Where the fuck is it? Koala here, it's 1:15PM May 16th...

Where the fuck is it? Koala here, it's 1:15PM May 16th, tired of waiting for you slowbus cunts to catch up every time a new game comes out.

Attached: castlevania_anniversary_collection.png (1024x1024, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lMHiyQIwOyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gonna get here when it gets here

What does this collection have over emulation? I'd get it, but it doesn't really seem to offer me anything I don't already have.

I just want it on steam with cheevos.

there is literally no advantage over emulation, I'm just getting it on Switch for portability

Because it temporarily fills the hunger we have for a new Castlevania, it gives us that lost feeling of taking a new 2D Castlevania, and putting it into a console. That is the only raisin.

'official' legit category for speedruns, less arguments over which emulator you're using, cheating with savestates and splicing, etc

25 minutes, midnight east coat America time

>No Adventure Rebirth

Attached: 1535253569587.png (288x344, 22K)

i think platinum trophy and Jap versions are coming later

Is there a rewind feature like in the Megaman Collection?

This and no X68000 is unfortunate. I get no Rondo because of that half assed PS4 collection but man.

Still, the Japanese version of Dracula's Curse, Kid Dracula, and Bloodlines is at least very good, and i've heard that Belmont's Revenge is good and overlooked, by me included so i'm at least happy there.

No.

rebirth collection with the wai wai world games, calling it now
why didn't they just go to M2 to begin with for porting everything?

english version of kid dracula nes, playing on handheld switch is comfy, ports are m2 quality

Hamster had already done the arcade ports/emulation years ago.

mainly buying for the ebook for dev history also everything this user said especially the port quality,

I'm not too incredibly hyped for the Classicvania collection as I've already played through everything and don't have a massive desire to do it again, but I'll get it just as an excuse to play through Bloodlines again and the GB games. Just waiting for the eventual announcement of the second collection. Hoping for Rondo, SoTN, the GBA Games and the DS games at the very least, but I'd love to also get LoI and CoD in there. The DS games could have the map be on either a toggle for quick presses and flat out screen-swap for the map, and just have weaknesses/drops and stuff be relegated to the Beastiary? slightly redesign Balore's soul in DoS (I think Julius mode made you automatically able to break the blocks with your whip as soon as you beat him, or something?), remove seals because fuck seals, and...I don't know about Sister's mode in PoR or Albus mode in OoE. Could probably just outright rework Sisters and Albus mode to use the buttons instead (IE combo input for Albus to warp, Stella and Loretta only do a basic horizontal attack from chest level?), but they'll probably just outright get the axe.

Oh, right, I keep forgetting Kid Dracula is a thing. Is it good? The game itself, I mean.

Attached: 1456539936167.jpg (1064x750, 149K)

sisters would get axed due to being a different style entirely but Albus was way too fun to cut.

Rondo and Symphony likely wouldn't be there since Sony had to fund the ports for Requiem. That said, I'm a little surprised that they didn't put Dracula X/Vampire's Kiss on this compilation.

I played most of those games on emulators already, I'd buy it if it released on gog though.

depends on if its a timed exclusive, I think they could port rondo if they wanted to, symphony is a can of worms though since ever since silent hill hd konami has been pissing their pants over vas doing shit.

Kid Dracula is fun, but is more of a slower Contra with Gradius power ups instead of the usual Castlevania weapons and abilities.

its kinda like if alucard from castlevania 3 was chibi and given a larger moveset.

No, it's a timed exclusive issue, Sony developed the Requiem port, they asked Konami for it and Konami literally just gave them the game. If they want to release Rondo and SotN in other platforms, they can't release the Requiem collection, a new version would need to be developed.

>it's NOT a timed exclusive issue
Fixing the typo.

Is it really not going up till noon est? Fucckkkkkk

youtu.be/lMHiyQIwOyY

Attached: 1557009671116.gif (392x300, 485K)

I thought I remembered the arcade collection coming out at about this hour.