Oh no no no, this is how Tifa should look in the remake according to Resetera

Oh no no no, this is how Tifa should look in the remake according to Resetera

Attached: tifa.jpg (1920x2845, 1.2M)

>"check out this fan art!" 21 replies

>"an SJW made this fan art and they want to take your vidya away, and if you disagree with them they will Murder you." 551 replies

>Oh no no no
cringe

>according to Resetera
How about you go back there?

I have no issues with the design.

No lie, there is nothing wrong with this.

But so far the rest of the game has been a pretty honest adaption, Tifa will just have a realistic chest size.

Give her some slightly larger breasts, and I'd be okay with it. Design looks cool. Would still prefer classic Tifa, though. Or as close to it as we can get.

Ugly Westernized trash Tifa is overrated anyways

HIRE

>According to your ass
FFS at least wait till the show the model

Attached: 1557499545627.jpg (500x499, 73K)

I wonder how real women with giant tiddies feel about SJWs believing they don't exist.
Or even just real women who don't look like fucking goblinoids.

If they want to cover her up so badly why don't they just close the distance and just put her in a hijab or a burka?

Attached: 5147988.jpg (466x1000, 106K)

Oh my god she's wearing a jacket over her crop top my life is overrrrrrr
no no no cringe and bluepilled have sex

I dress like this

>it's always ugly face with small breasts
Fucking clockwork. Don't know why anybody pretends this ever was about anything else but envy.

Attached: 245262.jpg (931x845, 168K)

At least they didn't give her piercings.

They probably gave her a penis though.

I'll have you know it looks ok for a fictional character but absolutely garbage for a person

Doesn't look too bad, but I hope she doesnt get her tifas antifa'd

Since when do people take resetera seriously? They are full of retarded braindead morons that do nothing but complain about how a character is sexualised by showing skin like its a place full of muslims... As well as complain about games arent progressive, inclussive and diverse.. As if these people are actualy playing games. When they have never played an actual game that isnt a walking simulator.

I like it!

I like it, fits the slummy shithole I thought below the pizza was

Stop going to the fucking site
I've never clicked or even typed in its url
ugh fucking emcels
go fuck your dog

Attached: depositphotos_114249710-stock-photo-black-man-making-ok-sign.jpg (1024x817, 61K)

I like this. It looks kinda generic, but just make her boobs and hair bigger and that's Tifa.

Is this the new target of that autistic aussie retard who spammed "Why did I move here?" And burqa kombat threads?

You cucks don't get it, do you? We need an external enemy so we stand united against the waves of liberalism. We always been at war. Gaia, SA, reddit... Our enemies are thousand and our allies few, so the legion need to stay strong for the cause as we once stood proud. A time when the entire internet feared the power of anonymous.. The days of glory must return to us, or all our hard earned scars upon our bodies were for naught.

FPBP

>Gaia

haha so glad we won that war
those were harsh times

>no bulge

Attached: 1544781297801.jpg (437x569, 80K)