What are you spending your voucher on Yea Forumsros?

What are you spending your voucher on Yea Forumsros?

ELIGIBLE GAMES:
>Super Mario Maker 2
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
>Fitness Boxing
>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
>Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
>Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
>The World Ends with You: Final Remix
>Super Mario Party
>Go Vacation
>Octopath Traveler
>Mario Tennis Aces
>Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Kirby Star Allies
>Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2
>Dragon Quest Builders
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Splatoon 2
>ARMS
>Mario Kart 8 DELUXE
>1-2-Switch!
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

ELIGIBLE IN THE FUTURE:
>ASTRAL CHAIN
>Fire Emblem: Three Houses
>MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order

Attached: vouch.png (1347x755, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/games/voucher-compatible-games/
en.psprices.com/region-us/game/1497394/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild
en.psprices.com/region-us/game/1497379/super-mario-odyssey
zdnet.com/article/1tb-sandisk-microsd-cards-now-available-but-at-a-price/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might finally pick up super mario maker and give Splatoon a shot

party not maker*

>buying 2 $20 - $30 games for $99
OMG THIS IS EPIC!

Attached: 1518667031266.jpg (600x900, 148K)

cope

The only current one I'm definitely interested in is Mario Maker and the only foreseeable ones i might be kinda interested in are Astral Chain and MUA, but not enough to get the pass

What is this? 2 games for $100 deal?

So don't buy the games that you can get for 20 dollars. Some of these games are still 60 dollars well after their release.

I guess Astral Chain and Mario Maker 2 since I've already got all the worthwhile Switch games.

Yes

Fuck off soiboy spamming retard. Nearly all of the games except 1-2 Switch, Go Vacation, and Fitness Boxing are full price $60 games.

Attached: The Average Console War Wojakposter Everyone.png (1483x1151, 448K)

Methinks the same. Mario maker is the only homerun coming out anytime soon and I already have want I want that has been released so far.

I knew u fucking muricans jump on this shit lol and need to post about it

>Digital only

Attached: 1557710076722.jpg (575x651, 63K)

yeah that's the big downside, sorry bros, but I'll buy physical copies only, besides it only ever takes a few days for used copies to show up for 12~20 bucks cheaper

So how does it work?

>get TWO (2) games for $100 instead of $120
>when most major retailers have already started dropping Switch titles to $50
What kind of ret- almost forgot what board I'm on.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Blend S - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.53_[2017.10.29_03.28.15].jpg (295x375, 33K)

Just buy physical for lower price, geez.

Having cheaper games like Sushi Striker (it's not even bad, just not $50) and especially 1-2-Switch on there just feels scummy. Like they're only there to catch some people out for some extra profit.

>sushi striker

Dude are you fucking serious? Is like putting some 10 years old indie games in the list, literally no one likes or noticed that this shit even exist

Attached: 1556474853473.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Hyrule Warriors and Astral Chain are the only game I don't own that slightly interest me.

Don't forget
>Savings of $20
>Nintendo Online costs $20 a year

Attached: 1557956508068.jpg (415x604, 50K)

>implying Nintendo games ever go on sale digitally

Attached: what.png (200x203, 94K)

Looks like Nintendo is trying to kill off physical copies slowly. This is a large shift

Physical copies are already $50 at Walmart at launch. I still win.

>Snoyfag seething

I'm using it on Mario Maker 2 and Animal Crossing, It's pretty good deal with future games.

I don't know why Nintendo are still trying to trick people into buying 1+2 switch. If I was them I would be embarrassed by it

Sometimes I get the feeling Nintendo doesn't actually care about the money from switch online so much as they put it in to shut up investors.

Just gonna buy Mario Maker 2 + 12 months physical version. You can buy the vouchers until the end of July and keep them a year I think, so if they announce a few titles at E3 releasing in fall or winter, I'll consider it.

Have you played 1,2, Switch? It's actually a lot of fun at parties.

I still have Best Buy GCU until next March, so fuck this.
Also,
>digital only

Attached: 1556705576258.jpg (984x750, 36K)

I am getting for sure Mario Maker 2, MUA:3 and Fire Emblem. Might add something else, but the the other's might be less than 60$ already.

I used my paperclip voucher on my switch already, so everything's 100% off for me.

Attached: 1548565871522.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I got Odyssey for like £30 from the eshop back in december

Pretty much.

Same

Probably mario maker+animal crossing once it comes out

>buying brand new full price games digitally

You save 20 bucks, but you could also wait a little you know. Sales are usual on digital, and second hand exists.

Why would you want Mario Maker physical? It's the perfect type of game to always have on your console. I'm usually a physical only fag, but for this game, I gotta go digital.

Attached: 1553391882414.jpg (402x400, 116K)

>digital only
why did i expect nintendo to make a smart move?

Yes they do. They did a sale of most games they published like less than a month ago.

>No Mario + Rabbids
Why is Nintendo so indifferent and ignorant about that game? You'd think they (Nintendo) would embrace it, since Mario's in it. I guess that's the slack Ubisoft's been picking up.

Nintendo didn't publish it. All the games on the list were published by Nintendo.

So was wii sports and that came with the console.
Same for nintendoland

>MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order

Once they're available.

Spend $20 to have online and then $100 for two vouchers which you can spend on two $60 games for a total $120 spent.

Attached: 1553938152551.png (446x435, 74K)

I don't have Zelda yet and it will be long until Mario Maker 2 goes on sale, if ever.

I think I'll take it

AC and LA

it’s $20 everywhere else

>digital only
>Switch has limited storage space
Who would do this?

Attached: 1544826092027.jpg (351x344, 26K)

And how would you be able to redeem the vouchers for physical copies?

So don't buy the games that are under $50, you dingus. You might as well always go for the $60 games, since then you'll at least save $20

Also, I really hate that pic and I don't even know why.

>Xbox Game pass: 1 dollar a month and other 200 games
>nobody cares

Attached: 1526941402165.png (500x493, 136K)

Buy the one month option then.

This is the worst "deal" I've ever seen. Anyone who actually gets this is a damn moron.

Cool deal. I don't really buy digital for big titles but stuff like mario maker and animal crossing I dont really wanna do the hassle of constantly swapping carts so I may do this. Also what the fuck they are giving out nintendo online like candy. First the twitch prime thing now a year for $10 with mario maker.

well the fandom is full of morons so that's a good move on Nintendo :^)

What are the vouchers?

Who the fuck pays for Twitch Prime?

Sometimes I wanna buy a Bone just to play Lost Odyssey again

You can just get a free trial of Prime and still get 3 months

I got amazon prime really cheap from being a college student and I like my 2 day shipping. It was also nice when they were doing 20% of preorders and I was getting all my games for $50

All platforms have limited storage space user.

Steam works so well on PC because 3TB drives are cheap and you can use several at once.
Switch caps out reasonably at what? 120GB?

1TB + 32GB I think

>Switch caps out reasonably at what? 120GB?
I have a 400GB microSD that has worked out pretty well

>PC games - 50+ GB install files
>Switch games 5GB install files
>i-it works so well on PC
lol

Botw is shit, don't bother

I had to get the Atelier trilogy digital on Switch because no physical, the 3 games filled my card. I'm mad.

>Spend $20 on Switch Online
>Spend $100 on game vouchers

How are you getting a discount again?

>Rorona - 8.5GB
>Totori - 7.4GB
>Meruru - 8.1GB
You had a 32GB SD card?

>Being a cuck

Attached: 1556212090461.jpg (545x960, 141K)

It's funny since some places already have some games marked down.

Yeah, like so right now, if you wanted to you could go to Target and buy Smash for 50, BotW, Odyssey, MK8, and stuff for 50.

And as far as I know, that's not just a sale thing, that seems to be their new price. I think it might exclude some newer games so probs not MM2 (tho as mentioned, strange enough, Smash is marked down, too...)

buying digital is retarded. physical is a must. it's one of the best reasons to own a console.

What if I'm on the Family Plan? Does each member of my plan get the opportunity to buy these two vouchers?

Attached: 1436753026311.jpg (500x599, 124K)

One month option.

What would your mom think of your living space, user? You should clean that up.

Wait, are you guys really telling me you have to pay for online JUST to download your games?

Attached: TCCK1.gif (220x220, 197K)

Plenty of people are praising Game Pass, including here.

xenoblade and astral chain

Astral Chain and MUA3 baybee.

Attached: Dzbq3H8VAAAuH7g.jpg orig.jpg (1443x2048, 425K)

So you spend $100 on the voucher and you get to choose 2 games to buy with it? What did they say about pretty ordering MM2? You get a free voucher or do you just get smash for free?

Didn't watch the direct, anyone mind explaining?

Astral Chain and FE. Got SMM2 with the extended online offer instead.

I'm gonna have to go with Fitness Boxing and Go Vacation

How do you get the vouchers? do i get it for having online?

Attached: 0xzfmvnkuw2z.png (850x850, 994K)

Or you have amazon prime which gives you twitch prime, which has a promotion for free switch online for 12 months total, (3 at first, then you have to claim the rest some other way). There's also the 1 month option.

You buy them in the eshop

Wait astral chain? Nice. I’ll get that and Mario kart 8 because I lost the damn cartridge

Are they actually on the eshop or just through their site?

What? how? and why? benefits?

Attached: 1557620345592.jpg (500x667, 34K)

>digital only

No you dumb nigger. You pay for online to play multiplayer. Just like the other platforms. Digital games are downloaded over any internet connection.

Buy a subscription for Switch Online (any plan), get digital vouchers for two games at $100.

What're you, poor?

>Vouchers don't come free with online service
Fuck you drones, bullshit like this is why I got SX OS.

No

Most games available on it are mediocre though.

Europe and JP just had huge sales and NA had one back in January. Between my cc perks and the eshop, I get 10% back already. If you're patient, you can still get good deals on Nintendo digital games but
>Yea Forums
>patient

It makes games cheaper. Instead of spending 60 bux a game, you can instead buy 2 for 100. The only catch is that it is only for certain games, it's digital only, and you need to have online.

Why would something that requires the online service give you online?

So it only works on exclusives?

Don't play dumb you double nigger, you know I'm referring to this coming with the paid online.

>getting online just for the vouchers
business 101 is hard guys!

Under the Nintendo Online tab.
You buy two vouchers for a set price and can get, from the selection, any two digital games
>benefits
In the US, it seems to simply off-set the price of the online at $20, if you just get a switch and want to go full digital its not a bad option

>buy digital games
>games are gone when eshop closes
Great system

Attached: 1555014054221.jpg (418x464, 99K)

Is this US exclusive or available everywhere?

>includes bayonetta 2 but not 1

Attached: 1555442246743.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>buy Wii digital games
>they still work on my wii
Is it magic?
???

Technically no as it applies to Dragon Quest Builders. It's for games published by Nintendo.

Yea, I honestly can't believe people are still giving Nintendo money for digital things after they shut down the Wii shop. Literally throwing money away.

Everywhere
Full list for USA here
nintendo.com/games/voucher-compatible-games/

Delete one.

Do you have to use the vouchers when you buy them or can you save them for later?

splatoon 2 was like 33% off in the christmas sale, or maybe it was a sale earlier this year, I don't remember.

So i can get them for buying online?

>deleting games
Get a bigger SD card.

That's ok I guess, I am certainly not going to complain about discounts but I wish that it was a blanket for $60 games although then they would just start charging more for the $40 ports

>Super Mario Maker 2
>ARMS
>ASTRAL CHAIN
prolly end up getting Mario Maker and Astral Chain

>Do you have to use the vouchers when you buy them or can you save them for later?
The vouchers last for 12 months from purchase

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the cost saved from buying the vouchers annulled by the annual cost of an online membership anyway?

Guess I'll cash in those gold coins then.

>buying fake size Sd cards that delete as you fill it

For the first pair of vouchers, yes, subsequent ones, no.

Mario Maker + Animal Crossing (assuming it comes out this year). Those are the only new games I'd want digital.

Then get new games, idiot

that's why you get a rich friend to subscribe to a family plan and pay for your online

So can I buy my tendie tickets now and redeem them both later? (FE and SMM2)

Attached: 1527391929419.png (440x595, 305K)

Yes unless you do one of the following:
>Mario Maker 2 bundle
>family plan
>Amazon Prime

I want Physical version of Fire Emblem and Astral Chain so not getting the voucher. If I didn't already own Splatoon 2, I would get it digitally because I play it less than I should because I'm too lazy to swap the cartridge.

Attached: 1330862539622.gif (380x276, 91K)

Does it mention if every account linked to a family plan can buy the vouchers?

>too lazy to swap the cartridge
I know this feeling.

Does MK8D ever go on sale? I don’t think I’ve seen it on sale before

>one pair per year

Yeah, you need to use them within a year.

Actually, it doesn't specify. Also, I noticed it says you need to have an active sub when you want to redeem the voucher.

Does anyone know if you are allowed to gift a voucher to a friend?

I got it for $40 on the eshop during the Christmas/New Year sale they had.

I've seen it on sale once, it was $54.95 on ausfag eshop.

They're tied to your account.

Hasn't this just killed eshop sales forever?
(not including cheap indie games)

Attached: 1497124327715.png (371x353, 148K)

>digital only

its not worth not being able to resell

Probably not. Nintendo has given bigger discounts than this before.

I don't see where that was said, was that on the US direct?

>Giving Nintendo $100 now in exchange for just $10 off two full price digital games.
>People are buying multiples of these at a time and just giving nintendo loans to one day get digital games for more than you can get physical copies for

This is the dumbest consumer base in gaming.

If you have online already do you get the vouchers?

But they can't discount any of the included games now, because it will devalue the vouchers.

It has already been confirmed you can have up to 8 at once.

>YOU CAN HAVE UP TO EIGHT VOUCHERS AT A TIME
LITERAL FAKE NEWS HERE FOLKS

Attached: vouchercompatiblegames5999.png (1088x918, 2M)

probably going to get Mario Kart now, then ultimate alliance 3 when it comes out

This would have been a good deal even if it was $100 for two games and a year of online. PS+ and Live are a much better value.

I'm thinking of getting Xenocringe 2 even though I'll hate it, I'll hang on to the other one just in case.

No, because nobody in there right mind would buy this.
t. Nintenbro

No, you have to buy the vouchers.

Online play should be free; but, you are still up Tetris 99 and NES games

No, you have to have an nintendo online sub to be able to buy the vouchers.
A year of online costs $20 and two full priced nintendo games cost $120, so it's really just offsetting the cost of the subscription fee.

Why they do this instead of just making the online free, you'll have to ask nintendo.

You don't own the games with PS+ user.

If anyone sat down and really did the extremely basic math on this deal, and looked at other deals available, they'd realize this "deal" is completely stupid.

They already have $50 games on there. This is just to get people to buy games on day 1 for $50 instead of for $40 months later. It also makes their games sell more at launch to attract more attention.

>so it's really just offsetting the cost of the subscription fee.
For the first pair of vouchers, each subsequent pair is a genuine discount

If you like JRPGs you should do it. Also the DLC is outstanding.

Attached: 1540903076910.jpg (2132x1200, 1.28M)

The fact I like JRPGs is exactly why I'll probably hate it.

No I mean the games will never be allowed to go on sale.
Imagine if you bought these tickets, and then the game you wanted goes 30% off. You've just been tricked.

I'm pretty sure that would be illegal. I'll have to read the fineprint to see if they address this.

Attached: 1511374547709.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

I like how the basic discounts you get with ps+ just massively outclasses this deal.

Who in their right mind would pay $100 for two nintendo games, digitally, one of which they might have to wait months to get?

And you also NEED to pay for their online just to do that.

>I like how the basic discounts you get with ps+ just massively outclasses this deal.
What upcoming games can you get a $10 discount with PS+?

That's no different from buying a game and it going on sale the next day.

>Spending $220 for a 15% discount

You guys are fucking dumb.

Based and redpilled.

If you just picked up a switch you could buy a lot of games saving quite a bit.

okay but like
>Go Vacation
>Octopath Traveler
>TWEWY Final Remix
>Dragon Quest Builders
Mario + Rabbids should be on there, but it does get pretty cheap a lot so just get it then.
if anything, pic related should be on there.
it's literally got Zelda shit in it, there's no reason it shouldn't be here.

Attached: my personal GOTY.jpg (276x445, 42K)

They didn't say that.

They are talking about the general bonus discounts you get with plus every week, so like a $40 game that goes on sale for like 25% off for regular people but %50 off for plus users.

Nobody thinks $10 off a new game is a great deal unless they don't pay attention to anything with game sales. You can just walk in Walmart recently and get day one games for $10 off. You could have gotten mario odyssey for $50 preordered physically before release.

welcome to nintendo, where even their "discounts" are cash grabs.

I don't understand that logic, but good luck with that user.

Attached: 1539846287588.jpg (2700x1519, 2.5M)

>if anything, pic related should be on there.
>$29.99 digital
user.

Let's be honest.
A couple of biggest name games on the switch is smash ultimate and pokemon sword/shield, and those are *never* going to get standard discounts.

You'd save more buying those games physically.

I don't know why you're convinced you'll hate it. XB2 has a more modern art style but in many ways it's a throwback to adventure JRPGs of the Saturn/Dreamcast/PS2 era unless you hate those too.

Attached: 1546139272136.png (1306x2558, 2.16M)

>They didn't say that.
Right, they made a bullshit statement that "basic discounts you get with ps+ just massively outclasses" which is blatantly false.
>so like a five year old game that goes on sale for like it has before but for PS+ buyers
OOh, such value

I'm thinking...
Super mario party and super mario maker, so I can play SMP with my friends when I go back up for college. Pokemon lets go is constantly on sale around me, so i'll get that when i'm really bored.

You dont have to have a game installed to own it user

Plus SD cards are dirt cheap nowadays, not excusing the hideously small SSD of the Switch but still

Gonna go SMM2 and 3 Houses.

WIsh they'd both released a month earlier, i got the whole summer free from work.

>You'd save more buying those games physically.
Proof?

I don't consider digital as owning the game, but even so its still a better deal as long as you're subbed. And you get monthly discounts that average $10 -$15, although they're not on games of your choice.

Those games didn't play like an MMO, and XC2's story and characters don't interest me like the 2 last two games, so it won't make up for the combat, and even if I do end up enjoying the story, it's like I could ever discuss the lore with Yea Forums or anything, because nobody gives a shit about anything but the girls.

>I don't consider digital as owning the game

>I don't know what sales look like on the playstation store

oh yeah, I got the physical version so my bad.
maybe they can include the season pass like the physical version does? That way, it still balances out to be $100.

>Not having it hacked by that time

>I haven't played it but I hate the story, characters, combat, etc etc
Ok user.

Search any game on that list on ebay, sort by sold.

Alternatively, plug those games in to a price tracker or gaming deal site.

I still got GCU so i'll pass for now, especially since I have a backlog and don't need two games at once right now. Maybe i'll buy it just to have after a good paycheck.

>ebay

I know most of the story already, and I played the last two Blade games, so I understand the combat well enough.

Mario Maker and Astral Chain, will probably end up using another voucher for Animal Crossing and Pokemon Sword or Shield

>digital only
meh

This is the average brain power of a snoy nigger.

>Super Mario Maker 2
Might get
>Yoshi's Crafted World
No
No
>Fitness Boxing
Fuck no
No
Fuck no
>Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!
Fuck no
No, but is this shit $60?
>Super Mario Party
Fuck no
>Go Vacation
Fuck no
>Octopath Traveler
No
>Mario Tennis Aces
No
No
Have it on Wii U and I can get 3DS version for free
Already have it
>Kirby Star Allies
Fuck no
>Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2
Have it on Wii U
>Dragon Quest Builders
Have it on PS4
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Unfortunately I have this
>Super Mario Odyssey
No
>Pokken Tournament DX
Fuck no
>Splatoon 2
Already have it
>ARMS
Unfortunately I have it
>Mario Kart 8 DELUXE
Have it
>1-2-Switch!
Fuck no
Have it

I'm disappointed by this. It seems like a nice way to save money if you want two of these games, but I don't think I could benefit from this.

>I know most of the story already

Attached: 1550896750040.jpg (1024x560, 62K)

I don't spend more than $20 on a digital game if it can be helped so none of them.

You could get Astral Chain and SMM2

I think XC2 has the best main cast of any of the Xenoblade games, I don't think you will have any complains about the characters other than Rex maybe not matching up to Shulk. The combat also has never been better.

Attached: 1534080216704.jpg (1920x1920, 2.52M)

That's just how I feel about digital anything, music, software, etc. For instance, if I were to jailbreak my switch and download BOTW, I wouldn't say I own it despite it being 1:1 to a digitally purchased version.

>1-2 Switch
>ARMS
>TWEWY Final Remix

How the literal fuck are these worth $50 each

>>when most major retailers have already started dropping Switch titles to $50
Yeah sure it's nice living in that one country in the world but what about the 250 others?

wanted digital mario maker anyways but already preordered astral chain before my best buy gamers club expired.. nothing else interests me but maybe fire emblem but I want to see reviews for it first as it looks to be shit.. maybe mario tennis aces or kirby but those should be cheap soon

I gave you more than one option, and there's nothing wrong with buying things on ebay unless you have brain problems the type of which you'd need help dressing yourself each morning.

Got Mario Maker 2 and will be buying Astral Chain with the other. I might buy more passes for LM3 and Animal Crossing

Yeah, I had pretty much every major plot point, and character detail spoiled simply by browsing the threads, I now know more about the game than some people that actually finished it.
Same thing happened with Persona 4 when it came out.

Not really, there's plenty of good ones, specially the backwards compatible ones.

Is that Max?

>I wouldn't say I own it
Because legally you wouldn't.

I want to wait until I see more of Astral Chain before I pre order it. It does seem nice from what little we've seen though.

Nobody cares about your 3rd world continent, eurocuck.

Yeah, you'd save actually a lot of money just buying physically.

According to the actual market, almost none of the games on there are worth $50 each in physical format.

Attached: switch prices 1.png (939x1020, 408K)

I know for a fact that's an unlikable trait in every one of the characters in your picture, so I'd be surprised if I ended up liking any of them.

XB2 doesn't play like an MMO aside from it having sidequests and the world being non-linear. The story, characters, setting, and overall tone are what are most reminiscent of golden era JRPGs like Grandia, Skies of Arcadia, and Lunar.

>nobody gives a shit about anything but the girls.
Waifu threads are associated with every modern JRPG.

>Pre-owned
>New (Other)
user

I'm talking about the battle system.

Stop being dumb.

Attached: splatoon 2.png (992x1006, 367K)

I only buy digitally and i normally buy day one or around the first week of release. Tell me why i shouldn't use this promo?

Attached: 1557955668628.jpg (1240x1754, 989K)

Pre-owned is exactly the same as new anway. Why would you waste money on new for Switch? It's not like it's going to be scratched or missing a manual since they don't even come with one anymore.

>I already have preconceived notions why I hate the entire cast and story of this game

Attached: 1449858986050.jpg (1280x720, 400K)

What happened to all the free shipping? lol

Not that user, but I bought Xeno 2 and played for 60+ hours. Didn't like it at all and I dropped it. Nia was the only likeable character. Also I'd be lying if I said the English dub had no reason for me wanting to drop the game, but I there was other things about this game that annoyed me more.

are you fucking stupid? have you been to a store lately? even mario kart and smash brothers are down to 50, meaning this voucher shit is 100% retarded if those are the two you want

There's nothing wrong with buying preowned games.

It's not like buying ps2 games where the disc needs to be in great shape and is easily damaged.

The new copies are still less than what this digital only deal offers.

That's not the point, how does it being illegal affect me as a consumer? I certainly won't be prosecuted.
But that's not the point, what I'm saying is physical goods retain their valve while digital goods depreciate the instant you buy them. I can sell you my old CD but I can't sell you my mp3 files. Now don't get me wrong, I'll pay for something digital if it has a cost advantage over physical (Netflix, Spotify, etc), but this is not the case.

>Not that user
Doubt.papuanewguinea

I had the same feelings about Persona 4, I thought Kanji and Dojima would be the only likable characters, and I was 100% right.
JRPGs don't have good enough writing to have characters that aren't just 1 trait over and over, if you don't like the trait, you won't like the character.

Nia sounds okay, okay in the fact I don't feel like punching her in the face like the other major characters, she still has annoying features though.

I avoid buying digital when I can.

Yep, Amazon has Smash for $50.

I PREORDERED some of the games on this list, physical, for less than $50.

The battle system isn't like any MMO I've ever played but okay.

>Super Mario Maker 2
I recomend to wait if the former Wii U fanbase moves to the new game. I'm not good at building levels at all. This game will definitely only get better as time goes by, no need to buy it now for full price
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Fitness Boxing
Following previous trends, these games will probably be a lot cheaper than 60 bucks in a year or two, specially since no one likes yoshi anymore.
They have literally sold Let's go Eevee as low as 40 dollars on amazon and Smash bros was 50-55 dollars a couple of days, i bought it at 50.
>Super Mario Party
>Go Vacation
>Octopath Traveler
>Mario Tennis Aces
Same as yoshi/NSMB
This game is literally 35 bucks right now
>Kirby Star Allies
These are 60 bucks right now, but you can get them used for a lot cheaper and I bet my left testicle they'll drop in price after another year.
>Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2
This might be the only one worth it
>Dragon Quest Builders
Can get in any other platform for dirt cheap
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Splatoon 2
>ARMS
>Mario Kart 8 DELUXE
Seen them as low as 50 bucks, all of these.
>1-2-Switch!
HAHAHAHAAHAHA
Another one that might be worth itm though last time Nintendo lowered the price of LBW after an E3/Videogame Awards, hopefully they do this for BotW too.

tl;dr: Bayonetta 2 and BotW are probably the only worthwile gams to spend the cupons in, but then again, why the fuck would you get online for these games? Just to play NES games? If anything, the Super mario maker 2 + online bundle for 70 bucks actually saves you money.

The only real reason for this is to buy future Switch games, and nintendo hasn't announced any worthwile upcoming title. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Attached: 382.jpg (718x718, 69K)

Was gonna grab Mario Maker 2 digitally anyway so that's one down. I'll probably grab Pokemon Sword/Shield for the other one since it will almost certainly be something you can use the voucher on.

I meant not that user that other user was replying to.

Well yeah I not gonna sit here and defend a game I personally didn't like. If you don't think you'll like it then just don't play it. Xeno 2 isn't for everyone. It certainly wasn't for me.

>JRPGs don't have good enough writing to have characters that aren't just 1 trait over and over

Attached: 01.gif (195x229, 1.12M)

>>Dragon Quest Builders
>Can get in any other platform for dirt cheap
I think Gamestop even had the switch version on sale for $40 new like a week ago.

Game is sub $15 everywhere else.

Animal Crossing is a must to own digitally.

I loved X but hated XC2. XC2 felt cheap.

>Minuscule maps ''or more like halls, really''.
>Exploration isn't fun
>MC is lamest JRPG MC i have seen in a while and there are plenty bad.
>Gacha Blades
>Characters repeat the same line every two second. ''DON'T FORGET ME!'' 'tHinK YOU CAN TAKE ME!''
>Portable mode makes the game look like a PS2 game.

>I recomend to wait if the former Wii U fanbase moves to the new game
>if
What? You think the massive amount of the fanbase which own a switch will not pick up SMM2? You're joking.
>The only real reason for this is to buy future Switch games, and nintendo hasn't announced any worthwile upcoming title. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Astral Chain. Its in the fucking list of compatible games.

>be physicalfag for years
>went digital on the Switch because I couldn't be bothered to fuck with Nintendo's flimsy plastic flap and shitty game cart slot design
>convinced me to go digital on all platforms
I pay more, but it's so much more convenient to go digital. There's updates and other data to install on most shit anyways so the longevity of the digital storefronts is a useless argument to me now.

Attached: 1493912798201.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Wow they're really desperate for more online users huh

>Minuscule maps
>Exploration isn't fun
Xenoblade X was built around exploration
I hate this place with the falseflagging shit going around.
>I-I'm totally an Xfan
Fuck off

Attached: bait.png (1000x1000, 59K)

What the fuck it really is.
What the hell is the point of these vouchers then when you can literally buy physical copies for the same or less NEW?

>>Minuscule maps ''or more like halls, really''.
It's still bigger than the first game, but no even close to X

>>MC is lamest JRPG MC i have seen in a while and there are plenty bad.
He's good overall, but not great.

>>Portable mode makes the game look like a PS2 game.
If you're playing games for graphics you may have gotten into the wrong hobby.

Animal Crossing is an aquired taste, I didn't enjoy any second of new leaf.
After a while it becomes a play pretend game and a bug/fruit/furniture collector, definitely not for everyone. Thanks for reminding me putting it on sale on craiglist, maybe i can get 20 bucks.

>What? You think the massive amount of the fanbase which own a switch will not pick up SMM2? You're joking.
You don't think people would just keep playing with their wii U and/or be tired of making levels these last 4 years? I mean, I honestly don't know, but it might be a possibility, i've seen SMM players saying they won't make the shift to switch, atleast not during release.

Attached: 1725089-D87X3OT.jpg (400x240, 22K)

i could get tropical dong and astral chain but then i'd be stuck with digital games, so no

>You don't think people would just keep playing with their wii U
No.
>be tired of making levels these last 4 years
The influx of fresh meat and new tools will be enough to entice most.

To get a free short term cash infusion from a bunch of retarded fanboys who refuse to look critically at anything nintendo does.

I saw a guy by six sets of these immediately. He thinks he got a GREAT deal.

you sound really secure

Eh it’s not that bad
128 gig cards are like 20-25$
It’s like
>You cheap fuc...
>Remembers the price of online+SD card is still cheaper than Everyone else’s 60$ Yearly subscription

Well it’s not that bad

You win today you cheap Nintenjews
>Walk out with 15$ in hand

I have nothing else to play, I can't truly say I don't like something unless I experience it for myself.
This special offer shit is the perfect excuse to finally give the game a go, at least I get one good game out of the offer.

It's true.
Rex is the naive shonen protag and never goes beyond that.
Pyra is the perfect love interest that rarely shows her true emotions
Nia the snarky peppy young sidekick that says whatever she wants
Mythra is a tsundere
Zeke is the silly goofball with hidden depths (Xenoblade already did this twice now)
Morag is the stoic reverse trap that never gets as much focus as the other characters (see Naoto)
And the comedic relief mascot character.
Malos is the horrible villain the game wants you to feel sorry for (Again, Xenoblade did this twice now)

I've played enough JRPGs to know exactly how each character would react to each situation, and it's no fun for me if I can guess everything that can happen, watching modern shonen anime is some of the worst experiences I've ever had.

>What? You think the massive amount of the fanbase which own a switch will not pick up SMM2? You're joking.
I know a lot of people who were turned off by how the first ones online just became a mass of kaizo stuff.

This one probably tying online level downloads to their paid online will probably turn more people off.

>SMM is a community based game
>the big members of the community are already on the SMM2 hype train
>the rest wont follow in order to play old japanese troll stages
I see.

>I recomend to wait if the former Wii U fanbase moves to the new game.
>You don't think people would just keep playing with their wii U and/or be tired of making levels these last 4 years? I mean, I honestly don't know, but it might be a possibility, i've seen SMM players saying they won't make the shift to switch, atleast not during release.
All the SMM streamers that I follow that streamed the direct today will be day one playing the game, if not earlier.

Animal Crossing

>every single line
Pic related.

Attached: avision.png (1198x1200, 259K)

Really the only good deal this voucher is for Nintendo first party games. Those fuckers never get a price reduction and sales are extremely rare. Still you only save about 20 dollars, though I am not sure if the vouchers are taxed if so less.

It is a start for giving online members some sort of deal but it definitely isn't worth shelling out that money unless you planned on buying MM2 and MUA3.

>Malos is the horrible villain the game wants you to feel sorry for
1) He is second in command of Torna, behind Jin.
2) You're a retard.

>Really the only good deal this voucher is for Nintendo first party games. Those fuckers never get a price reduction and sales are extremely rare.
Bullshit. I preordered several first party nintendo games for less than this deal's price physically this gen, and any price tracker, ebay's sold listings, and every nintendo deals site shows this stuff is on discount quite often.

Show me where you can preorder Astral Chain for less than $50

You almost made the strawman fallacy counter got to two digits in a single post, we don't see that kind of achievement every day on this board.

Attached: 1535323830154.jpg (1022x720, 355K)

Mario Maker 2
Astral Chain

Everything else I own or don't care about

>He is second in command of Torna, behind Jin
The Xenoblade dindus are never the main villain, see Dickson and Lao.

>Nintendo games rarely go on sale!
>Yes they do!
>NO SHOW ME WHERE I CAN PREORDER THIS ONE GAME ON DISCOUNT RIGHT NOW!

I didn't say all of them were preorder discounts.
Games like NSMB Deluxe and mario odyssey were available for preorder for less than $50 on Amazon.

However, ALL of them do see sales within near proximity of release, and then further sales from then on out. You can see this on any price and deal tracking site.

>see Lao
I thought you played X?

Attached: lao.png (376x257, 207K)

>Bait fish
Not an argument.

I meant from retail/online. Zelda is now just on sale for 50 after 2 years. If you are savvy you can get deals on older games, but nintendo first party take forever to get a price reduction. Also in my post I stated it is only worth it for the new games coming out.

I don't care as I am not wasting my money on this deal I am just saying that you save a little money on the future released games. At worst you break even.

>Nintendo games rarely go on sale!
>Yes they do!
>Proof?
>REEEE I MAKE CAPITAL LETTERS TO MAKE YOU LOOK MAD DESPITE IT SHOWING IT IS I THAT IS MAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ok.

I could go on.

XC2 at the end, had nothing going on for itself. You couldn't customize your characters. Map designs though i'll admit they weren't awful, they gave you very little incentive to look around and ultimately were forgettable. There was no mining, so resource management was considerably less fun or interesting

The only thing X2 had better were waifus (and none is as good as Elma) and battles, but even battles don't have the epic feeling that X had. Respawning enemies felt like a cheap MMO trick, specially because a lot of them were humans and it was way too fast. A lot of times you have to kill the same enemy you just killed 5 minutes ago (maybe less, idk). The radar and fast travel was stupid too.

>The only thing X2
X2? It's almost like you don't know what you are talking about.

>Zelda is now just on sale for 50 after 2 years.
Dude, you really have no idea how these things go on sale.

This is JUST amazon. Scores of other retailers have had sales on Zelda before.

I can't access gringo walmart, but here you go

en.psprices.com/region-us/game/1497394/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild
en.psprices.com/region-us/game/1497379/super-mario-odyssey

People have talked about the game and the lore for almost 1.5 years at this point. But there is waifuposting sure, which is mostly an excuse to share new art

Malos wasn't the main villain either, but he was still the final boss.

They posted proof, user.

There's also a bunch of people in this thread earlier who showed discounted first party games.

Read the whole post before getting angry at just the green text.

>Show me where you can preorder Astral Chain for less than $50
>but here you go
>not-astral-chain
>not-astral-chain
???

Attached: 8aato76z45p11.jpg (735x480, 43K)

>$100 to save $20
>games you can get used for $40

Attached: 1553154115779.jpg (286x357, 71K)

>They posted proof, user.
Where? Where can you preorder Astral Chain for less than $50?

Nobody ever even told you astral chain or every game had preorder discounts.

Can you read?

>used
eeewww

>want proof
>there is no proof
>c-can you read?
lol

What? XC2 has by far the Xenoblade with most customization options for your party members once you unlock even a small amount of Blades. You have around 50 Rare blades plus around 20 common Blades with 4 unique specials, every type of weapon has an unique moveset and a set of 4 arts for each party member, also each Rare Blade has 4 unique specials too plus all their other skills.

Attached: 1557151293891.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>>Nintendo games rarely go on sale!
>>Yes they do!
>>Proof?
That's your own summary of the conversation. It was never about astral chain.

Attached: You right now.png (479x485, 123K)

Lol if anything this proves my statement right. The tracker shows the lowest price was only during a short time once since release. Which was Christmas. So yeah if you want to wait 6 months to a year after release to get a slightly cheaper price do it. But to say these games go on sale often enough at a cheap enough price is a stretch.

This is a massively retarded idea
Why would anyone retard buy this or even agree with this?

I know right?

At least they are no discs, but still. Yikes.

>used
I hope you like cum on your cases user.

>Guy talks about nintendo games in general and says several had preorder discounts
>WELL WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE GAME!?
>It doesn't.
>WELL THEN NONE OF THEM DID!

This is why nintend I fags are a laughing stock

Odyssey
>discount after 15 months
>a voucher gives discount day -1
Ok

Attached: 20190516_085856.jpg (1075x766, 133K)

Oh you poor stupid bastard.

Attached: zelda.png (981x417, 47K)

>Want proof
>can't get proof
>REEEEEEEEEEE CAPITALISE TO MAKE OTHER ANGRY BUT INFACT IS *ACTUAL* ANGRY
lol

That tracker is broken.

Attached: mario.png (989x489, 50K)

You wanted proof that one specific game nobody told you was on sale was on sale.

Can you show us where you saw someone tell you that Astral Chain was on Sale right now? Link the post and quote it.

>You wanted proof
>there is no proof
>this is your fault
Ok user

This post was meant for this guy

>Its customizable because any character can use a set of moves
All that does is make no character unique.

yeah, what games are you planning on buying?

Metroid Prime 4? oh wait.

>Digital games

I didn't find the exploration in X anywhere close to as good XC or XC2. No idea what games you guys are playing. The environments in X are so fucking empty and boring.

Cuck

Fair enough there are sporadic deals that go slightly lower than 50. Still stand by my statement that MM2 and MUA 3 are worth using the voucher for.

Obviously this deal isn't great but you aren't losing money like a lot of people are saying. Amazon hasn't done prerelease discount in a while now so if you want the games new get the voucher, plus you get coins if that means anything. It is not a hard concept. The deal is average but none the less there are a few games where you save money. It requires research. But sure if you wait patiently you can eventually match the voucher deal 5 months or more down the line or you can just use the voucher and not waste time waiting.

In that you are right. It had a lot of moves and combinations for combat. Still, you have to admit it had A LOT of flaws. I truly wanted to like it, specially after paying full price... but geesh 50% of the game is really mediocre.

Fuck off everyone on Yea Forums who recommended it.

Attached: heartbreak.gif (350x280, 1.21M)

>The environments in X are so fucking empty and boring.

Attached: xenobladexsetting.jpg (3989x2529, 3.94M)

Can you buy multiple vouchers?

Yes. Don't.

I wanna get botw but digital copies don't fly with me too well.
>Marvel is eligible
The fuck

Not Nintendo games.

Up to 8 at a time

>Sporadic deals.

Mario in that chart spent most of the last 13 months on sale below $50.

Zelda has spent a lot of time down there in the same time frame.

SWITCH PORT WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why not?

Published by Nintendo. same with DQ builders

No, that would still count as customization, but what you say isn't the case anyways, all the Blade characteristics that I mentioned are different per Driver, except for the specials and passive skills.

Because spending more money than needed is a terrible practice.
But hey, if you like digital and don't mind psening more money, be my guest.

Wow, a bunch of empty fields that look pretty. I played that game 80 hours you're not going to convince me it has fun exploration.

Oh, you're just being retarded then.

Carry on, retard.

Selected reading is cool. My issue is not the deals it is the wait before the deals happen. Fine lets say they permanently go down in price after 9 months by 15 dollars. Was the 9 month wait worth the 5 dollars you are saving? How much is your time worth? I can understand if you are in no hurry to play these games.

>I was gonna get Animal Crossing, Mario Maker, Marvel, Astral Chain eventually
>Pass up on saving $40 because?

Man, I bought Tropical Freeze yesterday. I don’t have a single title I want besides Mario Maker for the Switch at the moment. I guess I could get the New Super Mario Bros port.

Well, that's a good reason to buy those vouchers.
Not sure why anyone would buy all of those games on day 1, but that's your choice man.

>everyone saying you can get physical cheaper
>Nobody actually posts proof
Nintendo games don't go on sale as long as you're not a retard using it on Sushi Striker this is literally a no lose scenario. There is no way I could get MM2 and Marvel for less than $100 on release

does this shit works on that family online pass thing too?
cause I'll probably get it and save it for Pokemon Sword/Shield
and give my brother one copy

Not him, but I loved the exploration in XCX, I spent around 330 hours on it if I remember correctly. And like 500 on XC2 counting Torna.

Attached: One last screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 449K)

>ELIGIBLE IN THE FUTURE:
>>ASTRAL CHAIN
>>Fire Emblem: Three Houses
>>MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order
What about daemon X machina?

Dont do it user.

>buying digital games from Nintendo after what happened to the Wii Shop channel
have fun not being able to download your games in 12 years

Attached: 1403029682310.jpg (400x240, 141K)

>Not sure why anyone would buy all of those games on day 1, but that's your choice man.
To fucking play them
Get off your faux apathetic high horse and stop playing the retard like saving $10 by waiting two years for a game to drop in price is somehow preferable to an immediate $10 savings on launch.

>tfw i already bought most of these games

Attached: DB78AF4F-EAF5-4D5D-8E60-129E592BA448.gif (512x512, 531K)

I have no idea why they aren't listing other future games like Daemon X Machina and Pokemon. I will get more vouchers later if they confirm it, maybe it's just a thing of not having a set release date yet.

XC1 had the best exploration imo. The reward for killing the named enemies was perfect, and finding them was fun.

> My issue is not the deals it is the wait before the deals happen.

1. That's just amazon.
2. That mario chart shows you could have preordered the game for sub $50.

If you use any game deals trackers you'd know you don't have to wait for this stuff long at all. Mario odyssey was $50 or less at several places right around release. There was even a google shopping discount code deal for $45 like two or three weeks after release.

it has been posted multiple times though.
What game do you want to see cheaper? If anything Bayo 2 and BotW are the only ones that haven't lowered.

I'll bite for Mario Maker 2 and my second game will probably be Animal Crossing. I planned to get both digitally anyway.

I wonder if you still get gold coins when using the vouchers to purchase things

Attached: 1378770927906.gif (245x300, 744K)

Gonna get me some Mario maker 2 & Astral Chain boi

>Get off your faux apathetic high horse and stop playing the retard like saving $10 by waiting two years for a game to drop in price is somehow preferable to an immediate $10 savings on launch.
You really have no idea how or when anything goes on sale.

If we're going by insults, Marvel Alliance is a shitty warriors game with even less gameplay and animal crossing is a literal sóy game. and you're gay

By that point I'll be pirating anyway

Attached: 1370626450622.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

I get the decaying of digital markets sucks but I legitimately have never met somebody that still whips out their fucking 360 to play arcade games. Almost anything you can't get anymore is emulatable. I think I'll be fine not playing Mario Tennis Aces in 10 years

Can I buy them after Mario Maker has come out?
I don't like preordering.

Attached: 1547396075431.jpg (850x795, 459K)

Like 4 or 5 people posted proof.

>BotW

I just got a switch and I am enjoying it , I seem to remember a image with recommended games , sorta like the Vita general over in /vg/. Would any one happen to have that on hand?

Attached: 1512107293280.jpg (1920x1200, 254K)

how is this even a deal, what the fuck

I already have Kirby and Dong Freeze digitally. I thought of NSMBUD and maybe Let's Go to see if the complaints hold up but I don't fucking know, Sword/Shield is coming

eBay is my best friend already, nintendo is just mad they're losing out for their overpriced game tags. I got yoshi for $30 a week after it released

I want to get a switch for Pokémon shield and the new ultimate alliance, when should I get it? What bundle or from where

>You really have no idea how or when anything goes on sale.
And neither do you. So I can save $20 and play two games I want at launch ezpz instead of having to wait and hope for a sale every day that is a better deal. My time and effort is worth more than actual pocket change.

>if the complaints hold up
They do.

That's more a commentary on Yoshi being shit and people who buy it being retards than anything to do with the price of Nintendo games.

>Pay $99.99 for a total $120 worth of games
>And if you're not dumb you set you information to a region without sales tax to avoid tax on the vouchers themselves

Is this a limited time deal, or just a part of the service now?

Attached: 1482392037052.jpg (350x409, 106K)

This.

Not really man. If you keep an eye open you can get most games right after release for $10-$15 cheaper

let's go is literally 35 bucks brand new, bro. Also, it's a shit game.

Attached: 213465432132.png (913x299, 34K)

You get a year to use them.

>Limited time

FUCK

>may save
>retail non-discounted price

this whole thing is a fucking scam to move keys.
just buy your shit physical online and you'd save more money than this bullshit

But how long can I wait before the tickets are no longer for sale?

Attached: 1486534276719.jpg (436x361, 39K)

Man it's literally only a $20 discount what you freaking out about. If your money that fucked up?

I think this is poorly worded honestly. Pretty sure it'll be permanent / recurring. The page for it even says games will be added over time. What do they mean if it's literally only a month long?

might actually buy it if they announce something like Metroid Prime/Super Mario Galaxy Collection

oh well, my pair is gonna be MM2 and astral chain anyway

Wonder if they'll bring in more third party games

Mario Maker 2 and ASTRAL CHAIN seem like the most reasonable choices. After that I'd get Marvel Ultimate and Three Houses. Everything else I don't care for.

It's not

Attached: 2154654.png (598x450, 40K)

So basically E3 will add a few games to the list and the vouchers are good for a calendar year. Digital fags rejoice

I'd be willing to bet money it's back within 6 months

How's $20 sound?

Considering they're cart based games, I'd rather a physical copy at that price so I can resell down the road but that's just me

Attached: 1515921991243.gif (250x188, 563K)

Having thought about it for 5 seconds 6 months is too ballsy. Seems like the kind of thing they'd do every year around E3 for all the announcements. Good way to entice sales

Do you often re-sell games? I see this train of thought a lot but as someone who has amassed a large collection I rarely sell my games. In the few cases I do it's because I have acquired a re-release of enhanced edtion

Yeah I usually resell some of them, depending on the game. I still have BoTW after finishing it twice because I like letting friends play it, but I resold Mario and Rabbids because I was done with it and it's not a very good "hey try this" game etc. I generally sell them to friends/family due to laziness.

Is this even a good deal?

whoops clicked my own post

Attached: 1543455992227.jpg (500x627, 121K)

Interested too.

Mostly because I built a small sized 3DS game collection, and I don't think I'll ever play some of those games in my life and they're not worth collecting unlike maybe some pokemon/MGS games.

How do you guys sell your games? To gamestop? heard they're cheap as fuck. To amazon to buy other games? To other people and look up the highest possible price?

my MO is usually buying physical until end of life, jailbreak the system, sell all my games

LIGHT WOOD LAMINATE
LIGHT WOOD LAMINATE
LIGHT WOOD LAMINATE

>Is this even a good deal?
If you don't have a switch and want to go full digital and already want online for Splatoon/Smash etc then yes.

eBay if you're good with postage in your area, locally usually works better though, I tend to sell through friends

Depends on several factors. It is not a slam dunk by any means but if the following apply to you:

1. Have Nintendo Online already
2. Want to play any of the upcoming games on day 1
3. able to change the region to avoid tax on the voucher

Sure go for it, you get a small added bonus of getting coins to use on other games for a slight discount/free.

Attached: 1478347415721.jpg (498x337, 31K)

What games on that list are actually 60 bucks new

365 days from purchase

IMAGINE buying the tickets now, instead of on July 30th.

That's almost 2 months of games that could potentially release.

Attached: 1530195804300.png (500x500, 202K)

The ones coming out in the future. The others are roughly 50 or less. The voucher is only a good deal if you want to play any of the upcoming games on day 1 or within a month or two of release.

Maybe try looking at the thread

Attached: 1500666117751.jpg (400x546, 137K)

>$20 online

>Have to pay $100 for 2 games

>$120 total

>for two $60 games

that's not a deal, what the fuck.

You can take advantage of the offer more than once.

This. I'll buy them the day Maker 2 comes out.
There is literally and clitorally no reason to buy them today.

Animal Crossing
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Super Mario Maker 2
Pokemon S/S

I wouldnt put my hopes in astral chain though, it might be pushed back or maybe not even come out.

Unless you know which two games you want for sure.

I kind of want the stylus. Sue me.

>Buy Smash Ultimate and Mario Maker 2 at brick and mortar for $120
>Still have to for online membership but have physical media
>Buy Online for $20 and then voucher for $100

Besides nothing says you have to buy a year to take advantage of the deal. You could potentially buy the cheapest subscription available and get to single player games

How exactly do the vouchers work? Can I buy the set of two and "gift" one to a friend? I'm splitting a family account for online with some friends and was talking to one of them about splitting the cost of the vouchers for us to both get SMM2 and save some cash.

Nobody is asking the big questions.
Do you still get gold eshop coins?

Attached: 1527990804150.jpg (482x599, 86K)

Why wouldn't you, unless you don't actually use the vouchers?

you get coins for buying the vouchers. just checked on the eshop.

They should have...an actual free game to play. Like with PS plus.

Is it 100$ CAD?

Pokemon Sword and something else for a cheaper price would be fucking dope.

>He doesn’t have a 1TB microsd

You get 500 coins for buying the voucher.

Just pulled it up on my switch

Based.

Attached: 1524459696311.webm (274x468, 207K)

they have some nes games

NES games and Tetris 99 if you're into that kind of thing

99 fucking dollars for two games, and people call this a deal. The entire fucking catalog of the Switch isn't worth that money.

Doesn't walmart and best buy make 2x1 deals anymore?

of course, this is just coping with the fact nintendo hates its users

>250 countries in the world

>400GB microSD t
Holy shit is it legitimate or is it one of those ones that delete data as it gets filled?

Attached: 1557881179550.png (540x468, 152K)

Only retards would go all digital considering greedy Nintendo barely (if ever) discounts their first party games on the e-shop.

Most deals like that actually don't include 1st party switch games

Target ran a buy 2 get 1 in January and only Switch games like Tales of Vesperia and Sega Genesis collection qualified

user we now have 1tb microsds now it'll cost you an arm and a leg though.

No, SanDisk makes it

I'm not gonna be getting this voucher.

BUT I did buy Fitness Boxing on a whim about a month ago and it's fucking based. That said, I was already boxing in my garage as a hobby but this is basically like Shadow Boxing + DDR. Set it up so you do the 20-30 full body muscle + cardio daily work outs and you'll be getting in shape in no time fatties.

Also the more you work out the more slutty clothes you can put on your trainer.

Attached: fitness boxing.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

AC

It actually works just doing the fitness boxing?

i mean, switch games are pretty small, might aswell just buy a 128 gb one, dobt you'll fill it unlesss you buy nothing but thrash.

Also, exactly who absolutely needs to have all this 100+ game library readily avaliable at all times?

>mario maker 2
>fire emblem
Neutralizes the cost of Nintendo Online sub

>Astral Chain
>Luigi's Mansion 3
20$ total saving

>Animal Crossing
>Pokemon
40$ total saving

>Xenoblade X Port
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance

60$ total saving

>but this is basically like Shadow Boxing
it literally isn't you shill, it's a shitty wii game

>most of the games on the list are either stuff most people own(unless you like your switch gathering dust) or shit that one would have to be desperate to buy
Im pretty sure this would've worked better if it was announced shortly after the console came out and not 3 years into its life cycle

Attached: 1557839813992.png (361x356, 120K)

Now imagine you actually have 2 friends with a switch IRL and you split a family plan subscription for online. You aren't even paying a full $20 for online and it's almost all savings.

100?
I've seen counterfeit SanDisk ones
Aren't most 15 GB?

Yeah there's counterfeit everything just don't buy them kek. The 400gb card should be $50-60

Really? Well, they're about 1/3rd of ps4/pc ones

zdnet.com/article/1tb-sandisk-microsd-cards-now-available-but-at-a-price/
It costs $449

It's shadow boxing for noobs. It's not like it will teach you the perfect form or whatever, but having good rhythm/learning how to shift your weight between feet is important for boxing.

And have you played it nig? Do you even /box/ bro?

It's a great workout, either way. Do it for 30 minutes and tell me you're not out of breath/sore the next day.

I don't understand what this even is.

>The 400gb card should be $50-60
I got a 200 for 60 what the fuck

Attached: Why+would+he+get+mad+for+that+seriously+i+would+_72d51e769fa8fbb33e5c5132e237a5f5.jpg (480x387, 22K)

>it actually works
Well, it's not going to teach you how to be a good fighter by any means. You'll probably want to join a boxing gym/watch some youtube tutorials/shadowbox in the mirror, that kind of stuff if you want to learn it for self-defense or something.

But it's a pretty good workout, and that's coming from someone that's already in shape.

Not trying to shill bros, I was just pleasantly surprised by this game. Don't be embarrassed to play it. It's goofy but fun.

I tried the demo, at best it gives you a mild sore elbow.

>>ASTRAL CHAIN
>>Fire Emblem: Three Houses
>>MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Orde
Astral chain, but not until animal crossing is available. I'd miss the boxart though.

>get membership + voucher = $120

>buy two games by themselves = $120

Guess in which scenario you don't have an online subscription for a year.

You're likely hyperextending your arms. Dont do that. You also need to put your weight behind it, pivot your feet when you throw a straight. I would look into proper form before you get started. And I'd say you need to do it for a good 30 minutes to really feel anything (if you're out of shape that is). I do it on top of my other body weight exercises so yeah.

How long did you do it for? Also you need to constantly shift your weight to the beat to get the maximum effect. Don't just stand there like a doofus. Footwork wins fights.

But as this user eludes, Fitness Boxing has a demo so try it out and see if you like it.

>digital
FUCK! I’d rather do this deal but I kind of want to stick with physical

Can you buy multiple vouchers?

>$20 for a year of online + vouchers = $120
Two games and online for a year
>two $60 games for $120
Two games, no online

Are you retarded?

I request no sword or shield eligible. Prease understand.

Attached: 1466100509193.gif (336x418, 89K)

I'm not an autist over muh physical so the vouchers will be great to get Mario Maker and Animal Crossing

I think they only did this because Wal-Mart and Amazon both dropped like all physical Swithc games to a max of $50 anyway.

>paying for online
I got it through the twitch prime shit. I don't pay for my amazon's prime, the folks do that one since everyone uses my account for some reason.

Most of Nintendo's retail games are 3-15GB.
Most indie games are 2GB or less.
Western third parties can't compress for shit and have 20+GB games.

Guarantee it will be after E3 and it shows up on the eShop fren

>save $35 with the vouchers (US$24)
>switch online is only $30 (US$14)
Sorry seppos, we win again.

Attached: 1524993804403.png (611x669, 89K)

>tfw hesitant to buy this since I've been saving money to buy fire emblem and pokemon sword in my eshop account and don't currently have more funds to put into it, but am not sure if pokemon swsh will be eligible.
I know it's highly likely they will be, but it's still possible they might now be. I'll probably wait til the last minute before FE comes out to get this, waiting on news of whether or not pokemon swsh will be eligible for this deal.

forgot pic

Attached: 1510459367525.png (330x340, 121K)

Walmart has every new release physical for $50.
Nice try Nintendo.

I still have almost a year left on my final Best Buy GCU membership. I can get any new physical $60 game for $48 whenever I want.

honesty system

don't, the boards are complete shit

it will be, considering lgbt is

Thanks dude. Gonna try it out, Having problems finding fun ways to exercise.

First Mario Maker came with a sweet bonus, maybe this one will too. But yeah, it really is the kind of game you want to have there all the time.

Boxing is fun as fuck, whether it's in the form of a goofy fitness game or just hitting a heavy bag.

My tip for this game is like this: always try to stay in rhythm, always try to throw your punches with power. Imagine you're actually fight a dude + dancing at the same time.

Reminder that a lot of the best martial artists took dancing lessons to improve their footwork. Stay light on your feet, slightly bend your knees, and slightly arch your back. Shift your weight from 1-2, 1-2, front-back, front-back.

Also, keep your arms and body loose and then tighten your muscles as you throw the punch, don't stiffen up beforehand. The more you practice the more fun it will get. Exhale through your mouth with each punch like a "fwew" sound or "huh", that way you will be forced to breathe as you do it. Have fun! And try not to take too long of a break between sets, 1-2 minutes max.

Attached: ippo and joe.jpg (1536x1100, 431K)

Gonna wait for E3. I'd rather use it on digital only titles like the next Phoenix Wright game

No because this is basically only for brand new games / pre-orders. Using it on anything else is retarded.

Hell I'm not even going to touch it until Ace Attorney 7 (inevitable digital only) and either Astral Chain or another digital only are available

Malos was the cool villain and that's what matters

Bayonetta 1 is $30 you'd have to be extra retarded to use a voucher on that

Okay so after the $24 USD you save what is the price of the game you're paying in USD compared to the $50 Americans are paying?

Pretty sure Bayonetta 1 discounts to $10 if you get the digital version of Bayonetta 2, though that is still a $10 loss from a $20 discount.

Yeah, this game is great, I would recommend it to anyone with a Switch, it's great cardio and you get cute trainers. And speaking of which Martina is the superior one and has objectively the best abs and the best ponytail. Lin and Laura are close second and third even though the last one is the sexiest, and I don't like Sophies voice so she goes last.
After 70.000 punches I still haven't tried any of the male trainers so they're out of my list for now.

Attached: 1556915623612.png (826x2003, 891K)

By the way, I only do 40mins daily routines every other day aiming to get some cardio but I think it's inevitable that doing this for a few months will give you some biceps and pecs, I'm over 30 now but I have never felt in better shape even in the years that I went to the gym, I even have better posture now.

Based boxer bro, should be one of the games I should get if I ever get a switch

Don’t post Ippo I’m still pissed at George

Yeah, other fitness boxing bro here. It will likely take a while to build muscle compared to other training, but it is a full body exercise and it's definitely gotten me into much better cardio shape in the span of a month, where I mostly just did strength training prior to this.

And yeah, as for my spine it's helped 'tuck in my tailbone' as some people say, so my lower back feels a lot better.

What are you mad at? That Ippo is a monk now? There's been tons of little hints that Ippo is likely going to get back into boxing. You could argue otherwise, but I definitely think he's going to take the step past the "monster line" if you will.

Yeah, sophie is pretty cringe but I'm switching to Jap audio because weeb stuff.