Fell out of love with gaming

What games can relight the fire? About a year and a half to two years ago I completely lost literally all interest in video games and haven’t been able to play them since. I used I play tons of the classic call of duty’s and was good at them. I played dark souls one a few times through. I loved to play Minecraft more than anything I played the shit out of it. but I played all those games out. The last game I enjoyed before I stoped was dark souls 3. What games are good? I like fast paced games typically, hence my old infatuation with call of duty. I dislike single player games, dark souls is literally the only single player game I have ever enjoyed. What do?

On a side note for the love of god don’t recommend me games like nier and what ever the hell weeb shit is out there just because I said I like dark souls.

Attached: 792D531F-4439-4430-9BC4-BFB8B07325B4.jpg (750x1334, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got a PC or laptop that was made within the past ten years? Get into indies and niche games. It sounds like you haven't even touched these areas, and there are tons of great games within them.

kill yourself, sounds like the easier option.

just take a break

Attached: aSNEEDtoremember.jpg (400x400, 38K)

I took a two year break, and now I have a lot of time on my hands that I am trying to fill, I figure video games would do the trick.

I do have a quality gaming PC, what niche games are you talking about? Because I like the idea. I looked around on steam for free to play indies but they all look like trash

geese need to be exterminated

Attached: angry goose commited for the kill.webm (432x766, 2.82M)

Don't discount games because they look like trash. Here are a few just off the top of my head
>Haven & Hearth
>ss13
>Terraria
>Risk of Rain
>Dungeon of the Endless
>Caves of Qud
>Project Zomboid
>Dwarf Fortress
>King Arthur's Gold (newly f2p)
A lot of the free games on Steam are also fun for a limited time, usually until you get burnt out from trying to overcome the paywall without paying. Games like Robocraft and Crossout are good fast paced fun, and offer somewhat more mainstream gameplay

Sekiro, DOOM, maybe Just Cause 3 with DLC. Tekken 7 if you're willing to get invested.

If you're going to play Sekiro, look it up on youtube, it may appear so but it doesn't really play like Souls. E.g. you recover posture when holding block, there's few i-frames on the dodge and deflecting is your best option.

Dragon's Dogma

The only posters that you see make these pathetic "gamers r boring now pl0x help" are "people" who exclusively play Western trash. A lot of the "problems" people talk abkut in modern games only exist for a couple of western triple A companies (EA, Activision) and are almost nonexistent in Japan (except for gacha). Video gams are universally better in every genre today. You're bored of video games because you never really liked them to begin with. Get a life.

Attached: 1554929818957.gif (200x200, 91K)

can goose bites actually even hurt you?
or would it just be like putting an alligator clip on your finger

this is now a goose thread

Attached: 8jfg.jpg (474x299, 79K)

>I dislike single player
Stopped reading there. You don't like video games, you liked doing something with your bros. You've grown out of it. Move on

Lmao found the triggered weeb trash. I’m not playing your gay ass games that are fueld by your burning urge to fuck 2D animated “waifu’s” you actually need to get a life.

Shit, you might be right. Do you really think I am normie scum? I don’t want to accept this fact.

>hurr durr stopppd reeding thare. yeww donot lik bideo gammm you lik ding somfing wif urr broez youf groan at ofit moob on

Attached: 1557623645952.png (684x529, 134K)

Yes now fuck off

>Man of Steel ending.webm

both goose and videogame related
youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

>normie scum
everyone grows out of vidya for the most part unless they're the type to bite the bullet at 30

>I don't like singleplayer
hamstringing yourself literally right out of the gate, of course you're going to get bored with repetitive multiplayer trash and you never bother to try the huge amount of great singleplayer vidya which can offer more interesting and meaningful experiences. You're the equivalent of someone who got bored with movies when the only movies he watched was capeshit and transformers.

go and try new things, be brave and try something alien which is clearly what happened with your experience with Dark Souls. so now try Deus Ex, Mass Effect, New Vegas, basic entry level rpgs that might hook you if you approach them with an open mind.

Attached: 1549931201963.gif (400x304, 2.12M)

try mordhau

i fucking hate videogames lately but this game is actually fun. i laugh my ass off like i haven't in a long time almost every time i play it.

I said I don’t like single player games because believe me I have tried. I have tried various fallout games, mass effect and so on. I used to borrow games from my friends and purchase them. I am just unable to get engrossed into single player stories, same reason I can’t watch movies. I just can’t invest into the story unless it is REALLY well made.

>KAG is f2p now
is the pop up currently? game was so fun

This looks really fun actually thank you.

They can break your arm. A flock of geese can be just as effective as a guard dog.

No they can't. You are thinking of swans.

No it doesn't really hurt. Just a little pinch.
That's a bullshit myth look it up yourself. Geese are absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Even swans which are like 5x the size of geese can't break your bones they're just big aggressive pussies.

stop wasting your time and get out of this hobby you retarded fucking normal nigger jesus christ

That's a really smart dog. Could easily just chomp that birds neck off but instead he gently pulls him away.

hes a good boy

or maybe you don't recognise a good story when you see one, new fallout 1/2/nv and deus ex have genuinely good and fun stories, especially deus ex. and story also isn't everything, a game also can be played for gameplay, atmosphere, freedom, simulation, the setting, etc. There must be something limiting your ability to enjoy them.

what's an example of a story that's really well made to you? Maybe I can recommend something based on that.

Play old DOS games and SNES and PS1 games. Realize how shallow modern games are.

move on with your life you dumb loser

It's a hard pill to swallow isn't it

>HOLD ME BACK

>I dislike single player games
Sounds like you're fucked. MP these days is sanitized beyond recognition, filled with meta faggotry and tryhards. Dedicated servers with custom rules and server mods are gone. God forbid if you have even some light-hearted banter with people you actually know, that shit gets you banned from your game forever. Even playing with bots is a better idea nowadays. Either you start liking single player or stick to older games.

find another hobby and fuck off.

Sounds like you're just a fucking brainlet with shit taste. Turns out eating nothing but shit is bad for you, who would have thought.

Attached: Yeehaw.jpg (2470x4000, 2.7M)

video games in their current form are barely 30 years old you mongoloid