Hero doesn't know how to make a point

>hero doesn't know how to make a point
>party members still decide to stick with him despite his inability to communicate

Attached: Tidus_Dissidia_CG_render.png (811x774, 412K)

Depends on the game but alot of time. Physical Cues are used to get a point across. Tidus was just seen as dependable and by the time things got hot he was just part of the crew

Isn't that Squall too?

Attached: thin line.jpg (465x465, 31K)

Tidus was about as sharp as a spoon.

He couldn't make any credible arguments and lacked any social grace whatsoever.

Are you referring to Tidus? I dunno about what the fuck he does or says in Dissidia, but he speaks loud and clear in FFX.

>I want to go home
>Spira sucks
>*ting ting* AHEM, ladies and gentlemen, please listen to my story: FUCK Yevonites and FUCK the summoner pilgrimage.

He's very open about shitting on things he disagrees with in a world he doesn't understand because he's a bit retarded but honest.

Teedus or Tydus???

He's not retarded is he? Just unintelligible.

THE PRECEPTS MUST BE OBEYED

Not gay but I would a ronso

>hero is a professional ball-player who has never held a sword in his life
>can fight competently alongside expert warriors in combat

He’s a manic pixie boyfriend for Yuna. It’s al fine because she has him come along as eye candy, before shit gets weeeeeiiiiirrrrd

Why does he like the Asian looking brunette so much?

Is he a fetishist or something?

Tide-us. Always hated teedus. The ocean and water in general is a massive part of the game.

Gotta tell Wakka.

He's like the most socially active and well adjusted main character in the entire series, the fuck are you talking about?

She looks like his mom. Someone who's doesn't care about him whenever his dad is around. Tidus has both oedipus complex and daddy issues.

Always thought Yuna probably reminded him of his mom, based on the flashbacks we see.

Are you talking about Yuna and her entire plan to fuck over Seymour by marrying him, taking the Guado tree dick and then sending him?

I thought I told you NOT to tell Wakka

Kingdom Hearts is worse. Sora is retarded, yet he's everyone's messiah.

This is true.

I guess everyone would fuck their mom if she were younger and more shapely.

me and teedus, we gun do sum EXPLORIN tooday

Kh1 Sora was pretty based though.

We played different games. Tydus followed everyone around, they told him nothing for most of the game, kept him out of the rituals, and only very slowly let him in when they grew close. He wasn't a leader at all for most of the game

Tidus kept yelling about stuff he didn't understand and told his dad a very weak and fragile, "I hate you," so yeah, I think we played different games.

I mean I think Tidus is just fucked in the head. He’s an insecure superstar athlete whose mom just died after Jecht left. Didn’t matter that he was still there. That would be shitty.

He's on a completely different wavelength from everyone else. He focuses on what concerns him, while everyone else is focused on what Yuna needs to do. It's less that he's retarded, though he is a dunce, and more that he gives no fucks for learning the traditions or anything, so this seemingly-amnesiac weirdo that plays with balls is breaking generations of laws and standards and then arguing that it's "not right" to the brainwashed populace.

Tidus wasn't the main character nor the party leader. I love Final Fantasy X for telling a true 2nd person narrative. Yuna was the main character. Tidus and Jecht were just a side plot.

This, pretty clear OP and people in this thread did not play FFX. Its not even like Tidus was a leader in the group until Zanarkand, he followed Yuna like everyone else did

Like I care!

Auron actually trained him on how to use a sword when he was growing up, he probably never held a real one before Sin attacked though.

He's probably just suffering from a normal amount of abandonment issues, being torn from his home like that would do that.

Why do I always want to drop this game at Mt Gagazet cave? It just drags and the battles seemingly last forever. And clam lands to Gagazet to the caves is pretty boring stacked like that. I wish you could have gone around an Ronso city to break things up.

I mean, he was a bit gullible, but KH2 he was surprisingly competent, calls out the villains on their bullshit, and also accurately calls Xemnas on his SOB story by remembering the simple fact that Nobodies didn't actually have emotions. Then DDD had Nobodies growing Hearts over time anyway, and everything past KH2 is like Dragon Ball Super Goku, trying to harken back to Sora's KH1 self but extra stupid.

LIKE I CARE!

This guy comes up to you and throws a beachball at your girlfriend until she is crawling on the floor bleeding. What so you do?

Attached: download (1).png (208x243, 4K)

rape her

>hero doesn't know how to make a point
>party members still decide to stick with him despite his inability to communicate

Attached: Cloud-FFVIIArt.png (456x544, 181K)

laugh awkwardly and loudly

Lulu #1
Could've played off the Chappu lookalike angle

Tidus is a retard yeah, but he would stick up for his friends no matter what.

What does that make Wakka then? A pebble?

Shouldn’t Maester Mika be pronounced MEEK-UH if TEE-DUS is to be believed?

A massive racist

>fuck the al bhed
>Yuna is half al bhed and he never notices
>Rikku is literally an al bhed and he never notices

>heroine is a dumb violent bimbo
>party members still decide to stick with her despite her inability to communicate

Attached: estelle68.jpg (2250x2751, 379K)

>Tidus introduces Rikku to Wakka by calling her an Al-Bhed
>Wakka doesn’t notice

>retarded posture
>autistic face
>gay clothes
FFX was a mistake

that was kind of the point of the first half of the game.

Fuck you, tidus was great.

>A massive racist
That's what makes him likeable though

Attached: Cloud spotting.png (638x447, 483K)

Fuck power levels, fuck super saiyans, and fuck yu yevon!

Attached: Tenshinhan_photo.jpg (579x435, 27K)

HA

pronouncing Tidus as "Teedooce" is like pronouncing Aerith as "AEREESU"

He knows how to get a point across.

Attached: file.png (1331x777, 1.62M)

TEEDOOCE

Nomura said it was Tid-us. Not Tide-Us, or Teedus, but Tid-us.

>I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

How many of you actually managed to win that tournament?

I won it 2-3. Learned Jecht Shot on the ship, scored 2 goals with Tidus in the first half. Wakka comes back on the field and gets a score with Venom Shot.

They didn't though? Yuna was the party leader not Titus.

Mommy complex for sure, no logical reason you pick Yuna over Rikku or Lulu.

I'd have an Oedipal complex too if I just came out a dreamworld and the first woman I met looked like this.

Attached: Yuna_Portrait_FFX.jpg (593x650, 67K)

doesn't matter he's not real

don't forget he thought lulu was hot and scoped her out with binoculars a couple times. but wakka told him hands off with the chappu story.

>Dude, dont even think about it. I already called dibs on her, i've just been biding my time since my brother died!

He was as real as anyone else.

Teedoos, latin-style.