How would you make a Yugioh game with a crossover-based plot?

How would you make a Yugioh game with a crossover-based plot?

Attached: Yugioh.jpg (1280x720, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAK-x0dNNJg
youtube.com/watch?v=LMin6f-s8ak
youtube.com/watch?v=9RaztTuTKs8
youtube.com/watch?v=LGZwhkDrXKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mydjqm2rU1E
youtube.com/watch?v=N7NIh_qpQ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=tekZZfe8yjI
youtube.com/watch?v=sCmIjAP6oA0
youtube.com/watch?v=h5f9loxDKok
youtube.com/watch?v=yARBU-d_HFs
youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip off xenoverse. let players make a CAC and duel with it in cool arenas/planets

also, the story would function the same - go back in time and fix anomalies. maybe Joey beats yugi and you have to cuck him

>maybe Joey beats yugi and you have to cuck him
But he actually did it

BRING IT BACK

Attached: file_1.png (839x1140, 761K)

Falsebound Kingdom 2
The casts of DM, GX, and 5Ds are put into a game world and end up meeting up with eachother.
Who cares about the plot, it's just a fan service game. Just make it Paradox again.

Give Arc V a proper ending. Zarc ends up winning and fucking up space and time to the point where all the timelines and worlds start merging and distorting. There are two campaigns one with heroes uniting together and the other a villain free for all to take Zarc’s place.

>the other a villain free for all to take Zarc’s place
I want this game RIGHT NOW

Isn't Shark more Joey than Kaiba?

if you made a persona style game, made all the girls bangable and put yugioh cards just to cover it up konami would make bank.

Change my mind

Every character should use every summoning method
Imagine Marik learning Xyz from Vector or Chazz learning Synchro from Jack

>Firewall only had 1 real fight and was used as fodder in another

why do the keep putting it in the OP?

Time travel, featuring an original story around the end of each respective series. Presentation is like Tag Force with more RPG elements, similar to Sacred Cards/Reshef of Destruction but not shit.

I know this sounds like a meme, But I'd do a VR Yu-Gi-Oh game. But highly detailed. Not some cheep piece of shit like on VR-chat
>Maybe allowing players to play as major characters
>Customized characters [deciding what kind of duel disk you use and other details]
>Characters stand still so its honestly perfect for VR just need to be very passionate about the project

They were halfway there with the tag force series.

Goes up to 5Ds, never introduce NuGiOh

Imagine a world where Kaiba's plot line ended up after duelist kingdom and Joey was the one who got a god card and was forced by magical bullshit to be the final villain.

>not waiting Zexal kino
>not waiting Blue Eyes White Dragon vs Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

Sounds like SMT

You can’t just ignore something if it’s shit. Every Dragon Ball game has a GT character and every Naruto game has asspull goddess alien

>Zexal
>Kino

Not with half of the series sucking balls, no matter how based Shark and Vector are they themselves can't carry that thing.

It is outstanding tho.

Make it Tag-Force. That's it. That's all we wants.

Arc-V Tag Force Special came out in 2015 user.

Zexal was good before vector. Only the pre Kaito episodes were bad. It had less bad episodes than GX and 5Ds

I’d love this
Honestly I just really want a mid-budget, console quality YGO game again, maybe an extension on Sacred Cards or its sequel

>not wanting this absolute semen demon to exist

Attached: yuzu_fanservice_by_leokearon_d8z3htw-pre[1].jpg (598x1335, 64K)

Everything involving duel carnival was shit, it served to propose the latter plot but it was shit.

>implying IV vs Nasch, Kaito vs Misael, Yuma and Nasch vs Don Thousand, and Nasch vs Yuma weren't card game kino
Zexal had a rough start but the entire second part was fantastic for a card game commercial.

Yes but updated with new cards. Legacy of the Duelist feels so fucking cheap it's unreal

Imagine making four perfect waifu designs that have amazing marketability and are well-received by the audience with decks that are legitimately good for female-only tournaments motivating girl to play YGO more which Konami was trying to force while Arc-V was airing

and then killing three of them.

Attached: af935f969b25da5de4ec4df36a5a4471[1].jpg (640x320, 59K)

Is it bad? ffs is the frst YGO game we had in a long time and it sucks?

The duels of duel carnival were good. What else would you want from a show about card games? Better than the GeneX tournament and everything between Dark Signers and World racing grand prix

I will never forgive Arc-V NEVER!!!!!!

Attached: 1419716912963.jpg (500x738, 72K)

It's okay but don't buy it at full price

AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M STILL SO MAD ABOUT THIS SHIT

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1961466[1].jpg (2480x878, 2.19M)

I'd rather they just make a Yugioh game with an original setting and characters about wanting to be the best card nerd of all.
Like Pokemon TCG for Gameboy, but Yugiohs.
We've done the anime rehash games enough times already. Anime characters could cameo as secret opponents or something tho

Attached: ass blossom.png (402x586, 389K)

Just get a playmat of them you dumbs.

Attached: yu-gi-oh-arc-v-heroines-playmat-anime-custom[1].jpg (1200x900, 242K)

>anime characters should be legendary pokemon

IT'S NOT THE SAME

Attached: 240032834024202[1].jpg (2048x2048, 679K)

A more down-to-earth Yugioh series would be neat, they could have some basic tournaments with characters and events based on what happens in tournaments irl before going into the out there stuff.

Kaiba creates a neural network that links virtual worlds through time and space, to create the ultimate duel tournament, of course some evil dude finds a way to fuck it up for his advantage and all the characters must run around the virtual worlds to fix it; get the glory of the tournament; get the power for themselves, etc.
Social links with characters, tag duels, etc. Make it like a JRPG

Fuck yeah thats the shit I want.
Make Yugi the final boss of a secret dungeon

Man, to think Zuzu was the true main character at one point. She's the perfect indicator of the show's quality.

Plus it would fit the social sim elements that Tag Force had and people seem to really like.
Just needs a cast of lovable characters and good progression of cards/mechanics.
Maybe have 2 modes, one where all mechanics are used from the beginning and opponents have metaish decks like World Championship games and a noobie mode that introduces mechanics slower and does themed areas like Pokemon TCG did. Like the Syncho gym and the XYZ gym.

You idiots...

The best pilot episode would be in an urban environment with a standard setting, where Duel Monsters has been around for quite some time. One plucky girl loves the game, but her father, a generic salary man, tells her to give up on the stupid game and it's stupid tournaments, and focus on school so she can have a good life. Of course, she refuses, buying cards in secret and playing at her locals, when a particularly nasty bully not only takes her cards after winning against her with his "purchased" deck, he also slaps her when she tries to defend herself. She runs home, crying, and when she tells him what happened she finally admits he was right. Angered that his daughter was hit, he goes into the attic, and retrieves the one thing he has that will let him end this argument against a child without getting arrested:

His old deck from when he was a child.

Bring back the psx/ps2 subseries and put them into different fantasy roles.

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 15K)

S1 is on-par with 5D's Dark Signer Arc and no one can tell me otherwise.

Attached: 1555560534236[1].jpg (2991x2056, 1.27M)

I’d like for this to work but this would have to be early on in the game’s run. Once Duelist Kingdom happened Duel Monsters was already a national phenomenon by GX it was part of your education and by 5Ds it was a part of your social standing

Make a VR game set in the KaibaCorp digital Yugioh world as an MMO

Visual novel that lets you fuck any Yugioh girl that you want to.
Oh and also throw in a card game simulator I guess.

Attached: Duelists of the Roses.jpg (640x921, 154K)

Fortunately for that idea, ZEXAL, Arc-V, and Vrains don't take place within the same continuity as DM, GX, and 5Ds. Therefore, it can exist in a different setting playing the same card game without there being any conflict with established "lore".

That's literally Tag Force, you retard. 2-5 (6 if you can find it) are perfect.

Attached: Screenshot_20160726-102434[1].png (640x360, 308K)

what the fuck am i looking at

It's all good dude. Best dragon got a Link 5 that becomes easily bigger than Utopia The Lightning and Armityle, negates monster effects multiple times per turn and can attack twice.

>not waiting Zexal kino
>not waiting Blue Eyes White Dragon vs Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
>not wanting this absolute semen demon to exist
The comedy writes itself

Attached: 1546702297639.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

New bad guy spams Exodia so much that every Yugioh MC is warped into the same dimension. Now they have to work together to get out.

Attached: you lose.jpg (1763x985, 214K)

Exactly you dongus, I want more Tag Force games with modern mechanics.

>Posting Blair
Doesn't she cuck your character at the end of her route? I remember getting cucked.

Yea Forums explaining to everyone why Arc-V managed to be AotS two seasons in a row while also having what is arguably the best duel in the entire franchise that wasn't swinging on fan-favorites dictating the result. Captain Falcon vs. Shota is a feast for the eyes.

>Aki route has a bad end
>Carly route has a bad end
>Misty route has a bad end
Truly amazing games.

Attached: latest[1].png (480x272, 58K)

But would his old deck be good enough to fight a rich kid with a new, OP deck?

Forgot the pick.

Attached: ImFirewallButDarker.png (407x593, 515K)

Even in a more grounded setting heart of the cards always wins. Remember Crow and Yusei made there decks out of actual trash

>bad ends
They have good ends as well. What wrong with having more endings that punish you if you fuck up a duel or dialogue choice?

>What wrong with having more endings that punish you if you fuck up a duel or dialogue choice?
Illiterate user...
>Truly amazing games.

Cringe and blue pilled

Attached: dyson_sphere_v2.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

Poe's law

That's the gimmick. His old deck is full of broken bullshit from the past that the new kid's deck can't keep up, and the father wins his daughter's cards back. When the kid says he never would have won if he "played fairly" like the in-universe's upcoming tournament, the man admits he doesn't know anything about the new cards. The first season has father-daughter bonding as she teaches him new game mechanics and strategies to prepare him for the tournament to teach the bully a lesson. What's the twist at the end of Season One?

The bully's father is the CEO of the business the protagonist's dad is a salary man at.

Imoutoman vs Sora having duel with nam flashbacks was kino.

If you pick wrong, you get the loli.

Attached: Blair-TF03-3[1].png (1280x719, 987K)

it got carried HARD by its soundtrack. there is like only one good duel out the entire S1 and that was with reiji vs yuya. its was like watching 5ds all over again with all that continuous synchro shokan.

holy molly, so there's stil hope

Wait what? She reverts to a loli?

I wish the LDS trio got more screentime, it would've been cool to have them join the Lancers.

>Yuzu getting her ass kicked by a brown lesbian, only to save the girl's life winning a rematch
>Gon tying with Synchro bullshit with a Self-Destruct Button
>Shun vs. Sora 1
>the two no-names, Fisherman and Chef, getting rekt so hard Yuya pulls a Gohan
>Yuya Summoning DRXD against "XYZ MONSTERS DON'T HAVE LEVELS?!"

If you pick wrong the first time, she stays in disguise. If you pick wrong a second time, she stays a loli. If you pick wrong a third time, she's still young, but treats you like a big bro. If you pick everything right, she's a 13 year-old with huge tits and cries while confessing she never wants you to leave her.

Canon related:

>Kaiba after having his duel with the pharaoh is interrupted by "some ancient evil"
>Kaiba Time/space machine malfunctions
>Sends both Atem and Kaiba throughouth time and space.

Artenitavely, Duel Links?

No fuck you.
The first 2 seasons of 5Ds have their own begin middle and end.
You could end 5ds right then and there at episode 64.
The first 50 eps of Arc-V is all setup.
It's great setup don't get me wrong, but it was all just setup for the main interdimensional warfare plotline.
The fact that the setup was so great makes the absolute shitshow of a payoff made everything so much more dissapointing.

Attached: 1556764789222.png (853x480, 524K)

Duelist of the Roses is literal GOAT

>Yuto wasn't the MC
of all Arc-V's fuck ups that was the most outstanding.

Attached: 1385251651519.jpg (336x229, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VAK-x0dNNJg
Fuck I want another game in this style. Don't even care if they have to remove the battle cutscenes to make it happen, shit was fun.

>falsebound kingdom 2
>routes are hero and villain route with a 3rd true story at the end
>Z-arc broke everything and serves as the main antagonist
>gameplay is mostly the same but refined to avoid the stupid shit that is in the first
>monsters from every era and ones with passive bonuses to boost using in-archetype cards such as odd-eyes or junks
>the world is a mishmash of all the series, having locations from all of them as well as the unique world made by Z-arc
>the final route reveals Z-arc is a fake and its actually Nitemare at his wacky tricks again

Imoutoman vs the only redeeming thing by the ebd and even he got fucked over.
Him going full traumatized war vet on people during his duels was amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=LMin6f-s8ak

Attached: 1549362252821.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RaztTuTKs8
youtube.com/watch?v=LGZwhkDrXKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mydjqm2rU1E
youtube.com/watch?v=N7NIh_qpQ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=tekZZfe8yjI
youtube.com/watch?v=sCmIjAP6oA0
youtube.com/watch?v=h5f9loxDKok

youtube.com/watch?v=yARBU-d_HFs

>mfw I actually learnt about the war of the roses from this game

Absolutely Based and Totally redpilled.

Attached: sample_453b3a3385d79c34638a44d907d3f616.jpg (850x991, 311K)

why does she look like a blue skinned kaiba in this pic?

>introduce the first non-homo protag
>destroy the series so hard it gets 7 of the 10 worst-rated episodes on NicoNico
This is why Vrains is homo.

Attached: 1461804296299[1].jpg (4096x3286, 2.56M)

>any tag force game
>perfect
I got memed into playing some of them and while they're serviceable yu-gi-oh games, I have no fucking idea why people keep screeching about "muh dating sim" when it's the most barebones and lazy part of the game. It's interesting that some of the characters have alternate/evil endings but everything leading up to those is garbage aside from the actual dueling, which you can't really fuck up anyway because it's just fucking yu-gi-oh.

Yuma was the first non gay MC

Yusaku being an autistic edgelord is actually refreshing.

You misspelled ZA KINGU user.

>Matt Shipman nailed his role so well he impressed the Japs and secured himself a VA gig
I'm genuinely happy for him, he's only 26/27 and he's got a guaranteed job for the rest of his life.

Anzu x Yugi assertive sex simulator

Attached: 7cdf4b54-41a5-41ce-994a-fdad04e10e63.png (600x678, 216K)

>not KINGU DA, ORE

Yuma is full-on gay, Kotori could go without pantsu and he would still fuck Astral's tiny blue dick.

NO
FUCK YOU
I WANTED AN AUTISTIC RELATIONSHIP AND I LOST IT
IN FACT HEY YOU KNOW WHAT LET'S TAKE THIS AOI CHARACTER, BAN THE SHIT OUT OF HER DECK IRL, PUT HER THROUGH TWO REDESIGNS, KILL HER A COUPLE OF TIMES, AND HAVE YUSAKU SAVE THE DAY WITH LITERAL BULLSHIT AGAIN

Attached: yu-gi-oh-vrains-fujiki-yusaku-zaizen-aoi-school-uniform[1].jpg (2100x1320, 394K)

Anzu fell for the KANGZ meme and she's being blacked in NY

No one in Japan ships Yugi and Anzu, they all recognize she went to America to get BBC. Every single doujin of her is getting rammed by at least one black dude, but not just one black dude a night.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

ICHI

Matt was the best thing to come from the Arc-V dub, most of the other characters sound straight out of an abridged series.

I want to be able to help Joey beat Marik.
Shit would be so satisfying.

JYU

THIS.

Things got so out of hands that even Kaz had to step in and pull that "dance academy" bs.

Hyakku

SEN

Why is Ishizu so pure and Anzu so thot, bros???

MANJOUME SANDA!!!

Attached: manjoume_sanda_by_laurineblack-d33kk4h[1].jpg (786x1016, 254K)

Isis is 20, 5'6, 95lbs, and a vegetarian.
Anzu is 16, 5'5, 104lbs, and is so basic her favorite food is ramen.

Isis has a younger brother she cares about deeply and does everything in her power to take care of him, putting his feelings before hers.
Anzu hung out with Yugi for sympathy points from the popular kids, and once he showed the potential of being cool she started selfishly lusting for his alter ego.

Isis is a brown goddess.
Anzu is a pale Japanese.

Isis went back to Egypt to work in preserving and restoring ancient culture to prevent anyone, whether it's Pegasus or Kaiba or whomever, from taking advantage of her history.
Anzu went to the US to fuck blacks.

Attached: d44f2e2a80165cf462fff157e3003292[1].jpg (473x1079, 58K)

Doesnt japan has a rather big nigger population?

>anime Chazz is a joke and a jobber
>manga Chazz is based and beat Judai
GX reboot when?

Gx is nillenialshit and cringe overall.

I used to think she was boring as a kid, what the fuck was wrong with me

Attached: 1497207154798.jpg (343x395, 10K)

Do an Arc-V/Tag Force thing except change it slightly.
Yugioh is Standard Dimension
GX is Fusion Dimension
5Ds is Synchro Dimension
ZeXal is XYZ Dimesion
Arc-V is Pendulum Dimension
VRAINs is the Link Dimension.
At the start of the game you select a universe to join and it's up to you to travel to other universes and take them over as a grunt of the (X) Dimension that you represent.
NG+ allows you to keep the cards you received on the other playthroughs so that you can see all the story and once you complete all the story modes, you unlock the true end which is basically you going to the Afterlife to fight Atem beside Kaiba because the afterlife needs conquering too.

Her English VA didn't give enough mommy vibes.
youtube.com/watch?v=xOJr1dTPSis

At this point they just need to do what FGO does and have (You) the vagabond, go to different timelines to "fix" them or prevent them from going crazy because of some villain thats trying to fuck with everything, add the dating / novel part from tag-force and you're good to go.

What is even the point of fighting Atem is Yugi is the actual kind of games? Seriously, Yugi destroyed Kaiba in the new movie yet he wanted to fight Atem because...

I didn't grow up with the english dub and I don't remember jack shit from the dub we had over here. I just remember that Ishizu didn't do anything for me for whatever reason. Now here I am, wishing there was more art of her so I could do something about my adamantium boner.

Don't be like that.
The author does and Atem does. That's all I need.

Attached: e9021821-113b-4f7e-91a3-e3bd438f3ca1.jpg (552x376, 69K)

>Tachyon is now a 10700 ATK beater with the new link monster
>Link-5 Firewall
DO YOU FEEL THE UNGA BUNGA

No-one actually believes Yugi is the KoG, if he was, we'd be posting him when we end our posts in 5.

lol no, Kaz explicitly stated that Anzu left for the US with neither her nor Yugi confessing to each other, only offering a promise of friendship and that Yugi's working on making a new game with Kaiba while waiting for her to come back from New York. They canonically aren't a couple.

Attached: 189c96a3-c2c4-4672-b7bb-a027fe692461[1].jpg (1280x1837, 562K)

>working on making a new game with Kaiba
Where was that new game in GX and 5Ds?

It isn't duel monsters so nobody gives a shit about it.

card games on motorcycles

There's plenty art of her, look at Pixiv alone.

Attached: Dm2chiAXoAYgjeo[1].jpg (1080x854, 133K)

any doujin where she has sex with that dance instructor?

I know, I need more.

Attached: motivation.jpg (1024x768, 437K)

NO FUCKING WAY

VRAINS

>yfw the black guy danced Anzu off

Attached: 1553317990369.jpg (582x581, 135K)

He just got retrained as the first link-5. What more do you want

>VRAINS
Deleted my waifu and turned her into a hag jobber.

Attached: Blue.Angel.600.2167519[1].jpg (424x600, 66K)

I seriously hate this cunt

oof

Attached: latest[1].png (1167x1920, 2.19M)

>Marik learning Xyz from Vector
So, who would be the first one in backstack the other?

What is wrong with her legs?

She looks too old for that outfit.

I'd smash the shit out of her.

Attached: 1538431644672.jpg (1080x1080, 1.04M)

You can find some nip Yugi x Anzu stuff, just not lewds usually. But it is surprising how little popularity it has for a "main" pairing, even when accounting for how much of a fujofest the fanbase is.

>posting blair that cucks you for jewish possessed dick
>not infinitely superior blue blair
Shameful display

Attached: Are you even....jpg (1920x962, 324K)

>tfw keep drawing harpie girl porn but always manage to make the eyes off-model
Ahhh fucking japanese robotic animators

Attached: 1539569176025.jpg (601x469, 25K)

Basically this

Attached: 1523237108116.png (1292x674, 137K)

>Neos came from the Barian world
>the light from the astral world

>Girl in Yugioh
What did you expect? The only ones that aren't jobbers are those that don't duel to begin with.

Female Yu-Gi-Oh! MC when?

Time Travel Tag Tournament Arc. You get a month to train and groom your partner. You can call out combos to do when you got cards on the field - If this is set, and you have this card play this to summon this. -.

Was pretty sure Arc V's MC was female. idk how it's not

Arc-V MC was a guy, though the female lead was more involved with the plot during the early episodes.

Attached: a58c54c41ec57d3a323c49666ac2b349.jpg (583x827, 89K)

Rebecca is the better loli anyway

>5D
>not nu-YGO
Retard

Attached: Yugi_cut_litil.gif (293x461, 31K)