Rain World is 3 € on PSN right now

Rain World is 3 € on PSN right now.

Attached: rain.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

No thanks.

It's a bad game though

>not on PC
how am I going to fix hunter by modding out the time limit?

Attached: red pepper pays his taxes.webm (1024x576, 2.38M)

I've had this game sitting in my GOG library for months now, it looks so good but I haven't been bothered to start a new game yet

Even if it was free it still wouldn't be worth it

??? it's on steam

The OP is specifically advertising the PSN version though

I know very little about the game, but i'm pretty tempted to get it on PS4 for that price.
Is there something wrong with the time limit or something?

Hunter is the hard mode of the game that limits you to beating the game in 20 days, compared to normal and easy mode with an unlimited number of days. The problem is that you need to spend days increasing your karma to travel from area to area, so if you die too much (which decreases your karma) you get stuck and have to start over. And dying is pretty easy in this game.

Attached: PoleMimic.webm (1280x720, 916K)

That makes enough sense for a hard mode, but I'm guessing from how you describe it, it leans a bit too much on the unfair side of things.
Also turns out the PC version has a level editor too, which is always enjoyable to play around with.

This sucks, I would have totally bought it for this price on PS4

that's cool as shit

This game isn't fun.

This is a hipster indie game that looks, sounds and plays like a free flash game on adult swim's website in the early 2010s, which attracts hipster zoomers who think they're special for being masochists and grinding/bruteforcing their way through artificial difficulty ala an NES game.

You;re the prime example of a filtered casual

Keep it in your general

Might get it, I have it on Switch but apparently it's still not been patched.

casuals are hilarious

>enters outskirts as hunter
>fuck

0€ on the igg games store

Honestly, this is the last game I genuinely enjoyed (a lot) on PS4. I think it's an underrated masterpiece, everything I've played after that (The Surge, Destiny 2, For Honor and a few others) couldn't manage to hold my attention for more than a couple of days

How far did you get champ?

let me guess, kept dying in industrial and rage quit then?

t. died to a lizard in the baby starter area and quit thinking that's the entire game
You missed the most kino vidya experience of the decade.