NO LOCAL CO-OP?

FUCK THIS GAME

Attached: super-mario-maker-2-nintendo-direct-how-watch-start-time.jpg (708x472, 71K)

You don't have friends, OP. Why the fuck you care?

p sure it is local co-op

>its another "Yea Forums pretends to have friends" episode

Attached: mamamiba.png (135x118, 36K)

>its another "the majority of Yea Forums are a bunch of social rejects and can't fathom others having a social life" episode

Maybe you guys should take the "have sex" meme literally.

>it's a "Yea Forums incel pretends he isn't a social reject just to shit on others" episode

You need to cope harder.

Attached: joneslaugh.gif (720x404, 1.96M)

>Not paying for switch online

what are you, poor?

There is. Just LAN with your friends. As long as they're not poorfags you're good

haha you didn't greentext you lost virgin

What if i want to play with my siblings? Do we all need switches.

Yes

You can make levels together.

Then fuck that. We dont buy more than one of the same console. It needs Local co-op or its shit.

>he can only afford one switch
What's it like being poor?

what's it like having corporate cock in your mouth all the time?

The only point of playing multiplayer in this game is to play random online levels anyway, and they even have it so that only one of the people in the room needs online access. If you go over to your friends house you don't even need to ask them for their fucking wifi password.
Were you really planning on downloading levels and then going somewhere with no internet and playing Mario Maker? Why?

What's it like being so poor you have to play alone?

Me and my siblings want to play on our one switch. This isnt an out there demand. What if my friend doesnt have a switch?

what's that? I can't hear you over the sound of you sucking so much corporate dick

I can play randos online. I just want to play with my friends and nintendo wont let me play couch co op unless we buy 4 different switches. What if mario party required multiple switches to play and didnt have local coop? This is a common expectation with modern 2d mario.

Toodle-loo. Glad you won't be posting in any more threads about it

as someone who didn't play the first one, did the first one even had local multiplayer?

I will now just to make your shill life hardet.

Yeah it'll only cost you and your siblings an extra $1140 to play ONE game! :D

Wow, how convinient. If only i could suck nintendo off even harder.

If you can local co-op in build mode, it's entirely safe to assume you can local co-op when playing too

>Wasting money
Hope you plan on killing yourself before you retire, gonna be hard for your generation on the streets with no youtube tutorials on how to wipe your ass

Maybe they believe that local co-op shouldn't be done on player made levels because it will be a negative experience and they are trying to prevent players from doing that by limiting local co-op to build mode.

Buy Nintendo Switch Onlineā„¢ goy