Nintendo fans pre-onions

Nintendo fans pre-onions

What went wrong?

Attached: Console wars.png (751x747, 216K)

The Wii, it was their modt popular console but they sacrificed their main IP’s for Wii Sports, since it was so successful. It’s taken them over a decade & only now have they recovered their golden age magic

He was wrong about the death like any retarded doomsayer, but he was right about the gay.

nintendo's decline of soul during the gamecube era. lack of soul is the perfect breeding ground of onions

Attached: visual_evolution_of_mario.jpg (493x411, 37K)

People were calling Gamecube "kiddy" all the fucking time, dismaying as it was

That was jealous Sony fans, since depsite their sales. Nintendo had the most acclaimed games

I loved Sunshine, but it didn't have a soul, true

>only now have they recovered their golden age magic
t. zoomer
nu-nintendo is not even close to their golden age. they're going to have to do a lot better than a bing bing tablet with 90% wii u ports to get back on that level.

I'm a Nintendo fan and I still think you're all gay and niggers.

They were always bragging about GTA Vice City, Kingdom Hearts, and FFX-2, though

that's because nintendo themselves were talking shit about violent games and studios like rockstar in the press back then. plus the design of the gamecube itself looked like a leapfrog toy, it used those corny minidiscs, etc. they brought the image on themselves.

Guy was just coping.

True, hence my post. There was a natural edgy awareness for the Gamecube thanks to games like Melee and Wave Race: Blue Storm, but this was mostly overlooked midway into the console's lifespan

>gaystation

Oh my god so problematic

Back when Nintendo actually cared about pushing hardware and games in general, like with the transition to 3D.

Now everything is just shitty gimmick consoles and games with baby difficulty.

Except Wind Waker and Smash Bros. Melee were the definition of soul.

>you're either a retard or a NIGGER

Attached: 2565048.png (740x1000, 922K)

can someone dump the rest of these? it's hilarious how most of them could pass for a post on 2019 Yea Forums

>ITS SOULESS BECAUSE OF MY NOSTALGIA
fuck off

Is that Big Tom?

Things never do change.
Which is why I always get confused about people talking about "the good ol' days"

here we have an early 2000s dreamcast fan sounding exactly like a 2019 xbox fan.

Attached: dreamcastdamagecontrol.jpg (532x421, 109K)

Attached: Old video game post 1.png (360x253, 153K)

>these people would just drop slurs with their real name open like that
oh how times change

holy based

It's pretty amazing how you can take this text, replace the consoles with each other, and still have a busy thread 22 years later.

Attached: 1466356122615.gif (160x160, 289K)

Ha.

Nintendo fags showing his delusional they were even 20 years ago.

Yes it did what? So did galaxy but not much after that.

Holy fuck, 30 fucking years ago some guy was shitposting at 5 AM

The internet's really fucking old

The smart person idorts. Then they can enjoy both.

That post aged poorly

102 million units sold
vs
39 million

ouch

Attached: 1464994524278.jpg (996x459, 77K)

> Doesn't like PC
> leftist
> nintendo
I hope this fucker either grew a brain or didn't reproduce.

>playstation will be dead in 2 years
>n64 is kicking every console ass
Some things truly never change

Attached: 1524273069827.jpg (261x151, 11K)

Attached: Contrarian.png (1080x1920, 323K)

X will die is always going to be said.

Attached: 1446216839399.jpg (659x884, 179K)

And this was literally within the first few months of the internet being open to the public. Though it's more likely he was posting to a local BBS.

wew

N64 still has the best games though.

>Nintendo had the most acclaimed games
I'd take more games over prizes my dear sheep

Attached: 1464989601795.jpg (1723x683, 127K)

Attached: 1350798986662.jpg (492x492, 33K)

This

Game consoles SHOULD be dead, but companies are just too good at marketing their systems as "necessities"; and they're not entirely wrong... I mean, how else are you going to play new exclusives while they're still hot?

Phones are doing a rather decent job at supplanting traditional console gaming though, ubiquity helps a lot, but it's hindered by limited interaction without controller addons(not an easy thing to make because you're pretty much tied down to one phone; this is a problem, I think. Consumers would win if phone sizes were standardized by the most common screen dimensions).

>1989
we did not even have internet at universities where i live lmao and people were already shitposting at 5am in the morning in there

>calls it the GAYstation in 97
>it actually is
This nigger saw the future

Attached: 1543939549320.jpg (720x556, 44K)

ahem

Attached: gaymers.jpg (1024x1941, 272K)

>anime-loving pedo prefers playstation
Surprising!

obviously fake

>anime loving pedo
I think trannyera called, they want you back

Attached: 1553049488921.jpg (831x720, 147K)

Why do you think so?

>not owning every console
I mean I had an NES, snes, genesis, segacd, 32x, ps1, n64, dreamcast, ps2, wii, ps3, etc. Console war fags - you're poor, stfu, no one cares

This is his son.

Attached: mii.png (276x361, 170K)

Post some more smug anime pics you saved so we can all see how unaffected you are by my astute criticism.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Attached: AEEB524F-A12A-4F1D-A42D-35E4FCEC59AF.jpg (669x899, 127K)

>1989 Mario
>using GBA art
what

Post your "vagina", seething tranny

Attached: 1549427161924.jpg (655x702, 187K)

>pedo cries about trannies as he lashes at you

have sex

>dweenies

the only one crying were trannies like you once trump got elected
MORE
YEARS

Attached: 1553217929759.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>"if you don't like 1000 year old pre-pubescent girl drawings like i do, then you're a tranny!"
Don't act like you're much better than they are, you slimy weirdo.

>trannies love anime
Numale weebs are dumb

40%

Dude, people have been shitposting for THOUSANDS of years.
>II.3.10 (Pottery Shop or Bar of Nicanor; right of the door); 10070: Lesbianus, you defecate and you write, ‘Hello, everyone!’

>snoy loving weeb projects his tranny sjw cuckdom because his Dilation Station 1 got made fun of
Absolutely based my friend

Attached: 1547524594063.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>pre onions

You sub human Sony niggers post the same 3 pics of fags that bought a switch and group everyone that enjoys Nintendo with them. Meanwhile Sony has turned the PlayStation brand into “mature” sjw cinematic walking simulators and censor tits at any chance they get. The average Sony nigger has never actually experienced gameplay but most certainly experienced their asshole cream pied by their boyfriend

Attached: 551957D1-9635-427E-A79F-C6734E12E387.jpg (800x600, 49K)

sure, if you only like bing bing shit and eurojank shovelware.
if you like real games, the n64 has one of the shittiest libraries of all time.

you're all fucking faggots

Cope my seething friend

accurate

Attached: Nia smile.webm (1000x562, 1.45M)

>2006
right there
thats where mario lost his SOUL

i wonder what he thinks of nintendo now?

Attached: 1523752738560.jpg (480x268, 47K)

Imagine being this upset over Sony what kind of loser would hold a grudge like that
Oh

Did you run out of animu pics?

Galaxy is the epitome of homogenized, safe new super mario brosification

>72percent

You are confusing your boogeymen. Gay is not synonymous with transgender, my dear /pol/ friend

it's all part of the same lgbt community that transgendo panders to.

Why do you get confused?

Are you either a retard or a nigger?

>crying about /pol/ for no reason
rent free

Did I trigger you?

cope

>cries about /pol/ for no reason
>t-t-triggered?
:)

Because things don't change and people like to act like they do.

yes that's what nintendo fanboys have been doing ever since ps1 was announced

cope

I didn't even own a PS1 and I know that's false. Overall the PS1 had the better games and the N64 was easily one of Nintendo's weaker consoles.

>does address the main point
>instead gets triggered because I mentioned his secret club
Oh no haha! you just got exposed!

Attached: 1489981471268.jpg (337x473, 28K)

No, overall N64 had the best games. Everybody knows this

>not posting the greatest one

Attached: 1423401184982.png (1219x313, 66K)

Secret club?

Well, what happened was they actually believed that back then, until their god console got uncerimoniously curb stomped to death, and they became bitter.
After the bitterness infected every last nintendian, they just circle jerked about how having like 10 good games is SO much better than having the other 99% of all games ever, missing out on most genres entirely and etc.
From there, they devolved into pretentious elitists, and were joined (thanks to wii) by hipsters who have no idea about anything videogames, but happily parrot what they see, hear and read for cred.
Shortly after that, the actual elitists started to grow up, finally, and the hipsters, now joined by massive amounts of kids and autists, took up the reigns of "elitism".
Only, it's not real elitism. It's grand delusions involving no version of logic or reality. They just parrot what they read online and act like that's god's gospel, when they are the most casual of casual gamers with no experience, no skills and no knowledge of anything without a big N on the label.
The new wave of limp wristed shemales, faggots, cucks and manchildren jumped on the nintendo bandwagon, because it's now something they can do with little effort, less knowledge and still feel special and important.

That's the short version.

>haha dumb resetranny! go dilate you SJW JDF bluepilled cuck tranny homo! 40% 40% 40% FORTY PERCENT, chop you penis off 4 MORE YEARS MAGA!
>*yawn* shut up /pol/
>MUH /POL/ MUH /POL/ MUH /POL/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why does this happen?

Lol

Im not the one crying about /pol/

N64 had about 15 really great games. That's it. PS1 had many many more good games and an overall more varied and interesting library that one can find new things they never played before even now.

I was curious and typed this guy's name on google, he's 53 years old.

Can you believe Based Boomers were already shitposting on the Web before the majority of the Yea Forums users were born ?

Well, the PS1 was a better console in a number of ways. It was a CD player, which was a neat feature. It had memory cards, which was emulated by everyone except the OG xbox next gen. CDs were by far the superior format to carts too; they were cheaper to make and could hold more data. The N64 was also hard to develop for. Its emulation has always lagged compared to playstation.

In the next gen, they seriously underestimated the raw multimedia potential the PS2 was packing. For many people it was a DVD player... that also played some great games.

Both the PS1 and PS2 were also aggressively priced, to the point they left 3DO, SEGA, and Atari completely btfo out of the market and pushed Nintendo away from near-peer competition to the Wii and similar peripherals.

>legitimately unique mechanics compared to other members of the series
>attempt to tie-in to Luigi's mansion

How can one user be so wrong, Sunshine added a unique dimension to the basic stuff introduced in Mario 64.

The minidisc format was apparently decent antipiracy, but it can't hold as much stuff on the disc which really limited the potential compared to Xbox and PS2.

Again, they got pushed out hard by Sony who really had a multimedia advantage. Nintendo has found its niche as the "cheaper gimmick" console (and I don't mean gimmick in a bad way, going docked/handheld for switch is the logical conclusion of the WiiU). Also, Nintendo has historically focused on whole-family games. Even their flagship shooter, Metroid, isn't some M-rated Dead Space-tier orgy of blood, even though it could be. They've always wanted the family audience, and they're VERY good at that.

you know someone is a zoomer who didn't actually grow up with NES/SNES era Nintendo when they unironically use the words "soul".

No, people just overhype the PS1 library because it was large. N64 had just as many good games. Just not a lot from the fighting, racing, or JRPG genre.

RIP Nintendo 1889-1997

Attached: 1997.png (1118x520, 230K)

NSMB is the death of soul. SMS is Soul

I love this stuff. I need more of the old internet bantz. Shoot it into my veins mi amigos.

>Nintendo
>IBM PC
>having ideologies
wat

Sunshine has more soul than every Mario game to come out after wtf are you talking about? You wanna talk soulless? Let's talk Wii U era Mario

Oh, you mean League of Legends. Sometimes I get it confused for when people mean "laugh out loud", you know? Even with your post, I had to do a double take, but I get it now.

>mario galaxies
>soulless

Attached: 7tl56hse16d21.jpg (717x717, 66K)

>1997
jesus christ, time is fleeting

I just want to post in solidarity with you brother. Those 2 Mario Galaxy games are modern day classics. How everyone doesn't see this, I'll never know.

>Oh, you mean League of Legends
>*starts dancing*

Attached: ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.gif (478x350, 84K)

>they need to do alot better
do they tho? Their base even eating shit up like xcx2.
Like i geniuenly belive that nintendo cant hit rockbottom with the currrent fanbase they have.

Yep. I was in high school. I had my whole life ahead of me!! No one it could stay bad forever right? I mean, it's GOT to get better than this...r-right??

Yeah, I realized he meant League of Legends when I saw the secret club post he replied to, but why tho? I never thought of League as a secret club?? Everyone knows about it.

Lol

>people just overhype the PS1 library because it was large
Yes people like a library of good games you can count with more two hands
>N64 had just as many good games. Just not a lot from the fighting, racing, or JRPG genre.
>if you completely disregard these genres then the N64 had just as good of a library
Seriously?

>No, people just overhype the PS1 library because it was large.
imagine trying to discredit a console because it has a lot of games. the absolute state of nintendofags.
>N64 had just as many good games.
the n64 had mario 64, mario kart 64, the zelda games, kirby 64, smash, and that's about it.

>ignore whole genre, 2 that were in there prime, to make your favorite toy from some nip look good
wowsies

Onions cause bad breath.

Fuck... I miss the old internet

Tbh, I only play Lol on weekends now anyway, but I've been playing it for a few years now, and I guess I've talked to folks who consider League as a secret club, but I always just thought it was pretty normie-fied. I know that may be a controversial opinion, but I truly believe that.

We all do...

Attached: 1557958184953.png (1500x1016, 1.79M)

GameCube had tons of sould. It was the Wii that made things soulless. Now we're getting back to soul with the switch.

Attached: 1539641182797.jpg (824x960, 45K)

The Wii still had a moderate amount of soul, with games like SSBB, Okami, Twilight Princess, and No More Heroes. The Wii U was when Nintendo took a nosedive into soulless territory, and they have yet to recover.

Attached: 1545014185326.jpg (540x668, 83K)

>the worst Smash which only positive was the story mode, a PS2 port, a GC game and a good game
k

>worst Smash
Snake, Subspace Emissary (you mentioned it, I'll give you that), Final Smashes, and the general feeling of a celebration of gaming? More like best Smash.

Easily one of the cringiest posts I've seen. Try having even a shred of self awareness christ.

Brawl and 4 are irrelevant. Everyone knows this.

Nintendo fans post-onions

Unironically true then

Remember when Sony fans weren't onioned out? It wasn't even 7 years ago, things really changed quick didn't they?

Attached: 1557515257307.jpg (1024x340, 92K)

someone should do an updated version of this

>PS4 and Vita are nothing but weeb and pantsu quest machines
>Yea Forums mocks them
>PS4 and Vita are no longer the weeb and pantsu quest machines
>Yea Forums mocks them regardless
I feel like if Sony allows shitty fanservice games back Yea Forumsirgins will revert saying how they are not real games and how only incels play them

>there are people posting here that won't be born until several years after that post.
Yikes.

Rehashing the same fucking gimmick for 40 years is bound to fuck with a manchild's mind.

xbox:
>picture of the french catacombs
ps4:
>cinematic experience the game
pc:
>indie roguelike #9500000
switch:
>wii U game, now $60!

>Yea Forums is one person
Even then, mocking is one thing, censorship has people legitimately mad which is different than poking fun like the "PS3 no games" meme last gen.

PC needs the EGS exclusive label

>literal who in past said thing that turned out false

Absolutely worth a thread OP

I'm making an edit, but the thread will probably be dead since I'm slow at photoshop. I'll post it in another thread with the filename "2019Edit.png" so you can search an archive site for it.

Based Toddposter

Were your parents related?
Like, before they were married?

/thread

>GAYstation
I mean, he wasn't entirely wrong about that.

>Manly Death Heterosexual Warfare
Would pre order

ok i guess

bumping thread and taking suggestions

Attached: in progress.jpg (2717x904, 1.61M)

Pushing hardware didn't really work for them. Handhelds (Switch included) and Wii are only Nintendo products that have made profit since SNES.

Add sunbeams over Kratos's bewbs

Replace "GfWL" top part with Steam

took you 1 hour to make this soulless edit? what's wrong with you nigga

What the fuck is soul?

>kingdom hearts
>ffx-2
>good
Lmao

lens flare render fucks with the original text too bad
here's my take
I said I'm slow mate

Attached: in progress2.png (632x898, 318K)

Attached: in progress.jpg (2721x908, 1.78M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-192019_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 306K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-191019_Chrome.jpg (658x1024, 201K)

Nothing. They still are the same, you're the one with a hurt ass, inventing some onions meme

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-191316_Chrome.jpg (695x539, 182K)

>640x480 graphics
Nintendbabbies are still living in 1992

Attached: power of the shitch.png (669x140, 19K)

Anything else I should add?

Attached: final pending suggestions.jpg (2724x903, 1.72M)

serious cringe

Beautiful

leftists and liberals were already doing mental gymnastics even back then

>all these acient shitposts from teenagers are basically ancient Yea Forums
>in a decade there will be a new Yea Forums like community and history will repeat

Remove the color of nintendos bouncy house