HERFADERFADERF

HERFADERFADERF

I AM DE BACHELOR

I GOT ME AN INSITUTE WHERE I'M GONNA CURE DEATH

HERPADERP LISTEN TO ME UNEDUCATED RURAL SORTS

I KNOW THE MEDICINE AND I CAN QUOTE LATIN SO DO WHAT I SAW.

HERPADEEEEERP

LOOKIT MY STUPID COOAT AND MY STUPPPID HAIR CUT NOW GIVE OUT THEATRE COSTUMES TO DA ORDERLIES, DERFAHERF

I R MAN OF SCIENCE, SO I BELIEVE IN IMPOSSIBLE MAGIC IMMORTALITY DEEEEEEEERF

Attached: tumblr_oxpotwMONC1qgimrwo1_500.jpg (500x707, 98K)

based

A quick question: I've only finished the Bachelor route of classic HD, should I do the haruspex in 2? Or should I do him and changeling in classic first?

(Also, even though I've only finished 1 playtheough so far, I'd put Pathologic in my top 3 games I've ever played. It's incredible)

Daniil is STUPID and I'm glad we get to play as Artemy next week

Attached: 1504359917116.jpg (493x380, 165K)

If you like it that much i'd say try and continue with all of classic.
I finished my first ever playthrough as bachelor a few weeks ago and started haruspex.
About halfway through at the moment and it's probably a lot better than the bachelor.
From what I understand if you went to Changeling now you would still be missing a lot of background context.
I think Pathologic 2 will just keep the loose story and concept, so i think all of classic will still be worth playing separately.

Sounds good. 'ppreciate the advice

Attached: 1542639869121.jpg (613x638, 79K)

2 is releasing with the haruspex only. I'd suggest doing his route in Classic, but your choice.

Shut up you steppe barbarian murderer, speak to me again and ego ibo calce abjecistis asinus tuus.

I've noticed that Pathologic threads without "Pathologic" in the OP tend to last much longer. Let's see if this holds true.

Attached: 1502593878977.gif (500x343, 612K)

Hey fancypants, what's Latin for my presence makes women kill themselves ?

Attached: 1517961535920.jpg (533x710, 82K)

OOOOH LOOOOOK AT MEEEEE!
I'M A BARE EDUCATED BUTCHER WHO'S GOT NO MORALS OR DECENCY!

HIPPOCRATIC OATH? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? NOTHING FOR MEEEEE TO WORRY ABOUT, LA DEE DAAAA!

OOOH, I'LL GET SAMPLES FOR YOU, OH WAIT I MURDERED A GIRL FOR IT BECAUSE I'M A SAVAGE BARELY CAPABLE OF SPEAKING INTELLIGENTLY WITH NO MORALS OR COMPASSION!

I DON'T DARE ACT OUTSIDE OF THE PRINCIPLES OF MY BARBAROUS, PREHISTORIC BLOOD CULT I HAPPENED TO BE BORN INTO!

Attached: tumblr_o9500jFDKI1rt0seqo4_500.jpg (500x483, 62K)

Praesentibus feminas interimant.

Attached: Pathologic Day 7_04 Bachelor.jpg (1052x548, 88K)

Embarassing. Both of you, do the world a favor and get infected already.

Attached: 1535685047585.jpg (735x1087, 226K)

Shut up gutter child no one cares. Go trick a rube into being faith healed.

Attached: 1487971615176.png (625x626, 115K)

So you preordered his game right?

i'm not gonna let this thread die arghhhhhhhhhhhh

I think you should accept the inevitable.

Attached: pathologic_remake_the_marble_nest.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

pathologic 2 is going to be my first game i bought on release

Any healer worth his salt got the Supporter Bundle so IPL don't starve to death making the other two routes.
I convinced a friend to play through the original over the past month and I forgot how fucking funny it could get.
>that convo as Bachelor with the carouser in the middle of the game that ends with "what the fuck? shut up and trade me bandages for water already"

Attached: soon.png (548x377, 183K)

How much is for pre-order?

based

Attached: Untitled.jpg (639x135, 21K)

It's like $45 or something up until the game launches

Sorry I should have specified, the base game is $31.50 for the next week, supporter bundle is like $45.

Full price is $35, you get 10% off if you preorder, until it launches next week.
Owners of the first game also get a coupon for another 10% off.
I have a coupon to give away btw.

Attached: 1504299143194.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

how much sales do they need to continue making games?

>sees horrible albino steppe creature
>immediately shoots up and kills with revolver
>nukes town to save art project
>wears incredibly stylish snakeskin coat
>has no time for children or shitty prophets
>insults the intellect of everyone he meets
>working to cure death
The Bachelor is based and /ourguy/

IMO you should do the classic haruspex anyway, I think comparing classic and 2 playthroughs will be interesting.

The more the better, I have a feeling this will be their last game, but I hope I'm wrong, I want the void remake or a new IP on the same level

Haruspex is the ultimate chad.

Attached: 1557523025637.png (2518x1024, 196K)

They already had money to make Pathologic 2 before Kickstarter so I think they aren't that bad financially

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who put that thing down.

They HAD money to make it based on existing financial plans and funding models.

Then Russia's economy tanked due to politics.

I only realised you could speak to it when reading a guide afterwards, why the fuck wouldn't you shoot it?
It hurts you when you get close to it

I shot it after I spoke to it when it was clear it shouldn't be.

I did the same thing. It didn't help that I was in such poor shape that I died before I could get close anyway. I think I'll reload and go have a chat, I never did see how that conversation pans out.
I'd like to think that the Bachelor would have shot it without talking to it anyway, he's a man of science and I'm sure seeing the albino would upset him more than a little bit

I shot that abomination the moment I saw it

During the changeling route, some NPC (I think Grace?) outright tells you that the Bachelor shot it the moment he saw it

This wouldn't be the first time one of their games almost kills the studio. If they survived Cargo!, they can survive anything the world throws at them.

Attached: Where's the money, Dybowski.jpg (601x441, 126K)

Nice

I went up and talked to it. It wasn't hostile or anything. Sure you got damaged while you got close but it's clear it was an entity and not trying to kill you (in the traditional sense).

I love how it's the first real 'Fuck you, this shit ain't normal and you know it' to slap you in the face right when you think you're starting to get a handle on things.

He is an incel and a manlet too. It checks out.

fuck you, you piece of shit fuck you fuck you fuck you

Attached: 1513924657.jpg (335x604, 43K)

This is Aglaya say something nice about her!

Attached: pathologic_2__demo___aglaya_lilich_by_rotten_eyed_dd5i3wa-pre.jpg (1192x670, 36K)

game runs like shit

Works
On
My
Machine

According to the devs, demo was 2 months older then the release build. They say that they've worked on optimizations during that period. Hopefully game will run better. Don't hold your breath

Attached: albinu.jpg (743x539, 44K)

>incel
Nigga, he literally fucks Eva the very moment he gets into town and she's so smitten with him that she's utterly obsessed with him

How deluded can you get Danill. Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: Daniilofficialart.jpg (728x667, 442K)