405x344, 30K)

and this is why Mandarin was simplified.

None of these are actual characters that people know and use. Get outta here dekinai-chan.

Attached: 1535555878765.jpg (490x490, 42K)

Rip

Why not? Are you some sort of dumb ass?

Attached: dekinai.jpg (2400x3392, 995K)

(。・∀・)ノ゙嗨

Bored af chink user here, would it be easy for me to pick up nihongo
Post says "I'm thirsting to death, please give me some energy to live"
Says "I wish to drink your milk so much! Please let me have a little taste, mommy"
Oh, your sausage is so big

Attached: 1548096422208.jpg (736x800, 171K)

Post good games for practicing you niggers.

Wh-wha? Uh.. Umm i g-gotta go

4 if you count romaji.

I practiced using Pokemon when just starting out. The early ones don't use kanji, though.

>ching chong language is an effective way to keep a secret club untainted
Someone should invent a brand new language for this purpose only.

Lewd!!

unfortunately the language they made for panzer dragoon never took off

NOOOOOO THE ADVERTISERS MONEY

Why would you count a form of the language exclusively used by dekinais who can't learn even the basic symbols of Japanese?

>kanji is hard
People need to stop with this meme. Learn the radicals and kanji becomes piss easy. The reason you suck at Japanese isn't kanji, it's your piss-weak vocab.

play those nintendo games in japanese
because they're made for kids almost all avoid using kanji and or will provide Furigana when using kanji
if you're talking about ching chong, I dunno, no real good entry point, all those chink rpgs you find on steam use a mix of 白話文 and 文言文, if you start with those you'll get fucked in the ass

If not for chinese characters, Japan and the Japanese language would have been destroyed by weebs a long time ago.

Kanji alone has filtered so many faggots.

Yes I've tried a few times, I don't lose motivation or anything, I just forget that I'm learning it in the first place and then remember what I was doing like a week later.

>Try learning Japanese in university
>say “why the fuck am I learning Japanese? I have zero plans to move there”
>when I was a about to finish university (computer science major) there was a job offer
>we pay you more than what people normally make in the us the only requirement is known basic Japanese. No class required, just prove that you can speak and read it.
Well fuck me right.

don't tell me you play
>translated games
wwwwwwwwwww

Attached: denka.png (1400x239, 48K)

>why the fuck am I learning Japanese?
want to know how I know you're an american mutt?

They use Kanji to abbreviate their hiragana, and many of the meanings differ from the chinese usage, so it doesn't help much. You still need to learn their grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, etc. It's like going into english but only knowing KFC, WTF, LOL, LMAO, etc.

Because he literally said he was from the US

>can't even have a dekinai thread anymore without spamming buttmad third worlders trying to derail it with off topic America hate
Seek professional help. Being unable to discuss anything due to your hate of a country thousands of miles from you is not healthy.

So what happen to the Japanese learning thread on Yea Forums ? I used too see it a lot but now when I wanted to learn it's gone.

I wanna prone bone her, bros

It moved to /jp/ and there is also one on /int/.

They all know Japanese now and no longer watch Fansubs.

Mods started banning a lot of threads on Yea Forums that had been there for years and the daily japanese threads were one of the casualties

it helps quite a bit
your example isn't quite right
going into japanese with knowledge of hanzi, would be more akin to learning spanish while you already know the alphabet, relieves the stress of not only having to remember the meaning of the word but the shape of it too

4canale merda mi state tutti sul cazzo, soprattutto i miei compaesani plebei che dovrebbero ritornare sul porciletto (everyeye).

Attached: 146790817170.png (1000x991, 928K)

ZALGO

>japs don't use romaji
weebshit cope

Attached: nintendo_logo_kyoto_dev_hq_1-900x576.jpg (900x576, 56K)

>462349243

It's just Arabic splattered with diacritics in a wrong way.

This يًٍِْ cannot exist, it is wrong.

I learned numbers in hiragana today

Attached: Cl7qw8lVYAE8dFS.jpg (772x525, 93K)