Tonight's the night

>hopes
>fear
>expectations

Attached: thisone-1557843977291_1280w.png (1280x720, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPNS1Fb1l8c
youtube.com/watch?v=n6rJRfvRwto
youtu.be/CGafP6tdgjk?t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4URpyRphA
youtube.com/watch?v=AGfK3j0SFkY
youtube.com/watch?v=cBjKgqRggHE
youtube.com/watch?v=CdBMW0rr1fY
youtube.com/watch?v=NFIEpZD3enk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BxhjIxJrE
youtube.com/watch?v=60c_N3h1_f8
twitch.tv/nintendo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fear
I mean the worst they could announce nothing, game seems to just be a direct upgrade from the last one

>show off the amiibos
>mistakingly show Steve’s amiibo
The salt would be lit

>Hopes
More costumes, a better way to search for stages and idk some new features i guess ?

There really isn't much room for innovation oitside what we've already seen. I'm just glad they're getting this out of the E3 presentation by making it's own Direct.

>>fear
No amiibo costumes. Or even worse, no costumes.

>fear
no costumes, fixing some glitches that actually have a neat interaction (e.g. canon- noteblock warp)
else it's pretty much looks like only to be an upgrade

>hopes
Online co-op and online co-op editing
Co-op local player and co-op local editing (3DS actually had this)
Angry Moon
More themes
Pre order stylus for NA
Rating system and filter online
Triangle run blocks for walking up walls
Smooth UI
Able to preview an entire level layout during and after editing
More unique 3D World stuff

>fear
The online will suck dick and the random Mario levels mode will be autorunner and kiddy spam levels again

>Expectations
The online mode will suck and half of my hopes come true

>hope
A way to share a whole pack of levels to be played in a set order, so you could make an entire fangame basically and let people play it in its entirety
>fear
There's not a lot more level elements other than the ones they already showed off
>expectations
There won't be another new game style, 3D World is the only one

Gimme dat world map creator

>hope
don't care about anything else just make him playable

Attached: 113.gif (274x249, 214K)

I have literally no expectations, I doubt it will be longer than 10 minutes.

I wish it was a 3d forge mode

It's 15 minutes

I'm really excited! Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
Please let costume marios come back!

Attached: nikki in smash.gif (600x600, 199K)

how long until it's on?

I hope they cancel it and tell soiboys to fuck off

never happening
even the most intuitive 3D level editor is 10x less accessible than mario maker's 2D editor

>hopes
some type of overworld map editor to tie your levels together and some kind of co-op multiplayer
>fears
NSO is needed to play other people's stages
>expectations
NSO is needed to play other people's stages

Have only NSMB style. mm1 is nothing but nostalgia tripping boomers spamming mario world everywhere

Let me link/import my wiiu stages so I don't have to remake them

in 35 minutes

zoomie woomie make a boomie post

>Super Mario Land theme
>Make 3D levels in Mario 64 mode
>4 player co-op even in Mario 64, also battle modes in 2D and Mario 64
>Reggie is a playable character

Attached: 8oilx7onf1w11.png (1024x976, 1.57M)

3 pm pt/6pm et, 10 hrs from now

Due to overwhelming feedback all styles now have their own physics and isn't tied to SMB1 anymore.

Is it just a direct exclusively about SMM2? Or are they gonna show other stuff too?

Any news regarding two player since Luigi is heavily featured in the marketing this time. More amiibo costumes and unlockable ones for characters that don't have amiibos.

there wont be a secret roster reveal for smash at the end of this

>hopes
custom music making
>fear
they didn't improve the level sharing and finding in any way
>expectations
NSO is needed and the level sharing/finding is handled through some clunky app

Why the fuck wouldn’t NSO be needed? Goddamn it’s 20 dollars a year, how poor are you?

its not a fear though, I have NSO so I don't really care

if nintendo wanted to compromise they'd require NSO for uploading levels but let non-subscribers download them

I want him back

Attached: 07B13BA7-3472-4A17-AA7D-E25DE24148B5.png (449x685, 4K)

>hopes
Overworld editor to link the stages
>fears
No improvements in the stage browser
>expectations
More ways to complete a level, multiplayer, more challenges like 100 Mario

god i wish

>hope
SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 2 BABYYYYY
>fear
Costumes not returning
>expectations
Being able to ride the car the koopa rides in on the boxart

>hopes
Charging Chuck
>fear
No Charging Chuck
>expectations
No Charging Chuck

post what
>playable characters
>enemies
>bosses
>powerups
>platform types
>obstacles
>level settings
>other features
you want to see in this game

>hopes
overworld/map maker so you can make a full set of levels
multiple playable characters you can force-spawn people as for variety sake
more different level finishing requirements, "collect x coins" was already revealed, maybe even more
a really REALLY good online community hub for this that makes it easy for people to find cool stuff but doesn't make it so only big youtuber e-celebs populate the front page with their instant +930590234 likes on all their courses
online co-op (doubt it)
can make courses while docked. I don't want to undock my switch just to make courses and don't see why using sticks to place stuff would be so bad.
Can make the preview image of the level something of your own choice so people don't get spoiled on something

>fear
bad online hub for sharing the levels
can only make levels undocked with touch screen
no costumes like the first one had

Attached: 1321730020641.jpg (1262x853, 181K)

>playable characters
all of them
>enemies
all of them
>bosses
all of them
>powerups
all of them
>platform types
all of them
>obstacles
all of them
>ability to make a few subworlds maybe, advanced camera control, more themes etc.
>better level browser, multiplayer, more challenges

>hopes
Lots of new enemies (if possible all of the original games), all power ups back, more stuff is interchangeable between styles.
>fear
Sidegrade, pokemon style. They remove a bunch of things to make it each game feels "unique", this ranges from mechanical aspects to aesthetics aspects like SMB1 costumes.
>expectations
Multiple characters is exclusive to 3DW, stuff we have seen in the initial trailer and cover is 90% of new content.

Honestly, I'm okay with them changing it so that some things only work in specific styles.
While I appreciate the "just change the theme and watch everything change from NSMBU to SMW" or whatever feature, I'd probably rather have each style be as good as it can be with access too all of its possible themes etc.

Like okay maybe if I do a winter themed NSMBU level with ice blocks and shit I can't just "swap" it into the classic Mario style. But I'm okay with that.

User generated content games on other platforms don't need an online sub.

Yeah but Switch Online is also not even half of what PS+ costs, so it's alright.

and their online infrastructure and features are 1/4th of PSN and Live's, so if anything NSO should be $5 a year

PS+ has zero good games so it should be free

they need to lock features which are free on other platforms behind online sub just so it has any value at all (save backups, UGC level downloads)
it's okay when nintendo is jewing me though

I agree with the save backups being scummy, but did you realize that PS+ does that too? Backing up saves online requires PS+ as well

So in how many hours is it happening

You can back up saves locally to a USB stick without PS+ or XBL. Not possible on switch, there are no local backups at all

>hopes
Bowsers, infinite Bowsers per level. Also I want to be able to hide Bowsers inside blocks.

>fears
No amiibo costumes or costumes at all

>expectations
Some nice surprises. This is gonna be my GOTY.

Attached: 1557223875702.gif (772x824, 444K)

>It's just a shovel knight scenario again

Gonna be my GOTY too, I know it.
I already loved the first one and put an absurd amount of time into it. Both making my own stages and just playing through thousands of stages made by other people.

SMM2 already has so many things shown and revealed that I asked for, it's like a dream come true.
Now they just need to nail three more things for me
>good level search / online
>(permanent) costumes in all styles
>can do everything while docked without the need to undock

>can do everything while docked without the need to undock
That's most likely the case, the item menu is a wheel so you can easily choose items with the analog stick or gyro controls probably.

yfw playable Bowser

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

All I want is for Switch players to engage in a "Wii U prayer". Before they boot up their console to play they must have five minutes of silence. They must close their eyes and cross their arms while muttering "thank you Wii U owners for allowing this game to exist, for supporting the company during it's most trying time, so that I may enjoy the fruits of your labor."

>hopes
online co-op playing and creating
amiibo costumes in more than just the NES style
more new themes
improved search functionality for levels, able to search via title or creator
equivalent of miiverse messages
>fear
it's just mario maker 1 with more shit in it except it has a worse online structure
>expectation
it's just mario maker 1 with more shit in it with a slightly better online structure
>pipe dream
Mario 64 style

Not happening.

If costumes are back in SMM2 are they gonna keep everything from SMM1?

based
make captain syrup a boss too so she can gain relevance to get into smash

It could happen!

thanks for beta testing PIIU owners
god i regret buying my wii u

Some of the things people have done with Mario Maker are insane to me
youtube.com/watch?v=n6rJRfvRwto

His voice is grating but man. How do people find this shit?

Attached: 1423509470613.png (428x546, 188K)

Why did we get a Mario 3D Land theme instead of a Mario 64 theme

I would have came buckets

I'm excited. I never got the first Mario Maker, but have always been interested. After the amount of fun I had with the smash bros. stage builder threads, this looks so much more appealing now.
I want them to really sell me on this tonight.

because 64 is a twenty year old game and its visuals have aged like shit

I love this guy and his autism

yum yum mushrooms, HOOray

>regret
Not until Pikmin 3 gets re-released. Then, maybe.

Hopefully a smash reveal

I hope to god there are poison mushrooms across all styles in this

>>fear
It will require a subscription fee to download levels.

>fear

It'll be a by the books slapdash port with the NSMBUDX cast being playable and the 3D World theme as the only deviation from the original despite the fact that 3D World had Peach and Rosaline and Run had Daisy.

Mystery Mushroom walk-ons might change but no plans to Mario-fy guest characters in full -- like no Cat Lucina, Tanooki Sonic or Fire Captain Falcon

Cat Mario CLAWS into action!

Don't make fun of based Ceave.

>hopes
That all the old mario maker levels still carry over so I don't have to rebuild all my old ones from scratch, or at least an ability to import your old levels but you have to tweak them to be functional now
Pre-order stylus for NA
Multiplayer editing
>fear
It's just an overview of what Mario Maker is and how it works for everybody who skipped the WiiU, with maybe 1 or 2 new generic elements included
>expectations
New playable characters reveal, showing off some of the new mechanics and talking about a few things we've already seen in the trailers

I feel like it's time to move past your fear and start coming to terms with this one. Though I hope I'm wrong of course

Post things you personally have contributed to SMM2

I sent Nintendo an email last year asking for a winter/ice theme, a desert/sand theme, the night theme, clear pipes, vertical levels, seesaw platforms and big bullet bills.
They clearly heeded my request and have thus added all of these.

What have YOU done for video games, hm?

Attached: 1357972415095.png (134x110, 13K)

youtu.be/CGafP6tdgjk?t=33s

Attached: 132630105353-2.jpg (250x241, 28K)

64 is the most iconic 3D Mario and a staple to the series along with 1, 3, and World

3D Land looks the same as New Super Mario Bros. I think a low poly theme would have worked a lot better.

3D World, not Land.

And it's because Mario Maker is based around 2D Mario tropes, which the 1-Up Studio games followed.

I kinda wouldn't count on this. It would be so weird for Nintendo, but Minecraft saves on Wii U can be transferred to Switch which has a pretty different version of the game so it's plausible. I just really wouldn't count on it though

>Angry Moon
?

this is a great idea

That's pretty much the only way this game can find success while requiring the service, considering its poor adoption rate.

Which are coming back?
Will we get any costumes for other styles too?
Will they make costumes something you can just "set" players to instead of binding it to powerup mushrooms?

Attached: SMM_Costumes.jpg (592x645, 155K)

I hope for the supercrown to be in and turn bowser into bowsette.

Wii U was worth it for the few games that haven't been ported and the ability to play everything that has years in advance, as far as I'm concerned. If Switch ports weren't full fucking price maybe I'd be a little more miffed.

If they actually gave us Megaman, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Kirby and maybe Link in ALL styles from the original Mario to SM3DW that would be so fucking amazing.

Imagine making Megaman themed stages in the SMB3 style or Sonic levels in SM3DW style etc.
Ahhh I wish this would happen.

my biggest hope is that you can download levels to play them on the go when you're offline

3DS MM didn't have it so i am scared

Attached: fullsizeoutput_37ac.jpg (660x743, 82K)

I just want costumes for most for most of the new amiibos that came out since then
>K. Rool
>Ridley
>Off the Hook
>Poochy

>64 is the most iconic 3D Mario

It's the pioneer and forerunner of 3D Mario but it sold fairly weak in Japan and its play style has a steeper learning curve than most Mario games, 2D or 3D. The idea is making pick-up-and-play levels that are true and honest to their respective games. 3D World can be restricted to a 2D plane without losing much whereas Mario 64, even if restricted to a 2D plane doesn't exactly have the kind of power-ups that'd fit for Mario Maker stages (all of which are time-limited and two are invincibility based) and a lot of the charm in 64 was more or less being able to explore in 3D while SM3DW focused on stages and giving 2D Mario a widened plane.

In short, 64 isn't coherent with 1, 3, World and NSMB.

Probably everything except for crossovers with non-nintendo stuff. I don't think Chitoge from Nisekoi is coming back for example.

>tfw have a spoofing amiibo tag so I can pretend I own any amiibo that exists and will ever exist
Just in case they lock anything behind amiibos..

I have no illusions about how unlikely it is to happen, I mostly just miss my old levels since I don't have a WiiU anymore and can't play them now.

This game is going to have a story mode, which will be a remixed version of Super Mario All-Stars. You have to play through the games in chronological order through an overview map.

Im expecting co-op mode
I dont know why

Couldn't you unlock all of them in-game, though? Having the amiibo just let you get it instantly.

Has Nintendo confirmed whether it is 2 player or 4 player yet?

None will be back, costumes are removed.

There was that giant gold mario or w/e you couldn't get

>hopes
Play as Bowser. Would be neat.

Why would they be?

I just want the Arino costume...

>hopes
it will be the same shit as always
>fears
it will be the same shit as always
>expectations
for it to be the same shit as always

if they add the rest of the Smash characters I hope Ridley is fucking huge

We are getting a super mario USA mode

where are the direct leakers when you need them

>Hopes
Mario
>Fear
Sonic
>Expectations
Mario

Attached: LOOK IT'S REAL.jpg (1748x1242, 150K)

>not a single person leaked this Mario direct, yet we're expected to believe them about smash characters being revealed a month later
This direct is exciting for several reasons

If they don't have everyone from Super Mario Run as a playable in NSMB/3DW styles, then they fucked up.

Hopes for slopes

thats racist

>Hopes
Be able to make your own maps and music and 2 player mode online
>Fear
DLC you have to pay for that should be in the game already
>Expectations
Just more of the same that came from Mario Maker on the Wii U.

Attached: 1557176026742m.jpg (1024x859, 53K)

Are you retarded.

>hopes
more choice over how things function. I want to be able to program an enemy to move and attack under very very specific circumstances for example. maybe because this is the sort of thing I do in the shitty little games I used to make in gamemaker
>fear
we get more content but no more depth to it and a lot of what they add could have been done in more complicated ways in the last game
>expectations
I think we're getting co op and previous point

>playable characters
Mario (duh)
Luigi
Peach
Toad (Blue and Yellow)
Toadette
>enemies
Charging Chuck
>bosses
Bowser Jr. on 3D World style
King Watinga
King Wart
Tatanga
>powerups
Hammer
>platform types
Super Mario Land 2's Halloween level
>obstacles
Don't care
>level settings
I don't know
>other features
Every costume is back
Every costume has their own special ability (Kirby can inhale, Link can attack with his sword, etc)
Song editor

Also, Sakurai is not gonna reveal anything smash related until E3.

Is just around 29 days left so get over it!

he needs to come home

Attached: WHERE.jpg (800x480, 48K)

>it's 2 am in my timezone
Fuck this gay shit.

He probably meant the angry sun/moon enemy. You know the one circling around

>Hopes
-Custom costumes (make your own character sprites for the costume mushrooms)
-Music editor (mario paint had one, warioware diy had one)
-Scripting system for stages, elements and enemies (it would be great if it allows you to import your graphics)
-Keep all the costumes, including the copyright ones like the KACHO.
-Smb2 style
-Free online

>Expectations
-None of that.

Russia?

>hopes
A MyMusic option like Smash with a variety of Mario music to choose

Wario

More Game and Level Theme choices

Toadette in the non 3d Mario titles as playable.

>fear

None of my hopes

>expectations

Same as above but Toadette at least.

Attached: Toadette.png (738x879, 407K)

>hopes
Rex from SMW
Boomerang Bro
Charvaargh is blarg in other styles
Boom Boom in other styles
Bowser jr is replaced by Pom Pom in SM3DW style
Koopalings
More powerups
User created worlds
Galoomba in SM3DW style in Cat suit
>fear
Those who don't have Nintendo Switch Online subscription cannot submit levels online
No Galoomba in SM3DW style
>expectations
Skipsqueak is replaced by Ninji in other styles
Co-op stuff
More stuff from SM3DW
Galoomba in SM3DW style

Attached: Galoomba.jpg (1280x1280, 333K)

SMB2 theme

Midnight in mine, will watch it anyway.

>Skipsqueak is replaced by Ninji in other styles
sounds like a good trade-off to me

Attached: mick.png (239x235, 53K)

I just want an absolute fuckton of enemies to choose from. People already did some wacky stuff with the more limited selection of enemies in the first Mario Maker, so I'd love to see what people can pull off with a much larger roster.

>hope
More variety in playable characters. You could make some interesting levels based around the jump mechanics of Luigi, Peach, or even pushing it to Yoshi and Wario. Obviously this has nothing to do with the Amiibo selection.
Bonus Captain Toad level maker mode.
More boss characters other than just Bowser and Bowser Jr, perhaps even with some basic AI editing to mix up their attack patterns a bit.

>fear
What we've seen so far is the peak of what we're getting.

>expectations
Low

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME IS OOOOOOOOON OUR SIDE

I would love some kind of portal that transforms the levels themes so you can play various themes in the same level.

>fear
a Mario character gets announced at the end for smash, I know it's irrational but I'm worried

Attached: 1554994234806.png (522x477, 101K)

Having multiple sublevels would be cool
Being able to "hide" the level overview from the preview screenshot would be nice too. Especially for puzzle levels or whatever.

>playable characters
Waluigi. Bowser? smb2 roster, of course.
>enemies
literally every enemy from the sml games
>bosses
koopalings, reznor, boom boom
>power ups
hammer, ice flower, tanuki, frog
>platform types
no idea
>obstacles
falling objects, traps in general
>level settings
no idea
>other features
costumes, above all else.

>Dive down a hill in a catsuit, go through the portal and it turns into a cape so you can keep flying now in SMW
I'd hate this even as a smashfag, I hate how much the game cannibalises everything else Nintendo

Attached: 1shxapjqepw11.png (640x388, 321K)

new franchises deserve the representation more, but you can never tell what nintendo will do. god forbid waluigi or geno get added

>hopes
Mario 2, world map editor, feature overload
>fear
a low poly mario 64/nsmb ds style
>expectations
thread stickied

I just want to be able to spawn players in my levels as Sonic, Kirby or Megaman. Themed levels ahoy.

I hate that both of them are meme tier when really they are perfect representatives for what Assist Trophies should be, minor characters that aren't fleshed out enough for a spot on the roster, but are important enough to get a guest appearance.

ALL STARS OR RIOT

Pipe Dreams:
>Remix mode
A ton of the more basic NES games are present (Think Ice Climbers, Balloon Fight, and the old arcade style Mario Bros) that you can do smaller edits to by adding Mario elements to them.
>RPG mode
Some RPG Maker esque rule-sets that allow you to make Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi areas.
>Kart mode
Same as above but you can make SNES Kart style racing tracks.
>Cross-over mode
Games from other popular NES and SNES era series can be made and mixed in with the Mario levels. Levels can be made so they can be completed by both Mario and the guest character in different ways.
>Advanced mode
Something that just gives players access to a ton of in-depth tools so they can make whatever game they like (ala Dreams or the Overwatch Workshop)

Slightly more realistic Dreams:
>Custom Overworlds/Hub-Worlds so you can make almost a full game to present as a playlist
>More playable characters than just costumes/amiibo outfits/Luigi
>A ton more boss characters and enemies.
>Can make co-op levels (only in the 3D World style probably)
>Paper Mario visual style (though it likely adds no actual gameplay differences)

>hopes
flame chomp
pokies
spike
fuzzies
chargin' chuck
king bill
mini mushroom
smaller variants of enemies (microgoombas, thwimps)
mega mushroom
penguin suit
ice flower
world map editor
second sub world accessed by vine
generally better online interface
>fears
very little of my hopes are real
characters that play differently from one another
night theme has low gravity by default
little options for music
>expectations
a marginally acceptable amount of my hopes are real

Skipsqueak’s whole thing is being immune to movement modifiers such as rails and maybe strong wind by making them run trough it and make a jump occasionally

Ninjis Just jump and throw shit

>Some RPG Maker esque rule-sets that allow you to make Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi areas.
Reddit has just cracked the code of Paper Mario TTYD custom areas and stuff, so we might see that coming soon at least. I doubt we'll ever see anything like that on SMM though

So this is just a 15 min video about Mario Maker 2?

I there hope is some form of graphical customization. Customization of palletes, enemy colors, different backgrounds ect. I don't want every smb3 level to look like every other smb3 level, or every plains smw level to look like every other smw plains level

Hope they leave in Arino. Haven't seen his show in such a long time, but hopefully his little costume stays in.

I never played the first so I don't really get the hype
but if doing this now means they won't fill their E3 presentation with MM shit like they did for multiple years in a row then great

>optional graphic and sound All-Stars skins for SMB1 and SMB3
>the ability to use any song anywhere regardless of game style or world theme (perhaps including some extra songs outside of the original source games and maybe even off-franchise music like from Zelda)
>if Mystery Mushroom costumes return, I demand Simon and/or Richter Belmont
>Wario as a genuine character (I know this doesn't have a shot at happening but it'd make me so goddamned happy)
>the ability to have co-op level development (like, being able to share a WIP stage with a Friend and let them expand on it)
>since SMM1 wasn't shy about having objects that didn't exist in original source games, I'd love to see obscure enemies and objects like from SMB2 and SML2 (gimme Floating Face goddammit)

Attached: Floating_face.png (319x296, 119K)

THE ABILITY TO TURN OFF DROP SHADOWS. This shit is mad ugly.

My Mom's Second Cousin works for Nintendo. They will reveal 8 playable characters in this order:
>Mario
>Luigi
>Peach
>Toad
>Toadette/Peachette
>Nabbit
>Metal Mario
>Pink Gold Peach

>hopes
that this Nintendo Direct is a containment zone for Mario Maker
>fear
MM dominating all the Nintendo Treehouse shit at e3
>expectations
a glorified Wii U port that'll get more attention than it deserves

well its disappointing so its probably real

the entire smash bros ultimate roster will be playable in mario maker

I actually want the Super Mario Allstars themes for SMB1 and SMB3

>it's a DUDE TRIAL AND ERROR LMAO .002% completion level

Attached: 1549283280940.jpg (749x749, 111K)

>ruins your super hard challenge

I’ll take a Mario character over anything from FE and Pokémon desu

even if its cat mario, metal mario or tanooki mario?

Mini Mushroom
10 minutes of telling us what we already know
Multiplayer

>Hopes
The Rayman costume found in the Mario Maker for 3DS. files to appear in this version.

If anything (which is unlikely in itself) they'll just give us a Mario Maker 2 stage, like they did during the Smash 4's run. We still have one extra slot on the stage select screen for ultimate.

>it's a ".002% completion level that's clear and obvious about what you need to do and you only have yourself to blame for not being good enough if you lose" episode
My runs always lose to these levels but I always spend hours trying to clear them afterwards

Attached: galo sengen.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

>Its a "Actually impossible but the author hid 7 hidden blocks that lead to a star" level

>Smash bros becomes DBZF
Make it so

Yeah, fuck you.

And I'm a big Mario fan.

>tfw nobody ever acknowledges or notices my levels
>make a shitty level that is literally just standing on one block as it zigzags on a track for the entire full timer
>no enemies
>no cool visuals
>no chance of death except for the timer running out (you have to make a blind jump to the exit at the end)

>open up game 2 years later
>level has 500+ stars

Attached: cat kek.jpg (345x565, 67K)

I really don't want another Mario, FE, or Pokémon character but at the very least a new Mario character could have an interesting moveset

Pappy van Poodle DLC confirmed

>Levelhead is cheaper
>has a much more versatile level creation engine
>has a much shorter delay between dying and restarting
>has actual ways to share your levels in-game instead of shilling on other websites

>does not have the mario name on it so it's doomed to fail despite being the better game

You clearly haven't heard of it before yesterday because you just repeated all of ceave's points

>playable characters
Yoshi (with the Flutter Jump and Tounge mechanic)

>shit that nobody has ever heard of is doomed to fail
I, for one, am absolutely shocked.

So another case that marketting your indie game is super important?

>Hopes

Mario Land 2 map creator is in.

>Expectations/Fear

It's not.

the Nisekoi ones definitely aren't coming back
goddamn, I still can't believe that Nisekoi of all things was featured in Super Mario Maker

Why would they be?
they're like, 6 sprites tops you need to draw each

This game had also FREAKING BABYMETAL too, and you think nisekoi is weird?

>Some RPG Maker esque rule-sets that allow you to make Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi areas.
Straight up impossible, it's not supported in the engine

>hopes
SMB2 theme
>fear
elements limited to specific themes
>expectations
half of the duration is explaining the basics to people who didn't play SMM

Attached: DokiShyGuy.png (589x560, 258K)

Hence why I called it a Pipe Dream.

Vertical levels would be nice.

>hopes
3D World port

Attached: 1531934131290.png (463x750, 710K)

Why would you hope for that in a direct dedicated to another game

Why not
It has 3D World graphics for the first time

user we already know the next set of amiibos.

How long until the direct again?

~6 hours

But I own both of them, why would I do that?

>NINTENDO GIVE ME MORE $60 PORTS!!!

I told them to give me credits for all the things you suggested

Honestly, other than muh 3D World, all they need to port is Wonderful 101, and then there is 100% no reason to ever have a WiiU ever again.

Costumes for all released amiibos, including stuff like cloud, solaire, etc. Banjo and steve will both get costumes in this with no amiibo in sight fueling smash debate for the next month.

that was my email you faggot retard stop trying to take credit

Retard here. I can't into timezones. Can someone just tell me how many hours are left until the direct?

Attached: 8247586.jpg (1149x894, 80K)

6 hours

5 I think. For future reference for Directs, find the broadcast on youtube and it should give you the time.

No wait, it's 6. I can't into math. It's 11 bong time.

6 PM Yea Forums time, so about 5 and a half hours.

cringe

Pikmin 3. But personally, I'd prefer a full-on trilogy. That'd still be a little pricey assuming it's $60, but it'd at least be more than one game.

its been 50 years, I think I've played enough 2d Mario.

>fear
The only thing I can fear of is that they will not let you play past levels from Mario Maker 1, I hope they let you do that like in LittleBigPlanet.

I’d just want more power ups.
Blue Shell, mini mushroom tanooki suit etc.
Every power up from the included themes added in.

I don't Fucking know.
I just want to play it already.

if they do end up making more styles from 64, sunshine, galaxy, etc. i wonder if they'll give them their own physics and unique elements or just make it a skin of the 3d world style with one different ability and power up.

>it's cheap so it's alright
Get some standards man

>hopes
Somehow this will tie in to Smash but I doubt it.
>fears
I'm indifferent to this entire series, so I don't care at the end of the day. Paid DLC would suck though.
>expectations
Just an entire rundown of the game so nothing is left unspoiled

>>fear
The only thing I can fear of is that they will let you play past levels from Mario Maker 1, I hope they don't let you do that to encourage people to make New levels with all the new features.

Wii U > Wii
Shit was actually full of good fucking games it's just that nobody bought it because who would want a second Wii?

3D World gets its own style because the life system is power-up focused compared to the other games, even Galaxy which is in the linear family as well, and outside of SMB2 gives them an excuse to bring in other playstyles like Toad and Toadette, and has a lot of "universal" mechanics like the clear pipes that can transport anything and permanent powerups that can translate well into 2D, Mario Maker gameplay.

Galaxy is similarly linear but its powerups are either timed or way too weird(Bee, Spring) compared to how Mario getting a cat bell or the super leaf doesn't really significantly change up his basic movement.

this + xcx

Rex and Pyra costumes please!

Attached: D6SmFTUUwAADTjK.jpg (940x1200, 149K)

a competitive mode that works like ultimate chicken horse where everyone place obstacles in a level and you need to complete it, as the game goes on the level gets harder

>tfw 5 hours

I want more info on links awakening

almost 4

Mario Bros. pvp with powerups. A race mode similar to the Nintendo World Championship match with Super Mario Maker. Little Big Planet style online multiplayer where people could join the same levels posted on the community.

The E3 thread is the other way, user.

>pay 300 dollars for switch and 60 dollars for game
>b-b-but it's only 20 dollars! what are you poor who can't afford 20 dollars thought you clearly can afford 360 dollars??

every time

I'd just love to be able to port my old levels in the sequel.
Even if I lose all my stats, it doesn't matter.

that would be super yikes

As a 25+ year old I have no idea how grown men can enjoy this. And this is coming from a turbo manchild that enjoys Pokemon and shit. I mean I'm genuinely envious. This whole "Create a kit" thing is so appealing to children but it doesn't catch my interest at all despite liking nintendo games at my age

Nah I don't want that. I want tabula rasa. An empty and fresh online level hub.

I don't want inferior levels made with the old options cluttering everything.

You sound like you have mental issues if you enjoy Pokémon but don't understand why anyone would enjoy infinite Mario.

ANGRY KOOPA IN A CAR

It means your lazy and don't want to create your own levels

>manchild thinking he can talk down to a manchild

lol no

>hopes
Luigi
>fear
Luigi
>expectations
Luigi

Attached: luigi happy.gif (640x360, 2.03M)

>create a kit
Mario Maker isn't like the LABO cardboard structures - it's basically just an official Mario level creator with elements from titles across the series that can be combined to make unique courses for others to play.

Chargin Chucks PLEASE

Also, i wonder what characters besides mario we'll be able to use.
The picture implies Luigi, toad and Toadette but if they have the 3D World theme, you would think Peach too unless it's Peachette instead

Attached: 1200px-Chargin'_Chuck_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png (1200x761, 778K)

Does anyone have a link to a countdown? How much time is left?

Attached: 1556295131599.gif (500x440, 166K)

>Enjoys Pokemon
>Thinks he can judge what other people enjoy
Okay fag.

3 hours 49 minutes and 17 seconds.

Thanks, user. Here's to hoping we get some decent moderation this time around. I want to play on something that took more than 5 seconds to make.

You want Nintendo employees to manually look at all levels uploaded and ban all the ones that look "too low effort"?

lel

>I like pokemon and I'm 25
>"WTF HOW COULD GROWN MEN ENJOY ENDLESS SUPER MARIO???"
maximum irony

As a 25+ year old I have no idea how grown men can enjoy this. And this is coming from a turbo manchild that enjoys Mario Maker and shit. I mean I'm genuinely envious. This whole "Catch'em all!!" thing is so appealing to children but it doesn't catch my interest at all despite liking nintendo games at my age

I hope giving the Super Bell to normal enemies turns them into their cat variants, just like the leaked Meowser. I want those fucking cat goombas.

>I want those fucking cat goombas
who doesn't want

>tfw no permanent Sonic costume across all styles
>tfw no world map maker to connect levels
>tfw no online co-op

Attached: 1408644304589.png (640x560, 32K)

>Playable characters
Rosalina in the 3D World theme

Attached: SMP_Icon_Rosalina.png (256x256, 84K)

I want ALL powerups to work on enemies
>cape goombas
>fire koopas
>raccoon munchers
>cat chomps

>possibility for a meowser jr

Attached: bro.png (271x197, 59K)

Well... yeah. You know what? Yeah, I do. I really do want that.

Actually, I just want a system that sorts things out a bit more. I should be able to filter out terrible levels. If 5 year olds and Youtubers want to play that stuff then so be it, but leave me out of it. I'd also like to see content creators that aren't e-celebs get some recognition.

Attached: D4JAlkYUcAAiXK5.png (209x200, 32K)

I actually DON'T WANT Mario Maker 1 levels to be playable.

I'd rather have a new set to play with, and let people remake their old levels from MM1 but with the new additions.

There's thousands of bad levels out there, I'd rather play with a group that has a better sense of level creation, yeah sure they'll be millions of new players but I think the quality will be better considering the amount of things people get to play with in this game.

and clappin chucks as an alternate form
and baseball and football chucks

You'll just have to rely on third party sites then. Unironically on Reddit or other places where people post good creators and their collections.

If you just hit "give me random 10 easy / medium / hard" levels you'll encounter a lot of low quality shit.

I don't expect the quality to rise but I don't want the Mario Maker 1 levels carried forward. Because I'd rather the game start off with a clean slate than bring back 4 years of crap for the sake of a few good levels, it atleast delays the inevitable build up of garbage levels.

shake them to get sneeds
formerly chucks

Yeah, that was my big problem with the first game. The thing is I don't see much of a point in going from level to level without unlocking anything. That's why I'm hoping we get a world maker thing. I just want to play through someone's world and unlock a costume or something at the end.

Attached: 1539952372239.gif (320x300, 221K)

>possibility for kittalings

Attached: 0o0.jpg (720x720, 59K)

what new modes can they add to the game?

You mean like base games or shit like vertical stages, time attack and whatnot?

I'm just expecting more Mario Maker to be honest, I had to rewatch some yt videos to be reminded other characters could be squeezed in via Amiibo, so I hope they add more third party support and add characters like Cloud or Simon

Attached: 73452695_p0.jpg (1800x2000, 1.5M)

I mean like alternatives to the 100 mario challenge

Wouldn't a fire koopa just be a fire bro?

I hope they add Rayman since he was supposed to be in the 3DS version before they scrapped amiibo costumes

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-140103_Chrome.jpg (1080x486, 42K)

But PS4 lets you backup saves to a flash drive... it takes 5 seconds and you don't even have to format it to some shitty proprietary bullshit that takes over the entire drive like on Nintendo's previous systems.

I have to constantly remind myself that the first mario maker had a gorillion event sprites, even stuff like Arino and jap shit nobody outside japan knows but still gets

Astral Chain better get promotion Mario Maker sprites

It's more than possible
For fuck's sakes they added Chitoge and Shaun the Sheep

Attached: 0ff1a476-9aa0-4439-ad91-1425f4c32a9f.jpg (400x600, 62K)

A reason to justify the price tag. If this game requires online it would be $60 + $20 plus all the free games I'm losing by not hacking my Switch so I don't get banned for Mario Maker.

Attached: 65365745657.jpg (5104x2012, 2.22M)

Time Attack mode. You start out with X amount of minutes and you have to get through as many levels as possible. Unlimited lives as your criteria is the clock, but each completed level/checkpoint adds more time to your clock. I assume they can measure times on a level so can avoid picking out any levels which take too long to complete even on the quickest recorded times.

Also Race mode, kind of like what they do in Speed Running contests. You and a friend/opponent get the same selection of 1-3 levels and have to be the first one to complete them. Maybe some split screen thing can be used here so you can see the other racers progress.

Doubtful we'll get costumes back in the same way at least
I could imagine a mode in which x people sign up to play a random level no one has played before and then whoever beats it the fastest gets gold, silver and bronze medals. You'd play against other random players online. Wouldn't even have to be simultaneously, it just records your time.
You could collect medals on your profile for boasting and stuff.

Now that I think about it, that sounds kinda fun.

Where are all those from? Are they just mock-ups, or what?

When is it in bong time and where can I watch it?

No, it's a real game in closed beta.

Oh, cool. Which?

11pm
fuck knows mate

Youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4URpyRphA

But it's not going to have Mario in it when it comes out unless you mod it

Thanks m8

you guys think we'll get an early demo after the direct so we can make barebone levels?

You know what feature I want that I haven't seen anyone talk about?

A way to watch replays of people trying your level. It would be really interesting to see a heatmap of people playing your level. Where they go, how long they spend on a section etc. Then you could also watch individual replays to see where people might not understand what you want them to do in your course or whatever.

Replay files like that should be incredibly tiny as the game only really has to record a few 0s and 1s for this.

Attached: 1370088971190.jpg (4040x2273, 740K)

I always felt bad stomping on these guys when I was a kid cause they looked scared in the game. It was only years later did I realize the intent of their design when I saw the actual art of the Rex.

ooooooh that would be neato mosquito!

Attached: momoko chi.webm (960x720, 406K)

I'm doubtful. Nintendo knows that they don't need a demo of this game for it to sell. They've only had demos for games that need it.

I'm hoping for more bosses. I'd like to see them add the Koopalings since they're already in 3 out of the 5 themes we know are in the game. Are there any other bosses that could work? Actually, Birdo should be in regardless of if there's a Mario 2 theme. She's perfect for this game and the only theme that doesn't let you grab things is Mario 1.

Attached: D5hKbpgWkAAlkyZ.jpg (1000x1200, 91K)

>tfw already 100% hype for SMM2 because of all the insanely cool additions we've already seen confirmed through the two trialers so far
>tfw know that tonight we'll get a lot more than just those
>tfw 3 hours from now I'll be really happy together with my fellow mario maker bros!

Attached: 1345143370392.jpg (177x175, 12K)

Direct ends with a waluigi reveal

>3 hours
Is it not 2 hours at this point?

Attached: Simple Flips.jpg (733x462, 16K)

2 hours and 52 minutes until it starts

yo I love that city

Waluigi is already in the game you dumb dumb

Attached: Waluigi_for_ants.png (12x20, 361)

>yfw at the end of the direct "Oh... and there's a demo up for Super Mario Maker 2 on the eshop... RIGHT NOW! It's limited to only the new SM3DW style and you can't upload courses yet, but we hope you have fun trying out some of the new possibilities!"

Attached: 1446573266939.jpg (651x641, 85K)

I've gotta pass the time somehow.

Attached: 1542542769268.gif (294x227, 2.91M)

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=AGfK3j0SFkY

Attached: 1429293772309.jpg (345x383, 113K)

Super Mario Maker needs to have a remix of SMB3's card game for their sizzle reel.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBjKgqRggHE
youtube.com/watch?v=CdBMW0rr1fY

I would be glued to that all night

Attached: 1556224709183.png (292x276, 87K)

I can't wait to have another server crash

>tfw some people exist on a different plane than me
youtube.com/watch?v=NFIEpZD3enk

I could practice for 5 years straight and I wouldn't be able to do this, I'm sure of it

This but also with the ability to edit levels you have out right now instead of having to create a new one.

What a hilarious backdrop. Great use of collage too. There was certainly something unique about early 3d skyboxes in 64.

>no miiverse
Will.. will we not be able to leave comments on courses?
That would be sad. I loved getting comments from kids around the world who had fun with some of my easier but cool themed levels. I just imagined some kiddo having fun beating the level.

>that part where they cut it so close that they couldnt tell if they died or not

fucking based

WiiU owner here.
I don't regret it.
I had a shit ton of fun in MH3U (over 1500 hours), I had a great time with DKCTF, MK8 online was superb especially with Yea Forums, Mario Maker was obviously amazing, SM3DW was fun, I even liked NSMBU and NSLU, Bayo 1+2 pack was cool. Loved WW HD and then there was Splatoon.

Attached: top10.jpg (1280x720, 509K)

I told them to add curse words and at least 12 hours of cinematic cutscenes.

You're welcome.

Attached: 1550433624771.png (1000x900, 345K)

message blocks

Attached: message blocks.png (320x320, 6K)

They'd have to use pre-made messages like Demon's Souls. But, it'd be a neat idea.

>they actually add custom text hint boxes
>you just know what will happen

My deepest hope for SMM2 is that they give you a wide variety of BGMs to work with. For me, that's the biggest difference between SMM and something like Lunar Magic or SMBX. I want more aesthetic freedom in general, even if I know that it would be nearly impossible for SMM to obtain the licensing necessary for a soundtrack that even approaches the stuff available for SMW in scope.

>MK8 online was superb especially with Yea Forums
Goddamnit. I miss those days so bad. Summer 2014 was so much fun.

Attached: 1446438720799.jpg (500x385, 66K)

Not necessarily. Just do what they do with Splatoon and let people report inappropriate messages.

I hope you can tie levels together on a map screen. Maker's always felt pointless to me since it's all standalone levels. I'd love to be able to play full fangames with difficulty progression.

>Secret hidden porn drawing you have to be extremely skilled to get to.

This. It was funny to make standalones, but making courses or lands would be a nintendorgasm.
The 3DS had something similar with 3 levels to form an unit.

Would they have to add an mspaint type of thing into the game to let people draw overworld maps?

Hopes
>Mystery mushroom costumes no longer a power up, instead you can chose one to replace Mario for the whole level and can set one as your default for levels that don't
>Themes based on more games, like Land
>Make whole overworld maps, and an online mode where you play them.
Fears
>100 mario challenge is the only option to play stages other than just single level picking
>15 minutes of "here's this new item you can use" with nothing else
Expectations
>A new mode for playing levels of some kind
>Something unexpected, like enemies and power ups all now being available in any theme?
>Showing off all the level themes i.e. sky, castle, and whatever other new ones they're hiding
>Possibly DLC?

I.. really want this.

Attached: 7135467.jpg (296x259, 27K)

Perhaps. I'd be happy with a couple of preset backgrounds that you can add roads/paths to in a grid system. MS paint backgrounds would be ideal but I can't imaginge Nintendo being happy with that level of detail in art being freely shared. There'd immediately be lewd maps touring body parts.

This isn't even a "Hope" anymore. If it's not in the game I am just straight up going to be miffed. A playable world is core to the Mario experience. As it stands there are no reason to keep power-ups, coins, secrets, or maintain any sort of persistence in theme or gameplay. It doesn't even have to be complicated. I'm not asking for Lunar Magic here. Give us a "these 8 levels come packaged together" option and it will be fine.

Attached: 1539522545491.png (300x300, 49K)

Think the Double Cherry could work well in 2D mario?
Could see them do some interesting stuff with it.
In 3D Land theme are they going to have layers?
I remember Kirby games had people switch between being in the background and foreground.

>some amiibo costumes function as their own character now
>megaman shoots, sonic can spindash, etc

I'd be fine if only first party costumes became their own character

>Hopes
The alt skins aren't only in NES style
>Fear
Phsyics fucked up
>Expectations
Serviceable game but yet somehow worse and more streamlined than the Wii U one

Attached: 1549580668390.gif (200x150, 1015K)

How much longer until the direct?

2h15m

Two hours and fifteen minutes.

2 MINUTES!!!

why the fuck would they premiera a direct for a childrens game at midnight

2 minutes...

Same. As someone who doesn't particularly care about building levels, this is an essential feature.

2 MINUTES???

For all the 20-30 y/o kids like us

Nintendo is boring, they'll reuse half the footage from this at their E3 presentation.

M
I
N
U
T
E
S

2 minutes~

Attached: 1553294219745.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

post yfw RATED M FOR MATURE

Attached: 1555462024758.png (303x305, 101K)

>time zones

Go eat some onions fag, this is bing bing country.

>rated M for Luigi

Attached: 1538679668444.png (639x447, 288K)

FIVE HOURS

but all the directs are much earlier. this one is an exception

Only 2 hours are left user

2... Minutes.

I was remembering a meme from 2 years ago

>hopes
Super Mario Bros 2 USA skin, phanto as an enemy. Chargin Chuck, Fishin' Boo, Amazing Flyin' Hammer Bros

>fears
paid DLC announcements, such as paid assets. Delay

Fuck you his voice is perfect, probably though works best if you think Of items as logic gates

>hopes
this was all a joke and there is no direct for this garbage
>fear
this will be smash 2019 - half of e3 will be about this trash
>expectations
my fear

Attached: sad.png (794x650, 539K)

I assume the game will have that phone app support like smash does

Why do you hate fun and creativity user?

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BxhjIxJrE

the fact that we are having this direct so close to E3 means that half of E3 won't be mario maker.

Attached: 1536961979339s.jpg (125x94, 3K)

its has no waifu
it is literally a dlc for the first game
its shit
mario is shit
gib me new games cuktendo

>Ugh. Where are all the REAL games like P5 for Switch? Or the SMTxFE port?

Attached: (You).jpg (540x720, 86K)

why the fuck are smashfags so fucking annoying? literally anytime nintendo does something not related to smash "REEEEE REEEEEE WHY NOTHING ABOUT SMASH??? REEEEEE" or "I HOPE THERE'S A SMASH REVEAL AT THE END PLS NINTENDO PLS I NEED MY SMAAAAASH"

fucking take a shower and have sex

Oh boy... I can't wait for this stream to constantly crash like it always does. Why can't they just upload a video instead?

Attached: 1539782205805.gif (245x245, 1000K)

this
fuck nintendo
give me real games
no dlc labled as 2

>Playable Characters
Luigi (Faster, floaty high jump, slippery)
Peach (Floats)
Daisy (Super Mario Run gave her the Double Jump ability instead of a float, but otherwise has Mario's stats)
Toad (the fastest, non-slippery runner, but low jump height),
Toadette (Same as Toad, but with a Peachette form from an unique powerup, which takes the Float and Double Jump from the other two princesses, but since it can be lost after a hit, it balances itself out)
Rosalina (Luigi stats but slower, has midair Spin attack)
Wario (No powerups, instead gets his situational powers from getting squished, stinged, on fire, etc; Has his shoulder dash attack when running).
And Mii Support for the 3D stages.
>Enemies
Charging Chuck, Pokeys, Snow Pokeys, the fire and Ice variants of most enemies, Blarggs, Fishin' Boos, Boo Buddy Snakes, Boo Buddy Blocks, and Boo Swarms, Dino Torches, Dino Rhinos, Sumo Bro, Mini-Ninjas, Volcano Plants and Lava Lotuses.
>Bosses
The remaining koopalings, Reznor, Petey Pirahna, Boom Boom, Pom Pom, Boss Sumo Bro, and all the bosses from 3D World.
>Powerups
Frog Suit, Tanooki Suit (not to be confused by the Super Leaf version), Hammer Mario, Ice Flower, a "character changing" pickup, Double Cherry, Tiny Mushroom, and Mega Mushroom.
>Platforms
All of the ones that existed in the featured themes
>obstacles
Same as above.
>Level settings
Different goal modifiers (Get a certain number of coins before beating a level, beat a certain type and/or number of enemies, custom goal locations that aren't just the flagposts, etc).
>other features
Social Media sharing features, Course World Editor to host level packs (with their own Sharable ID), a more robust tagging and filtering system, and all the myhstery mushroom costumes coming back from the original game, along with a wave of new ones.

hopes: luigi
fears: mario

This. Update 3.0 wasn't even that long ago and they're screeching about the next DLC. They are never content with what they have. Smash fans do not deserve Ultimate.

isnt the have sex phrase bannable by now?
but yes fuck smash the trash

just two hours to go boys

>its has no waifu
but it does
one of the prime sluts it video games

Attached: __mario_and_princess_peach_super_mario_odyssey_and_etc_drawn_by_gonzarez__2dd56a1c855134ca9d75014817 (851x700, 107K)

This, but unironically
MM2 still looks great though and I'm looking forward to the direct

When will it start?

is it hilarious to anyone else that this direct for a game coming out in a few weeks is still 5 minutes longer than the sony one?

2 more hours

is super mario maker on 3ds worth pirating before the release of the new one?

6 eastern so almost 2 more hours

Attached: 1540665914500.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Not really, the Sony direct wasn't that bad really.

Attached: 1540053368940.png (146x156, 43K)

Demo on eShop today

Faggot

Attached: 1556635054694.jpg (728x574, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=60c_N3h1_f8

That would be amazing but doubt it

based

I actually ran the numbers and if I added everything up right and if they add every level type from new super mario bros. We should be getting 13 new songs from this game. 26 if you count edit mode

kys

Bonus theme and city theme, barrels and DK as an enemy

lol

>city theme
I really hope this becomes a regular level in Mario games from now on.

>Saving thumbnails

It wasn't.

What was good about it?

Ff7 trailer

I really hope one day they make a Super Mario 3D maker. IMO 3D Land/3D World are the two best in the series. It'll never happen but it'd be perfect.

>overworld map editor
I like this idea an awful lot.

Attached: 1553623368373.gif (396x206, 934K)

bumpino

Where's the stream at? Twitch?

Yt
Twitch
Facebook
Twitter probably

Just ignore the chat.

Use Twitch, it has the least delay.

HOW MUCH LONGER DAMMIT

Attached: inhale like in the old country.jpg (450x476, 41K)

30 more minutes

twitch.tv/nintendo
twitch is usually a second faster than youtube

26 minutes

Looks like this thread is going to make it.

2 minutes!

NO user DON'T JINX IT

FIVE MINUTES

Attached: Screaming_squidward.jpg (512x384, 161K)

>Skipsqueak’s whole thing is being immune to movement modifiers such as rails and maybe strong wind by making them run trough it and make a jump occasionally
Ninji can also run and jump, which means that they can share stuff with Skipsqueak.

Waiting for my Galoomba boy to be in the SM3DW style.

Attached: Galoomba.png (500x325, 75K)

Anyone else not remotely interested in Mario Maker but still checking out the stream? I might end up impulse buying it if they reveal something hype, but everything being based around standalone levels killed my interest with previous entries. I really hope they fix that. There's no reason to collect lives or powerups, most levels are just gimmicky survival runs with light kaizo elements.

All i want is Doki Doki Mario stage sets and verticality

What are the chances Chitoge, Shaun, and the other promo costumes actually stay?

Attached: 1535862575394.png (500x202, 145K)

God I hope so, Shaun is getting a second movie

Attached: 772f25e3376427f8980664a4c6a0329e.jpg (1118x1200, 763K)

Bump to let this thread live until the direct

They'd better not remove my man shaun

Attached: 20180623_230517.gif (384x216, 513K)

TWO MINUTES

Looks like it's time, boys and girls.

Attached: 1541973199041.png (300x303, 63K)

Leaker here. They're going to announce a season pass with 3D Land Maker and Paper Mario Maker coming later this year.

POST YFW WORLD MAP IS CONFIRMED

Attached: 1536491699688.jpg (505x472, 50K)

>Blocks
HOLY SHIT