You guys check out transformice adventures yet? Demo is pretty fun so far. Yea Forums tribe when?

You guys check out transformice adventures yet? Demo is pretty fun so far. Yea Forums tribe when?

Attached: ss_10b8560df024190145b88ad375adcf9e96f3c2e5.1920x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk
store.steampowered.com/app/1040240/Transformice_Adventures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga are you 5?

It's cool if you weren't here in 2011. Just don't try so hard.

cringe

you retards better not be hanging out with kids on the playground

Which class do you like best so far? I've been using botanist with vanish. Mostly just been playing as a healer.

it's okay, we won't embarrass you when you're playing with your friends

You can play it on www.transformice-adventures.com if you're so embarrassed about enjoying a good game. You don't have to play the demo on steam.

this is actually pretty good. they should stick with mice. they seem to only able to make good games with mice.

I've been using trickster.

Very clunky gameplay sorry the graphics don't make up for it

In what way? Beyond a few server hiccups I haven't noticed anything that bad.

I miss the Yea Forums room

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk

evrytiem

Attached: 1534225121946.jpg (225x225, 6K)

furry shit? are you out of your mind?

Transformice is the shit nigger, what are you talking about?

cute

Attached: Screenshot_341.png (213x213, 94K)

HIROOOOOO

where can i play this?

Woah hey there Tommy Lee Jo....
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKLLLLLT

store.steampowered.com/app/1040240/Transformice_Adventures/
www.transformice-adventures.com

Just looked up the steam and kickstarter for this.
Looks cool.

I'm gonna back it, I think. Thanks for the heads up, user!

Attached: eevee.png (123x122, 30K)

Is he "Nicest person you know" to Deathgrip's "Twisted f**king psychopath"?

wait wtf?

how do i sit?
what are those things i'm getting out of chests that affect my skills? are they permanent?

i talked to the job changer guy
is it just chef and botanist?

Demo just has chef, botanist, journalist, and trickster. You unlock them as you level up I think.

/sit and they're "permanent." They last until you beat round 3 or lose in the dungeon. The stuff you get from the big chest from the boss are permanent though.

tfw played the original transformice for years
don't know what this is but hopefully it's as good as as the first one so we can have comfy times again

Apparently it's going to have tribe houses where you can make your own maps and hang out.

I tried it, couldn't get through the tutorial since kept getting kicked out from connection interruption, didn't matter which english server it was.

Is there an english version of the web demo?
shits in french

What will you be able to do in the game apart from just fighting dungeons?

Change your server to en2?

Attached: Screenshot_342.png (430x324, 84K)

Hang out with people it looks.

Attached: Screenshot_343.png (704x461, 32K)

Did you use the steam or web version? The web version seemed to do that more than the steam demo.

Oh there's a steam version? I thought there was only a web version. Hopefully steam works better then.

When is this coming out?

Who do I talk to so I can change jobs?

just tried it out a bit ago and went to check if there was a thread on it.

bit surprised at how many people are in the main overworld and are playing the demo. Also the game runs a fuckload more smoothly than the actual fucking platformer does

Mura. Not to be confused with Mira by the fountain. If you go to the right and then down to the blacksmith looking building she'll be in there.

My little sister played this game in 2011...

Cool. Is she going to play this one too?

everyone here in 2011 played this game

Ah. Now I just need to figure out how to get killed so fast. Orange hornets are fucking killer.

meh, it's not as fun as the original

>do you want to install steam?
Nope.

Yeah, poison is a bitch. The way I found is to just take upgrades that spawn stuff when I use skills like living plants and decoys. They target those instead of me.

>transformice-adventures.com

Well I've been doing the Chef job. Picnic Trap is pretty damn strong.

I've played with some chefs who had a cauldron aoe almost the size of the screen. Looks strong.

Yeah that's one of the upgrades. A simple range upgrade that just makes the cauldron range incredibly huge

I like it. It's cute and the ideas for the classes seem interesting.

Can't wait for the tribe house.

Is there any reason to use chef? Botanist feels really fucking great, at least at early levels
>plant all 3 plants
>enter combat with a bow shot or potion toss
>either pull everyone to your plant zone or replant your plants since they just change location at fully grown status when you replant them
>kill everything

I think they're similar, but just a little different. Botanist feels like it's mostly for damage with a little healing. Chef can just drop a pot of soup in the middle of the fight and just heal everyone.

>mfw can change weapons
>mfw swapping the shitty bandage for the bow
>mfw the bow deals big dick damage from across the screen
what the fuck is the point of even using the sword? I literally just use it as a side skill now

Attached: ddd look at this shit.png (441x405, 307K)

I run bow and bandage. I play as healer who just picks shit off from my plant castle and throws revive bombs at dead meleeplebs.

>run bow and sword
>find the piercing bow gift that doesn't lower damage
>find the gift that gives arrows stun chance
>find the gift that lets my healing plants duplicate and lets my potions spawn mini plant minions
>mfw destroying everything before my group has a chance to react

Attached: michelangelo laugh.gif (246x238, 143K)

I like to use the bouncing fire stun arrows. Just annihilate groups.

Attached: 6f21b2c369168b838339e33ce954e34e.png (290x239, 62K)

>do a group run with broken as fuck arrow build
>get to spider boss
>everyone else wipes to the big aoe

Attached: batman lol.jpg (519x600, 76K)

Chef is pretty fun due to the pot. Grab up ingredients to help your allies, if they move you can pick up the pot and move it so allies are in the radius. But I mean doesn't really matter when you can get sauce master and get insane cauldron radius.
Just wish once you got the upgrade that lets your pot follow you that it would let you throw ingredients in it while it hops around.

It looks like there's a skill that lets your pet gather ingredients for you, but it's not in the beta.

Yeah I saw that, it'll be great once the game is out and we can't get the 5th skills

Maybe more. Imagine.

Yeah. I just really hope with how equipment is handled, we get a lot more equipment. Really like that I can get good bonuses but also look nice.

why the fuck does the dagger have less stamina than the sword?
also dual wielding melee weapons completely redeems how shitty the sword is on it's own

Dagger does some good non-physical damage. Doesn't make sense, but I guess for balancing for how strong the dagger is.