Mordhau

>ctrl f
>mord
>0/0
fuck you post mercs right now
Treebros welcome

Attached: fallentreebro.png (545x903, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J33HdkLjw6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can i throw spears like a nigger in this game

yes

Yes
The game just came out, and it isn't popular enough for a /vg/ thread. If you're using the search function and finding 0 threads for it, then it doens't belong on /vg/ you fucking retard
/vg/ is for games that will constantly have a thread up, like Smash, Dark souls, World of Warcraft.

how long until we get a lightsaber mod? those servers on chiv were so fun

The noises in this game are so satisfying.

Attached: no achievement.webm (800x466, 2.03M)

the monty python black knight servers were good wish those would show up

those were really fun too

the way you just see his fists running makes this so funny

Chopping kniggas all day every day

Attached: 629760_20190515231030_1.png (1920x1080, 1011K)

I'm getting a ram upgrade and a new SSD in the mail tomorrow. I'll finally be able to play this game. I already have my wine goblet ready.

My paladin (based on Gothic 2)
When everybody wants to be original, the defaults stand out the most.

Attached: Palladin.png (467x877, 510K)

dropped 20k players in a week
enjoy until the end of the month when it's down to 500 hahaha

Attached: mordhauCenturion.png (510x803, 644K)

m fraid well ave to amputate brother.

Attached: topseverygame.png (740x871, 670K)

how do you not die in this game?

What the fuck is the point of the crossbow? The projectile speed is ass (even though it is faster than the bows) and it doesn't kill on a headshot (except against unarmored targets) even though its re-fire rate is the slowest of all ranged weapons. You are better off using any other ranged weapon, even though crossbows were literally invented to combat armor.

zweihander players have low t

They're good for killing archers desu

Are you dumb. It has daily /vg/ threads which hit the limit.

firemage op

Nice projection lad

this game gets old quick

good positioning and situational awareness. ofcourse being able to do well in 1v1, and holding your ground in 1v2+

Yes
There is no greater joy in life than nailing a horsefaggot in the head with a spear

>jump in a pack of light armored foes LMB mashing with a bastard sword
>rack in 6 kills before you get killed

Attached: 1556767905734.jpg (640x640, 30K)

i love how whenever one gets knocked off their horse, a large group stops what they're doing to go to town on them while they're on the ground. never stops being funny

The crossbow should do flat damage, no matter what someone is wearing, and honestly I'd be fine if it could 1 hit headshot 3 armor. I'd say chest damage should be like 50, since you're not going to be firing many shots. Leg shots should do less, maybe like 20 or 15, since you'd realistically just be lodging a length of wood into someones leg and it's stuck there stopping them from bleeding to death.

I personally just hate having to stop and bend the fuck over to reload, it sucks. Recurve bow is best bow, I stand in the fray with the bois and shoot people who are running away or coming in.

Why the fuck do multiplayer games die so often now? Games on 360 / ps3 lasted fucking years. What gives?

Have you taken the billpill yet? Billhooks are only 3 points and you can yank riders right off their horses, or stab past your allies and pull enemies closer to them.

>Recurve bow
>arming sword
>1-1-1
>huntsman
>bear trap
Truly the thinking man's build

You know, as a shield user, I like the new patch. Kicks needed a buff and the shield is still plenty good at keeping you alive in teambattles. Then again, I like throwing out the occasional feint and chambering against the slower weapons (especially spears and execs) even with a shield. All the people who were whining about the nerf seem to be turtlers.

Friendly reminder that you can press R to put an arrow in your bow so that actually shooting is faster later

You pick up after killing someone, then use it for some nice damage before engaging with a melee weapon.

Just got my refund for this shitty, boring game.

Attached: 1554697639355.jpg (500x500, 42K)

breddy gud. might try this

t. buttblasted chiv fag

Been playing it for 6 hours now.
>I hate horses. They're just annoying and they never fucking die, servers are too small for horses
>Crossbows and bows are fucking useless. Arrows and bolts travel way too slow, you can even block them which makes them even more useless

I did enjoy Chivalry way more than this soulless piece of crap.

Looks more auxiliary than anything.

so i want to start playing this game, where to begin ?

is it rocket science ?

Billhooks are 5 though, and I'm fairly certain their reach is shorter than a horses trample radius so unless they run into a tree and come to a dead stop it's borderline impossible to pull a rider off.

Focus on a medium build.

>running 3 firebombs
>Keep on getting kicked by the enemy team
Imagine going 3/3/3 and not having the fireproof perk

Attached: 1527735964404.png (299x455, 236K)

Rate

So going for an Assassins creed type roleplay. Crossbow uses up a lot of points, and I figure scavenger is a good perk because the assassins in brotherhood at least used a variety of weapons, so being able to use a variety of weapons is nice. Should i drop the shortsword for a different perk or maybe a bomb and just pick up a weapon right at the start of the match?

Attached: Assassins Creed.png (1898x1258, 1.8M)

can you make your own sigil? important, the one thing I wish Mount and Blade had (is there a mod?)

>he's dead, guys
>THEY CAN'T GET TOO DEAD FOR ME BOY
>keeps hacking at the corpse a bit

I love the walking tree heraldry.

Attached: WalkingTreeMan.jpg (415x851, 82K)

How the fuck am i supposed to farm Horde for gold and exp with these shitty turd buffs?

I wish the Warhammer was better. It's too damn slow for what it should be. I'm talking about the one handed hammer that looks like a tool hammer btw.

I haven't read up on any metas and shit. Is this a valid way to roll? Not sure if the armor is helping me or hurting me.

Attached: mordhau_merc1.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Fuck this game, last patch absolutely fucked the game. If this is the direction they're going then I'm done.

t.rapier shield user

>exchange dodge to better armor, will be more beneficial most of the time
>second sword is pointless, use that one point for armor or perks

Sorry you'll have to think a bit more instead of holding M2 for invulnerability.

The shortsword is a mistake, my bad. I was just playing around with throwing it at people, I usually do fireproof perk there.

I thought mobility would trump armor but I guess I can try a big fat heavy build.

FOUND THE SHIELDKEK
LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

just play the game normally dude
the gold will come

slow is not necessarily bad since the slower it is the more you can mess with the timing through drags/accels

Well, it depends on what you’re playing. Mobility can be useful in duels or smaller matches, but if you go and play frontlines, there’s just so much chaos going on that mobility doesn’t help that much. Rather, you want all the armor you can get to avoid getting one-shotted by surprise backstabs and archers.

dodge is useful if you're using a long weapon so you can play poke shenanigans
but if you're playing frontline it's kind of wasted

You're right, because I will be outskilling a fatty with my dodges but then I just get plonked from the side like 60 percent of the time anyway. Good point, user.

What weapons do you want added in? I want a longer range warhammer, like a military pick, but I think that would just make the warhammer irrelevant.

Attached: 1530124420675.png (500x500, 5K)

Maul

Lutes should buff teammates and there should also be banners/flags that buff teammates as well

like a poleaxe?
as to what i'd like:
parrying dagger offhand
flail
complete outlier but maybe primitive guns

Being able to wield a dagger alongside things like the rapier/arming sword/etc would be both realistic and fun.

Zweihander is easy mode.

Lutes should increase out of combat health regeneration in aoe the size of a cap point but without any enemy within the buff zone.

Attached: Knigger.png (351x771, 473K)

>go through the effort to make an all-white paladin or all-black edgeknight
>almost everyone plays with teamcolors on so nobody can see how cool I look

Attached: 1450296064218.gif (286x282, 381K)

Scimitars and other eastern weapons.

Attached: 0068156F-E9C3-4D1B-B7FA-471EC35DC3CA.png (742x418, 28K)

There's an option to turn teamcolors off?

yes
just use the h key to highlight enemies/frens

this game can be fun but some of the bullshit meta makes me want to have an aneurysm

Rate me.

Attached: 20190515161353_1.jpg (1440x900, 138K)

Get something that covers up the legs more so perceptive players don't make you two feet shorter.

>I stand in the fray with the bois and shoot people who are running away or coming in.
My brother in arms.
Hanging at the back is for pussies. A good archer isn't afraid to stop shooting and draw a melee weapon.

I know that it’s probably going be just a temporary thing after the toolbox buff, but Jesus Christ camp is now annoying to play with a dozen porta-ballistas overlooking the river in nearly every round. It was a deserved buff, engineering sucked before it, but still annoying.

Flails.
Maybe slings, too.

Daily reminder to kick Cata users off their catapults and destroy their catapults

Fuckers always do more damage to you than the enemy.

Attached: hPjH2YCozEE[1].jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

its fucking great cornering a shield fag with 3 players just constantly kicking him. fucking love this game sometimes when i stop being worked up over it

I mean, it's only a major problem if I'm fighting an executioner sword, but it's not a bad idea.
How's my cavalry-remover look?

Attached: 20190514153600_1.jpg (1440x900, 121K)

That's just because they're bad. I played my first round of catapulting and I ended up in the top five and I had only accidentally killed one person. Truly the catapult is a thinking man's weapon.

The problem is most people aren't like you. I can agree it's useful when someone good uses it, but it's mostly retards.

The three things that would make this game 10/10 is the addition of Chivalry's team objective mode and maps, Chiv's man at arms voice actors, and modding.

Attached: Dark forest.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

Get shoulders, maybe the wolf pelt, and the long-sleeve leather gloves for the hands. Other than that pretty good.

Once again, thinking man's weapon. If someone grabs the catapult, watch them. If they TK their first shot by a lot, kick them off and do it yourself.

ive noticed leg armor is useless unless in high end duels. nobody goes for the legs :spoiler: except me

>when some idiot drives the catapult all the way to the point because apparently they can't range, then immediately gets the catapult firebombed/captured
They're almost as bad as horseniggers.

And that's where you don't REALLY need to worry, meaning you should have a separate loadout for duel servers.

they got the archer and the vangard VA for this though which is cool

and then the fire nation attacked

Attached: aang.png (555x642, 347K)

t. baddie

how badly did the nerf fuck shieldniggers? i cant play till later and want to know how excited i should be.

why did i buy that stupid ass tunic FUCK.

Attached: 1508442422667.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

It gets more discussion on /vg/ than Yea Forums

I heard two days ago that the general already inploded once because discord drama queers

>buy this
>ran sorta shit
>being a sneaky nigger placing traps everywhere wasn't very satisfying
>zero interest in the melee combat
>refund it and get Lobotomy Corporation instead
It's good, but I'm still not 100% sure if I made the right choice. This game seems more fun to watch and read about than play. All the webms and stories and shit are great but in practice so little of the game is like that.

Attached: 1526122656496.jpg (202x224, 7K)

Reminder if you aren't using a pole axe you're doing it wrong

the Billhook dismounts horseriders on hit.
just a satisfying tip for you

Attached: 1531966984495.jpg (2000x1000, 240K)

Chiv honestly feels like it had better looking maps. I'm pretty sure Mordhau will improve on that front given time, but the overall art direction in Chiv was stronger (even if execution could sometimes leave something to be desired).

Attached: lucas-annunziata-citadel-06.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

>buy this game
>see all there is to see in like an hour
>refund it
>refund steam wallet
>buy myself some beer

I'm waiting for those two new maps they announced a while ago, specially that urban one.

>wolf pet shoulders
Is there any real reason not to get this thing? It looks good with almost anything you choose.

Anybody got some midi suggestions so I can be a useless piece of shit that slow walks to the point helps cap it, then unequips my lute to estoc people who go in for free kills?
Battle bard is the best shit, I just need more tracks, people can only stand so much Smashmouth, Castlevania, Ace Attorney, and Inital D.

Anything Sabaton

>packet loss in every server

Nice patch bois.

Me and my friends play with team colors off user, we see your swag

>tfw taking on guys in full plate armour with a fucking cleaver

Killing people with your common kitchen utensil never stops being funny, I need to remodel my guy into a cook complete with frying pans

Attached: kiss the cook.jpg (700x542, 83K)

Wolf or bear pelt? In any case I thiink the mantle fits better with everything. I'm sure they will give us capes sooner or latern

someone needs to add the sir digby chicken caesar theme song

What should the other 4 points be used for?

Attached: new knigga.png (1364x754, 673K)

Attached: Horsepuncher.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Kniggas reporting

Attached: kniggas.png (1092x879, 1.29M)

get outta here metal fruit

This game is the most fun I've had in fucking years, my merc is full retard 300 tier spartan with no chest or leg armor, a barbute and a spear

>doing come at me emote at lone enemies then stabbing them in the face when they do it back
>running up behind duels and stabbing them in the fucking head
>swing feint into stab in the fucking head
>run full retard into the gank
>some guy with the posh voice spamming "excuse me" over and over in the middle of the gank

fuck I LOVE the spear

Attached: 1511027617181.png (460x300, 211K)

lose tenacious, get bloodlust

Maybe throwing axe and Friendly. Maybe 2 legs.

I'm shit at this game and I'm not even mad

I just run in and die and I don't give a fuck, the best is when you get faggots in the chat going "lmao took 5 of you to kill me", well guess what fag you're on the point, did you expect us to take turns or something?

A larger round shield so I can make a Saxon Thegn

Attached: Saxon Warrior.jpg (621x855, 126K)

time to get dude weed and play some mordhau

Attached: 1556941453759.webm (480x480, 1.4M)

Trade out dodge and tenacious for Bloodlust.
Remove the shortsword and get medium chest armor.

Reminder to be a bro and take smokes so you can put out fires on friendly fortifications.

>tfw watch a bunch of guys murder a cavalry guy after he gets dismounted
>realize this would be how a cavalryman would die in real life
Fuck what a nightmare that would be

Attached: 1498614299945.png (199x208, 43K)

a short spear to throw at people before going to your sword

Some more shields for sure

is there an SDK coming out? id enjoy making some dumbass maps in UE4.

Attached: 1550713618518.gif (153x113, 342K)

>Swing halberd at a random no helmet shieldrapierfag off to the side and catching him in mid stab
>That super satisfying sound as it completely clocks the faggot in the head and instantly kills
I wish this happened with my bill.

Attached: Hearts smug.png (101x167, 29K)

i'm literally quitting weed so I can play better

Round and tower shields.

Attached: 5ad49bfebf02337226fac3622ae74666.jpg (560x1037, 112K)

give me a corseque/runka/chauve souris/whatever head for the spear
these things are way too sexy
other than that I'm mostly content with what we have. More skins would be nice, if i could make my greatsword look like DaS' bastard sword, longsword look like LKSS or Silver Knight Straight sword that'd be hella nice
basically just give us a bunch of dark souls weapon skins

Attached: 69ede418ebd901f5be95591015eb47f2.jpg (534x839, 41K)

Same. I love the billhook and it's cavalry-removal abilities but I always wish it would do more damage.

>tfw short sword isn't viable so can't go full roman

Can the devs remove firebombs already? They add nothing to the game

How would you even break that in duels?

Most of them probably would have been captured and ransomed as they would have been nobility.

Arming sword is about the right length. Gladius was shorter than Gaulish swords, but weren't that small.

Attached: Mike-Gladius.jpg (247x351, 75K)

oh also a flail could be really fun

MORE
POLEARM
TYPES

Attached: polearms.jpg (600x317, 34K)

I just got kicked out of a game after my teammate killed me three times in a row over a crossbow
What the fuck

>Buncha of retards pile into one of the buildings on Taiga with spikes on all the doors, archers in the windows, and shield guys with short spears guarding the entries
>Toss some firebombs in and they all burn to death

Nah, fuck you

>Fags are fags
Seems right.

Why didn't anyone tell me the messer was so good?

Cleaver is so damn fun if you just can close the range and gain the momentum. As an archer carrying a cleaver for backup, I have killed so many cheeky knights who think that they have an easy target by going around the battle to attack me.

How many loadouts is too many? Also reveal your anti-horsenigger set-ups.

Attached: 1541300673444.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

it would slow you down a shit ton allowing you to basically just walk around them

This.
I love when horsefags run into walls and we all horde him and murder himself and the horse.

>He starts trying to ride away
>Maul user domes his horse
>3 people are killed in the ensuing frenzy

Is there any point to the targe/buckler besides aesthetics? I'm still butthurt that we don't have a viking round shield.

anyone else specifically change their name and profile pic for mordhau? ive never done it with any other game but shits just fun to go full memetheme in this game.

Attached: q9iivonaqsq11.jpg (1080x1066, 117K)

I fucking love the tick sounds. Hitsounds are so satisfying.

So i understand why you would feint, but it doesnt seem to work since every body just swings for the fences anyways. Morphs and drags/accels seem way more useful

I have 22 loadouts and feel like I could make more so I dunno

its very useful for mindgames when someone thinks they know your pattern when you use stab heavy weapons like spears and such. poke poke poke and if you get deflected over and over feint and quickly poke to get a free hit

>Tfw you can destroy shieldsfags with kicks now
It's so good

Attached: 1549995682199.png (471x461, 158K)

I'm still trying to update on my super shit rural connection. Just how much further does the kick hit against shieldniggers?

Sick of the lack of content and front line sucks hoarde sucks.
Where is the proper assault siege type maps and other game modes? Br flopped

Put your loudouts in alphabetical order faggot

>tfw it dawns on you how long it's been since we had a fun pick-up-and-play multiplayer game with no mtx or other bullshit.

Shits like being back in the 2000s. It's glorious.

Attached: 1481026538395.jpg (436x365, 23K)

*AHEM*
TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM.

Attached: Feint Spammer gets shit on.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

I'm glad you got him. He looks like a big gay idiot.

Been using the spear with bloodlust and it seems to be working out okay

Feels like they gave the kicks shockwaves or something to shieldfags, some of my kicks didn't even look like they connected but they bapped em anyway. The only shieldfags I saw today were a few using the default one with the mace.

>all those retards running around with no helmets or no chest arnor
Thanks for the free kills

rate my boys

Attached: theboys.jpg (1678x1852, 724K)

That's pretty satisfying to watch.

How does feint spamming even work? Like there is a pretty loud audible cue that lets you know if they are actually swinging

>tfw popping helmless zweihanders in the nose when they get near

Attached: 1502075383267.png (729x569, 545K)

By the time that happens, some weapons will already hit you. Some examples are the stab from the bastard sword and the longsword overhead if it's accelerated (starts inside your hitbox)

These are widely regarded as 'unreadable' and bugged, so after that maybe not. I love cheesing with the bastard sword though, its stabs are so fast.

has anyone had an upset in any match? I can literally predict who is going to win after the first 50 tickets, not that it matters seeing how gold and XP is tied to individual performance, but fuck sometimes my team gets camped in the spawn

Attached: 1555775852571.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

What's better, 231 or 330 armor?

Engravings offer no advantage to weapons but I think we all have to admit they look fucking cool.

Attached: engraving-a-blade.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

Yeah I've seen games on tiaga get turned around and blue totally shits on red. People get tilted so easily in this game for some reason.

When I get tilted I just go support and farm exp with medbags and killing horseniggers with my billhook.

Attached: 1556646697054.png (657x527, 69K)

>mowing down people on horseback with my scythe-armed peasant build
Kniggas just getting in the way of a man and his wheat.

is this considered aesthetic?

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1200, 977K)

Why would some peasant fuck of a spearman care about making their lord money? Maybe some of them would try to capture him for a reward, but I would imagine most horsemen didn't survive long if they got dismounted near enemy infantry.

what the fuck video is this from and why is he wearing a hentai sweater

>my super shit rural connection
May god bless you with good internet connection

ive seen some great comebacks and shameful upsets. on camp i see plenty of upsets where red just shits the bed as soon as they lose river. its like they are incapable of defending the towers, and when the towers fall NOBODY defends the camp so blue can just waltz right in.

Could you make Alva The Wayfarer in this game?

The worst offender is the fucking maul of all things. if you accel it properly, it hits at the same time as the audible queue and it one-shots anyone.

in taiga? every match in Taiga for me is just a fucking slaughter for one side

Attached: 1548602901789.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

Are Kriegsmessers in the game?

no.

>just a flesh wound

>that fucking hoodie
I can't even call him a loser, I only noticed it after being fascinated by the engraving work

Attached: zoinks.jpg (499x430, 23K)

I don't do feint spamming because it's an incredible stamina trap, but feints are extremely effective if you get caught in the hit -> block -> hit chain and break the rhythm with a feint. I think most people stop feint spamming pretty quick once they realize it's why they keep getting their weapon knocked out of their hand.

happens all the time in skirmish. very often one hyperchad is the last alive against 3 or more gankers and manages to fight them all off.
skirmish in general is a lot more fun and exciting than frontline in my opinion.

God forbid people have fun

dont get hit

You have no idea just how bad this is. Third world countries have better net I'm sure. Worst part is I'm literally not even a minute from a big sprawling fuck limits and what sort of internet is the only one offered? Once in a blue moon it might, MIGHT, hit 100 kb/s download. It was so shit I actually had to move to a god damn mobile hotspot, and that's barely any better. Upload is super fucking good going upwards of 5 mb/s while download is, I dunno, twice what the regular internet was? In game I constantly sit around 80-90 ping, sometimes going 100 depending on server.

g

is it worth buying if you don't have any friends to play with?

Marienburg anyone?

Attached: zwei.png (791x1799, 1.57M)

just use a ballista and nail the horse while 5 guys jump the rider.

yes

fuck the monarchy, peasants rise up

Attached: Commiescum.png (1916x1079, 1.13M)

>that fucking hoodie

Attached: 20190512_135437.jpg (1080x1318, 148K)

based carpenter peasant

Attached: D5kkMesW4AEHpc0.png (600x511, 305K)

they are very weird because against shield users they are amazing but everyone else you literally ghost them with your leg, it's very disorienting because it's basically like two different attacks on one button depending on who you attack

>literally not even a minute from a big sprawling
Do you know someone in your area with good internet who would be willing to share ?
You can establish wifi connections over 1 mile/kilometer with the right equipment. You will need a directional wifi antenna for 40 bucks each on each end.

Started playing yesterday and have played chivalry a lot before this. Been enjoying it as a peasant with a scythe. My question is what to do about short spear and shield and everyone else with the zweilhander. Basically how do I get gud.

Would have to chat with the neighbors but I think I might know a guy or two who would be nice enough to do that.

>tfw havent had a k/d over .5 yet
I think im bad at this game guys

this game is only a couple weeks old and has already been ruined by the same shit that ruined chivalry

As long as you can help allies and capture points you're good.

I love this helmet, don't see too many people using it

Attached: mordhau.png (584x943, 423K)

nice. good luck!

just horde up with allies and steal kills

>horsefucker charging me
>swing greatsword
>kill him and his fucking horse
I love it

so is this the new Chivalry?
should I buy it?

Same. What level were you guys when you felt competent enough to fight anyone on your own? Im level 5 right now and unless the other person is a shitter who does nothing but parry ill usually die. Granted ive never played this type of game before...

>frontline on camp
>most of enemy one team has green/yellow ping
>entirety of other team is completely red
What the fuck is going on.

no
yes

I'm level 13 and can destroy most of the normalfags, but once I catch a glimps of someone who knows how to chamber and feint it gets a little harder, especially if they are minmax tryharders with a Zwei, the gist of things is knowing that ripostes are your greatest weapon when outnumbered and morphs kill most of the people

Spear and shield. Then poke them from distance until they die. Easy.

>STILL no halberd nerf

Attached: 1555339487099.png (628x636, 248K)

Get fucked rapierfag. The only people I have ever seen complaining about Hal are rapierfags.

>get spawn killed four times in a row thanks to cavalary
trash game

it looks just like chivalry MW.

>Nonstop faggots poking with Halberds or Spears
>Trying to duel and could beat them easily
>If it weren't for the twenty retards that decided it would be a good idea to get behind your ass and block you from even dodging and evading, thus keeping you in place to get stabbed, or killed by their M1 Spam with Executioner Sword

I love this game, but holy fuck how can people be so BAD at video games?

Attached: 2ngZocA_zps031e1050.gif (350x310, 1.93M)

Its objectively the strongest weapon in the game, retard.

looks can be deceiving

Dodge is pretty good but hard to use. Will be hard to use with a slow weapon like that (have to dodge after starting up an attack in order to properly punish a swing), but against slower weapons it's pretty amazing.

its also tied for most expensive and you have to cripple your armor/perks to run it

archers ... why?

I loved Chivalry and was going to buy this for that reason.
what’s the difference in the combat system?

You can still wear lvl 3 chest and lvl 2 helmet which is all you need

2/3/1 is the best setup

>carry short spear
>bait the enemy into attack
>dodge
>throw the spear at their defenseless faces

Attached: 1550305142513.jpg (300x300, 23K)

He looks more like all of his armor will fall off and be left in his heart-pattern boxers after taking one hit.

it' slightly more in depth and there's no ballerina twirlers going ham with zweihanders
well, there's still assholes with zweihanders but it's not nearly as bad as chiv was at least

Turn caps on swings so you can't spin around like a ballerina
Morphs: You can cancel one attack type into a different type
Chambering: You can deflect an attack and attack back at the same time if you match the attack type and angle
Weapons can either be thrown or can have an alternate grip
Engineers/building class
Projectiles can be parried (I can't remember if Chiv did this or not)

HIGHLIGHTER MAN says hi

>get into a match
>there's like 5 different fags all trying to roleplay as jon snow on the enemy team
>no helmets
>specifically hunt them down, can feel the hatred bubbling in my gut
>the most satisfying crunch as I cave their skulls in or lop off their heads
>laugh every time I do it
>one of them starts crying about how overpowered the long sword is because I keep killing him
>tell him to git gud and he freaks out even more
>he hasn't killed me a single time and I've got him like 10 times
>tell him that I'm gonna kill him with the pommel and he tells me the shut the fuck up
>smack him a few times, punch him a few times and he tries to run
>do pommel throw just for the meme and it actually kills him
>he instantly rage quits

and that's when I knew I truly loved this game, not just for how it feels to play but for how it exposes shitters to an extreme level

Attached: 1549300731930.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

>battle axe
>bloodlust
>run into the frontline
>kill friend
>full hp
>kill enemy
>full hp
>kill everything
>blood for the blood god

Attached: Untitled.png (563x715, 893K)

Lavish monk and peasant.

By Sigmar, no.

Attached: warrior priest.jpg (625x1213, 80K)

You don't get hp for teamkills

the thumbnail of your pic looks like he has hotrod flame pants like guy fieri

>ally globalists
Good goy.

Does anyone here use the Greatsword? Can I get some tips for gitting gud with it? I am normally a Bardiche/Poleaxe user, but I consistently get destroyed when I use the Greatsword.

Attached: 1509791618608.png (230x347, 41K)

In their eyes your the retard blocking them.
Shocking, I know.

Use longsword instead

the greatsword is simply inferior to shit like the zweihander and exec sword
might as well just crutch it out like the rest of the plebs

Poke because that's all its good for.

>100kb/s
Holy fuck
I get 20mb/s download speed over WiFi lmao

But the Greatsword seems to deal more damage and have longer reach. What is the advantage of the longsword.

But I want to use a Claymore.

I try to stab with it quite a bit, I'll have to stab more.

>Lowered volume of ballista hit sound
based
>Heater and Kite shield block adjusted, it is now slightly easier to hit around these shields
not good, will make it impossible to use for anyone not highly skilled, so essentially there will be barely any shield users around
>Deployable ballista can now turn more, has faster ammo replenish and has slightly more health
>Deployable spikes now have slightly more width, covering more area
>Toolbox now spawns with 5 out of 6 ammo and now resupplies 6 ammo at ammo boxes instead of 3
Engie's role was already good and effective, this is just ridiculous. All they needed was the faster repair, now there will be spikes and walls absolutely everywhere with buffed ballista behind them and slowing down games way more than shields ever did.

What's the best suited weapon for someone who is good at feinting?

Attached: 1552827520240.jpg (288x252, 24K)

I guess a fast weapon that allows for a fast followup after said feints.

Longsword is faster

Longbow.

The longsword is the Chad's weapon: it's versatility is it's greatest strength. The Greatsword is just too slow, like a retarded third grader.

Attached: 1549503769788.jpg (600x814, 50K)

>consistent high ping
>always around 300 ping
>dosen't happen in any other game
>no help on forums
This shit is unplayable, fun game tho.

Excellent taste

Oh shut up. The game is still 99% Rapier+Shield users and they still dominate the scoreboards. If I had the WebMs of the Kite shield's block radius you would do a spit take. The thing basically put a 180 degree magic forcefield in front of you when you pressed right click, and even stabs that hit the air anywhere near the shield are blocked. Now it is more like 120 degrees. If you look at your opponent you will block them.

I dream of dual wielding shields.

Attached: newprincipal.jpg (657x335, 75K)

based

Attached: 1555438250082.gif (480x270, 370K)

Are you using mm or browser?

Engravings make a weapon ever so lighter, which is a logistical benefit, however minor. Depending on their design, they can offer better rigidity than a flat piece of metal, same reason why swords have fullers and modern weapons have lots of dips and grooves in their frame wherever they can put them.

Circlet level 1/0 headgear when?

My bald head is cold and lonely without the warmth of a twintailed comet golden/brass circlet.

After logging about 30 hours now I'm totally bored with it. Serious buyer's remorse, bannerlord pls get here soon.

I get pretty much the same shit. Usually I can play halfway across the globe with at most 150ms but in Mordhau I'm lucky to keep under 100 even at a server located in my own city.

Attached: veni_vidi_sensi.jpg (598x598, 72K)

I'd play it more but right now it's just chiv with tweaked combat but a fuckton less content and maps and no mod tools yet.

Attached: 147595755495.jpg (720x720, 72K)

Im decent at morphs. Havent quite gotten feints or chambering (other than on stabs) down yet

mm, why?

That's a good thing for a video game. The nerf needed to be double or x2.5 more stamina penalty when hit.

Have fun always dying in one shot to the head.

Home

Attached: chivalry445.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

Oh I'm used to it, but so are my enemies, gotta make it fair for them you know.

Attached: sigmar bless this hammer.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

I use the XBow as a sniper rifle for enemy archers. They eventually get complacent and stop moving, at which point a torso shot + huntsman 1HKOs them.

If I can get my aim in I am the most annoying fucker to deal with in skirmish if I go Xbow. I'll shot someone twice and they'll start to panic and either get merk'ed by the dude they're fighting or try to charge me and I plant a bolt in their face. Longsword for a secondary, come at me armorfags.

Everything gets more discussion on /vg/, that's why it's called /video games/.
Yea Forums is just Yea Forums with a poorly enforced theme.

Careful you're approaching nothing personnel territory with comments like that.

sounds nice. I’ll buy it tonight

>Only ever engage the enemy when I see them fighting an ally
>Always top the scoreboard

Attached: 1541883511247.jpg (480x480, 49K)

It's not good enough, or you should be able to mordhau it instead of the half-sword grip because it sucks.

You'll get outswung by longsword, outranged by zwei, and out damaged by Executioner.

I can understand not liking this genre. I hated Chivalry. It was just too wonky. Mordhau just clicks all the right buttons for me.
Pic related.

Attached: wake me up.png (263x125, 27K)

Is there a more kino feeling than landing an overhand battleaxe blow on some fucker’s head?

Damn, that's some Mexican Cartel webm shit right there.

I'll give the longsword a try. Unless my napkin math is incorrect, it does seem that generally Longsword and Greatsword have the same number of hits to kill, provided you switch Longsword into Mordhau before attacking armored targets.

I love flipping my longsword around for the approaching knight faggot to open him up like a tin can.

Brutally Dismembering other humans used to be a common activity

>Can Mordhau the Longsword and the Estoc of all things
>Can't Mordhau the Greatsword, but for some reason you can half-sword it even though the thing was not designed at all to be Half-Sworded

The Zweihander should be the only sword that you Half -Sword because it was literally made for it.

I mean, after they've given them literal horseback hell, I'm not surprised they want them dead like an angry mob or horde of zombies.

Still gets me every time, shit's disturbing to witness.

the perk where you live for 5 seconds after a lethal hit, barring another hit, has a pretty high chance of you losing a limb and being able to continue fighting. sometimes you lose your sword hand, which i almost prefer, because people arent usually that good at fighting against unarmed opponents, at least when the change happens so quickly, and its a good feel when you beat your murderer to death with your arm stub

also it's fucking massive, literally polearm length section of sharpened steel, I can't believe people were killing each other with these fucking things

the g stands for generals dumb ass

Landing overhead maul on some 3/3/3 full hp shield user and exploding his head in one shot.

Attached: 1478049232758.jpg (364x314, 73K)

How to git gud at Mordhau frontlines:

Always, and I mean ALWAYS feint your first attack if someone's 1v1ing you.

Accel every single attack after that, riposting when necessary.

Otherwise just run behind mofos and feed accel combos into their backs.

Just by doing this and not being the first knigga fighting, I've had rounds where I've gone 40-10 with the FUCKING BILLHOOK of all weapons.

Morphing doesn't really mean shit in frontlines since most people will be jockeying back and forth in between friendlies. I don't even bother unless it's 1v1. Even then, feinting with accels afterward will usually trip up most players.

Yeah, like the Stoneshill(?) where your last objective is defend the King.

Mordhau just feels like big ass melee zone control battles. Where either the game stays in the same zone 90% of match, or one team slowly dominates.

Is the executioners sword supposed to be broken? From the way people talked about it I assumed so, but it feels like short ranged shit most of the time.

just morph stab into a overhead instead of feinting. gets them 99% of the time in Frontlines.

It 2 hits full armor on torso / head. It's really strong.

I'm thinking of going 3/3/2 or even full 3 with some perks, maybe a medpak or bomb and mucking about until I pick up a halberd/maul/eveningstar/zweihander then I fully join into the fray.
Is there a reason I shouldn't do this other not being immediately useful?

Do I need a hammer to be a decent engineer? I wanna run billhook/toolbox/medbag, should I just give up my horsekilling abilities to swap the hook for a hammer?

>Decide to make a peasant named Cabbage
>Give him his trusty rusty fork
>No armor, that shit is for rich folk
>Also has his trusty mallet
>And bloodlust

See this is the part where I thought I would die a bunch because of having no armor, but turns out by running around at mach 5 like a jackshit stabbing people in the back before running away to the next group is really fucking good. It's almost comical how untouchable you are in this game with zero armor, the only time I die is if someone manages to realize what I'm doing and cut me off. I might make a ninja that throws smokebombs and shanks nerds with the dagger next.

Attached: 1393638513637.png (1161x851, 144K)

Those defend the king objectives already were firepot cancer with the men at arms class. cant imagine how it would be in Mordhau when everyone is running pots just for that

Attached: fine.jpg (768x364, 86K)

Going 3/3/3/ or 3/3/2 with good perks like Bloodlust and a 1pt or no weapon is meta. There are plenty of people with default classes or no armor running around with zweis for you to pick up.

GaaS type game like Destiny/Warframe, suck the playerbases out of everything else.
You need to have a pre existing huge community like CoD or CS to last these day if your not going to be offering constant updates with new content every other month or so.

kinda reminds me of the castle crashers barbarians

>is meta
Fuck, I'll feel like a huge scumbag if I do that then. Then again, if I specifically try to hunt down shield or rapierfags I would have no problem doing that.

Use browser

t. Shieldfag who cant play without one.

This is a PC game right? These Knights are making me want to get a decent one to play it

Armor is very important, especially helmet. Dying in 2 - 3 hits vs 1 hit matters a lot. Picking up a weapon is also important since some are just flat out better then others. If you start with a longsword and you see a Zweihander pick that shit up and cut some heads off with that sweet sweet range.

ok that was epic

So what you're saying is that badass cool designs have IRL stat advantages

>start with a longsword and you see a Zweihander pick that shit up
Or don't because the zwei is only good for crowd controlling shitters

It outclasses every other sword in the game in all areas except speed and its strengths more than make up for it. It's 11 points for a reason.

I like using that exact legs/waist combo but it endlessly bothers me that they clip into one another at the front and ruin my fit.

The only real advantage except range the zwei has over the longsword is 2shotting lvl3 helmets

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019_05_15_19_47_33_351.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

>he doesn't constantly press down the warcry button
fucking casuals

>Bind Warcry to W
>Constantly screaming while walking forward

Grad?

>tfw learn how to actually Accel

Attached: 1544836058052.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>tfw estoc with dodge and every hit is a headshot
>tfw very good at feinting
Literally unbeatable

Attached: 1536792925221.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Yes, an IRL stat advantage equivalent to "on critical hit, have a 1% chance to inflict 5 poison damage per second for three seconds".

Impart some knowledge on a lowly knave.

Attached: Beast Mode.png (720x736, 87K)

I change my name to FIGHT NIGHT 1447 when I want to punch armed folks to death.

Attached: MH_-_heavyweight_champion_of_ye_olde_world-2.png (430x856, 990K)

just move your mouse towards the enemy after you start to attack. it's really not that hard. move it away from them to drag. Just think of your mouse as your sword swinging arm. It really feels like you're sword fighting sometimes.

fuck knights, post peasants

Attached: drunk.png (1511x943, 878K)

rate my main loadout. i originally made him look like bill dauterive, hence the name, but im not creative enough to change it once it deviated from that entirely

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019_05_15_19_55_41_894.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

>no bulge
boo

Attached: 1545881873993.png (671x603, 168K)

why do people deliberately lie about games they haven't played just to shit on them? What game of yours is this game stepping on? Are you a chiv fag or something? I thought all chiv fags liked Mordhau. A Bannerlord fag maybe?

a for honor fag, for sure

Attached: The Chad Pan.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

ok, this is epic

Attached: 1557445192797.gif (234x249, 269K)

Does anyone else just feel naturally good at these kinds of games compared to other genres? Realistic FPS is my favorite but I have to sweat pretty hard to do well at it, but Warband, Chivalry (until helicopters happened), and Mordhau clicked with me from game 1. I think the big thing is spatial awareness is a much bigger factor - I feel like managing that along with swing placement and active footwork makes so much more of a difference than weapon or armor, especially if the opponent isn't good at reading and reacting to positioning or movement patterns. I actually love running 0/0/0 or 0/1/0 or 0/0/1 loadouts with dodge just because people underestimate mobility so much. God I love this game.

Attached: 1557711959910.png (477x918, 901K)

Attached: Panthrow.gif (384x160, 3.54M)

By what right does the zweihander player judge the archer?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Attached: gravedigger.png (1916x1076, 1.18M)

>get the most in depth fun melee combat game
>play an archer

Imagine actually doing this

>Kicked by enemy team
That is actually a horse shit mechanic.

I've been doing that but it doesn't feel significant most of the time.

picture always reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=J33HdkLjw6Q

Yeah, PC exclusive. For now at least, but I don't know if it is ever gonna go to consoles.

no other game has archery mechanics like this, it feels like skill and muscle memory plays a huge part.

have you even tried it?

retard
Riposte a group of shitters and start spinning through them.

Have any of you tried horde mode? It took like 3 hours to get victory in it
got like 1k+ gold though
still not worth it, I can't imagine actually beating horde mode without cheesing

Attached: 1541007747695.jpg (720x720, 58K)

In the same boat. I was pretty good right off the bat at the saber mechanics of Jedi Knight II multiplayer and used to play it "competitively". In several ways, Mordhau feels more like JK than it does Chivalry.
I basically can't live without Dodge anymore, I find it far more valuable than anything else and don't even care about Bloodlust. Whenever I pick one of my few loadouts without Dodge, I keep jumping out of habit. With Dodge, I can handle 1v3+ fights most of the time by outmaneuvering the group, and often win duels by weaving and ducking swings.

sort of, but i definitely need time to warm up with this game, and sometimes ill suck shit for seemingly no reason while being in the top 3 of the scoreboard most of the time. but i might also underestimate mobility because it seems like the armor classes dont seem to have a huge effect on it. main here for reference

would this game be fun for me and my brother to play together, gaming is our prime way of communicating he lives far away and our go to game WoW has turned to complete shit.

>capture the river
>surprise enemy archer
>he pulls out a rapier

Attached: 47A6F6A0-7AFE-4096-B43B-90CA5760360D.jpg (1300x866, 214K)

Do skirmish games kick people for being trash?
I want to try skirmish, but I'm awful.

Yes, I fell in love with Chivalry the moment I tried duel mode with MAA while everyone played knights with big swords

maybe timing, idk about muscle memory. warband is pretty great for archery, though the same argument applies that the other guy made. i dont mind archers, its usually easy enough to anticipate their shots and block, or use the guy youre fighting in melee as cover. shieldfags are fucking cancer though. you can get around one 1v1, but 1v2 or 1v3 is literally impossible

>team being boxed in by barricades and spikes, can’t get the out of spawn
>one of the few passage ways out is spear alley
>sneak around, come up from behind the spears
>three helmetless cosplayers
>all three dead within a matter of seconds

Attached: 7580A60C-6DFB-4267-9AE3-AE73B383CF1E.jpg (984x784, 42K)

Imagine a Horde mode with more than peasant mobs spawning in waves and throwing shit/rocks at you as they waddle your way on Mountain Pass and you kill them en masse with firebombs and environment abuse.

Imagine a Payday/L4D style coop mode where your little group of six or so have to push through defensive waves of bot soldiers and take out Commanders across the battlefield as you make your way to Blue Camp and take down the Boss General with bullshit AI and a lot of health.

>MAA
?

I think archers are fine for frontline as they really only counter each other. Firepot faggots seem to weigh much more heavily on the melee fights than some fag plinking

Man-At-Arms
the speedy boi with dodge in chiv

>its a pick Contraband 3 times in a row type of server

Attached: 1457415552884.jpg (365x400, 14K)

oh yeah, that shit was pretty good, but i usually just used it for speed and firepots and forgot about dodging most of the time. hence this class minus the firepots i suppose

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019_05_15_20_29_13_898.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

You can run a loadout with 3 short spears, and a dev has said javelins are in the near future too

It's easymode relative to bows: faster projectile speed, easier aiming.

all perks is fucking nothing to sneeze at, some of them are really powerful

>This isn't how greentext works. You don't just take a normal sentence and put an arrow in front of it. Lurk moar.

They removed it in this patch.

yeah, its pretty great. but i mostly use it to get into the flow of combat when i just start playing and im warming up, because one mistake and generally you're dead. you start playing pretty well quickly

playing well*

DOPPELSOLDNER GANG WW@

Attached: 20190515_213847.jpg (2576x1932, 1.25M)

till mod tools are added, which is stated by devs as coming "further down the line"
then i feel like lightsaber mod will be fast after that

Eat a dick u slimey faglord

is this game just another fad or will the playerbase actually stay this time?

i cant wait to see what the mod tools are like. maybe ill actually make something

chivalry has had a pretty big playerbase up to this point, i think this will have the same longevity. i dont see myself going back to chiv for any reason, so other than the people that cant fight without thier exploitative backward overhead swings and beyblade swings i imagine most people that enjoyed chiv would have the same mindset

and at worst, $30 isnt a huge amount to spend for a few months of entertainment if it does happen to die after that point

Flails
Peasants should get to a shit covered sword
more farming equipment

It ain't worth buying a new rig for mate, the game is fun but there are only four maps and functionally like 6 different types of weapons. Wait until it gets a few more updates or try to hold out for a console release.

This is surprisingly effective for a zero armour loadout. Baiting a swing with a dodge then stepping in with your own guarantees an easy kill on like 80% of players.

Attached: 1557976025588.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

2H Banners should let teammates spawn on you.

All these helment shitters thinking their good because they can facetank hits.
Have you ever tried dodging and maintaining proper spacing instead of being bad and standing still?

>owning a big sword you will never use
those are some pretty feminine fingers, squire

So what? It's cool.
And how are my fingers feminine, knave?

I only block when I hear the enemy grunting

Friendly reminder that you can drag stabs BEHIND shields and parries and it's fucking disgusting that more people don't know about it.

Attached: D-FENCE.png (1082x1223, 1.3M)

Try this with billhook pokes. It's retardedly good and allows some more armor. I just went 50-16 drag stabbing mofos.

Wait webms have sound outside of gif now?

No

Use the general for your retarded game

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES ON Yea Forums I WANT MY POLITICS AND STALE REDDIT MEMES AAAAAAAAAAAA

Eat my entire ass.

Attached: You don't matter None of you matter.png (810x688, 455K)

> Game where you can play as a nigger knight and they want to add women.
> HHAAAAANNNNSSS XXXXDDDD

This game is literally stale reddit memes and politics.

calm down ok?

>wahwah I want to circlejerk about my shitty dress up game on /vee/ not /veegee/!

You know he won't
Autists like him have literally zero ability to comprehend that others like things that he doesn't, and so he will bitch and scream at the top of his lungs until he is placated by some doting hand who will tend to his every whim and command, restoring the balance of his own perfect little world where everyone likes the same games as him and agrees with his every word.

Unfortunately, such a world does not exist.

Attached: big baby.jpg (633x640, 72K)

>join duel server
>try to learn chambers and stuff
>get destroyed
>kicked for low KD
Anyone else have this experience with duel servers?

>thin, long, pale, and smooth

drop the short sword, tenacious and riders hosen so you can get a level 2 helmet and level 3 chest.
dodge has good synergy with big weapons like the greatsword and catches people off guard because nobody uses it.
you can start up a swing mid dodge so you can basically force and whiff and punish every time.

Caltrops

Deals damage based on enemy leg armor.
Could fuck up horse who keep going in similar paths.
basically would stop the retard 3/3/0

Good catas are fucking terrifying

Especially in Camp as blue, when the red cata is good and just pelts the rivers or your spawn while being protected by his ballista.

I played in 1v1 duels for one night and got gud that way. I just kept charging at the top players in the server till I figured it out.

Hey, just like Chiv. But really, you shouldn't be doing duel servers until you at least have about 60 hours of experience under your belt.

That was just the lighting and the angle
but that's enough borderline /soc/ shit for now

Attached: 20190515_224313.jpg (2576x1932, 1.54M)

>A disgusting shitskin with hairless girly hands
Amerimutts are repulsive

Attached: 1557735508345.jpg (638x693, 27K)

Absolutely based

Fatty

Is this just battle royal but medieval?

>that skin
Jesus Christ, drink more water.

How's that national credit rating, Alessandro.
I can't help it man, I work at a car wash. Shit dries your skin into a gator hide.

That's some fucking horse shit I did one round of frontlines and then one night of duel severs. I got gud and started playing frontlines.

We'll have our pay or we'll have our fun.

Attached: MH - khergit.png (558x936, 930K)

Shame sound is a clusterfuck on frontline, you can never tell where the fuck the horse is based on sound alone.

Remove dodge and short sword.
Make your armor 3/3/2

That is so gross. Good one.

>National Credit
I am white, Pablo Cortez, please give you sword to the nearest Europeans, you are appropriating my culture in exchange I will stop eating burritos de-flowering your sisters

I thought your swords were called Shamshir, not longsword or zweihander. Mohammed.

>helmetless executioner sword game of thrones character running towards me
>pull out my throwing axe
>*dink*

>all these fagets telling you to drop dodge
I go dodge with pretty much every class no matter the weapon and consistently roll number 1

>tfw people in your usual servers recognize you

I really need to re-piralegally purchase photoshop, I fucking hate using Paint. I bet this is all fucked up and everything.

Attached: Compilation.jpg (2172x2558, 1.7M)

Throwing axes are the most satisfying shit in the game, I swear.

Attached: AMERICA.gif (200x204, 430K)

>when you're usually mvp and people think this means you want to talk to them continuously
>they endlessly critic you when you do something wrong
i just want to play

landing an overhand waraxe blow on some fucker’s head

I don't get this. The playerbase keeps expanding. Why does this shit continue to happen?

Sandals nigga how do all the Romaboo players in this game fuck it up?

You could always google "Photoshop CS2 Free" to get a technically legitimate copy of an old but serviceable version of Photoshop.

>Bear traps still don't last through death

SHIT

FUCKING

GAME

>Bad at dueling
>Bad at chambering/parrying
>Bad at swinging
>Great at building placement
>Can kill people with my blacksmith hammer
>My face when I get to use a proper balista

I've found my niche and I shall stick to it. Use my medkit you accident-prone fucks

Attached: 1488724149690.png (1910x1420, 1.92M)

I'm getting pretty sick of the lack of gamemodes in this game. The main game just consists of chaotic battles where you just get slammed in the back of the head by some invisible nigger the second you start fighting someone, BR and Horde aren't even worth playing.

I spend nearly all of my money on that helmet, after like 70 hours of game it's all I have.

Attached: 20190516013631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>Very angry scottish screaming.

Attached: Bagpipes.jpg (480x767, 36K)

Based Red Cross bro.
I can't decide what weapon to use with that loadout, personally.
Messer's cool but so is bastard, or I could use arming and get perks.

>increased starting ammo for toolbox from 3 to 5
wew

Attached: red_block.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

I, uh
i cant hit anything with thrusting
the time between starting the thrust to reaching home is enough for the target to move out of the way and i cant track quickly enough
the target doesnt even have to know im attacking them for me to miss

how do i fix

Attached: 1516774457793.jpg (540x876, 34K)

jej

'Oy look lad, oim an engineer an' dat mean 'oy sulve problems, not problems like "Wut iz beauty?" 'cause dat wud fall wiv'in de purview of yer conundrums of philosophy. Oy solve practical problems, foz instance: 'ow am I to stop sum mean mother Hubbard from tearing meh a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, build a wall, and if that don't work... Use the spikes. Take for instance this heavy caliber mounted crossbow, lil' old number designed by me, built by meh, and yew best hope... Not pointed at yew.

Attached: Erecting a spike wall.jpg (654x888, 84K)

Soon

Attached: Femknight.jpg (1179x940, 87K)

Thou
Art ugleh

Attached: ur ugly.webm (500x640, 336K)

wiggle it

I run with a billhook and two medkits.
I can btfo horse niggers and heal the bois.
Plus if you're on top of some spikes you can use the billhook to pull enemies into them and give your engi bro free points.

advance thine supplies forth

I think every 1 handed weapon is throwable. And yes, throwable spears are included - they are shrot spears tho

True social justice

NEED A MED BAG HERE, NEED A MED BAG HERE,NEED A MED BAG HERE,NEED A MED BAG HERE,NEED A MED BAG HERE,NEED A MED BAG HERE,NEED A MED BAG HERE,NEED A MED BAG HERE!

Attached: 15.gif (500x225, 951K)

>guns
Nay sir.

Attached: 1446123586491.jpg (668x500, 98K)

So how are the engies enjoying their toolbox buffs?

Attached: 1557319734711.png (680x653, 560K)

Flags

Attached: nunalvares.jpg (375x559, 13K)

>Primitive gun.
You mean crossbows?

Attached: 1557413502861.jpg (1193x940, 204K)

100 hours in and the game is already boring for me now.

gimp

I would like a item, maybe a banner, that takes a bunch of points, maybe 8 like the tool box. that lets you create a spawn point for your team, can be destroyed in an axe swing and only one can be placed.

Attached: Banner.jpg (500x500, 18K)

>my only kills come from archers and engineers
Am i the only one?

>start playing
>play like shit for an hour swearing at my screen
>become top kills every time afterwards
>get bored
>watch youtube for 8 hours

so does any 2h weapon plus bloodlust turn you into a killing machine?
cause i tired it out with the maul and i went 46 and 20 in my first game

Gameplay is fucking fantastic and awesome, but those maps get old real goddamn fast. Needs a workshop.

Ye, maybe they could give a passive move speed/damage "buff when you're near team mates when it's equipped.

>10 hours in
>having fun but im still pretty shit at the game
Hopefully i havent peaked

Just got this. Should i join duel servers first or jump into frontlines? Will one help prepare for the other?

How about a sack of pummles, so I can keep throwing my pummle at people!

2h weapon nerf fucking when? Getting real sick of two hand weapons being the only thing 80% of players use anymore.

>Morphing doesn't really mean shit in frontlines

I get often get 3:1 KD in frontline from doing nothing but morphing war axe stabs into overheads over and over and over again. No armor either, just good footwork to isolate enemies away from the blob for 1v1 or a quick rush in and out of a blob to gut a enemy that I can tell is under 50% HP and will die in one hit.

main gameplay is group vs group, don't be a pussy and just jump into frontline. duel will teach you how to fight 1v1, but you need to learn positioning and how to murder motherfuckers fast before you can actually use that.

Plus it gives you bad habits of not assuming three people are running up behind you.

won grad 50-800. we got shat in then had an unstoppable charge

>get hit with longbow huntsmen in t2 armour
>1 shot
>hit t1 archer with throwing axe huntsmen
>only 80 damage

????????????????????????

Attached: sxb9729e.png (272x370, 9K)

I am the Green Knight.

Attached: a649e3c5ad399bcb3c2079bfafbb64b0.png (891x1672, 2.28M)

maybe there'll be more hours to squeeze in once they add some other maps, game modes or mods support

I want the ability to dual wield rocks so that I can pelt kniggers to death in a storm of stones

why the fuck are you holding your weapon the wrong way around?

Red Team seems to have a bias on most maps that I've played, but if they lose their ground its a horrible steamroll.

>Red on Taiga 95% of the time always wins because they can control the middle point easier and have greater chokepoints, but if they start to lose their second point its GG for good

>Red on Camp, if they lose their second point, which is alarmingly easy to do, Blue gets a ridiculous spawn and its impossible to take and hold the point if Blue gets one wave in

>If Red holds C in Grad they can generally always win the game, but if they get pushed back to t heir second point its impossible to not get stuck at spawn

Maps are not balanced at all, but that's fine. I'm just ready for more fucking variety

Attached: 1548460269072.png (314x314, 83K)

I exclusively play duels.

Attached: 1538350001429.png (1000x1000, 75K)

He's green

This but instead of doing all that gay shit you mentioned, it should just let me swing it around obnoxiously and have 0 effect on the actual battle.

Attached: 1414971924170.gif (400x223, 621K)

Last 3 games of Mountain Peak I've joined have had Red stuck at their last point with hundreds of tickets left. It's by far the worst map.

burning the tents is 100x easier then pushing the ram

Alrith thanks. I didnt know if i should do duels or not first so i would be competent in actual fights during the frontline mode.

So just be a boring extra meme weapon, instead of adding more to gameplay?

Attached: 1556087224864.png (591x332, 167K)

yes

Doesn't matter if your team is stuck trying to get out of the 3 extreme choke-points on that last map.

>people always vote for taiga
>i always get stuck on blue
>blue gets the shit kicked out of them as per usual
>finally say fuck it and go red on taiga
>somehow red loses
Fucking radical

Attached: 246787095009202.png (1024x1024, 605K)

Are you good?

Dueling mechanics are great and indepth, but the tutorial will teach you the basic stuff and from there its throwing yourself to the wolves to be ganged up and butchered like a dog in a corner.

Honestly surprised i dont see more characters based on shit likes LOTR or GOT. Do normies not play this?

The best, user

Attached: 1533310335149.gif (155x201, 506K)

When is this dumpster fire of a game going to get workshop mods so we can have 100+ maps instead of just four?

Is that true? All i have to do is flail my cursor around the general area and i'll hit the target when i thrust?

Solid 6/10.

Slightly less broken than Chivalry.

Not much real content.

Plagued by the same awful community as a lot of these games.

Will be forgotten in like 3 months.

Attached: 1457583420773.jpg (600x848, 273K)

Does the lute actually do anything?
Even if its increase healing speed by 1%?

What do you guys think of mine?

Attached: unknown-162.png (745x1235, 883K)

No
But you can use it to wack people and make them learn their place

Okay. So like are there any settings or keybindings that are recommended to be changed?

When i try to club people with the lute i half expect it to shatter

god damn that looks fun, too bad my pc can't run it

>no drum class where the left and right drum stick are used with M1 & M2

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (351x500, 35K)

Whats your specs? Im running shitty 670s and can get stesdy 60 at medium settings

anyone else suffering stutters after the last couple of updates?

tabardstabardstabards/10

Attached: 1523425901799.gif (480x238, 415K)

This one is my go to for wading into combat.

Attached: 20190516030904_1.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

This. Idk if im just garbage or i need to turn the sensitivity up, but i feel super sluggish. Like ive seen videos of guys just wading through niggers, meanwhile if there is more than 1 person i dont feel like i move fast enough to handle them.

Take a picture from the character select screen so he isn't bending his legs then show us

gtx 650 and an AMD A10-6800K

Attached: 1485695755644.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Stop dressing like peasants you fucking tryhards

Here's the whole squad then

Attached: Mord Squad.png (1666x1740, 2.62M)

Whats up with you guys getting kicked from duel servers? I am horrible at this game and never got kicked, besides this one time when I started slaughtering lutefags

The chest is definitely giving me some gangster letters vibe

Bullshit. I went into duel servers after about 5 hours of Frontline and no Chiv experience and don't regret it. You learn so much faster from 1v1s, and if anything other people are happy to pad their KDs from easy kills on you. Never seen somebody get kicked for being bad like the other guy says he had happen to him.

UH-HUH UH-HUH
UH-HUH UH-HUH UH-HUH

Yeah he definitely looks a lot better there

Always keep moving your mouse to target enemies while thrusting. It doesn't matter where your mouse is when you start, your weapon just needs to hit the enemy during the ~300-500ms attack animation. Tracking enemies well can get you some crazy hits with stabs.

My usual five.

Attached: the squad.jpg (2803x753, 326K)