How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x436, 18K)

seething

GL HF

You don't.

"Nice lingo faggot." Just say it all smug. If its by text then just add "You get that line from Markiplier?"

By always posting it first

GG

“ok lole”

Attached: 0C986D66-12B3-41C1-B0C2-F6A787A11BAC.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

"have sex"

TY GG

You don't.

[Thundering burps ascended from the depths of hell itself]

Just don't lose

This sounds mad as fuck, dude.

"u mad lol xD"

"JUST WARD THEIR JUNGLE"

Press buttons to not die, dude!

You win the next game and then repeat what they said back to them. Then they start cussing and raging and you just leave the room. I've done it many times.

gg wp and move on.

>115 results found
Why?

Attached: 995D3577-3E9E-4155-A7B8-F75B95E173BF.jpg (1242x2362, 813K)

autism

GG EZ was meme'ified when Blizzard labeled it as toxic hate speech

this and boredom

Well their was 115 posts.

to be fair, a lot of the people who go out of their way to gloat about winning pubs in video games are shitty human beings who ask for the treatment they receive.

Attached: 1452466751026.jpg (500x672, 57K)

>getting mad at words

grow up who cares its a fuckin video game

Attached: file.png (480x314, 48K)

Attached: n.gif (200x200, 32K)

you can't its the perfect shit talk

have sex

because you literally cannot respond to "have sex" without sounding like a frustrated, autistic incel.

Because non of the answers are any good, I still sound mad as fuck whenever I reply

You grow up. All I did was say some people are assholes who deserve their fates and you somehow got upset at that.

Attached: 108815-the-lord-of-ring-frodo.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

How do I get this body type?

>have sex
is this the new gg ez?

wp

u mad?

pretty good

Attached: 1553637220457.jpg (1437x1437, 904K)

You don't. Embrace the anger and feed the never ending cycle.

I live for this now.

huh?

Yes you can, just reply "have SUICIDE".

No Re. Then log off, don't even wait for a response.

They only said GG EZ because they want a reaction, making it out you've got other things to do will take that from them.
>Inb4 nuh uh they won't care, they have other things to do too
They would not have bothered saying anything to you and waiting for a response if that were the case.

You do know it's not a matter of there being no words to circumvent it but a matter of how no one can conceive any word that makes a mad person not sound mad, right?
Like if you hear someone say Thanks sarcastically you can still tell they don't mean it.

If you want to legit not sound mad then just take 10 fucking breaths and go over your mistakes.
If you want to respond back in bitterness then just get it over with.

have you ever tried not replying? having the urge to reply means you did get mad

gg ez

Dilate

not responding makes you bitch. which do you prefer a bitch or a assblasted faggot?

lol

>ignoring some punk kid acting like a douchebag makes someone a bitch

lol educate yourself.

lol umad bro?

>"have sex"
>already did have sex with your mom

LOL bitch ass punk, you would get RAPED in prison

>someone dabs on you
>you do nothing
yes. it definitely makes you a bitch

This.

Did they try to stop tea bagging too?

What's there to be mad about?

Have some honor, faggot

>someone taunts you for a response
>you're clearly a bitch if you don't do exactly what other people want you to do on command

Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with my original thoughts on this one.

>How do you respond without sounding mad?

Please stop humiliating me! I am a human being, please don't be so crude.
My life is hard enough, even without your mocking. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

and here i thought there wasn't a more efficient way to out yourself as an underageb&

well done, user. stay dumb and enjoy your (you), it's well earned

>honor
>in an online games geared towards kids and teenagers

yeah okay

literally seething.txt

lol u mad

>anger
>emotional investment
I'd rather they didnt pride over meaningless victories.
The ultimate response/advice for their betterment is;

Have sex.

Either that or, what I personally like to do is be incredibly nice.
>gg ez
>"You did great!"
Would you insult a mentally disabled person in real life? No you wouldn't, you'd play nice until the interaction is over.

Attached: tsunoda-aggretsuko-6.26.jpg (210x240, 15K)

yo mama

Only actual incels and normies that are braindead believe that "sex" changes or fixes anything. Kys.

>why bully onii-chan i-it's not like i want you to fuck me or anything b-baka >;3
Or literally any gay shit. I made more than thousands of people outright DC because of that

by submitting a report for toxicity to mod team and then laugh when their acct gets banned
who's the real gg ez now

umAd

lmao, have sex

hahah look user is fucking FUMING

have sex

I just respond gg or dont type. Im not an overwatch player so gg ez doesn't offend me.

Have SUICIDE
lol umad

To which they retort ggez and now we're back at square one.

>4U

I dont think they'd retort ggez if they had sex

on scale of 1-10

who pissert?

lol u mad
see this is how you should reply.

Does this actually make people mad? I just never really find it worth it to say anything after a game.

“Learned it from your mom”

They would because sex is both GG and EZ for Chads who say it.

>provoke them into saying some that breaks ToS, usually racism
>report them
>get notification of an action taken
I got bodied by this guy a few weeks ago and provoked the fuck out of him where he was typing in all caps and non stop spamming racist shit.

Attached: 1552777747890.jpg (612x612, 91K)

“Gg, my butler hit a speed bump in the bently so I dropped controller”

Define "people", for most a game is a game, but over the years I've seen posts and videos that confirm there really are unironic controller throwing, keyboard smashing, monitor punching, cable pulling individuals with anger issues who cannot stand the remote thought of losing.
And the people who post such provocations are the parasites that prey on them because they can only feel good when they know someone else is worse off.

Yeah I dont think chads ego stroke on a videogame much less gloat after winning, pent up frustration, none of this would have happened if the person had sex.

We really #metoo'd that other tream.

Attached: giphy_25.gif (480x270, 2.88M)

>1v1 me then see what happens faggot

Who's Ezreal

The only time I get mad any more is when a teammate that's actually a complete retard and playing like shit starts talking shit or simply talks too much. If they ever say anything like "u mad" when called out it actually calms me down because it's confirmation they aren't just trying to fuck over my game and are indeed just retarded. GGEZ just seems cheeky to me most of the time, it's hard to find it offensive whether it was a an easy and good game or not