Rank them.

Attached: Xenoblade.jpg (920x310, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
youtube.com/watch?v=6_SlG-xDBLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uunnnNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

brarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BLARGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH UNNNHHHH OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD NOT THE

C-C-C-CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNYYYYYYYYY

YYYYY!!!

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

ME WANT CUNNY ME WANT CUNNY CUNNNY ME WANT ME WANT ME WANT LITTLE CUNNY ME

CCCCUUUNNNN-NN-N-N-EEE HEHEHE HHEEIIIIYYYY BOBOBOBOBOBOBOBO UUUAAAGGHHH

ZOBOLA DE MATRE DE DOON DOON DEL LAHO BANO GO DANI OH LA GOUUUUAaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHhhhHHH

AAAAAHHHHHHHH MALAOGOUGAAAAAAAAAAAA

BWOOOOOOOOOOP

ughhhhhh... unnnnhhhh...

give me that sweet cu cu cu........................

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGHHGHH GOOODODDDDDD SWEET CUNNY I WANT THAT... unnnhh... FRESH PISSy SMEELLLLL

I WANT TO LICK AND suck and LICK AND SUCK FINGER AND LIKC AND FINGER LICKCLICKLICKLICKCLIKCLCICIKCLCKLCLKCLICKCKCKCKKKKK UUGGNNHGHHHHH GOOOOODDD FFFUUUUUUCCCCKCKKKKKK

th- tth-th---hh...

that...

C
U
N
N
Y
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE!!! uaggghh... take my..

...MMMMmmMYY PONOS

to your

y-y-y- your- your-

YOUR vvvvvvvVAGOOOO

and

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CACAAAAAAAAAAAA

LET ME

J-J- j-j-j-j-jjj---j-jj- g gg--gh-g-jjg----ffffffffkkhkhhhhhh

jj--jj-- J-J-J-J-JJ-J--

JJAAAAAAAMMMMMM

IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

NNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY CUTE SWEET LITTLE

CCCCCUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NNGNGGUGUUUHHH
HNNGGHHAHAAHHH

uuuUUUuunnhhh.. ugh....

huhh... huhh... huhh...

fuck...
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

Attached: 8d9b0ad774b05e19b5b5bc14360c0b5d.jpg (1257x1429, 432K)

X1 > X2

never got around to playing XCX

XC1>>>>>>XCX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shitty cringe weeb waifubait aka XC2

X > 2 > 1.

Based?

Chronological release order is the same as the best to worst.

Plebs spotted.

Attached: Xenoblade 2 Fight.webm (640x480, 2.28M)

Literally me

1=X=2
I like them all for different reasons, so ranking is difficult

Gameplay
2 > X > 1
Story
2 > 1 > X
Soundtrack
2 > 1 > X
Main character
1 > 2 > X
Rest of the party
2 > X > 1
World design
X > 2 > 1
Imagine not liking all 3 though. The best JRPGs on each platform they came out on. (Wii, Wii U, Switch)

Attached: 1557494764783.jpg (2048x1536, 640K)

Attached: 1557829182260.jpg (567x557, 52K)

Torna>all
youtube.com/watch?v=6_SlG-xDBLo

Attached: Lora_Torna.png (350x350, 174K)

Pretty good, though I'd put 1 above 2 for world design just for the sense of scale alone. Better world building in 2 though.

1 over 2. Never played x but it looks like shit. After finally playing 2 i can easily say 1 shits all over it except maybe in world design cause 2 has some gorgeous locations.

Torna really was great, and I say that as someone who has dumped hundred into each Xenobureido.

based

>x but it looks like shit

Attached: xbx.jpg (3989x2529, 3.94M)

1 and 2 are pretty close in terms of world. I just really wanted to give X something since it's the only game where everything actually feels connected. Everything in XC1 feels segmented and XC2 is literally segmented between the different Titans. Makes Mira feel like most cohesive world.

IS that supposed to make XBC2 look good?

Torna has some of the best gameplay mechanics but the story is agonizing to watch because it's just "local simpleton ruins everything."

X >> 2 >>> 1

1>2=X

Compared to 2, it does.

Attached: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Cinegrid.jpg (2132x1200, 1.28M)

I love this game the most. It's even my favorite game of all time. But I don't think there's any way to make it's gameplay look good in a webm. It never looks as satisfying as it feels to have your well built team crush things.

I feel that way about all of the combat or every Xenoblade. Watching it is always so fucking boring.

How does X run on cemu?

1 is best and most ambitious of the 3, best story
2 is not as good as 1 but I still liked it, a lot of the best parts is it as a pareaell to the first one. base game though 2 feels rushed story and content wise. will say the dlc shit was great tho, especially when I first got shulk as a blade, pure kino. still serviceable.
didn't play much of X but it disappointed me due to having you wait till halfway in the game to mech explore, that the story and censorship thing made me disinterested. plus they shilled that thing for years so all the presentations got samey to me.

Yeah could you imagine watching a let's play of Xenoblade game? That would be boring as hell.

Watching an LP of any game is boring as hell.

I like XC2 the best even if muh cas and muh writing autists disagree.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (212x300, 15K)

I think Chuggaaconroy was the only guy who made it work just by cataloging every intresting thing he could find about it and going for 100%. plus his editing made it look better then a normal lets play.

God, I wish that was me.

2 has its moments, but I feel like X is more consistent with its visuals and world design, as well as a more stable framerate/resolution.

2 is pretty great for being made by Monolith's B team though.