>play as a girl character. text chat like a girl
>people are nice to you, give you free stuff all the time
>that one guy that persistently tries to tell everyone you're a dude
>people ignore him

Attached: 658.gif (232x226, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj68dD1ZeAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Girls are usually toxic as fuck. I knew a girl who played LoL and she was always flaming everyone and got banned multiple times.

>play girl char cuz cute and male looks creepy
>git gud
>ppl inv to grp
>someone says "lets go guys... and girls, it doesn't matter right haha"
>everyone agrees
>I'm the only unconfirmed guy
>feels awkward and I don't say anything
>I'm now low key treated as the girl of the group for months
>I felt really special

I understand playing as a female character to bust your nut every now and then, but this shit here is a slippery slope that may well lead to chopping off your dick.

Ur a faggot.

I'm sexual attracted to women user.
I just liked the attention.

That's some gay shit you defenitly some kind of fag. Men dont want attention like that.

aren't you doing this for my attention faggot?

No you faggot. I'm telling you its gay to want attention from other men for being a girl. Cant you see how thats gay AF?

That has nothing to do with gender, 90% of the LoL player base is like that

You guys are gay for each other

>ask question in discord
>no answer. Completely ignored

>ask same question with female name and pic
>get a polite greeting followed by a very thorough 3-part answer

You just said he's a girl. That's not gay. Can't you read your own post?

It's always very cute if they give you the extra nice treatment and praise everything you do while also trying to show off at every opportunity they get to impress you.

Attached: 1529973136638.jpg (983x720, 77K)

/repressiongen/

>play a dude character
>text chat like a dude
>blend in seamlessly and no one suspects you
>you get to play the game and make normal friends without any of the weird baggage people create when they are around a girl
>the only person who ever figures you out is another girl doing the same thing and you keep each other's secret

Attached: 1526009606499.jpg (972x972, 131K)

Plot twist: You two are the only guys playing.

>I felt really special
They really have it good don't they...

Attached: suicide gender coverage.jpg (500x636, 42K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>pretend your a girl on the internet
>get free stuff just for existing
>people want to e-date you
>use their nudes to blackmail them for more free stuff
pretending to be an e-girl is almost easy mode. actually being one is easy mode.

Do people still fall for that? Goddamm, how? It's decades we have stuff like that.

>wanting to be a girl means you want to be a tranny
Maybe if I was born 1000 years from now where you just swap the brain around

Attached: trans regret.png (1409x4387, 651K)

Yeah I don't get it either, it's not like games are locked to text chat anymore or that it's normal to have no mic

They weren't just gushing over me being a girl. In fact, I think they were scared to bring it up.
They were, careful with their words and actions around me.
It was different and amusing, but most of all nice to see the effort and thought into how they treated me. Like they all agreed that they could not afford to offend me and were so grateful whenever I was around.

Everyone online is a dude and I treat them/call them as such, and ignore any protest otherwise.

Attached: 1334872155757.jpg (256x320, 38K)

My only guess is that the teenage thrist is so strong it hinders the capacity to be rational when you read a girl's name or see a girl's character.

it's betas of all ages really. I had men in their 20s and 30s under my control. It's really something funny.

>Someone unironically asks me if I'm a guy
>I unironically say I'm a guy
>Unfriended afterwards
F-Fuck you too! I didn't want to hang around with you anyway.

>asks if im a guy or a girl
>tell them im as manly as they come and pick female characters (for the ass)
>he says that im too nice to be a man

Attached: 936.gif (480x270, 2.15M)

I know some people who would do that to literally everything they identify as a girl.
How do you even turn like that? I am a kissless virgin myself fyi.

That's because you're probably a faggot. He wouldn't have had to ask that question if you weren't.

Based.

I was a teenager who wanted free games & attention and didn't have a grasp of the consequences or impact

who's the faggot if he's trying to e-date someone based on their pixels? some people need to get a life or get with the program

i spend a lot of time at the grand exchange in runescape and it's disgusting to see how many boys and men fall for the charms of obvious dudes playing as a female character.

> pretend to be a guy on internet so no one acts weird or it gets awkward
> lack of attention is soul crushing
> create fake persona of girl to be noticed and get free shit
> people connect it to old account, get called a creep and gay and such for pretending to be a girl

I can’t remember what layer I’m on help

How do you manage to fuck that up 3 times?
Suicide isnt that difficult, at least, in terms of the mechanics involved

>pretend to be a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl online

youve seen nothing

and for the record I never play as a female in any game given the choice

I was asking how do people become orbiters actually.
Don't blame you, honestly if I knew how to act like a girl I'd do it for the free shit.

>play as girl
>join guild
>make lots of friends
>have fun playing the game with everyone
>don't join voice chat because shy
>suddenly multiple people start asking if I'm a real girl
>don't answer because I don't think it's important
>people insist they need to know
>tell them I'm a guy
>"Oh that's cool"
>everyone stops playing with me after and barely speaks to me again
T-thanks gents.

What if you detach yourself from every character you make and just roleplay based on lore and backstory? You’re basically a writer and it’s much more fun than just playing yourself imo. I’m a girl who play both male and female characters equally and I roleplay depending on what race and background they are. I got bored of playing myself idk.

e-coochie, social ostracization, etc.

That's what you are supposed to do in ROLE-PLAYING GAMES but people are retarded.

>play weebshit mmos like Ragnarok Online and FFXIV
>play with a large userbase of women
>nobody cares and just plays the game

Attached: 59392c526e9f3b4e9440832244a9cb629aa5b78c.jpg (1024x597, 71K)

I mean, if that’s people find fun I’m not going to judge. But I never really understood it.

I did that same thing
I talked with this dude I played with for a few days and opened up a little about my passion for that game
dude invited me to their group/clan
A week later I get invited to a group chat and they are there.
All of a sudden the most beautiful voice starts speaking and it's her, the dude.
My heart started pounding so hard I couldn't hear the chat anymore
I didn't know what to talk about with them after that, I'd just feel myself melting every time
It was great listening to her endorse and praise me every once in a while

>don't act in any particular way
>not uncommon to be assumed female
I don't get it, I don't ever insinuate or imply that I'm a female.

This but it's because we know from experience the women tend to be fujo hambeasts.

Girls generally don't want to kill themselves, they do it so people notice them, not always in a self centred sense though they are just extremely social creatures so being isolated is antithetical to their emotional base. Men who try to kill themselves are ashamed of the fact for the most part and generally only attempt it when they mean it, the last thing they want is attention. This is generalising of course, there are drama queen men and serious women that defy the norms.

>play as a runty DFC character with flawlessly cute face sliders
>bunny hop absolutely everywhere I go
>dump shit tons of cutesy kaomojis into the text chat
>flatly state that I'm a dude whenever anyone asks because I'm not a manipulative faggot

Attached: 1546299118452.gif (700x375, 3.97M)

I find it hilarious when someone assumes the avatar represents the player. This fucking zoomer generation does it too often.

vr is a gimmick

Come on dude our gen did it too

I find it hilarious that people think you need to play a character who shares your real life sex even when you're playing a cat or an orc or some other fantasy race that doesn't represent you in real life at all.

Attached: 1543361209286.jpg (2048x864, 246K)

>text chat like a girl
What? Do you yap about your fingernails or something?

Attached: 1546227202728.png (300x188, 22K)

One day I will understand how the fuck this is still a thing.
I played as boy characters myself when I was younger and I literally never assumed once all those girl characters online were actual girls.
I just don't get it, what stops anybody from being a male and making a female character? Why would I assume anything based on that? Of course a videogame character isn't the real person, it's just unnatural for me to confuse them.

What is Playstation Home?

I had a female freind during Vanilla WoW, everyone always tried to get with her.

Come to find out she lived near me. We never met, but I remember her fondly. Name was Lomelindi. Hope her life turned out well.

Attached: 1541056961488.png (1280x1297, 1.48M)

Funnily enough you don't even have to try hard this if you can settle for the shy girl type. Just be polite and use a few smileys here an there. Don't write too much - less is more. Don't react too much if somebody flames you. Avoid replying aggressively at all cost. It gets easier to bear with time because you get people defending you if you stick around. Basically just try to be an overly nice person instead of an cringy edgelord as usual.

LARPing as a trans, OP? Is this how you resolve the cognitive dissonance of wanting to be a tranny while also recognizing that trannies are just mentally ill fags who aren't getting the necessary help?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj68dD1ZeAI
waifufags BTFO everywhere even in shitty normalfag tv shows
how will they ever recover

yikes this didn't age well

>Pretend to be a grill
>Rise up through the ranks x4 faster than regular players
>Become an admin/moderator
>Gain everyones trust except this one guy who attempts to lead a crusade on me with a simple goal of proving I'm a guy.
>Nobody joins his crusade
>Even get a girl member to fall in love with me (actual proven girl)
>Proceed to manipulate everyone against everyone
>Betray and rob the whole guild of their possessions ingame
>MFW confronting the guy who kept trying to persuade everyone I wasn't a girl

Attached: OAdOG44.gif (245x200, 969K)

she looks like a squirrel

why are there so many repressed gay in this fucking medium
I just want another video game crash