FE 3 HOUSES LEAKS

I really like where this is going.

resetera.com/threads/spoilers-fire-emblem-three-houses-rumors-surrounding-story-characters-mechanics-and-more.117087/#post-20799694

Reddit thread:
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/bovt8v/three_houses_spoiler_thread/?sort=new

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-103703_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/335363-fire-emblem-three-houses-massive-famitsu-feature-shares-tons-o
dualshockers.com/fire-emblem-three-houses-class-skills-translation/
youtube.com/watch?v=NUEpA_M-ZQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 7780780.jpg (788x547, 110K)

>retardera
Go away

fucking go back you jew

>there are LGBT supports/relationships
its over

Here's the rest

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-103709_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 843K)

>muh sexuality
every time

>LGBT and trannies

It's over bros.. we lost.. ISIS caved...

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-103722_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 843K)

>Sexuality
>deep character
Sexuality does not define a character or a person. It's one of the least interesting things about anyone.

>Massive timeskip and characters actually age (Dimitri gets an eye patch and more rugged hairstyle)

>School setting is a facade for a darker story

>He said if Fates story is a 2 and Genealogy is a 10, this is a 9

>Downside is he said his friends think the map design is not good

>Skinship is back in the form of tea time

Unsure how to feel bros. Story is important but I think gameplay is more important

WILL IT BE KINO?

Attached: 1552080646434.jpg (585x768, 206K)

Hardly, with all the people who pick female MC in these games and get called fags for it, they can now use the “I only did it for hot lesbians” excuse.

But will there be lolis

>more Yuri than Yaoi

Deeply shocked at this desu, I would’ve figured the Fujo pandering would’ve won out

Yes, in one skinship event you can even suckle their toes as you dip them in tea

Attached: 1548995941378.png (499x361, 14K)

Hopefully the maps aren't as lackluster as he's implying. Everything else sounds pretty good.

>the maps are subpar, story makes up for it
Well, fuck

bros why is the limited edition so fucking limited...

>phoneposting
>resetera
you need to leave

Fuck the hate, I'm really looking forward to this

If this ends up true I hope IS fucking implodes. The map design is the most important part of Fire Emblem.

If they put all the effort into story and art (lol) and neglected the meat of the game I'm gonna REEEEEE

This actually sounds good, so there’s a 100% chance it’s fake as fuck

Literally smash leak tier.
>TRUST ME BRO MY DAD WORK IN MIYAMOTO OFFICE!

>phoneposter
>neopedophile 2.0
fuck off

>no children
Dropped

I am too. I love how customizable the units feel even though I'm a fag and always need to do every first playthrough with the canon choices

based

>WILL IT BE KINO?
if the gameplay is shit then no.

this feels like a controlled leak to build hype and draw attention away from how shit the game looks

>The map design is the most important part of Fire Emblem
Are you kidding? Every map devolves into baiting the enemy AI into attacking your big guys anyway

>There are LGBT supports/relationships, moreso with female Byleth than the male version (but there are still some for the male version)
>Lynhart should be bisexual at the very least. He has quite a unique character that delves beyond his sexuality.
Fire Emblem confirmed sjw franchise for leftist tards.

Attached: 1557848567921.png (323x570, 214K)

Yes, the gameplay experience is always the same in every FE game, you cracked the code.
Fucking retard

I LOVED the gimmicks in Fates. They threw a spin on everything and were really fun for the most part. Map design is key to enjoyment

More like a dating sim lite experience catering to fujos and yurifags

I loved SoV and found the maps in that game to be fine. If the maps in Three Houses are even slightly better than that I will consider this game a 10/10 almost no matter what so I'm already happy with my purchase.

>link to reddit
>nobody cares
this board is finished

Attached: 1408638896825.jpg (555x555, 600K)

Famitsu already confirmed there would be gimmick tiles, so at least there's that.

I honestly love the graphics so if this is all true than the game will be the best game of the decade for me.

YURI BROS

99.9% of posters on every board of Yea Forums uses Reddit. We all like to pretend we're epic and only post here but in reality we all enjoy reddit kino

>The maps are actually pretty subpar from what I've heard
OHNONONONONONOONNONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NU EMEBLEM STRIKE AGAIN

You dropped this

Well, if you are not the original leaker, you link the source, usually.
Some actual leaks have originated there.
What the fuck did you expect?
It's not he linked to a top 10 list or site drama.
Linking retardera, that was pointless

Lots of actual information from Famitsu

gonintendo.com/stories/335363-fire-emblem-three-houses-massive-famitsu-feature-shares-tons-o

The map design thing seriously has me deflated. I hope this leak is false and the story ends up being shit but the gameplay/maps really good....

Attached: 1535686544750.png (388x412, 262K)

You are too young to be posting here

>I loved SoV and found the maps in that game to be fine

Well, you are certainly the target audience then

So basically waifu amie is back but classier.

>people actually care about the maps and gameplay in FE games
Fuck that, give me more info about the petting mechanic and which characters we can fuck

will they split this into 3 games to milk it for more money?

You mean Old Emblem strikes back, surely?

My fucking God, please be true

Nice

>""""LEAKS ANOUT FE""""
>None of it its about gameplay mechanics just about the shitty waifu bait
jesus fucking christ they should just branch off like SMT and Persona and maybe save this fucking franchise

zoomzoom

>FUCK GAMEPLAY!
cringe

>FEtards are redditors and resetrannys
The absolute state of this thread

The leaker guy said it was just in his informants opinion that they were bad. Anything opinion based here like that and the quality of the story should be ignored probably.

I hope
I want Mercedes but don't want to pick blue lions

Looks like IS cant focus the money on both art and visuals or story and writting

Its either one or the other

>The school setting is just a facade
Nice try fucko. Call me when I don't have to swallow any gormless Japanese horseshit AT ALL.

I'll accept that I'm trash by asking this. Can I wife Edelgard?

A: Yes. As both Byleths.

They just said this on Reddit.

GOTY CONFIRMED

FE fans are the worst people in existence

Attached: 1554338939449.jpg (1200x1054, 223K)

The games are million sellers now, you attract people from every fucking trashheap

>literally nothing about gameplay
>YEAH GUYS THIS IS LIKE FE4 STORY EVERYONE LOVE THIS ONE RIGHT? HAHA
>also maps suck
Whoa......epic im so hype now!

Attached: 1557623598092.png (380x467, 14K)

I've been playing FE longer than you, mate.
FE2 and FE4 have the worst maps in the franchise alongside Awakening.

There is some gameplay stuff. He said mounted units can't use knuckle weapons and that Claude's canon promo rides a wyvern.

>reddit
>resetera
get out of here you fucking faggot

Attached: Great Teacher Onizuka - Lesson 84 - 13~01.jpg (800x622, 95K)

>linking directly to reset era
When did you realize /pol/ isn't the problem?

Attached: 1545172002589.png (702x170, 35K)

I'm 28 years old so if I'm too young then we are all too young.

Attached: ghnhgnnhg.png (1329x288, 28K)

>there are LGBT supports/relationships
aaaaaaaaaaaand dropped

Attached: przadlak.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>LGBT tranny shit
LMAO no, fake as fuck.

Yeah I am and I am happy that I'm being catered to.

DON'T QUESTION, CONSUME PRODUCT AND ENJOY STORY OVER GAMEPLAY

Yeah, 100% fake.

All these "leaks" sound like someone's shitty wishlist

>lol the story is actually good this time!
>lol there are no kids in this time!

Sounds like complete damage control and just a bunch of pandering points towards the main criticisms that fans had about Fates.

Attached: 1490631933626.jpg (338x305, 78K)

Fuck off. This information is on Reddit which is also shit but you instead decide to post a Resetera post of a Reddit post? Fuck off.

As long as the maps aren't as dull as Echoes, it should be alright. Just give them different objectives. However, I don't see who this Catherine is and is there a way to not kill the other students?

I don't play videogames for gameplay. I prefer a better story, narrative, characters, and art.

>can fuck students and Edelgard as FMC
Oh well, guess I'll play it after all.

Why nincels always make fake leak about their games?

Attached: 1557608234951.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

I don't believe any of this.

Because nobody cares about leaks for Sony games.

End your pathetic fucking life.

How do you even fucking read reddit? Do I have to scroll the whole thread for OP post?

Attached: 1547470746768.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

>I will not be able to make babies with red house leader
Haha, good job taking away one of the reasons I was considering to get this game. With the artstyle looking a bit odd to me, I'm just gonna pass.

Big if true, but it sounds really wishlisty.

Speak for yourself nigger. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

same reason they are always the ones making mock up concept art for their switches.
Autism.

>fire emblem is just about sexuality and otaku pandering even when they remove the breeding bullshit
jesus fucking christ man this series is still alive but at what cost

>fire emblem is now a tranny series
Jesus Christ what the fuck happened?

Yep, this shit reeks of SJW tranny shit wishlist.
>Ummmmmm the fanservice is there, but not Camilla and Tharja tier
>And ummmm oh everyone's bi.
>No children too xd

>that dead look in the father's eyes

3 Houses looks like garbage.

Attached: 1557419319451m.jpg (1024x1024, 236K)

get out of here and dont come back you piece of shit tranny

It's his fault for not raising his son properly. He deserves it

omg shut up!

It already was with Fates.

It's funny that rather than cheering about the lgbtq stuff they're mad about the time skip and dating students.

Resetera and reddit links should result in an instant permaban. Fucking jannies you weak willed faggots killed this site.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Poor dad, he's really wondering what the fuck he did wrong.

We can't always have another Conquest in term of maps and after Fates in general I would be fine with a bit of a better story this time as long as it's not another Awakening/Birthright routefest or even worse Revelations I'd be fine with Radiant Down 2.0

>implying you have any real say when the state and society gets a hold of them

>just straight resetera and Reddit link in OP
fuck off

Attached: 1557759091835.jpg (960x544, 38K)

>"The maps are pretty subpar but the story and characterization make up for it"
So the game is shit?

lmao panic

He said map design is bad.

That's the opposite of what most people want

>there will be times when a child is born with a large crest, out of the blue, though nobody really knows why
The fuck is that supposed to mean?

Trannies aren't people, all they want is DUDE REPRESENTATION EVERYONE'S LGBT!

This game isn't getting a worldwide release right? How the fuck would some literal who American get this info then? Stuff with maps? sure. Combat? sure but some real specific deep stuff? I don't believe it.

Obvious Nintendo shill that saw the hate the game got and is trying to hype people up.
>yeah guys there is no children like you want
>yeah guys the fanservice is tone down!
>yeah guys the story is on par with FE4 everyone favorite FE story!
Pathetic

A single person's opinion on maps is meaningless.

Think the Holy blood mechanic from FE4, but with crests.
There's big crests and small crests. So far it looks like Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Hilda, Dodou have small crests and Hubert and Dorothea don't even have crests. Felix does have a big crest.

The map are better than SOV.
Btw, OP is not gay y se van a puta que los pario lol lol lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-103727_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 685K)

>linking to text posts on resetera and reddit without any proof
Typical nu-FE trannies

Attached: ferankings (2).png (1216x1221, 1.82M)

Didn't he specifically mention its more like Awakening or SOV? That'd be a pretty big indicator we're getting poo

Which is funny because FE4 story is fucking garbage. They must be one of those people who never actually played the game or thinks the story is good because "muh barbecue + incest"

It's obvious bullshit.
>Hey guys I won't spoil Edelgard's story
>Oh hey guys here's Dimitri's story.

Why the fuck are the trannies era posting here ?

>The story is great
I beat that leak is a marketing stunt to get people interested again because they know the game looks like shit and nobody wants to buy it

He specifically said that it's better than those, but still "not good"

>linking restera and reddit
>mobile website screenshot
do us a favor and just kill yourself.

what a terrible ranking lmao echoesfaggots are the worst

Doesnt this sentence alone disprove the OP alluding to child units? Or do you guys think it's stated about the current protagonists when they were kids?

The fact that he's giving very specific info like supports which are almost always left is a surprise should be a huge red flag.

FE4 in a nutshell:
>Who are you?
>I am Exposition Dump!
>I see! I to am Exposition Dump!

>the maps are shit
And there goes everything. Echoes and Awakening were fucking garbage games exactly because of that. I don't give a fuck about the story or its characters only pathetic virgins or women cares about those.

Why would they bother going to the fire emblem reddit then, the place where most of the people likely to buy the game regardless of quality are? Who are they trying to convince?

By LGBT they are referring to yuri and BL you fucking retards. It's to pander to otaku and fujoshi because theyre the target audience. Welcome to anime games you complete morons.

It literally says the maps are subpar and nothing to write home about, while the leaker says it makes up for it in the story and "characterization". Meaning no Camilla and Tharja people is a plus even if the maps are shite. Not that I'm batting for more Camillas, but find it hilarious for months 3 Fujoshi Houses was hailed as a return to form.

>IGNORE THE BAD GRAPHICS, BAD 2D ART, BAD ANIMATIONS, BAD QUALITY IGNORE ALL OF IT
>Because the the gameplay will make up for it
>The gameplay is actually pretty by the books simple and not that great TBQH, but the story and gay shit are better!

Resetera trannies will eat this fujoshi paradise up.

Attached: Just fuck up my franchise 3 houses otome edition.png (803x650, 478K)

yup

>resetera
>reddit
Holy shit I thought fags like you are just Yea Forums's boogeyman.

So I was right to think it won't be worth playing....RIP FE...again

Attached: 1553276933318.gif (600x331, 3.5M)

>90% of his replies are ''I don't know'' ''maybe'' ''im not sure''
REAL LEAKER IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

End your life

Attached: 1551340774695.jpg (750x731, 229K)

and Fates maps were shit too

I played Fates because I like the gameplay a lot. FE has never been about the story, so I'm not sure if I like this approach.

>Sexuality

Who gives a fuck ? Why is that relevant in an FE game ? Fuck all these self insert titles.

You can't reason with secondaries. They just want another fake outrage to shitpost about.

Attached: 1557888377195.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

It means there are more gay characters for both the male and female avatar to fuck. They don't care about the gameplay and map design being a Persona calendar (confirmed BTW) or simple as fuck, they just want gay shit.

Attached: fe3mistakes.jpg (2496x1828, 1.36M)

Let them scream and whine about imaginary stuff. It's not like they own a switch or buy games anyway.

Touching was removed from the game because eating a jellybean can get you fired and smeared as a creepy molester on Twitter

flirting while ugly is always sexual harassment.

>a bloo bloo it’s ruined

Good. After Awakening ruined the series in the first place the nu-fans deserve to have it ruined in turn.

You certainly won't get that from any fire emblem. If you played any of these for the story alone your a fucking idiot.

RD ruined FE

This. Though you know localization will make it SJW tier faggotry though.

>muh mental health
>muh sexuality

Can these people literally talk about anything other than how much they hate themselves and how fucking gay they are

Attached: 1542565853376.png (1416x515, 69K)

Are you actually implying it isn't the grandpas that are complaining?

Attached: 1557688326012.jpg (1209x441, 255K)

RD was flawed but it wasn’t markedly different in style or design to PoR.

So essentially they took out most of the elements that caused the series to become popular in the first place?

>Some faggot on reddit with his source as ‘Dude trust me’
>Literally says things like ‘I want that to be a surprise’ and ‘I’m not allowed to say’
Why does any ody believe this?

If nothing else in this is true, I'm fine with not having any broken child units and having support conversations done via a classy tea party.

>he says on a website full of tfw no gf faggots, MGTOWs, kissless hugless virgins, people who hate their fathers etc. and whose humor tends to revolve around the despair of existence and how we're only here to suffer a short spell before dying

y-yeah, haha, we're so much better than those faggots!

>that reddit and resetera threads
Is fire emblem the series with the biggest LGBT and trannies people in it?

Nobody liked the children in Fates and in Awakening they were just "ok"

The grandpas aren’t complaining about the sudden lack of fanservice bullshit, no.

The difference is that shits a joke and if you actually use it to identify who you are you’re a pathetic loser.

Listen to yourself. The game isn't this SSS+ tier quality strategy game, it's pretty mundane from what it sounds like and it won't be as deep as you think it will be (probably not even as good as Awakening and Conquest seeing as the Dynasty Warriors formation mechanic is braindead stupid). But that's alright because anyone complaining isn't gay like you?

Three Houses has nothing going for it. Not the gameplay or the presentation, the fuck's wrong with you faggot? Reply to me with your text blurry as fuck, just to match 3 Houses's quality assurance.

Attached: embzqhvapeu21.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Wrong, everyone liked Ophelia.

Pity about the Gaidenshit maps but if the mechanics are good hopefully it won't be a trashfire like Echoes.

So its LGBT shit

Literally looks like that FF PSP game that came out with Episode Duscae.

Where is that one poster that kept claiming the gameplay would be good.

Arguably Dark Souls 2 has better textures 99% of the time than 3 Tree Houses

>the mentally ill faggots in /r9k/ /pol/ /lgbt/ /mlp/ etc. are a joke

No, we're literally just another shithole like the one you cried so effeminately about. If you can't see that, you're probably just a faggot retard.

The whole child cast of fates except for Soleil, Ophelia and the two beast girls were literal whos that nobody remembers. And only because Soleil and Ophelia had Inigo and Owain, popular Awakening characters, as parents.

Yes user I’m the retard for not identifying with those losers.

Man, you sure showed me.

>the maps are pretty subpar from what I've heard
That's all I needed to hear
See you next time, IS

I like how in that resetera thread on page 2 they're complaining about sexism in SoV

They fucking ruined it, all they had to do was make an FE more akin to those before Awakening, and not pander to the fucking sjws. And what do they do? Make every character a massive faggot, what the fuck Nintendo? I expected better of you.

>hey guys you know everyone hated Fates story right?
>lets make 3H have a good story but shit gameplay surely nobody will complain about 3H having shit gameplay lol
>next FE
>hey guys you know everyone hated 3H gameplay right?
>let's make the next FE with good gameplay but fates tier story and writing lol
Japanese devs

So Old Emblem was just two games instead of ten? Ok retard

>make a "these people" statement that lumps large swaths of faceless, poorly identified people into one big group for your easy dismissal
>don't like it when Yea Forums is accurately described in your own "these people" way

Yes, I did show you, you're just too idiotic and emotional to admit it.

>All they had to do was make a game like the ones that bombed

"#58
I wish the story was better, I really do. Awakening was mediocre and Fates was outright awful. SoV was a step in the right direction, but it was still full of sexism."

Attached: 02d.png (532x360, 69K)

This is proof that shitposters will cling onto ANYTHING to shit on FE all because their most favorite character didn't get into Smash. You doomers are pathetic.

Attached: 1515809923587.jpg (352x369, 47K)

This.
>all they had to do was personally satisfy MY desires, fuck you Nintendo I am the most important guy on Earth!!!

Meant for

>lack of fanservice
>marriage confirmed
>gay and lesbian confirmed
>focus on story and characters not gameplay
>''tea time'' replacing patting
Sound like right up nu-fe fags valley

>Multiple lgbtq+ supports
lol ok.

The more I read about this game the worse it becomes. How is it even possible?

Attached: 1556046461892.jpg (378x301, 106K)

>IS is the developer for both Paper Mario and Fire Emblem
>Paper Mario Color Splash, for how bad it is in the gameplay aspect, is a pure treat to the eyes and completely nails the artstyle
>3H looks absolutely terrible
How

Man you really are too stupid to understand any form of satire.

You really need to go back to those people you were just defending, I don’t think you can survive for long outside your hugbox.

Thats strange.

My dad ALSO works at nintendo and he said this guys full of shit.

Attached: 1555508979948.jpg (1280x960, 136K)

>muh dick
>muh boobies
>muh anime waifu
Wow we're just like them!

>lack of fan service
>adds gay supports

Attached: 1556461484100s.jpg (102x125, 3K)

Although Fire Emblem GBA is my favorite FE largely because the maps were great, I'm not going to discredit this installment just yet because some leaker claims the maps aren't good. There's tons of mechanics that make up the game other than map design.

Are you honestly trying to convince me that the mental illness pervading the entirety of Yea Forums (a website I've frequented for 13 years) is satire?

Attached: 1268475559282.jpg (800x600, 237K)

Those are just sjw weebs, same shitty people, slightly different interests.

>vergeben tier of ''I have informants trust me bros''

Attached: 1550106995024.png (488x320, 24K)

That actually sounds promising. I was going to hold off on getting this because of the school setting, but now I'm on the fence again.

>The waifu element is dead because all the girls look like shit due to the bad artist
>The actual thinking part of a strategy game, the maps, are actually subpar/passable at minimum
>Awakening and Fate friends expecting children going to skip it once the news gets around
>The entire presentation looks worse than niche PS2 JRPGs
>Nintendo ready to ram your ass with DLC is almost guaranteed based on how the paths are worded with Edgelgard having 2 while the others have 1
>Characters having the same exact body type and pose, Bethesda and Bioware games are better than this

So who is FE3 Houses for exactly? A developer's pet project?

Attached: 1557897378006.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Fates had shit gameplay too on top of shit story.

FE4 has such a fucking cool premise, I really hope they can remake it and fix the gameplay while maintaining the maps.

Attached: sfc_fire_emblem_4_world_map_of_jugdral.jpg (1600x1138, 845K)

As a deranged yurifag I'm happy with these news, I don't have a switch though

Attached: 1554635405680.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Leave nigger, we will not submit to the faggotry of reddit.

>all these people whining about the maps potentially being bad
Honestly if I gave a shit about gameplay I wouldn't be playing an FE game.

Attached: 462281715876888576.png (112x112, 26K)

So where you whining about this shit in the last game?

you have to go back

But they were added in Fates

Your new FE audience ladies and gentlemen

The game is getting a worldwide release and it comes out relatively soon so I don't think it's crazy that someone would have info on the game.

>dating students? Preorder cancelled, fuck off with this degeneracy
>props for includong many bisexual and gay characters though
Every fucking time. I hate resetera so much

You don't need to. This shit's getting emulated anyway.

He has a point. Tictacs Ogre exists. FE is for waifus and EZ mode

So oldfags are just shit eaters that don't know what a good game is like?

Does this game have any antialiasing on the characters?

I can't believe sjw weebs are a thing but then again I should be surprise every single fucking tranny on planet earth are obsessed with anime.

>dating students? kino!
>but this gay shit is for cucks and trannies, preorder cancelled

why are you reading it then

Tictacs Ogre is also fucking dead.
I hate it.

Was Awakening your first FE?

Does his dad work at Nintendo?

>that picture
Fucking hell, i hope this game bombs

Attached: 1497640543614.jpg (289x166, 9K)

I knew the maps were connected, but on the actual fucking map too? Damn

Begone tranny

Most people here shat on the school setting at reveal though

I've played since FE7 and the only ones I haven't played are FE1 and 2.

>So who is FE3 Houses for exactly? A developer's pet project?
A pet project would have way more effort put into it.

It's a neat aspect but it also makes the continent feel smaller, even if the maps take forever to traverse

True but it's cool to pretend we hate reddit. Honestly if Yea Forums upvoting and a way for it to default give a unique ID to stop people from samefagging I'd stop using reddit

Are you implying awakening is good? lol

>>all these people whining about the maps potentially being bad
>potentially

lol, here's the new word the trannies are going to latch on to. Oy vey every time I see a new thing about 3 Houses on the internet, its almost always bad and disappoints me. I basically gave up on this after the January (or was it Feb) Nintendo Direct. They aren't going to salvage this mess of a game at all.

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-gameplay-screenshot-58.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Who the fuck cares about the story in FE?
I play it for my SRPG fix.

Pet projects are known for having effort in them at the very least.
You can see tons of little things added to every aspect of the game in those.

No, clearly FEfags haven't played a single video game outside of their series.

Sexuality is one of the least interesting things about someone, why does retardera worship it?

>FE
>strategy
oh no no no

>trust me the story is going to be dark!
Am I crazy but I feel like I remember people saying that about Fates too. I swear I saw people saying the story was going to be more dark and yet we got...yeah that shit.

>SRPG fix from a completely half-baked and unengaging series
Sad...

>that ground texture
So is it raining there or did the developers forget that the ground is not in fact made of plastic?

>tfw I learnt of feggit thanks to Yea Forums

Attached: 1539072543623.png (259x288, 10K)

>I’m totally an oldfag too guys

Please stop, this is embarrassing

Oh there he is the Barry of FE threads has arrived.

What is embarrassing is how you can't actually disprove anything I say because it's the truth so you resort to shallow, lazy "criticisms" like this. I'm not an oldfag "like you" because it's exceedingly clear that you aren't one to begin with, newfag.

This. Reddit and 4C are practically the same shit

Are those things on the lower right supposed to be bushes?

Attached: 1526917101455.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Is anyone else low key praying that Petra, Edelgard, and Sothis will team up and fart on your face in a dating cutscene @ S-rank w/ one of em???

I don’t have to disprove anything, only a fool takes anything posted on this site as fact.

So we're in agreement if the Genealogy games get remade for E3 the Fire Emblem franchise still has a future even if 3 Shit Houses stinks up the bed?

Attached: 1wwne2k.jpg (1080x1079, 838K)

It seems as though we've reached an impasse. Well played.

Attached: 1357004904520.png (944x679, 63K)

Fuck off gacha tard

>bushes?

I got your bushes right here my familia. More here, dualshockers.com/fire-emblem-three-houses-class-skills-translation/ have fun, Neku.

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-gameplay-screenshot-54.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Why is the ground so weird in this game? It feels like characters are floating. I think it's because there aren't contact shadows on where the character is standing. Also they should probably rework the engine to have higher detail upclose in textures and then have the shitty blurry ones in the bg

Why do all of the grass textures look like somebody took extreme close up photos of lichens and moss instead of, you know, actual grass?

>maps are shit
Well it's a blunder then

Attached: too much coke.png (2134x1486, 1.15M)

Because the material used on the ground is wrong
The way it reflects light makes it look like plastic instead of dirt and grass
It's also very lowres
And the character outlines make it seem like they're not even part of that world

>posts gatchameme
>bro i'm a grandpa

>look like somebody took extreme close up photos of lichens and moss
Classic Omegaforce
I remember how FEW had pictures of actual rocks as a ground texture

>not knowing the golden rule of the site you’ve allegedly been using for 13 fucking years

You played yourself.

So by Subpar does that mean it's all route the enemy because if so I can live with that if the story is good.

>phoneposter making thread about resetera and re**it shit

>phone post
>resetaredit

kill yourself

>if the Genealogy games get remade for E3 the Fire Emblem franchise still has a future
Genealogy is not a good game.

Fuck off, Camilla was unironically the worst addition to the fucking series and Tharja was a close second. Fates in general was the lowest point for the series.

IS should've stuck with 2D.

Echoes was and I'm sad to see Three Houses with Gaiden-ish maps too.

>DS games
Nope

So we went from garbage, to worse garbage, to absolute garbage, and now we're at garbage that ascended past all forms of garbage before it.

Watch this be the FE that reverts Awakening reviving the franchise.

>Echoes was
Like hell it was. Story and characters in Echoes save for Faye were better than basically anything in Fates.

>goes beyond his sexuality
At least read the entire sentence, dropout.

Tell us how Camilla triggered you so badly.

This leaker is claiming that Claude is getting redesigned.

What a load of bullshit anyone who believe this is a moron.

>Watch this be the FE that reverts Awakening reviving the franchise.

I'm fucking laughing, that belongs in a George Lucas documentary. They are going to hit the panic button if this starts under-performing (as expected) or they'll stop localizing them if only the Japanese fujoshis eat up this 3 Houses garbage; including a skip a map button.

Attached: $60 Switch masterpiece fujoshi paradise.png (373x562, 194K)

>Awakening reviving the franchise

All I needed to hear. All fluff and no substance, just like SoV. Thank fuck I never bought a shitch.

Echoes' fault was being way too faithful to the original when it came to map design.
That and not balancing arts, even if on paper they're a better alternative than how skills are usually implemented.
If we had maps on the level of the Deliverance maps I find it hard to believe anyone would be complaining much about the game.

>Le ebin triggered meme
user, not everything is about being triggered. She is unironically a shit character whose only saving grace is her tits.

It actually did, sadly. It sold the most of any fe before, and apparently if it didn't sell well Nintendo was gonna shelve the franchise

Are you talking about Camilla or Lyn?

>Fates is a 2 for story
It might have had some serious flaws, but a 2?
The fuck are they smoking

Attached: 1241241241.jpg (1205x1032, 326K)

>fire emblem got famous with waifus
>now it has no more waifus

welp, I'll love pirating this steaming pile of garbage.

Can't wait for all the gay dudes to be all generic fujoshit or barashit, with not a single feminine dude or trap.

Seems like you’re a fag user. She also flies on a Wyvern and can use magic and axes.

Why do Camillafags always default to Lyn when she isn't even brought up?

You're right, should have been a 0.

So is this leaker reputable or just faggots making shit up
Also OP hang yourself for linking those shit websites

What makes her a shit character?

No, Azura was because her being forced into a story that should've been about Corrin and his two families ruined it.

>some
The WHOLE story is a fucking flaw.

2 is a very generous score to give Fates as far as story is concerned.

I'm not gay and I hate all the fujoshit as much as the next guy but I unironically think only Male Byleth, the new swordsman edgelord, and the old professor are the only good looking characters in this game and they're all male. So much of the cast is just so insufferably ugly. Oh and the female teacher is passable, so that's about 4 people out of the cast of 40 something. Christ, what a dumpsterfire this artist created. I'd even take belts and zippers man designs over the majority of Three Houses's cast. Yes, even post Dirge of Cerberus belts and zipper man designs.

Attached: 1557671270675.png (800x801, 426K)

I thought Yea Forums hated those types of characters now.

Because they are smashfags

>He thinks this disgusting thing is attractive/passable.
Your tastes are absolute trash, dude.

I'm not a fan of either.
But Camilla at least has something to her beyond looking pretty. Your description doesn't fit her.

>FE has never been about the story
Get a load of this newfag

She is literally just yandere, mommy and onee-sanfag pandering wrapped in one with no other significant qualities that aren't sexual. She is obsessed with the player and her whole character revolves around them.

>"with not a single feminine dude or trap."
>Implying there isnt gonna be more
I'm ready

Attached: 9yPHHKe.png (296x290, 141K)

>UGGHHGHGHGHG BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GUD CHARACTER BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Ironic weeb.jpg (2048x2048, 425K)

The Linhardt guy mentioned in the OP posts is a trap if that rumour is to be believed. Everyone assumed it was a girl.

>story was better
>Alm was mollycoddled and circlejerked even more than Corrin was
>the only person to go against him suffered a fate worse than death and then died too

So you never actually played the game, good to know.

Raphael is perfection and we'd better be able to woo and win him.

Attached: Raphael.jpg (774x1200, 122K)

Yes I did, and unless she has some super amazing support that I neglected to get then she is exactly as I described.

So did you just hammer the A button to skip all the dialogue scenes?

>Thread with OP linking resetera and reddit
>It's absolute shit
Sounds about right

What, did you not like the fact that the entirety of Conquest's plot only happened because everyone magically became retarded and Aqua wanted to see thousands die?

Fuck off back to resetera, tranny

Dude. Nobody takes any of this shit seriously.

so who gonna be daenerys in this game?

No I didn't. I the only route I never played was Revelations because by then I was tired of Fates' story. Please show me where it is that this amazing characterization is that Camilla has that I missed.

Can I butt in and say I hated Camilla before I played Birthright and I found her to more tolerable in by the end compared to how fucking single digit IQ retarded Xander is? Even Leo and Takumi have better character arcs than Xander and those two are certifiable middle child fuckbois. Camilla has bad clothes, no debate here, but personality she's nowhere near as high as Azura the Constant Liar and Xander the Autistic Screecher.

Here's the big difference
Corrin
>Indecisive fag
>goes with the flow
>lets others (Azura) take decisions for him/her
Alm
>takes matter into action
>active protagonist
>actually leads
Would I like to see Alm suffer more consequences from his actions? Yes, that would make the story and his own arc of becoming a king that can unify the nations of Valentia better.
But he's undoubtedly a much better protagonist than Corrin could ever hope to be.

Could you get any more random buzzwords into that hissy fit, child?

Right at the very end of revelations. You gotta play through that asap

That's because you actually played the game. A somewhat one-dimensional waifu character is preferable to the idiocy that the other characters spouted.

Attached: except for my dad, iago, hans, a good half of the army, and who knows how many others.png (1067x639, 1019K)

>Camilla has bad clothes
So many homosexuals on Yea Forums.

Edelgard, probably

40% you resetera discord tranny. Google the rate.

I really hate Xander. He's fucking defined by his utter moral cowardice and unwillingness to actually change things

Conquest is the dumbest fucking story I've ever experienced in a Japanese game and I'm a huge weeb.

>A somewhat one-dimensional waifu character is preferable to the idiocy that the other characters spouted
>Sugar coated shit is better than just straight up shit
Wow, what an upgrade.

>letting your wife dress like a whore in public
>letting your children dress up like a whore in public

Two yikes out of me!

Attached: shd28c4ly2p11.jpg (1456x1747, 319K)

None of the girls in FE have particularly deep characters, I'm not sure what you're expecting.

>guy makes a totally reasonable argument
>and then there's this retard

lmao.

She literally walks around with her panties visible.

That underboob belt makes it bad regardless of your opinion on boobs on screen

Yes, you're right, in a series with otherwise very sensible fashion and armor Camilla sticks out like a sore thumb.

Attached: hawkeye.png (634x1162, 751K)

What does that have to do with me?

>yandere, mommy and onee-sanfag pandering wrapped in one with no other significant qualities that aren't sexual. She is obsessed with the player and her whole character revolves around them.
Sounds good to me. It's not real life user

When you have characters from games like Geneology who actually go through shit and don't dress like literal whores (without it being related to their profession) then that statement is an outright lie.

Have sex

>BUT THIS IS A MALE POWER FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>A desert warrior
>A princess of a kingdom that is constantly shrouded in darkness and is probably cold too
Wow, totally comparable.

Real leak here. They got some stuff right but
>Maps are comparable to Path of Radiance
>Very few objectives are route enemies
>All romance is player-sexual.
>Game time: 35 hours
>1 route
cap this

Context is important too you know, brainlet.

Do you not see the issue with walking around almost naked in a desert?

Whoops

Attached: 5C387DAB-70C2-45B6-B33F-93019497F33D.jpg (700x1000, 91K)

Corrin was also stuck in a war between 2 families, Alm literally just moved North and ended up killing his father.

just end your fucking lives

Attached: 1553533008986s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

>the gameplay sucks, but there's gays and mental health issues so buy it

Attached: 1552792261968.png (996x1000, 107K)

At night? Sure, but he, like any smart person living in the desert, likely doesn't spend his time out at night. But we encounter him in the day time of a desert, a time in which he would most likley be wearing an outfit like that.

>9/10 story
>with a high school setting
lol

That's a very accurate tldr; of the 3Houses leak.

Again, context. Sonia was made to be sexual in order to seduce Brendan Reed and infiltrate the Black Fang so Nergal's own group could get in.

You do know that as royalty you can arrest and behead anyone who badmouths your wife and kids, right?

>boob accessories make things so bad!

>MUH SEXUALITY
yeah, it's shit, also fake and gay, GET THE FUCK OUT PHONE NIGGER

>retardera and reddit
Fuck right off you faggot

>crap, the other insult didn't work, i'll try this one instead!

>Links to Reddit and Resetsra giving them as revenue
>Not many people get mad about this
Yea Forums is confirmed dead as a board.

>SRPG focuses on story
>9/10

(lol

>he thinks it's fine to go naked in a midday desert
Smart

>I'll walk around in the blazing sun without any protection for my skin! That is a smrt ting!
Yeah, you're stupider than dirt.

>more girl-on-girl
>but less fanservice
my dick can't decide.

Fucking hang yourself.

Era is mad there isn't a specifically only gay character. kek are they hating bisexuals now?

Seems like people don't hate stupid characters and retarded designs, but rather just selectively hate them when they're applied to cute girls. I wish they'd be more honest about it.

Based

>reddit, tard era
I piss on your soul you filthy son of a bitch, consider the rope

Aaaaaaaaaa stop shitting on Fates I actually really liked it.

I never understood the popularity of the Nohr cast. People go "they are flawed and deep characters" but Camilla is literally just suffering from PTSD and Xander is a mega coward who relies on Leo to get things done.

You're on Yea Forums, remember, hating women both real and fictional is one of the board's requirements.

>the maps are actually pretty subpar
>but the story and characterization make up for it

Attached: 1556774664686.jpg (1000x1322, 181K)

Nice bait lol

>People go "they are flawed and deep characters"
I have literally never seen anybody say this.

A warrior without a shirt is infinitely less dumb than a princess with her panties visible.

There's someone on NoA Treehouse streams who is always sperging out about how much they love Xander. All 3 Fates game would improve if Xander wasn't in the plot at all.

they should've just made the game for 3DS if it was gonna look that shitty

Camilla has axes and magic and great movement
Xander has huge defence and a 2 range sword
Leo is meh

nice get

Attached: 1502148142063.jpg (300x324, 16K)

You can tell that the FE fanbase is fucking trash when the thread is largely whining about relationships.

Resetera links should get permabanned

Attached: 1552954431054.jpg (772x534, 51K)

>Corrin was also stuck in a war between 2 families
And did nothing about it, just went with the flow
Whenm s/he decides to help his Nohr family, the bastard never fucking plots to overthrow the idiotic rule of his fake dad, never tries to use his influence of the influence of his sibilings to gain ground within Nohr itself, no, instead he genocides Hoshido because Azura told him to
>Alm literally just moved North and ended up killing his father
Because they were at war and he took action instead of sitting there twiddling his thumbs

Now compare them to the Hoshidan cast

Yep. A setting of school, College age, and how dare they have relationships?

Resetera is praising the gays and no more giant breast women. Resetera vows to buy the game now because of gays and mental awareness. Yea Forums is mad the maps are shit and the presentation is distracting because its shit.

Mental Health and Sexuality are perfectly fine topics to build a story around though.

Even in birthright Xander is still pathetic
>fight corrin to the death for the sake of his zombie dad
>elise intervenes and dies for it
>xander bitches out of life and lets himself be killed because he can't face up to what a colossal fuckup his life has been
He has no idea if he wants to be loyal to his father, the rest of his family or nohr as a whole. Which would make him a decent character if they didn't airbrush over it all

The yaoi ships better be male protag topping cute twinks instead of being bottomed by barashit I swear to fucking god

>Muh honor sword autist that still can't deal with rebellions in his own territory
>I was sad so I trained really hard with a spear
>People like you more than me it's so unfair
>B-brother...
vs
>Muh honor noble knight who actually doesn't care about honor and simply stands there and watches while the kingdom he supposedly loves is ground into dust. Threatens to kill the main character when they want to dispose of the tyrant
>PTSD case who wanders around in revealing clothing and constantly wants your affection
>People like you more than me it's so unfair
>Why can't everyone just love everyone?

I'd say they're about equally retarded honestly.

>people aren't pointing out that op posted resetera and reddit links, two groups that are killing this board from the inside out
Fuck this place, fuck nintrannies, fuck niggers, fuck jannies, fuck minorities, and fuck twitter users

Attached: 1541150459813.gif (300x577, 72K)

>hey I know every detail of the game and can comment on the story structure and gameplay!
>uhhh, restore staffs? dunno if there's any of those lol
Fake

>- the Fodlan calendar has 12 months, an each month corresponds to a chapter in the story
>"five year time skip"
Leak is fake, everyone go home.

>all these shitposting
Who would have thought Three House managed to have shittier thread than #FE

Looks fucking rad. Looking forward to playing a new fire emblem

Why the fuck would buy a strategy game with atrocious production value and bad character design for the story? There are thousands upon thousands of fantasy stories that you can experience that will cost less time and money than Outhouses will, and plenty of them will probably be more satisfying. A good story is a nice thing for a game to have but it needs to be supported by other elements. If the only thing that's supposedly good about your video game is the writing, then you're in the wrong medium.

Attached: 1549627317583.png (240x221, 94K)

The bigger joke is playing FE for the story, which hasn't been passable since FE1.

They should've let us fuck Leon's boyhole instead of Niles

Hold on to hope, kino might just be back on the menu

The only based post in weeks.

You've made this post ten times already, we're discussing the games, go away.

Yeah I'm right there with you. I even go so far as to name my characters Robin or Corrin

IS usually doesn't let character designers design clothes or armor, and the sprites look nothing like the character designer's usual works, so I guess she literally drew them naked and that's it?

No matter how the gameplay turns out some internet yards will still call it shit

Because in those other mediums you can't make your favorite male character fuck your favorite female character.

>GAY GOOD WE WANT MORE GAY IN OUR GAMES

For what reason?

Oh no I'd see his face posted tons of time but never actually saw what he was reacting to...

Attached: 1551792642704.png (1280x738, 258K)

Yuri and BL is the same shit, i didnt want this stupid fucking waifu shit in my Fire Emblem anyway, but now its turned up to 11 with everyone being gay for no reason. It just doesnt make sense.

Redpilled desu.

It's a fake out your sexist drumpflet. It's a dark story after...delete this...

Ryoma might be a sword autist but he still has his priorities in order unlike Xander. He doesn't randomly decide what's more important depending on the scene

Fujoshi are and have always been FE's biggest source of money, it's only natural that they'd hire an otome artist that makes ugly girls and add a bunch of cute guys and gay relationships, they know who is their audience.

Fujos
Same reason when you hear Otakus say "We want more waifus in the game"

If any of this stupid shit turns out to be true im just going to fucking kill myself. They'll have put the final nail in the coffin of what the original FE was

>resetera
Stopped reading there.

>immediately rushes to Cheve to get sweet Nohrian pussy without telling his siblings at the beginning of two out of three routes
Ryoma definitely has his priorities straight
Fuck Hoshido

>tfw the gothic horror leak about fates wasn't true but this shitty leak ends up being real

Attached: 1513509803993.gif (170x196, 919K)

I don't get why people hate the art so muc. Yeah it's not as good as the Fates/Awakening character art but it's not the unfappable summertime saga level garbage peoplle are making it out to be

Hiring an otome artist is perfectly fine, I just wish they had hired an actually good one instead of one that is famous for their ability to draw soulless eyes on everything.

Attached: totally sane and well-adjusted individual.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>the father's forced smile
I wonder why of all things we as people can easily recognize which smiles are real and which ones are fake

Genuine smiles are reflected in the eyes. His eyes are screaming for help.

>Ryoma only fails to get to Cheve in conquest because you beat him before he gets there
He really wanted Scarlet to ride his wyvern

don't forget
>assertive tomboy pussy
Ryoma is his priorities straight.

I love how in denial you retards are. We all know you have one reddit tab open at the same time as 4Channel. Hell I use reddit even more than Yea Forums these days it's better for discussion and reading news.

You smile with the whole of your face, not just your mouth

>Directly linking to ResetEra and Reddit
>Using ResetEra and Reddit as sources
>Posting a screenshot of ResetEra, and a mobile one at that
Fuck off, phoneposter.

Attached: Back to Reddit.png (600x736, 517K)

Okay everyone post your current tabs right now with no changes.

Attached: honestly the rest of my tabs are just as cancerous as reddit lmao.png (1916x1078, 156K)

I use reddit for niche shit that never gets talked about here because the user-created boards format facilitates it. I would probably just use cripplechan for that purpose if it had a bigger userbase and wasn't a glownigger honeypot.

>gay screenshots at du

Attached: 1487885642191.jpg (872x873, 36K)

>gameplay is shit
>dark and violent story
>minimal fanservice
no wonder gulagera loves this "leak". But In any case I'm not interested. Have zero confidence in modern-day IS. In particular FEH made me wonder if their writing team is even coherent. Good lord it's been consistently trash-tier

Attached: killing white babies is ok - reset era moderator.jpg (640x1024, 77K)

>trannyera
Kill yourself out of Yea Forums

>linking to reddit and resetera
I hate this fucking place

Big yikes from me if this is true. Let's up it's bullshit.

Holy shit how can a website this pozzed exist?

>it's better for discussion and reading news.
yeah, so long as you adhere to the tired old mainstream thoughts and enjoy idiot mods curating your newsfeed and thus worldview. Reddit used to be pretty good but the moment the leadership starting taking millions in VC money from China and trying to "expand the site to a wider audience." the place was fucking dead. Have fun with your gutted shell I guess.

Attached: 1552761195112.png (357x361, 62K)

>yeah, so long as you adhere to the tired old mainstream thoughts and enjoy idiot mods curating your newsfeed and thus worldview
That's exactly what people here want from everyone, too. Look at all the people who cry and rage when others like what they dislike.

Are you joking? Waifu will always win

>reddit
>resetera
>phone

Attached: 23213214.jpg (185x273, 9K)

Attached: 1557731249667.png (800x801, 362K)

Hey, I didn't know Nintendo was making a new Style Savvy

have sex

You get bitch and moaned at on reddit your comment gets hidden with a billion downvotes while you get bitched at here your post has a million (you)s and more people will see it because it stands out with a million replys.

Her and the loli dragon are the only good designs in the game.

I wish, Style Savvy Switch when? I want to relive the cycle of jewing customers and buy expensive clothe all over again.

The story was still garbage and if story is the sticking point for you in a fucking fire emblem game you're playing the wrong series. Yeah, story shouldn't be dogshit like in Fates, but the game overall was a thousand percent better due to the gameplay than shit Echoes.

>this K-POP bitch
>good design
Are you blind

This, being "merely better than Fates" isn't something you should boast about. Echoes story was still pretty awful.

>but the game overall was a thousand percent better
10 times 0 is still 0

doesn't change the fact that people are the same in both places

@incels itt: have sex

also this game looks like shit

Attached: 1557855965035.png (414x600, 126K)

Yea Forums is hardly mainstream, though funnily after ages here I've found this place to be an accurate predictor of where the mainstream will go.

>Look at all the people who cry and rage when others like what they dislike.
yeah no shit. There difference is that here you get your voice heard and you can talk to everyone else on equal ground. On reddit the moment your opinion deviates you get purged. Either through having your shit put into downvote purgatory or outright banned. You used to be able to go into the comments and find something good, but these days it's more some mindless regurgitation of what the community expects. There are some smaller sub holdouts but I've seen this before and it's only a matter of time before they capitulate.

Anyways, enjoy your honeymoon with the place I guess. Remember this post when you inevitably run afoul of the hidden "good poster" rules. Oh, and protip: replace the 'r' with a 'c' to see what the mods have deleted. ceddit.com can be pretty illuminating in the right threads.

>the mentally ill gay brown person has such a tragic backstory (parents got murdered :()
>in a shocking twist, the students at military academy from rival nations have to fight each other later in life
>it's super dark, guys,which means it's good
Yeah, I'm thinking this is a cringeola from me.

have sex

>fanservice toned down

cancelling my pre order.

Fuck off nigger tranny retard janny

>Yea Forums isn't mainstream

>Yea Forums is hardly mainstream
Oh you sweet summer child.

>K-POP bitch
And that's a good thing!

Attached: crush.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>Yea Forums isn't mainstream

This isn't 2009 anymore.

>shitera and leddit thread
>500 replies

This place is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=NUEpA_M-ZQo

>there is gay shit that means LGTB support

Gaijins so retarded I cant stand it
FE always had a fujo audience, Marth is a fuccboi
This is neither new nor has anything to do with faggotry support they include it because females masturbate to it, its porn, its fanservice it is NOT activism

But hey this cultura differences act in nintendos favor I guess

>there are people who actually think this
>they literally don't believe when you tell them they're wrong because they think you're just "le epic shitposting my dude XD"
I'm dead serious, leave and never come back. You and people like you are the reason this site is so fucking shit.

Attached: 1554805950895.jpg (722x467, 89K)

Nigga you gay.

Please die
Fucking die

>First 12 or 24 chapters are school setting
>Ending of section is breakout of the "war"
>Time skip
>Next 12 or 24 characters take place five years later outside of the school setting
wow that was hard

Stop posting Resetera "leaks"

Attached: go back.png (800x480, 206K)

Would that prevent your suicide?

Attached: 1415838692846.png (500x574, 194K)

>get to play as hot mommy
>still get to bang best girl
sounds good to me senpai

you don't fit in either, discordfaggots

CUMMIES

Attached: ShikiCasual2.png (480x535, 63K)

This thread reeks of estrogen. FE is truly lost.

>K-POP shit in my high fantasy
Nigga you blind.

>maps are shit
where were you when fire emblem was kill?

>doubling down on the fag shit
I can believe it considering the hideous fujo artstyle.

>also this game looks like shit

Phone games running Unreal Engine 3 look better than FE 3 Fujo Houses.

I didn't know my secret eau de toilette was in an FE game, maybe I should check it out.

To be fair, FE4 had shit maps with terrain that is meant to frustrate the player

I though Conquest was kino...

Radiant Dawn was a pet project and people praise it for being....

Fuck off, stop scapegoating and leave. Reddit has no place here.

>LGBT
can we just drop the T already

It came back in stock like twice. If you weren't on it, idk what to tell you.

Who actually likes clicking color squarws for 100 hours

What a shit series

Me

No. The parasite has grown too big. Remember when Valkyria Chronicles got localized and a feminine guy character was translated to be trans in the westacuck version? Dark times ahead.

>school setting is just a ruse and serves as a way to customize your starting units
>actual game is traditional FE fair
I fucking called it as soon as the game was announced. You're fucking retarded if you didn't see this coming, compared to every single FE released since Awakening they've been super cagey with footage and have been showing the same things over and over again.

Attached: 822.png (819x745, 251K)

Resetera is that place where people defend that games should have a "skip gameplay button", so...

They want every game to have that historic mode Assassins Creed had aka no gameplay and just infodumps.

Is nobody going to point out the obvious? The leak is fake because it makes no mention of the turnwheel coming back when the last trailer made a big deal about hinting at it.

Not that I believe the leaker but why should he mention something that is already confirmed?

Leaker said one thing that willl prove himself is next thing that will be shown is a crest turning into a beast. Like some kinda experiment that makes humans into laguz.

So shitty artstyle, good story?

I don't know. Fates is actually a really dark story - it's also just fucking stupid as well. I suppose stupidity and evil go along with each other to some degree.

I'll hold judgement until the game comes out but man when the fuck did the three rival nations think raising their kids in the same fucking military school was a good idea

Is there any historical basis for this? I mean I can see marriages for political gain but this would be like if Hogwarts was just training for a battle royale

>>(Dimitri gets an eye patch and more rugged hairstyle)
>Literally Punished Dimitri
Unironically the only salvagable character

It's only been alluded to and it's kind of a big feature, it seems weird to leave it out.

So is there any chance to change our unit's look?

Attached: 1548920635994.png (232x216, 3K)

>a 9
Oh boy I am gonna shit on this game so hard if this is not true.

>"DUDE IT'S DARK LMAO"
Unless we will be able to be a genocidal warlord who murders and conquers with pleasure, nothing is dark about any of it

We don't need to play as Sigurd for the game to be dark my man