Why does Yea Forums shit on this game? Doesn't seem worse than any other musou games I've played

Why does Yea Forums shit on this game? Doesn't seem worse than any other musou games I've played

Attached: HALOL-56.jpg (1136x1417, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAs0O40by2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s super barebones, only Guts is really any fun playing as,even as a hardcore berserkfag I didn’t play it very long

Because its Berserk and we deserve better than some shitty Musou

Attached: berserk-anime-gif.jpg (1200x1200, 61K)

Because berserk deserves a much better game that that shit. And all musou games are garbage

I'm a big Berserk fan. Never played musou. First of all that title is retarded. Mindlessly mashing a couple of buttons is really boring, and I've heard that other musou games have more variations on this formula?? I could be wrong. Also the Femto boss was awful. Maybe if they had more cutscenes I would've finished it because the game looks great. Looks better than the new shitty anime

>we will never get a berserk game that plays like Rune or Blade of Darkness

Attached: 1592980.jpg (718x1174, 549K)

did anyone even play that?

Berserk hasn't been outstanding for a long ass time

>other musou
Yea Forums shits on every musou though, so don't take it personally

Does it? Miura is literally an ideas guy with an eye for visual knacks that cant write or plot worth a fuck.

Its the most low effort Musou from KOEI.

>Doesn't seem worse than any other musou games I've played

Then you've not played the 7 and 8 games, Pirate Warriors 3, Gundam 2 and 3, or Hyrule Warriors and those are just the KOEI games. Shit play some Basara too, Berserk was trash, one of the worst they'd ever made.

I've seen some musou threads before that have had a couple of hundred posts, and for the most part it seemed like people were genuinely talking about the games. I know it's not the most beloved or highly thought of sub genre, but it seems like it has its fans on Yea Forums

I picked it up for $10 bucks at Gamestop.
Honestly not thay bad, but the fucking clangs from the anime was in it and it was fucking awful, every 2 seconds it was replaying that noise.

Attached: 1557744187365.png (771x807, 1M)

I've played Pirate Warriors 3 and Hyrule Warriors. Those two seemed to have more variety in playable characters but outside of that they didn't seem to have that much more effort put into them. They all strike me as being made with a low budget and a quick dev time.

Literally the only good things about the game are the berserker armor (which is unlocked at the very ens) and apostle forms (which you don't get to play in the campaign and also need to unlock through the endless mode bullshit)

Its not outright bad, and the whole casca thing was neatly done, shame we are still stuck on griffith chapters and haitus limbo again
He can write characters and thats enough for me, nobody is really reading berserk to see how it ends because deep down we all know its likely going to be disappointing

>Its not outright bad
It kind of is. It feels like a lot of the characters have been reduced to caricature's of their former selves while the plot is aimlessly plodding. And this is coming from someone who holds the first 90 chapters or so in the highest regard

He can sort of write characters. He ruined Griffith with fatalism/deterministic bullshit so much that he tried to say it wasn't canon. Casca isn't particularly good. Guts is the only really well-written character in my opinion.

After over-dosing my self on hyrule warriors definitive edition on a daily basis.

The game is extemely barebones, content wise, gameplay wise and everything.

Musou games are all the exact same garbage
It's no surprise Nintendogaf only praises the ones that slap on Nintendo characters

Play the PS2 berserk instead.

>Guts is held in high regard for his achievement of killing 100 enemies by himself
>even given the title for "100 man slayer"
>first level of the game has you killing over 1000 enemies
What the fuck were they honestly thinking

Play this one

Attached: Berserk.webm (752x568, 2.4M)

I mean, Hyrule Warriors Definitive is the base game with a shit load of DLC. A more fair comparison would be base Hyrule Warriors and Band of the Hawk
>it's a musou game
>who the fuck cares

It's Japan only right?

Looking at some gameplay i'd say your post is true but the gore kinda helps it making more satisfying.
youtube.com/watch?v=OAs0O40by2Y
Wished koei did more games with gore like this.

Because its shit?

Theres an english patch that's easy to find