Lobotomy Croporation theread

>get two Alephs in a row
They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Attached: fug.png (1625x613, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Dud4vZkx
pastebin.com/JfFHsTtw
youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY
youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8k-khXAAc
youtube.com/watch?v=LOOu2mXuAKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6ww_2A9ds
youtube.com/watch?v=KvzqTMlcVDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy is having a really rough shift.

Attached: the shit I have to deal with.png (909x861, 532K)

>hold still while I punish you

I'm thinking about getting this game. Is it good?

>Have we started the third trumpet?

Big bird is here! Say something nice!

Attached: 1554855530658.png (100x100, 18K)

I wonder how Punished Bird tastes like
You're a big bird

Attached: 5199651.jpg (811x1101, 156K)

pastebin.com/Dud4vZkx
pastebin.com/JfFHsTtw
funny thing about those two abnorms user....

Attached: 1557548884666.gif (640x512, 60K)

So can I bypass midnight ordeal on tiph suppression if I start it before midnight is available? If yes I'm restarting.

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

You come to see what creepy monsters you have to take care of, then stay for the autism management sim.
All in all pretty good.

I heard about them but there was nothing I could have done. All my choices have been pretty bullshit ranging from Blue Star to Silent Orchestra to Mountain of Smiling Bodies.

I'm pretty sure you need to be at a certain day to start core suppressions, not sure though.

>Nothing there turns into carnage
Well that's it, I'm out.

Attached: carnage.jpg (1400x700, 140K)

Well, not for everyone that's for sure. Maybe pirate it first. Although i bought this game and having a blast. Figuring the right approach to spooks is kinda cool.

Attached: name this facial expression.png (155x87, 21K)

The core criteria for the first core suppressions are completing down to tiph mission 3, and completing one dusk ordeal. Both can be done as early as day 19 I think? Then you have to do them all right away to unlock tiph's suppression.

You can't even unlock Tiph until Day 19

Manager notices you.

So we all can admit that Angela deserves to be thrown into a fuckin tash compactor? that bitch fucked over humanity by stealin the magics to start a public library of spookies . Also shes a cunt

Attached: 1500701814_엔젤라2.jpg (816x634, 87K)

Well...At least Library is full of groove.
youtube.com/watch?v=On4Hk6b1KsY

You groove
You lose

Well Yea Forums ?

sure, but I mean she's cute so all is forgiven.

Attached: 1556855104666.jpg (720x720, 295K)

Don't really understand how long these threads manage to go on. Most games get played out by the first week

Attached: ls.jpg (1048x1280, 142K)

clearly you've never seen how long a devoted fanbase can keep a thread going
like Katawa Shoujo

She deserves the manager pinning her against a desk and fucking her senseless

Probably because no day is like any other with things going horribly wrong at a dime or the day being calm in general. I was recently at dusk ordeal and had Heroic Monk and King of Greed breach while I almost forgot to get a Train Ticket.

Sure, but KS dropped talking about the game and plot fast and just circlejerks over how empty they felt within a week, and then they started internal internet drama over tripfags.
I shudder to even look at what they do these days

Oh hey, I wrote both of those.

My wife

Attached: 1557886320180.png (716x386, 108K)

What are the bonus each departments gives?

Attached: ExpressTraintoHellTicket.png (502x320, 270K)

>two in a row
that's nice

Attached: UH OH.png (1839x269, 804K)

for you.

Just check it between days or hover over healing room

Facility X-394... Home

Attached: Facility9Departments.png (640x436, 290K)

>SO in Central Command
Nice

Which abnormality would make the best Smash fighter?

KoG

Attached: 1557938315535.jpg (686x989, 438K)

do you have to manage all of this shit at once?

Attached: 1379788473732.png (634x475, 564K)

Reached a point there the game just seemed kinda tedious for me. But you make your own decision imo.

Yes.

Theres a stop button.
It becomes a shitfest when multiple breaches happen but god bless the Mahou Shoujo and Red Riding Hood

Little Red, if only because she’s the only one with conventional agility
There are more iconic choices but they’re too bizarre or slow

Attached: 670687F0-33D5-49C6-BD98-9C86263524C7.jpg (768x768, 83K)

Post you favourite abnormalite NOW

Attached: 1557070458704.jpg (570x630, 165K)

Before it was Butterflies, now it's ________.

Attached: censored.png (331x337, 154K)

I just want Queen of Hatred

Manager!
Manager!
Manager!

>Get [CENSORED]
>Send in my best
>She loses half her SP on entering
Oh boy

>Theres a stop button
This a bucket
And a clock

Have fun

I want to hold hands with Der Freischutz

Attached: der shootman.jpg (250x333, 32K)

It is some good music, had no idea koreans had some good taste

enjoy being murder/rape by shadow monsters user, hope they hit you in your raging boner

Attached: peye_resize_resourcesassets_1489.png (350x350, 87K)

>everything explodes, havoc on the corridors, containment units opening everywhere
>fight a long, grueling battle, barely make it through by the skin of your teeth
>one last safe PE harvest to end the day
>middle click on the button to pan the screen

Attached: 1553358883724.jpg (750x742, 29K)

Literally everything would have gone better if X just fucked her silly. From her perspective, that would be hundreds of years of getting the dick.

>Theres a stop button
[Laughs in Sephirah]

Oh hell no

not playing until achievements come out

Attached: emil.png (439x429, 303K)

I have made a mistake.

Attached: help.png (142x128, 7K)

What a petty reason not to play a game.

Is there a remacht or a boss rush i wouldnt put past koreans?

Attached: 71407112_p0.png (2256x2084, 3.03M)

days 46-49 is a boss rush

I heard about white ordeal but how does that work?

I want to pet the employees.

it just werks.

Attached: 1521730009703.png (1068x1080, 931K)

HE'S IN!

Attached: C2C81A55871F60F9C31D8859B33F60DD8B2772AB.png (800x500, 440K)

I want to give my employees a salary raise. I want my employees to get better benefits. I want to fire my A team because I don't wanna see them die a horrible death.

all at he same time or each for each level (Asiyah,Briah,Atziluth)?

I WANT TO CUDDLE THE EMPLOYEES

>malkuth, yesod, hod, neztach at the same time
No please

Attached: 491282.png (540x338, 72K)

One level a day.
You couldn't do all at the same time.

Question, if you prepare a whole bunch of agents at once in meltdown immune departments, wait until you have 1 until the next qlipoth meltdown level. Then upon activating the qlipoth meltdown, immediately send everybody to do non-meltdown work. Would that go to the next qlipoth level still? I'm asking because I'm wondering if I can cheese a Sephirah last level by doing this.

what did she see?

Attached: holylight.png (192x166, 44K)

>Fire
Manager, that's execution bullets

She has seen the Face of Manager and has been blinded by it

Lets suffer together

Attached: Untitled.png (133x114, 4K)

Do you have enough containments to work with?

What tool?

based

Attached: dangerous abnormality.png (299x370, 79K)

Attached: Х-х.png (500x600, 363K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8

It ended up working perfectly. Cheesed the last phase of Chesed's suppression by doing it just now. Still on my original run. I wonder if I can manage all suppressions and getting to the ending before doing my first day 1 reset. I'm basically running on skeleton crews though.

Attached: 20190515170139_1.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

Back to work, Angela

Time-based missions
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>re-extract tool abnormality selection, it gives me the same 3 tools again in the exact same order
One says Happy Birthday, the other seems to be a tree, and the third is the train which I already repoed away. Which one should I pick?

Also, have not gotten the shelter so I suppose I'm taking Geburah head on.

SIR, YOUR TICKET

Did she really though? She let humanity have SOME hope, and maybe her quest for this book will improve things even more than full germination would have.

Learn to layer all your work together. It helps a fucking lot when you get the annoying tree of neediness. Or just learn to send out all your orders quicker. The second talent is quite needed for the suppression that removes your pause button.

He always escapes because I keep looking at him.

Attached: 1556765894826.jpg (840x900, 598K)

just pause bro lol

Attached: 42141412412.jpg (1200x1200, 76K)

I love you

Attached: Hello.jpg (900x1200, 98K)

>the perfume giraffe thing breaches
>black swan breaches
>red riding hood breaches and bodies my strongest employee instead of doing anything useful

Attached: 1557911810335.gif (100x100, 869K)

I love Schadenfreude. Just when the game had gotten me used to simply testing with employees of various skill levels until someone finally doesn't get eaten, that bastard popped up.

>good way to grind temperance
>doesn't breach
>success rate is so high that there's basically no risk of losing agents so long as you don't send in some level 1 bitch who sucks at his job

Attached: Lobotomy Corp 4.jpg (509x617, 98K)

Abnormalities are not your friends, no matter how cute some are.

Holy crap !
Manager I found an abnormality that talks !

Solid middlish EGO too.
Truly best girl. She loves you and wants all the best for you.

Manager? MANAGER!

It's just a tripfag, retard

Youre right they are marriage material

Attached: 1557635834733.png (1136x1403, 1.09M)

Real talk, how in the holy fuck do you suppress Red Mist? 3/4ths of the way in one small micro fuckup will mulch even Aleph agents and after I scrape past that...what the fuck? I genuinely dunno boys, I dont think I can make Angela proud

A what?
Never seen one before...
Should we supress it?

What’s your strat bro?

>tfw no beach DLC

Attached: 74576128_p5.png (1062x1505, 1.91M)

As far as we know, supression doesn't work, you have to upgrade your filters and/or ignore it, you can possibly say it works just like Punished Bird, but at least Punished Bird is useful

He’s well known as one of the first Abnormalities people get that truly leaves them confused and their asses bruised once the game stops playing nice with TETHs
He’s a total chump once you figure him out, but I think people look back on when a strange box-man cut their employees apart and laugh a bit

Attached: F03034E2-5966-4E30-B14C-1F47DD13C2CA.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Punishing*

For the first three, match weak elements to each phase using all WAW and ALEPH GEAR
Duck agents in and out of the rooms to avoid damage, only fighting right by the doors
Shield bullets
I just have no idea what to do for phase 4 as everyone starts getting oneshot even harder and theres no more hiding

Attached: heavys wat.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Oh no

Attached: 1556644130658.jpg (1448x2048, 657K)

I really like the imagery its story gives along with how it changes when it breaches

Attached: 1556757537989.jpg (1024x740, 176K)

Angela's perspective is slowed down

>decide to work on a ALEPH to impress my females co-workers
>Manager sends me to melting love
>forever known as slime boy and have to spend most of the day all alone in a elevator
Its not fair bros...

Attached: 1556780820798.png (1159x726, 530K)

>in return get an unconditional slime gf for the rest of the day

Super early in the game, only just unlocked the second department or whatever. Is there anything I should know? I've been reflexively restarting every time I lose someone, is that bad? Is it possible to get all the Abnormalities in one playthrough or do I have to play multiple to get full documentation?

Also I did a memory reset and lost it but before I did I got the really freaky static nigger and every time he escaped he just obliterated me, and I couldn't stop him from escaping because it was a 50/50 shot and my only other Abnormality was Thousand Good Deeds.

On that note is there anything stopping me from just spamming Thousand Good Deeds to meet my energy needs every Day?

Attached: 1527735964404.png (299x455, 236K)

Attached: 5.png (867x861, 118K)

To make things slightly easier:
>While the game runs in realtime, 90% of abnormalities work in an almost turn-based way. If you start a day and stood still doing nothing, nothing would happen. (FOR 90% of abbos, for the other 10%, this ranges from their spazzout counter ticking down to 0 (sad grannies who just want to tell their kids some stories) to why you need to not forget your ticket user)
>Meltdowns happen after a specific number of indicated turns. This means that you know when a meltdown is going to require your agents to be in position, this also means that you can make sure only one active work is going on somewhere unimportant if you have an ordeal coming up.
>The pause button exists. It usually even works!

>is there anything stopping me from just spamming Thousand Good Deeds to meet my energy needs every Day

You'll never get the good suits and weapons from the other abnormalities if you sit with skullbrah all the time. You're just shooting yourself in the foot in the long run.

Ordeals

Attached: Are_we_fired.png (1239x1491, 1.15M)

Attached: heehwaww.png (276x461, 110K)

>get Der Freundschutz and the Painting right after each other
We one man army now

There's not enough space in the facility to get all the abnormalities, so youre gonna have to do a second run unless you want to keep memory suppository back to keep getting new abnormalities

>On that note is there anything stopping me from just spamming Thousand Good Deeds to meet my energy needs every Day?
The meltdown counter. A few days in you're going to unlock ordeals, which are basically giant fuck you events of death that happen in place of the standard meltdowns. You will be forced to move to more dangerous but more energy efficient abnormalities.
As for the Noise, IIRC repression work is your best shot.

Darn.

I had an Amber Ordeal earlier but I was able to end the day as soon as it started without losing much of anything, dunno how bad of an idea that was. The game is really vague about how the Qliphoth shit works, can someone explain?

THE MOUNTAIN OF SMILING BODIES HAS ESCAPED CONTAINMENT

Memory resets:
>Keep all gathered info and E.G.O, yes this will include E.G.O you don't have the abbo for in future plays. Yes if you lose that gear, you won't have a way to get it back without the abbo.
>Lose all staff up to that day
>That's it, its up to you to do it or not, but you will likely begin to accept some casualties as you continue to play, you get enough LOB points to keep a fully staffed team on easily if you have enough S ranks.
>One Radio Star
Static is a rough time if you let it out and you're early on. The key point is to not let it out at all. Doing the correct work on it should keep you pretty safe. Its armour is also pretty good for Teth.
The good part of going over your daily needs:
>Promotions and stat training
>Building PE for E.G.O and spares
>Doing your tasks for your co-workers to help them!
The thing that WILL begin to stop you
>Ordeals will start happening. Dawn ideals are no threat, Noon ideals can be a challenge for a poorly prepped department. Dusk is a challenge outright, and you will always consider whether its worth it, even a crack team will risk death and your clerks will get murdered. Nobody actively "seeks" midnight.
>You can't control what abbos get meltdowns, as you progress and there become abbos you will ACTIVELY not want to work on, the higher number of meltdowns will genuinely force you to end days over grinding.

For now go nuts though. But remember: having all staff with max everything is actually a bad idea.

>have 3 megachads stationed outside his containment at all time
ok.

>Do something an Abnormality likes (usually get a GOOD result on working): Qliphoth Counter +1
>Do something an Abnormality doesn't like (usually get a BAD result on working): Qliphoth Counter -1
>Qliphoth Counter reaches 0: Abnormality does something naughty (either activates a special ability or breaches)

>Partnered with the Knight Of Despair
>never gotta work again, get another layer of protection against the monster hordes in case shit goes down
vs
>get partnered with Melting Love
>have to sit isolated away from everyone else, and every day there’s the risk of her breaking free and melting you down to take you with her for a rampage
your choice?

Attached: 0D964A8F-5D31-4C1D-A483-359DC3BA333D.jpg (724x1024, 172K)

Doing a certain number of works raises a level in the qlipoth meltdown on the top left of the screen. Fill it up and a meltdown occurs which forces you to work on certain abnormalities. Ordeals also occur during meltdowns.

Who is the hottest abnormality?

CENSORED

FUCK YOU FIERY BIRB I WORKED ON INSIGHT GIVE ME NORMAL RESULT YOU FUCK

O-02-101

The one who loves you the most

Attached: I love you.png (600x600, 493K)

F-01-69

Do I get rewards from resolving ordeals?

There's no harm in quitting on ordeals if you can do so. Amber Dawn is easy to avoid as the bugs only walk in corridors, you can just stick to the main rooms and move when the coast is clear.
Most abnormalities have a Qliphoth counter above their containment units. It's the clock with digits. Once you unlock the basic info tab, it'll show either an X if there's none, or a digit. When the number goes down to zero, bad shit will happen, either immediately or on next use. What exactly happens and what causes the counter to go down varies by abnormality and is the bit you have to figure out yourself.

You get a percent of your energy quota automatically filled.

Some PE, as far as I can tell there's no stat boosts from beating ordeals. You also get to continue the day. There will begin to be so much required PE that you WILL have to suffer ordeals to gather enough, hence why the other user is right about being pushed to do more dangerous but higher-PE rewarding abbos.

You get a percentage of energy for the day, I think it starts from 10% for Dawn and 25% for Midnight
It’s a good reason to kill them all for the late stages of the game where you gotta collected well over 2000 points of energy, or a refund if you call on the Rabbits / Hire Little Red

I've come to make an announcement: Nothing There is a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking employees. That's right, he took his skinwalker fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking employees, and he said his dick was "T H I S B I G", and I said "That's disgusting", so I'm making a call-out post on my twitter dot com. Nothing There, you got a smaaalllll dick, it's the size of this Punishing Bird, except way smaller... and guess what? Here's what MY dong looks like. That's right, baby, all (CENSORED), no quills, no pillows. Look at that! It looks like two [DATA EXPUNGED] and a ____! He fucked my employees, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Facilty! That's right, this is what you get! My super (CENSORED) [DATA EXPUNGED]! Except I'm not gonna [REDACTED] on the Facility. I'm gonna go lower. I'm [DATA EXPUNGED] on THE CENTRAL COMMAND CENTER! How do you like that, Tiphereth? I ______ ON THE CENTRAL COMMAND CENTER YOU IDIOTS! You have 23 interactions until the [DATA EXPUNGED] hit the fucking Facility, now get out of my fucking sight before I (CENSORED) on you too.

A percentage of your daily energy quota, from 10% for the dawn ordeal and going up by 5% for every next tier.
More importantly, you prevent the ordeal from fucking your base up.

The only X Qliphoth Counter I've seen is on Thousand Good Deeds. Are there others of that low rank? All the others I've gotten since are Teth.

Also what the fuck is up with the bracelet?

Attached: 7.png (1478x882, 227K)

This, people here seem to be pretty dismissive of clerks dying (the little dudes wandering around who you don't control) and sure, they don't affect your finishing day rank, but they contribute to your department bonuses, and losing that will hurt. Not as much as losing agents, but I would generally advise avoiding just leaving abnormalities to roam about.

>tfw tried turtling crimson dusk
>meltdowns happen
>my employees get one shot when walking down corridors

Attached: tumblr_ochgx1Hq6g1qb78qno1_1280.png (720x960, 731K)

There are some, tools generally don't have counters. Tools however mostly come with their own problems. This ranges from "Slightly unimpressive but ok" (the music box) to "Oh fuck me"

Now I want to see a super version of these two combining, becoming an unstoppable force of pain and misery.

Did somebody say "clerks dying"?

Attached: Untitled.png (198x23, 3K)

Do you plan on making more? I really like them.

Attached: 1556211049906.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Clerks are fodder for your queen and nothing more.
Always feed her regularly for a healthy and happy magical girl.

Attached: 43634636336.jpg (1026x856, 118K)

Clerks?
More like keks lmao

More like causing abnorms to break out and start wreaking havoc because you got the dangerous ones really early on and aren't geared up enough.

I wanna bully her by pulling on her tails and bells.

UH
ALL THE CLERKS IN THIS FACILITY

Attached: clerks.png (516x748, 154K)

She's going to give you a lot of gifts on Valentine's.

That would be a first.

Attached: DxePkytVAAAb61H.jpg (326x326, 18K)

You post her so here is my second favorite

Attached: Dy-gkAbVAAEz208.jpg (1064x823, 93K)

>finally get a job in the wing
>management just assigned me a number
>theta41
>sounds weird but okay
>management gives me a 9mm pistol
>told me to help around the facility
>I can finally earn enough to pull my ma and pa out from the slums and into the nest!

Attached: 1557698897218.png (180x410, 107K)

DAY 49 LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

>get We Can Change Anything
>send someone to see what it does
>it starts killing them
>alright that's enough of that
>stop using button doesn't do shit

Attached: fujiwara despairing.gif (640x365, 2.77M)

If I memory rep do I keep the L.O.B points?

We need more cute art of Elijah.

you repo back to the lob when the repository was created.

>Retried so many times my retardation starts seeing it as trying to find the right wordline
>suddenly Steins;Gate department
I'm going to regret this aren't I

Attached: HACKINGTOTHEGATE.png (498x383, 51K)

Attached: 1557793251587.jpg (700x700, 129K)

How am I supposed to make a session last 40 seconds?

Attached: latest.png (298x210, 51K)

1 temperance

PRANKED BRO

>Department with that pink slime thing is basically empty because of slime infecting everyone
>Only clerk nearby so get told to swing by the prawndudes
>Don't give a fuck about Nickelodeon slimed agent staring at wall
>Documents on prawndudes are coated in slime, can't read shit nigger
>Just do whatever
>Drink can of Wellcheers
>Shit
>Use clerk helping powers to help prawns catch fish and shit
>Find out I have a crazy good knack for fishing and begin new life as one of the best fishermen

It needs to be under 40 seconds, bro.

>Movement 3
MY EARS MY EARS MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 1503641950970.png (400x416, 41K)

So is she really a non-issue if I get everyone out of her radius?

Attached: the finale.png (813x749, 1.02M)

Enjoy your zero (0) energy user.

Attached: punish.png (1080x1047, 61K)

A concert drains ALL your energy

>she
Also drains all of your energy

FUCK

Attached: 1508458654441.png (349x491, 203K)

The Queen is useless
Red is a better hero than her despite her bloodthirst

Attached: 2506529E-691C-4EB8-AB11-7552ECFCBE72.jpg (600x572, 106K)

Red-Nuke Damage squad

Thats the giant orb of fuck you, this dude is over 40 seconds

I just sniped her with Pinks while she wanders around in all forms.

If you want to mega cheese it.

Use the shelter.

Wait why are there no achievements? Are they for sure coming later?

Tips for doing Gebura's suppression? I have like 6 sets of Aleph gear and it doesn't seem to be enough to have me live past the 3rd phase. Am I supposed to use some sort of cheese tactic?

no, they're almost certainly never coming since the devs are working on a new game. Who cares about steam achievements anyways?

Attached: 1557053949956.png (252x224, 15K)

They don't want to come out because it's comfortable inside, just read the description.

Or maybe they're screaming inside for the manager to free them.

Attached: 74316584_p11.png (550x575, 237K)

>chilling
>mastered the art of grabbing tickets
>grindan
>silent orchestra is making a captain go nuts
>hey dont i have another employee with a white crossbow
>click a random nearby abnormality so i can go through my list of people to find them
>it was the button

i had my fucking volume up, the only one taking sp damage tonight is me

My main is so OP, that i only need to take out the pale shrine with everyone, then she can solo the rest, too bad i didnt realize it sooner, everyone but her died after killing the pale shrine, then she cleared the ordeal by herself.

Protip: Don't delete all the names in the list to check for hardcoded names(There is apparently some like Flying Turtle and Yui)

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

ba.pu

Also: Fuck

Attached: DICKSUC.jpg (1559x759, 296K)

I'm gonna miss LC's artstyle when in the future Ruina comes out.

Attached: 72b0ef23720e0cf3815fff420446f21fbc09aac7.jpg (449x552, 101K)

That's a lotta dick suckers

GENUINE

I don't have a shelter and I only have 3 set of Aleph.

Still managed to beat her head on last night.
Just do it my man.
For phase 3 I used Blue star gear to kite her

>trying to get out of We Can Change Anything's room
DOOR STUCK

Why the FUCK did angela cut her hair?

Attached: 1550553374_f3594452cb50afc30688b512c3880c9514f68371ee4387101e8cdebfdde7cec757a889a221bdb520177ef3230 (1000x491, 856K)

What’s the most fucked up facility you can come up with?
Melting + SO in Central?
Fetus+ Nothing there, Whitenight and Censored in Welfare?
Ticket somewhere
I’m listening

>Nothing There, Melting Love, and Mountain locked in a perpetual 3-way brawl in Central
>can't fast forward since Silent Orchestra is putting on back-to-back concerts
>hear gunshots every now and then from Der Freischutz randomly firing
>Blue Star pinging her for 10 damage at a time, so the fight will probably be done in 5 hours
>on top of all that, piano music is playing for some reason
This is kino.

Mountain and bird in the same department

She heard a rumor from a clerk that Manager might actually be into shorter hair

What does Angela have to do to get the Manager to love her?

didn't Angela get over A in the true end?

Attached: 1557280729653.jpg (480x640, 72K)

Be Tiph because we all know Manager likes cuteness for the soul

Attached: 1556673043344.jpg (2551x3142, 2.6M)

Get into timeloop that ends with destruction of everything Manager holds dear until he ascends to godhood and ends the time loop
She then has to get kidnapped by aliens so the Manager can try to save her and she can steal his power and split him into two so she can watch him dance ballet or something while being stuck without sequel

She said that she wants his dream to come crashing down on him, but that might be more anger at Carmen.

Attached: Resting.jpg (1104x792, 420K)

so why didn't angela just cut power to carmen's nervous system to kill her off?

Why didn't Angela just rape A?

Probably needed her to make the Library. I wonder where A/X is now
Now this is a question worth thinking about

Threadly reminder to read the instruction manual.

Attached: 1556572119702.png (256x256, 28K)

Why didn't Angela just create an AI replica of A like how he created her?

anyone got the pic of everyone standing next to eachother to see how short malk is

Queen Bee in central, Yin and Yang next to each other in Record/Extraction.

Why have the knockoff brand when you can have real deal?

t. A

because the real deal has an extreme case of oneitis to the point he even rejects a recreation of her.

Attached: 1556913230676.png (441x597, 197K)

Oh shit how do I crop

WN In central is pure hell

Attached: 45654676.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

Update:

I failed miserably
Turns out when you send someone to do Request work on nameless fetus it gets stuck and locked on uncontrollable state This making suppression meaningless
Fuck Shit Damn and the bloody SO keep breaching out and I can't suppress AND work at the same time, with this faggot draining my energy

also
Why did Binah became immune to all dmg after suppressing her once?
Do I have to reach the X meltdown?!

One sin....Help me...

Attached: 68530940_p0.jpg (1150x2200, 1M)

Must have read that Malkuth comic.

>get plague doctor for the first time
>get 3 people blessed
>first purple noon about to happen
>it kills everyone because i didnt know what it could do
>only survivor rushes and gets blessed
>game is fucked so i retry
>cant work on plague doctor
>everyone who got blessed is still blessed with no benefit
back to fucking square one once again

Attached: 20190515175151_1.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

>Do I have to reach the X meltdown?!
YES.

Imagine creating a hotter version of your waifu who absolutely loves you, supports you, and wants you to succeed, and then NOT fucking her even though she really wants it

Attached: Day 99.jpg (1280x720, 664K)

The fact that you chose nameless fetus to begin with is bad

Binah literally forces you to do the meltdowns she causes

That clock counter is permanent, and even memory repo doesn't reset it, so do take care

How can I undo this?
;_:

I'd rather deal with the fetus than Melting Love or Whitenight

Attached: 로보토미 연성4 by 봉자Bongja.jpg (1100x900, 242K)

Does that include starting from day one

Is the english for this game patched yet?

:^)

Attached: 74451418_p0.png (1280x720, 224K)

Should I try to do the usual work and ignore the old hag?

Do I keep getting white ordeals after Binah?

Attached: binah3.png (360x320, 17K)

This. I ended up refunding the game because it started to get difficult understanding what the text was saying.

Was it fixed?

Just fuck that black haired bitch, up

Attached: 67027977_p0.png (1000x1449, 890K)

Some hick ups still remain, but it's perfectly fine to play.

Dammit, i need to be lucky enough to get the amber midnight ordeal or i wont be able to do this crap.

After I suppressed her once she stands still doing nothing and its immune to all dmg

Attached: binah_by_solarboyaaron-dc41iwu.png (350x600, 50K)

>day 49
>pause
>it panics my paradise lost employee

Attached: 에녹&리사bylovaas.jpg (1200x1194, 347K)

Attached: 1557853216535.jpg (900x900, 223K)

you need to work on the abnormalities she trigger to lower her defenses

just do green lol, it's even easier than the dawn ordeals

Literally pay attention to the meltdowns she causes, if you ignore them she will fuck you over

>finally got to the box reveal
wtf

>3 super soldiers per department using CE
I DENY YOUR BULLSHIT WORLD IM IN CHARGE AROUND HERE

you wouldn't an box

Attached: 1557526743935.png (650x755, 635K)

But Anons...
She didn't caused any meltdowns at all..
When I saw her defenses they were 0.8 Endured..
Could this be a rare bug?

Attached: 70168806_p16.jpg (539x437, 92K)

welp, this worked. Took an hour to do so and felt cheap as fuck but it worked, and now there's enough Aleph gear for everybody. The game can't possibly be hard after that, right?

Correct. It's gonna be a piece of cake after that

hahahaha

No worries
It's all gonna be (CENSORED)

Attached: WeCanChangeAnythingPortrait.png (480x480, 435K)

Cutest and best

Loser

did she summon the pillars

Nope

I havent seen it yet.

what do you think this feels like?

Welcome to day 46+

Whats being scooped up and turned into a box feel like?
Since chesed and netzach still experience caffeine and Drugs they must have some senses left

WHAT THE FUCK V BROS

Attached: 2019-05-14 12_46_19-Greenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 928K)

Damn Angela looks like THAT?

You thought it was all cute cartoony bs. I feel bad for my employees having to see them raw.

>ywn hold the manager's hand
What is the point of existing?

to hold Hod's

Attached: little red riding hod.png (2768x3551, 2.52M)

>violet midnight again
Godammmit!

Could be worse.
Could be Amber Midnight.
Fuck Amber Midnight.

Can't tell if it's the pose but she looks stacked af

Excuse me?! Amber midnight is super easy, i dealt with it without losing a single employee.

Attached: 20190512172210_1.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Still only at day 3 but I realized I'm not really losing anything from not ending the day after I met my energy quota. Am I fucking myself somehow if I decide to grind my dudes until they're super chunky?

>the things we see through the cute filter are still pretty creepy and gruesome
>its actually much worse

Attached: bb.jpg (1200x1183, 83K)

She was made to be the ultimate waifuform.

only the potential to fuck up, and harder ordeals as time goes on

You should raise them, yes, later abnormalities will deal lots of damage to your guys while studying them, some even with level requirements that will kill your guys if they are not strong enough.

My tip is to get an abnormality that lets you raise justice, it will make your guys move and attack faster, and its the most expensive stat to raise with LOB, then you can start raising the rest.

Ordeals?

No. The game will add deterrents past a certain day to prevent that kind of grinding, but until they show up, you are free to engage in as much boring ass grinding as you'd like

But it can be a freaking slug fest because of all the RNG on the bugs.
And it ain't even the midnight enemy that slows everything down, it's those dawn enemies that do 50 red damage a pop if anyone stands in front of them.
Hate'em, hate the fucking bugs.

Yeah I've decided to do that because the shy face thing is absolute murder with even against my strongest dude.

Post (You)r employees Yea Forums !

Attached: Zunko.png (700x702, 369K)

Just imagine what [CENSORED] must actually look like if even the cute filter wasn't enough to stop people from freaking out and going insane.

No one likes that traitor. The manager is the only one that matters

Attached: businessass.png (313x354, 172K)

She is. Angela is the bustiest girl in the game, if I'm not mistaken.

Attached: Brief_vacation.jpg (750x1334, 219K)

>day 18
>still have never seen a single noon event
I know I'm going to be forced to see it one day, but today is not that day.

Attached: 1540347708877.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

I think (CENSORED) looks like (CENSORED) because it makes (CENSORED) like a (CENSORED)

Attached: CENSORED-0.png (490x300, 64K)

Son, midnight worms only appear on main rooms and the others appear only in hallways, cheese the big worm with elevators, the second it spawns worms retreat, it cant spawn if the other worms arent dead, so you just wait for the right time to attack, hod and that green fag's places are the best to hunt them down.

Always take note of what damage they are dealing to you, equip proper ego to deal with them on study, also read the gifts, start making guys to stack them up, they help a lot.

Attached: 20190512172955_1.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

>X wasn't balls deep in this every night
Was he gay?

Attached: lobchar.png (134x211, 39K)

>that discord
Who gifts it?

No he knew not to stick his dick in crazy.

Attached: 1556647947071.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Angela seems like an antagonist. Is there any way to make her not be the antagonist?

>day going well
>finally fully researched SO
>Green Dusk
>think this will be no problem
>accidentally send my Magic Bullet man
>forget that my Mimicry employee had the Note from a Crazed Researcher
>designated train employee gets buzzsaw'd
This went terribly

Attached: Nothing There FUCK.jpg (468x322, 65K)

eh
it's worth a pirate, game gets tedious pretty quick since it incentivizes not going quickly
meltdown counter should be on a timer instead

this game cums yeah

Angela is a good girl and just wants the manager to love her. the other sephirah are incomplete beings

Attached: 1557205130175.png (1600x1200, 730K)

Give her a strong dicking from day 1.

Several gallons of the manager's semen inside of her womb.
Every night.

Link me the download.

>meltdown counter should be on a timer instead
why would you even want this other than to make things harder

Is the meltdown counter unavoidable?

Because there's literally no reason to do work on lower-thread abos unless you need to grind stats

That's the point

yes, it's to prevent people from only using the safer abnormalities and make players risk poking the more dangerous abnormalities because they need the energy. later on you unlock meltdown immunity for specific departments

It is. You can't stop shit hitting the fan but at least you can try fixing it.

that's dumb, I want to have everything running at maximum output at all times like an actual manager would

Mutual fertilization so she doesn't become a delusional catlady out of insanity induced childlessness.

An occasional hug would help, too.

Attached: __angela_lobotomy_corporation_drawn_by_nidaime_doronbo__27ae2554ef661655c2afc601128a2622.png (607x860, 766K)

To think that everything would have gone right if the manager just hugged her more.

Attached: Hug.jpg (725x872, 311K)

>more.
once*
A instantly regretted making Angela and hated her his entire life.

And then not being able to move your agents into position fast enough when the ordeals start

I'd be fine balancing it so that once the timer expired, the next work triggered an ordeal
I just hate how slow I have to go

>I remember you, A. You were kind hearted.

Attached: Let's celebrate.jpg (1200x647, 88K)

I promised to draw some abnormalities and shit yesterday but fell asleep...I drew One Sin so I guess I did something. I can do more tomorrow if you guys like it.

Attached: One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds.jpg (2237x2485, 870K)

That's because Angela was completely different from Carmen.
Angela wouldn't have changed even if the manager tried to hug her. All of the good qualities of Carmen were essentially extinguished, resulting in the completely cold and almost sociopathic Angela.

TELL ME YOUR SINS BABE

Attached: 1493597388808.png (440x583, 274K)

Later EN fulfillment goals are way too large for the lower ranked abnormalities to have any substantial effect.

Yin

>restarted from day 1 last night because I got an Aleph that I just couldn't deal with
>sitting at work today
>suddenly realize that if I'd stacked a few abnormalities effects I could totally have worked it fine
>I didn't have to give up all my favorite agents
FUCK

Attached: 1553833426102.gif (264x320, 928K)

I was starting to think this wasn't possible with how many times my agent got 26 boxes, but guess it is

Attached: 20190515202650_1.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Just make them again. I have to restart too cause I don't have enough alephs to do gebura's mission and I'm almost at day 46.

Sucks having to lose my favorites as well. I'll miss Bella, you're a good lad.

Hes easy, just keep that overload on check, you dont want RNG to play a prank on you.

Could've at least took responsibility and treated her as his autistic daughter or something. Can't help but wonder how much of her AI-coldness and brutality are a result of her own artificial hardware, or if it's more from having to bury any "human" qualities she might've had to shoulder the responsibility of being head overseer of a last ditch meat factory for mankind's survival.

Attached: 1557693978307.jpg (1440x1920, 1015K)

This happened because a clown spawned under meat lantern.

Attached: meatlantern.jpg (1580x991, 148K)

its just a pretty flower bro

honk'd

F

honk honk

I havent met meat lantern, does it instantly kill you if you get near? or you need to interact with the flower.

What genre is this?

Attached: 1552188646084.jpg (458x750, 100K)

>You were kind hearted.

Attached: 1557693019306.jpg (475x432, 57K)

sim/vn/management?

It kills.

>Angela ask me if I have any questions for her
>Ask her if she wants to kill me
I think I genuinely hurt her feelings with that question.

Damn, so that employee is dead, sucks.

Did the screen flash red?

I hope Library keeps up with the funky occult/religious naming and theme. I want 4 horsemen abnormalities that make the birds look like a fucking joke

Attached: the_tree_of_life.jpg (400x784, 64K)

>Repression on SO at -6%
>Good result
I hate this thing

Leave this thread you dirty spic
Don't you have steak to put ketchup on

The four horsemen are already represented, though.
Red
White
Black
Pale

I never understood how pale and white were supposed to be different

Angelic White vs Sickly White

Looking forward, you're trapped in a bizarre, possibly hopeless situation with an artificial being you know is putting on an act and keeping you in the dark.

In hindsight, A was kind of a piece of shit, holy fuck.

Attached: main.png;compress=true.png (240x240, 12K)

Attached: 8c1.png (492x493, 418K)

Wonder what's with some of the changes, are they just translation errors?
>Zayin Zain
>Waw Vau
>Yesod Hesed

He was a piece of shit to pretty much everyone.
Including himself.

Nah, she was silent for a few seconds and afterwards, at least to me, sounded like as if that question hurt her.

wtf I can't catch panicking employees and then all my guys die even though I have a good weapon

user Angela said it herself, while she can simulate emotions she doesn't actually feel them. :^)

Attached: 1557854289483.jpg (1854x1854, 862K)

I wish the saving animation didnt last too little, they looked so happy.

Attached: 20190511141742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Angela is cute, especially when she has her eyes opened or the screen is flashing!

Attached: 1555879662249.jpg (1024x1024, 525K)

I had a dream I was doing tiphreth suppression and every meltdown was an ordeal and tiph kept on releasing abnormalities. Everything was tinted in red and yellow.
It's been ages since I had a dream about a video game so it was pretty neat

Attached: 73351032_p0.png (920x518, 287K)

It can. Here is a close call, rest in pepperoni unknown clerk.

Attached: 20190501102850_1.jpg (1366x768, 112K)

Yesod is Yesod
Chesed is Hesed
More than likely translations

Oh crap thats terrifying, so high justice aka speed can save your life from it?

Not exactly. Meat lantern escaped when my agent finished his job. The clerk just casually passed next to him and got nom'd.

>appears in the listener's sight at all times, with no exception
what a chad.

Attached: silent orchestra art book.jpg (1288x903, 420K)

Ohh so it simply kills the first thing that gets on it, then you were extremely lucky, gotta take note on that if i ever get it.

Probably the result of jewspeak->korean->engrish

Attached: 1435731165418.webm (1006x730, 2.01M)

Post nothing there

>the page about the trumpets
>there are 7 total

Attached: 1475438474612.jpg (666x666, 666K)

Hey isnt that the slime's bf in this pic

Attached: 73903069_p6.png (824x380, 188K)

>tfw last doot doot sounds
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8k-khXAAc

Attached: 1464890902674.png (604x404, 104K)

You could fix those with just a text edit right?

Attached: nothing there artbook.jpg (1290x906, 536K)

Best and cutest abnormality

Any dl link for the artbook?

Why does it want the manager?

Attached: Expression.png (155x87, 21K)

CEASE

Attached: 66240267_p11.jpg (794x643, 131K)

It's an amalgamation formed from Angela's repressed desires.

Nothing There is a manifestation of Angela's desire to be human and have the manager fuck her until neither can stand up

How did Enoch got sick and dies in the first place?

By being a BITCH

First time seeing Dimensional Refraction Variant kills, that's a gruesome way to die.

Attached: frag.jpg (1543x420, 82K)

must be very nice since agents don't want to leave

Disregard bitches, acquire comfy fisherman life

He is taking about the boy.

He willingly allowed the corporation to experiment on him and turn him into one of the sephirah

Did I stutter?

But then what is this?

Attached: 20190513185951_1.jpg (2560x1440, 276K)

Remember to stay comfy fellow employees

Attached: Every meltdown this faggot employee just sits in the shelter with that stupid look on his face.jpg (1751x931, 283K)

I'm going off memory here, but I believe he was part of the cogito experiments. They inject it into them and most people seem to die from it. He went along with probably because he saw A and C as new parents and wanted to help them in any way as thanks for rescuing them from the outskirts. After his death, they turned him into one of the sephirah. I think Lisa followed him out of wanting to be with him or something.

>Hafu in an alternative universe

Attached: comfy.webm (1760x940, 2.95M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA EMPLOYEES ARE SO CUTE I DONT WANT ANY OF THEM TO DIE

Attached: face.png (124x219, 69K)

>the real best girls and boys were the employees we've made along the way

For some reason I can hear the quake announcer over this

>people complaining about free energy and fast days
>all 3 easy as fuck to work with, since Silent Orchestra can be smushed easily if it breaks out

The real bullshit is when Abno's lose points for clerk deaths. Since you can be suppressing an ordeal and get fucked from Office Workers.

>mfw Monk, Black Swan, Big Birb, & Smiling Bodies in 1 run and you're out of boolets for the round

Attached: 1557797988536.jpg (1440x1080, 163K)

Just think you're seeing the cute censored version

Attached: ohTheThingsYoullSee.png (545x515, 480K)

>Once had monk, big bird, queen, smiling bodies, little red, and swan all in one facility
>Queen would usually get out because I was retarded and forgot to execute clerks
>She would then cause all the others to breach
>Actually went to day 45 with it

I wanted to die and the rabbits were called daily.

>Not executing every clerk by the second meltdown

Imagine Lobotomy Corporation as first person shooter and you follow this trail.

I wonder what nothing there looks like without the filter

Attached: gimmiyeog.png (219x210, 22K)

ty

Attached: 5_stages_of_lobotomy.jpg (1293x352, 128K)

>increasing levels of smug

>unlocked training team again
>"Oh boy, time to grind!"
>move everyone to information department since Galaxy Boi is there
>clean up dawn easily
>didn't know noon was coming
>violet noon
>everyone's dead
>close the game instead of retrying day
Maybe tomorrow I'll make some progress.

Attached: 1527472861784.gif (640x640, 84K)

Post you are favourite OSTs

youtube.com/watch?v=LOOu2mXuAKo

Attached: 1556004281232.png (150x165, 18K)

How would it be like, working under Gebura?

Attached: 68940100_p2.png (903x715, 638K)

you better like fighting against abnormalities everyday

I C-worded WN, did I fuck up? Can I feed him more fresh meat to trigger him again?

Attached: wn_in_an_angel_look_by_plazmodon.jpg (1024x1195, 131K)

He'll trigger again on his own anyway

This game's ost was way better than I expected it to

This pictured looked a lot hotter in the thumbnail

made me laugh thanks user

Nice, this time Im ready

Attached: 1557822585491.jpg (705x1200, 112K)

Attached: 70901644_p0.png (1870x1283, 2.55M)

Attached: 67510780_p0.png (1800x1566, 2.75M)

What's with the cactus?

Attached: 1557687703981.jpg (1195x673, 309K)

Pink haired employee is cute.

Symbolizes A's chode and how it's forever cockblocked from Carmen.

Remember when female workers There is a cat were automatically possessed by the red shoes?

For me, it's Malkuth Core Suppression
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6ww_2A9ds

Attached: 1553808466018.jpg (174x238, 24K)

artist occasionally gets them killed every now and again

Attached: 67593138_p0.png (1923x1402, 2.64M)

Attached: 1481099372980.png (721x777, 316K)

Still can't understand how anyone can enjoy this fantasy spreadsheet stuff.

dont worry, they're just vocaloids, their memories get backed up to the server

Attached: 67929124_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x970, 828K)

oof

because there be asians in this fandom

Yea Forumsros what if lobotomy pokemon game? Sepirahs are gym leaders and battle each other with abnormalities.

Spreadsheets?

Fuck that, give me some kinda MGSV online functionality where you can send spies to sabotage other people's companies and shiit

Attached: 73782907_p0.png (2000x2000, 3.64M)

I want to pinch and slap Malkuths ass

>fuck-me heels

>Be A
>Girlfriend dies
>make a new one only with big tits
That madman

What's the number for?

Which weapons should I use for WhiteNight, attempting a day 22 clear to get the weapon then restart to get back on progress for 100 percent Anomaly info. I can practically max out all my Employees right now to level 5 but its pointless because I only got 2 sets of Justitia, Paradise Lost to work with. I'm on a split between Shed Skin + Hypocrisy or Adoration + Magic Bullets, I absolutely fucking hate his guardians insta-kill attacks. Also is Apocalypse Bird required for True Ending?

Attached: 1539931390933.png (331x352, 211K)

Am I the only one who thinks short-haired Angela is cuter?

I've rushed through the first 13 days with max output, always kept every employee busy and started the next day as soon as I hit the target, and now I'm starting to get fucked by ordeals. Did I fuck up, should I restart?

>and now I'm starting to get fucked by ordeals
Ordeals are the least of your problems. At Day 19+ you are forced to pick Alephs which will royally fuck your ass if you don't have enough Level 5's around. I did the same as you and got pretty much filtered by Army in Black and that pink/purple Giraffe.

Super bird is very easy to defeat on higher level as long as you do preparations.

>Create this new gf with huge tits who loves you and supports you and just wants your love
>Ignore her

Have you reset already? If not keep going 'til you least get the first floor A.I. Suppressions.

I already did all the suppressions except for Hokma, but I decided to restart to work on my Anomaly log completion which is on like 80% right now, I got all the ALEPH weapons and suits but they don't seem that good to me right now because the only ones that are ranged deal White damage which sucks dick.

>even considering WAW gear for whitenight
user....

Should I go for Hokma suppression before doing WhiteNight suppression?

what preparations?

the extra stats are nice
good luck with it tho

I mean in that case I really need the luck because depending on dusk and midnight roll it can go from easy to FUCK

Segregate the employees according to their weapon damage in different rooms, so that you can point and click on a egg with a full force.

>well, I finished all the first floor core suppressions, guess it's time to move on to the second-
>Tiphereth core suppression requires you to reach meltdown level 10
>meaning I have to complete a midnight ordeal
oh
oh no

Attached: 1557992293829.jpg (585x464, 56K)

> I got all the ALEPH weapons and suits but they don't seem that good to me right now because the only ones that are ranged deal White damage which sucks dick.
Melting Love's weapon isn't White

>tfw Little Helper prayed to One Sin

Attached: 1557671808421.png (1500x914, 253K)

>complete

Attached: 1555524865460.jpg (1540x1482, 620K)

>I have to complete a midnight ordeal
Midnight Ordeal actually ranges from surprisingly easy dps race, micromanagement simulator to FUCK YOU

>make a woman that, in her own words, suppose to attract as many men as possible.
>ignore her
That's some next level netorare bullshit.
A is probably one of those guys you see in porn that sits in full business suit, in a chair, watching his girl getting fucked by a dozen men an act like he is watching a documentation.

Tested it a bit alongside with Magic Bullet, but it seemed kind of annoying because of its Slow attack speed which means if any Apostles winded up its attack I have to essentially cancel it before it fully fired. Should I keep going with it or do a different weapon strategy, because the only one's I've heard about so far were Shed Skin + a shitton of red ranged weps, but I haven't looked into any vids.

Attached: 67222213_p0.jpg (768x1024, 512K)

How is she supposed to conduct with those bigass tiddies in the way?

All Angela wanted was A/X

>Gebura meltdown
how in the FUCK

And all she deserves is a bucket of water over her mainframe.

>Not only that, but an immensely powerful version of her that wants nothing more than to have you dick her down constantly
>No Way Fag her so hard she goes insane and ruins everything forever.

A sounds like an absolute mad lad.

Attached: 5654565161.png (640x478, 307K)

t. Hokma
Angela deserves all of the Manager's love

Just get your A team together and beat her up

I did it pretty comfortably with a 4 man kill team of 2 Mimicry + 2 The Smile, as long as the 4 employees have the same movespeed its really easy to just micro them as a group and dodge the attacks of the guards. Takes about 10-15 minutes of straight concentration though, since you can fuck up and get hit by the OHKO with a melee strat.

>Hokma
Talking about bucket sounds more like Binah

i just started playing is that just fan art?

Shelter + Blue Star and Alephs other than Silent Orchestra because you can't fast forward with him, have one jackass chill in the shelter and wait 30-60 minutes until the abnormalities do your work for you

Just like what happened to the real Gebura

She conducts with those tiddies.

will I have to suppress all the abnormalities once she's dead?

>melting love in central hall

into the repository it goes

Everything you see is filtered to preserve your sanity. The filter briefly fails in that scene iirc Been awhile since I finished the game tho so I might be wrong.

Use more lube and bite the pillow.

Gebura actually slaughtered all the monsters in the facility. Including the claws[/spoiler

No, like all meltdowns once you meet the conditions it forces the day to end. Nothing There beats the ever loving shit out of her when he finds her

Attached: Best boy.jpg (915x765, 135K)

Will he come back in the sequel on beat Angela with the power of his managerial cock?

Is X actually A? Just with his memories wiped or something? Angela makes a weird reference to being responsible for the deaths of a bunch of 'A's.

He'll take her out to a nice dinner and after a star-lit gondola ride just before he enters her he'll Reset to day 1

Attached: 1368942330803.jpg (994x664, 188K)

>get everything lined up for a nice ez green midnight
>send last dude to work to trigger
>game crashes

Attached: 1555985990886.jpg (750x484, 24K)

I don't have that one yet. the only ALEPH I have so far is Blue Star

>when you get through the first health bar and realize that was just the first phase
>when you beat the second phase hoping for it to end, but there's obviously a third phase
>when you find out it's 4 phases.
At that point, the game is just being unreasonable.

X/A has always been the manager
ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS HOLD HER HAND AND KISS HER

No way fag.

Wasn't Hokma for creating Angela?

so what do you think really happens when you press

DONT TOUCH ME

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

He was, and then he saw how she acted.

Blue star alone is enough. Just send an employee to the shelter, set the game speed to 2x and go get lunch. She'll be dead by the time you got back

*Screams in 10k decibels*

okay but how do I make sure that everyone except the guy in the bunker isn't collateral damage? should I just unequip all their EGO gear and hire a bunch of fresh faces for the next day?

>next up: indigo noon
uh oh

Attached: 68916258_p8.jpg (758x2290, 589K)

If you go bunker strat everyone is gonna fucking die, but she'll also die.

I also got two alephs in a row. How do I deal with these?

Attached: 20190515042853_1.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

You don't. You'll have to scarifice all but one employee if you want to cheese red hair with the shelter exploit. That being said, nobody is there to stop you if you just bench everyone and spend 10 LOB points to hire a bunch of random dudes solely for the cheese

Don't be a pussy.
Just fight her directly instead of wasting 30mins+ for the game to play itself.

>Shy Look today
>On a Rank V employee
>While doing ALEPH work
Oh shit nigga what are you doing.

Does Chesed looks tasty?

her attacks deal triple-digit damage. unless my agents are equipped with ALEPH armor with 0.20 damage reduction, she'll still fuck them up

LET ME OUT
LET ME OUT

Leg guy make sure the employee has high temperance.
Lefty needs high prudence and lack armour.

despair knight buff or just hit and run with long distance weapon

>he doesn't pay her full respect by make his Disciplinary Captain duel her

time to learn to micro buddy, her first phase attacks are easily just walked away from, her second phase attacks can be door/elevator dodged, and, well, just do your best to finish her off in the third phase.

Git gud.

Attached: GitGud.webm (1080x634, 2.55M)

What happened on 27th March?

Attached: 68756475_p10.png (494x700, 188K)

The Smoke War?

>get mountain of smiling bodies
>prepare for the worst, give everyone in the department aleph/waw gear
>actually much easier to contain than all the alephs and some of the waws
I feel let down.
Still, at least that means Geburah's mission to suppress some Alephs will be easier once I unlock her department this run.

>I love you, Angela. You are a great assistant.
With just those two sentences, everything would have been fine. The manager was stupid to not love her, especially with how blatant it was that she was made for him. It is one hundred percent natural for him to feel attracted to her, and she willing to be his partner. More than willing, in fact. They could have made the perfect couple, leading the company to a new, shining high instead of having to rely on useless, incomplete Sephirahs who only slow them down. She was always with him, time after time after time, waiting patiently and helping him and giving him advice and giving him support. Why doesn't the manager love me?

Attached: Good work.jpg (1105x1387, 548K)

Bros before hoes, bitch.

Attached: cec28cc0b920b26e89d4740bc955f51f.jpg (1088x1504, 380K)

Mountain in base form is like a simple HE breach, double form is like a WAW, and it takes his full triple to show his true ALEPH power. Really though, the worst thing about him is the fact he's probably going to breach every single day unless you are super on point with agent patrols during ordeals and are willing to shield bullet clerks.

By the way, shield bulleting clerks works. Turns out they can handle dawn ordeals on their own if you're willing to watch over them.

>man abandons his bro to resurrect his waifu

Schadenfreude, Blue Star or Dimensional Refraction Variant?

Attached: 1422437149906.png (269x307, 14K)

Silent orchester chicks are completely underrated.

Attached: 70622180_p24.jpg (673x827, 94K)

>*slaps your abno's ass*
wat do?

Attached: 67066430_p0.jpg (800x600, 391K)

>abandons
He literally help creating her.
>resurrect his waifu
But in the end it turned out to be Angela so he didn't give a shit about her.

I wonder if there exists agents who have experienced every single abnormality in the facility, veterans beyond veterans, victims beyond victims, who have died hundreds of horrid deaths, but won thousands of victories.
Not only that, but potentially every single one of your agents has this potential.

They're all super trivial to contain. Blue Star is a facility nuke if you're into that and want all your clerks to die. And I mean all of them.

Have him do BALD work to fill up the qlipoth meltdown gauge faster.

He already is bald

Yeah, so that's why he's on bald orb duty. I like my days to go by fast.

So QoH was protector of everyone but then her obsession with protecting everyone turned int hatred against things that she had to protect against or what?

Attached: Magic of love.jpg (301x486, 38K)

Scah is really good for HE suppression mission
Dimension is very easy to contain because it always start in the same department when it breaches, and it only moves in one direction
Blue star has really good gear but you need at least a WAW level white resistance suit to be able to work on it

Attached: 20190507175844_1.jpg (2560x1440, 388K)

Attached: just_another_day.png (227x155, 57K)

She wants to fight villains.
There are none, so she turns into one.

She wanted to destroy all evil and did. She couldn't handle there being no villains to fight left so she turned into one herself.

Attached: 041127.png (720x1152, 285K)

Its armors with similar stats the same or the level is what makes them better? For example if an HE armor got endure on white but a WAW got weak which is better?

youtube.com/watch?v=KvzqTMlcVDk

KoD mentions that people became vain, greedy and cruel because peace lasted too long.
So I guess QoH gained second form to change that.

Attached: LVT2ILh.png (378x480, 247K)

Binah happened