Omega Labyrinth Life scans

Really interesting game.

Attached: scan-17.jpg (1536x1872, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/05/omega-labyrinth-life-for-switch-launches-alongside-censored-labyrinth-life-for-ps4-on-august-1-in-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=iVzfzQJ3d0k
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lzouSyltE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: scan-18.jpg (1536x1872, 617K)

Attached: scan-19.jpg (1536x1872, 599K)

Attached: scan-20.jpg (1536x1872, 586K)

and people unironically wonder why this incel fantasy garbage gets censored

Attached: scan-21.jpg (1536x1872, 595K)

Done. Will you get it if it gets localized?

Attached: scan-22.jpg (1536x1872, 717K)

how bad does your girlfriend have you bent over, queermo

looks like a shit game that relies on fanservice

nice plot

No one's actually going to buy it. They're going to just complain about politics in the replies and pirate it.

I might buy it. It seems like it’s just Mystery Dungeon with titties. I’m down for that.

Wow, the garden aspect looks pretty big, creating giant flowerfields sounds fun
I was already interested in the game if it gets at least an English asia release I'll get it for sure, I like dungeon crawlers + comfy + tiddies plus I will be able to use to switch touchscreen to play with the tiddies right?

Attached: 1556170612465.jpg (636x382, 52K)

shhhhh you're ruining the narrative

Yes, they showed in a livestream a few months ago that you can use the touch screen for those parts.

Cutest grill.

nice

Attached: 1470742291220.jpg (378x434, 28K)

Excuse my ignorance, but are there benefits for working on your garden besides giving your place a better look?

Purple oneesan and the ponytail girl are my jam. If only characters from the previous game were possible though.

Attached: Omega-Labyrinth-Z_03-30-17_001.jpg (600x734, 196K)

GUUURRRIIIIMMMNIIIIIRRRRR

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040212000_01.png (960x800, 174K)

Not a fan of the new artist, it looks like a cheap chinese knock off.

Attached: __akemiya_aina_and_mitou_nako_omega_labyrinth_drawn_by_tousaki_umiko__ad08d2cecedf707dfcb53643f04020 (2129x3089, 1.43M)

Attached: version differences.png (644x2376, 223K)

Is that how you're supposed to use a twirling ribbon?

>tfw ypu stop leveling at a certain point because you dislike huge tiddies

Probably going to buy it and Mary Skelter. I need more games for my Switch

I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 version still sold better, lots of people love getting themselves screwed over for some reason.

are tiddie sizes tied to certain levels?
Mary skelter is coming to switch? Is that the thing that supposedly plays like Dungeon Master?

>No super obvious lolibait this time.
They're learning!

>the amount of steam in the illustrations is partially different
that has to be fake

Didn't a Neptunia game already did that between Switch and PS4 versions?

gematsu.com/2019/05/omega-labyrinth-life-for-switch-launches-alongside-censored-labyrinth-life-for-ps4-on-august-1-in-japan

>Mary skelter is coming to switch?
Yes, both games (2 includes a rebalanced copy of 1). They're already confirmed for the west too, in fact it's the only version of 2 coming west.

jesus

Attached: 1517340786252.jpg (711x531, 42K)

>Comments for this thread are now closed
lol

Fucking nice, what a time to be alive. Is it actually lewd though? I know it's on the restera banlist so it has to be.

best girl and i dont even know what game is this.

Thanks for the scans.
I had preordered Omega Labyrinth before it got banned, I will also buy this one.

So is anyone fan-translating OLZ? What's the latest news?

She's got some tough competition.

Attached: 1537752823194.jpg (4032x2612, 3.97M)

Attached: Mary-Skelter-Nightmares-Review-Blood-Purge.jpg (960x544, 107K)

Design-wise she hits on all the correct spots to me.

Attached: Hikawa.Marika.full.2254138.jpg (3036x4299, 937K)

god, I'm so glad I fell for the switch meme

>What's the latest news?
Nothing.
The game is already translated by PQube and people think they may port the game on another platform not owned by snoy hence why there's no one working on something like a fan-translation.

omega labyrinth looks like labyrinth on ps4?

Is it possible to play the game by not increasing bust-size? Think hard mode?

Fan translation is a no-go thus far, though someone has made tools to translate it apparently.

Can't answer you as snoy banned the game and have yet to play it.

The PS4 version is just called Labyrinth Life and removes tons of content, so yeah.

snoy forced them to remove the omega symbol because it looked like tits.
I'm not even kidding, that's the actual reason, hence why the game on ps4 lost the "Omega" prefix in the nale.

The absolute state of Matrix Software. I can't believe these are the same guys that made Alundra and the DS Final Fantasy games.

>that's the actual reason
It isn't, the actual reason is the developers removed it so the game would be called differently to circumvent snoy's shady practice of developers not being allowed to state the difference in multiplat versions of the same game.
Basically the developers are based.

Hey, Acquire went directly from Octopath Traveler to some survival yuri game. It happens.

>this game on vita= shit shit super shit lmaaaaaaaao
>this game on switch=basedddddd!!1111111!

Octopath Traveler is definitely above their usual trash, but it's still nothing to write home about. FF4 DS and Alundra 1 were legitimately great games, though.

the older girls are cuter desu don't know why they replaced the artist

Attached: 1504766159972.jpg (1669x2042, 704K)

Gee its almost as if Yea Forums is a shit website filled with trolls and shitposters

This.

Artstyle looks familiar, what else has the artist done?

Persona

It's a real goddamn shame Pqube got fucked like that.

Attached: omega laby.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>that's only K cup

Id like to drink her coffee creamer

>boost to stats, level didn't go up
So tit boost is separate from levels huh?

So has there been any new info on the Switch revisions yet? I kind of want to get one but with the new ones supposedly probably out soon Im holding off.

Attached: omegas.jpg (1200x450, 152K)

Attached: omega laby.jpg (903x1024, 455K)

Yes, It's not even a permanent upgrade, eventually it can wear off and go back to base status.

I was under the impression that it reset every time you leave the dungeon in true mystery rogue lite fashion

Attached: izuna 4.jpg (766x782, 279K)

I don't know the specifics. I would, had the previous game's release not been, you know, cancelled at the last second.

I will never not be mad about that

>PS4 gets a tiny blurb on a single page
>actual game still listed as Switch-only at the start of the article
The savagery keeps increasing.

So do the boobs scale to the girl? Like does the busty ara ara stay consistently huger on her levels than the flatty mcflatflat

Huh. Does anything persist between dungeons?

How does the titty thing even work?
Is it breast expansion as you level up?
Temporary buff?
Change at will?

Usually these types of games let you keep your gear till you die.

If they decide to bring this over (including the family friendly snoy version) do you think Australia, England, New Zealand, Germany and whoever else would ban it again? Or was it really just the oppai loli that scared them?

Only UK specifically had an issue with the loli. Places like Germany and Australia have banned similar kinds of games regardless of the actual content.

So compare this to like shiren the wanderer, how does this work?

I wish it didn't bother me so much that the character model doesn't also burst out of their top

Attached: 1453115423659.jpg (348x278, 82K)

In the west, Yea Forums will call out bravely to the mindless CoD and FIFA normies for playing their shitty games because they contribute greatly to PS4's sales and not to Switch's sales. Is there an equivalent here?

To be fair, those chibis would look pretty weird with increasingly huge boobs.

I'm interested in this game even tho I'm a flaming homo. Is there a male version in this game genre somewhere?

Attached: 1544993277552.jpg (540x370, 31K)

Welp time to use dissenter

What like they all get giant dongs? Would that be their weapon? The stronger you get the donger you get?

Could try that one game that's a dungeon crawler but your sword is also your boyfriend (usually). It was on Steam last time I checked. Can't remember its name, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find. There was also a shota dungeon crawler, but I also don't remember its name. Maybe something like Shota X Dungeon or Monster or something.

I don't think there is, but Sony would fund one if asked nicely.

how is that "girlffriend" user

I think the only one I’ve played is Chocobo’s Dungeon 2. How good of an example of the genre is that?

Steamy hotsprings is one of the changes that have been consistently made to the Compile Heart titles affected by Sony's policy change. The Super Neptunia RPG one that gets shared around is a pre-release screenshot compared to the in game image with a spoiler. However the announcement of the western release indicates the change was for Sony's version of the game. (Just for reference the other change was cropping out Vert's panties in a scene of her playing video games in sleepwear.)

Attached: Du9XtGqUYAAtWJk.png (240x240, 98K)

This chuuni has a pretty attractive chest it seems like. Surprising.

Too bad the newest Neptunia sold more on PS4 than on Switch.

Im here for the Ara ara and the Oujo.

Yes, maybe because the Switch version hasn't been released in Japan yet since it's being made for the west, you genius.

Yes
Oh yeah i remember that game, Thanks for reminding me. Also Shotas should burn in hell
Please

What I want to know is why they bothered when the PS4 version isn't gonna sell anyway. Contracts?

>Contracts?
Probably, plus I suspect they don't really want to completely burn the bridge when the PS4 is still selling gangbusters. And honestly I doubt it was all that expensive to develop the PS4 version alongside the switch one anyways.

Theres a bra you can get and equip on the girls that makes them permanently AA cup as long as theyre wearing it

But I love chibis with big tits

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kurotsuki_futon__17bce7ccbce65b428ae55b3b3c2d311c.jpg (600x900, 106K)

PS4 version was only just announced this week so it's probabaly because of low preorders. Yes reality is not kind.

I should also mention that theres a megafaget enemy in the late game dungeons that will drain your tits an entire size whenever it hits you and it doesnt give them back when you kill it. Equipping the flat bra against it is a must since you can “hide” your tits from it until its dead

Woah this game is fucking deep
I like it

>love mystery dungeon games
>also love lewd shit
>the perfect combination but was cancelled
God damn I wish I knew how to read moon.

the PREVIOUS game was cancelled by snoy, no word on this one yet but the developer said they'd like to bring the switch version to NA and europe

Chibi Boobies :)

It would be super ace if the developers worked with Pqube.

Don't make me suffer, it was the perfect game

Attached: 1511007963116.jpg (200x289, 10K)

Attached: 1537752964792.jpg (2720x6720, 3.71M)

Even Conception has more girls

They wouldn't be making it shitty on purpose (even advertising it as such) if they were banking on it in any significant way.

Is that a titty fucking mini game or what

Sort of, it's Oppai Appraisal. An item is put between a girl's tits to appraise/identify it.

I've played Shiren the Wanderer, explain this game to me in those terms

Yet there is a cheaper PS4 version when it wasn't supposed to be.

Design the LE pack in bonus, GO!
Hardmode: No mouse pad!

same but worse + boobs

So worse but also better?

>but worse
????

Man they really want you to buy a Switch over a PS4 these days huh

Like Shiren lite. Very lite. And boobs.

She seems kind of a basic bitch, but I'm starting to like blond twintails.

you're such a faggot lmao

Attached: 1490196910297.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

I hope this game does well.

God I hope so.
>dungeon crawling with Manyuu Hikenchou gimmicks
Sign me the fuck up.
The PS4 version can burn in hell though.

>Manyuu Hikenchou
the sidekick was so unbearable I dropped that show episode 3, a shame since the premise was fun

Well, start by supporting it yourself and spreading the word. I'll get it if it's not utter shit.

>All the girls seem pretty generic. Not too interestin-
>blondie does gymnastics
>leotard
Fucking sold

Attached: __yoshizawa_kasumi_persona_5_the_royal_and_etc_drawn_by_ikeda_cpt__60fb3ad14379217da7f8650a354b3e3c. (704x1000, 489K)

Wait what
It's a breast expansion game? What if I prefer pettan, are my girls neutered in terms of stats?

This game should have just been Switch/PC only.

Well it's the Switch version that will sell.

any more webms of breast expansion in the game?

>Drr what doesn't fetish the game appeal to my opposite fetish

you're a twat/

Sadly there aren't enough full homo vidya. But hey, there are gay and trap VNs on steam at least.
The gayest good game so far IMO is SideM.

nah doesn't look like it, levels seem to be independent and breasts probably go back to normal size after each "run"
unfortunately we don't know for certain

AAA labryrinth when?

I think you can turn the titty monsters into pettanko so it works both way

Level and tit size both reset after every dungeon run. The only thing that carries over is equipment and items. However in the dungeons you can find special items that unlock permanent stat boosts

This looks SUPER interesting. Can't wait to play it uncensored.

Attached: 1439896475312.gif (184x141, 1024K)

I seriously hope nobody on Yea Forums even thinks about getting the hilariously butchered version in case the game is localized.

I doubt they'd bother

i like bobs

>Yamamoto Nozomi
>Mizuhashi Kaori
I'm in

Attached: homuhomu.jpg (703x474, 47K)

The Switch version exists. Anyone who isn't retarded will ignore the Switch version

Attached: Omega Labyrinth Z OP.webm (1920x1089, 1.15M)

Give me more boobies expansion

I may, it depends on if the supposed alternate Switch model is shown during e3.

Yeah Im holding off for that too.

If it has a nice LE then yes.

looks like fucking shit why waste your time with this

Wtf, it's THIS type of dungeon crawling?
Was expecting something like LoR.

Mystery dungeon

Too bad they don't get any bigger haha

I don't even need to play this shit to know she's the best girl.

>chuuni
yuck

You keep gear till you die
tiddies and level reset to natural size after a dungeon

Chuunis are top cute, you plebeian.

What are the chances of pqube localizing this? I would assume they would bring over the Switch version consider it easy weebbux right now considering everything going on.

I honestly want it censored just so we get some delicious anti-sjw tears flowing. Outside of that, the game actually looks like some mobile game garbage.

>I want to watch the world burn

Autism.

>2011+8
>the ancient war on the female body continues unabated

>Hurr durr I want to see people mad at shit so I hope games get shitty forevers

The game already looks shit. Censoring it might get the name out there so it actually sells a few 1000 copies. It's not like these games ever sell more then 5k or so.

>Half the content on the PS4 version gone
>It'll sell more

Epic.

It was such a funny trailer. F
youtube.com/watch?v=iVzfzQJ3d0k

People still don't know D3 do things for the lols
This is pure
>Sasuga D3

>Contracts
Maybe
but it's also that D3 love to troll and shitpost
Remember what they did for Dream Club
If you don't here's a refresher
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lzouSyltE
>EDP
>EDP
>EDP

I was going to buy the game for the long haired cool beauty, fuck Sony. It's a shame the art style in the first game is so much more superior to Life.

It'll give you a boost to Dex/Speed/AGI whatever you want to call it and a decrease to strength
Bigger tits gives a boost to strength but decrease to speed

Will there be an in game explanation for what they do with all the broken bras and ripped shirts?

Damn, they captured perfectly the tryhard weeaboo attitude.

>It's not like these games ever sell more then 5k or so
>Z broke 18k sales week 1 currently at 20k
>ever sell more than 5k
They break even at 5k you retarded mong

I'd murder people in cold blood to get a console game with nipples.

Unless there's a scenario where a character can't physically move due to the size of her boobs, it's boring casual trash.

Congratulations, you get Western goblin nipples.

Attached: monkeypaw-2017-04-07-09-15.jpg (640x480, 33K)

It is the way of D3, you must have fun with games even when making and talking about them. That is the D3 spirit.
That and having Kachou wear a cardboard box.

Attached: Kachou in a box.png (638x414, 398K)

>those striped tights

Attached: sweating.gif (400x225, 1.32M)

I should have clarified to say a Japanese made game, made in Japan, in the anime style like Omega Labyrinth or similar, of human girls, without other fetishes outside of reasonable breast expansion, who have at least hit puberty and the game can be exported out of Japan without it being a felony and it's region free.

>Sony is so shit right now an obscure game like Mary Skelter's sequel is not releasing on PS4 despite the first game being on it
And it's Compile Heart too, these small studios are going to follow suit and possibly going to give even fucking Xbox some desperately needed Jap thunder if they keep up their censorship meme. Even Nintendo realized it after #FE.

It's even worse than that. Mary Skelter 2 was released for PS4 in Japan with no issues, then sony turned into whatever it is today. So when CH released Mary Skelter in Asia it got majorly gutted, even removing central game mechanics and breaking the game.

>Even Nintendo realized it after #FE.
That really was the bright point over Fire Emblem getting censored and the backlash. Nintendo just quietly overhauled their entire their entire localization process and made their systems region free.

Never ever due to CERO and console makers forbidding Japanese tiddies on consoles or companies trying to avoid a CERO-Z (AO for ESRB) rating. Oneechanbara Kagura got a CERO Z due to the blood and zombie dismemberment even though it was tame as fuck by Western standards. The sexual content on the other hand would have made it into a CERO C or D (15+ and 17+) just fine. I worry for the future of the Oneechanbara reboot since it was only announced for PS4.

Did you at least check out the ovas?

Only part really worth watching.
>Show about breasts
>Only like 5 episodes actually show nipples that aren't blink and you miss it nip slips.

Hence why I mentioned I'd resort to extreme criminal offenses to get past those problems.

You probably have to take the Japanese Diet hostage and force them to draft a new constitution or something.

That's actually a myth, it's just something they currently do, and are just doing it still because it's tradition.

Have you been to a Japanese retail store like Don Quijote? The have giant glass displays for Tengen and other sex toys and those are just in their own aisle, no current or warning.

Glad they improved the art from the first time they showed the game, it's way better now. Though still not as good as the two games before it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game itself though I'm waiting a few months to see if any rumours about localized version come up. That said I wouldn't feel too bad double dipping with Jap and Eng versions, would have done with OLZ just that.

Attached: 2017-08-24-182313.jpg (960x544, 143K)

But aren't adult magazines not on the magazine racks anymore in cobinis and they have a specific room with a curtain for jav bds?

Attached: 2017-08-17-125827.jpg (960x544, 165K)

*sip* Back in my day, we had that

Attached: pc_engine_cdrom2.jpg (800x555, 35K)

That's only because of the Olympics coming and that's a company by company basis, not general law. Example 7/11 pulled adult magazines, but other convenience stores like Family Mart and Lawson still have them on the rack.
And it makes sense 7/11 would make that move because they have a banking company in Japan.

Saturn got some, but that was before CERO.

People bitch and moan about ESRB but they are lazy as fuck.

Attached: 2017-08-17-203842.jpg (960x544, 128K)

I wish someone would do a fan-translation of OLZ, but I guess having omega labyrinth being fully translated is better than nothing.

Attached: 2018-07-02-061939.jpg (960x544, 106K)

Z is so much better than the original, if they manage to improve Life as much as they did Z, it'll be pretty good game as well. I still hope D3 would use the translation to something, porting Z shouldn't be that hard really as the localization is already done.

Attached: 2017-08-17-202859.jpg (960x544, 163K)

It's too bad pqube can't directly give out the translated script or even just a patch for the JP version.

I head a long time ago they'd consider steam but nothing really since. Honestly they all just seem very dejected.

So what are the games like? Any interesting combat options? Lots of randomized gear and items with crazy effects?

Yeah the last time they just memed about it in Twitter, at least they are talking about it though it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

They are pretty easy mystery dungeon games. I haven't honestly played too many, only these and sorcery saga and shiren. Out of those shiren is clearly the best, then comes omega labyrinth z and the original and SS are pretty much equal, though I would still give OL a slight adventage.

The combat is pretty simple stuff, honestly not too many amazing things. The games would benefit from more items, but I'm sure life will improve on that aspect as well. The breast expansion stuff is important aspect to the game itself, getting a size replenishes your skills as well and at size Z you get ultimate move that decreases your bust. Z had a puzzle mode where you solved various situations, I hope that makes a comeback to life. It was fun, though funnily you could break it with certain skills the girls had. Every girl had their own skills as well, some more convenient than the others.

Attached: __akemiya_aina_mitou_nako_and_souja_saeri_omega_labyrinth_drawn_by_tousaki_umiko__a147a47f21364f7a3c (1120x1536, 1.89M)

I'm bullish this game will get localized because don't forget Moero Chronicle Hyper was just released in America on the Swtich and it broke in the the best seller chart in the first week.

Fuck, does that mean we might get the sequel and the rest of the games in the Moe Chronicle series? I really would like the pirate game and the one they released on the PS4 or 3, can't remember which.

Sure hope so. And at the same time I hope they would localize moe crystal, the sequel for the game

They just had to drag and drop the Asian English release for Moero Chronicle hyper. They even still have all the basic typos present in the Vita release. Zero QC was done to the game.

I can see that happening if CH decide to re-release all the other Genkai Tokki games on switch but at the same time, Hyper was as this guy said , just the A-E translation, typos and all.

Reminds me of that first SAO game that they brought to west for vita. So fucking broken English that it made the game funnier

IS THE GAME EVEN GOOD?

It's kind of amazing how they've improved so much.

It depends on how they sell since it's pretty clear Nintendo is taking a hands off approach.

Unless Idea Factory and Pqube shit the bed, just buy their games. Good sales will prove there is a viable market in the west and they'll keep releasing games, new and maybe older ones too.

That entirely depends on if you like Mystery Dungeon style games. I, personally, do not care for them at all, so no matter how many titties this game has, I won't buy it because I don't care about the gameplay.

This particular game hasn't come out yet, but personally I liked the first two. Without the fanservice, they would be okay mystery dungeon games, though pretty easy.

Attached: 69218997_p0.jpg (700x945, 195K)

>izuna 3ds never

Nothing will top Demon Box King for me in terms of 'What the fuck am I reading?' tier translations.

Is there a similar game to this on PC? I'm interested in picking up the switch version, but I want to try it out first to see if I like it.

Mystery Dungeon games are a love or hate genre.

I would assume many, you could even emulate shiren from different systems. Those games are hard though, if you want easy there's stuff like sorcery saga in steam. Another things would probably be Pokémon mystery dungeon games, many people seem to like them as well.