Post games that let me play as a cave man

youtube.com/watch?v=0KFyVu514DY
Post games that let me play as a cave man.

Attached: brutal-trailer-for-genndy-tartakovoskys-new-adult-swim-prehistoric-animated-series-primal-social[1]. (1920x1080, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5O6U2Gus_o
youtube.com/watch?v=e65GW_J7fXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Far Cry Primal
Dark Souls

you're doing a really bad job at hiding your off topic thread

At this time of night people don't even bother. I actually want to discuss cave man games in celebration of this cave man cartoon.

>AS
>not toonami
was it canned again?

>First response isn't Zeno Clash
Best Grug game ever.

Any game with a white male

There's literally only one game that lets you play as a caveman and it was shilled to death online now fuck off with your off topic bullshit and go to reddit if you wanna post irrelevant trash

Good post great contribution

What is there to contribute to? This thread is off topic and should be on Yea Forums not on Yea Forums. Go cry about it some more faggot

OP is specifically asking about video games. You are a faggot

>OP
You mean you. And you know damn well exactly what you're fucking doing you off topic funposting piece of shit

Took me a minute to figure it out. Ark was so fucking shitty it's unreal. All my normie workmates played it on PS4 and begged me to buy one and play it with them. I suppose you could count as OggaBooga.
Dude why do you give shit, you aren't making threads, you aren't making content, you just want shit served to you and are pissed you aren't getting the flavor you want. Go make your own threads faggot.

>WAAAAH I WANNA POST MY OFF TOPIC STUFF LEAVE ME ALONE WAAAAH THIS ISN'T YOUR SEKRIT CLUB LEAVE ME ALONE TO MY OFF TOPIC POSTING WAAAH
Also
>normie
Fucking kill yourself

J O E A N D M A C
FAR RUINS
T O M B I !

MORDHAU

Conan Exiles! But you won't want to, the female models are so tasty.

So is every episode just going to be a caveman ripping animals to shreds for 20 minutes at a time?

Devil May Cry 5 using Tomboy

Wait does it? I thought it was just a For Honor clone.
normalFAGGOT, that do you any better?
Once again, you posting here is not posting in threads that could be ON TOPIC, you don't though because you'd have to actually make one and keep it alive, and you are incapable of doing that. If people like you actually participated in a meaningful way instead of making autistic screeches this place would have value. Go ahead, let's see you actually make a valuable thread. Either way, I want to talk about the subject of Ogga Booga games as prompted by OP's off topic shit, and I'm going to continue to do so.
If you want the same feel as that the Turok stuff is pretty good. Check out the Valiant comics and the early games. Evolution was fun too but milage may vary on that one.

Attached: 1537547174742.jpg (1200x600, 303K)

Your deflection literally does nothing to invalid the fact that YOU, OP, made an off topic thread to post some horse shit cartoon made by a literal hack so that people would talk about it instead of going to, oh I don't fucking know, fucking but because you're a reddit tier normalfaggot who thinks this place is his little playground (it fucking isn't please kill yourself) you just decided to come to Yea Forums and shit it up more instead of contributing, adapting, and being on topic. But god help us if you go anywhere else because the rest of Yea Forums is full of pedo gore crap but you've been told Yea Forums was your special safe space. You're the reason why this board is shit and you're the reason a lot of people have had to use Yea Forums x to even make this place bearable. Just go post a cartoon frog already and prove me right

Legit not OP
I actually went to Yea Forums first, found nothing with ctrl-f, decided it was a waste of time to try making one with the state of the board and decided to come to Yea Forums for general browsing instead. I saw THIS thread here about to drop off the board, bumped it and attempted to participate.
I'm making the best of a bad situation, you're just crying about it. I'll post a frog a wojak AND something /pol/ if you actually make a decent by your standards thread.

Attached: mordhau caveman.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

its a shame ark primal survival never came out

It'll do.

Attached: Grim Reaper.png (2048x2048, 1.63M)

Shit OP thank you for posting this, looks fucking great.

Attached: 1390103760537.jpg (392x372, 39K)

It's a pitty when they changed the engines between 1 and 2 they lost the old power attack. That shit was so satisfying to land.

Bonk

youtube.com/watch?v=L5O6U2Gus_o

Imagine having autism at this scale

There's an upcoming cave man and before game.

I got you senpai

Attached: genesis_chuckrock2.jpg (1529x2099, 1.65M)

Isn't that more about being an ancestor of humans?

I got a free game coming with a pc magazine called Grouch it was basically a conan platforming/hacnslash ripoff in 3d but i was a kid and never got past the first lvl so i dropped it.

Forgot pic, also called Rocko's quest

Attached: Grouch_coverart.png (283x352, 204K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e65GW_J7fXc

Attached: flintstones-02.png (640x480, 67K)

You niggas talking about that Tail of the Sun, yeah?

Attached: 434391-tail-of-the-sun-playstation-screenshot-inside-the-cave.png (320x240, 90K)

Why the fuck would I want to watch some piece of putrid shit about a fucking caveman?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 681K)

When Korgoth didn't get picked up, cartoon network died. Piss off.