How can anyone defend sony at this point?

How can anyone defend sony at this point?

They've done more bad than good this gen.

Attached: 23453252423423.png (1266x575, 721K)

100 million consoles :^)

Sony fans aren't actually fans of Sony
They just hate video games and want all others to fail

Please stop posting this

it's been posted 4 times a day for several days now

stop

Attached: e12.png (680x567, 475K)

s-sonybros.....

Why would ResetEra be upset about censorship?

it's ok man

Attached: 1553675316762.png (517x186, 126K)

>Seething Xniggie

Get back to begging, chump.

Bullshit. They haven't even done any good this gen.

>How can anyone defend sony at this point?

Because the games i want are absolutely fine. bloodborne was great and with games like Tekken 7, MGSV RE2 and DMC5 running just fine on my Pro i dont need to buy a PC. Im not bothered.

Is Bloodborne safe to play in public bros?

>mary skelter 2
Are blobbers making a comeback?

Attached: grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar-this-is-my-party.jpg (700x544, 116K)

>Four (4) games
I'm so glad I spent $650 on a PS4 ""pro""

Until this point I was confused by Yea Forumstards defending sony, but this makes sense. They're leading the charge on killing creativity by any metric

Attached: IMG_20190422_101559.png (769x1078, 720K)

I remember when user said that about microsoft.

Attached: 1c8.jpg (640x645, 61K)

This is unironically worse than those template rage comics that reddit used to make. jesus fuck this place has gone down the shitter

No they are fans of Sony so much that they want all other companies to fail and die off for their fantasy of Sony domination so their believed Sony had censor them even more with their authoritarian policies

>sapes will never understand

>100 million lgbt gamers
HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN

Attached: 1543924619919.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Funny because P5R alone will sell more copies than those 3 weebcringe games together.

Just making sure, I don't want to play any offensive games on my system, you know how these Japanese games are.

I wonder how he's been these past few years

Attached: Untitled.png (262x23, 2K)

If you want to ger literal about it i actually have this many games. I like it a lot. How many games does a system need for you to enjoy it?

Attached: FE1F0702-9981-4BE6-9BF6-3B83FFFE0F8D.jpg (640x640, 210K)

It started out fine. Games like Persona 5 and Project DIVA Future Tone were absolute weeb kino.
Then they moved to Commiefornia and fucked everything up. No way I'm getting a PS5 now unless I see some change.

This shit blows my mind. I mean sure, the degeneracy, but more specifically it blows my nut away that people treated this like a genuine message of support. You see those balloons with the playstation logo on them? The dude with the face buttons on his shirt? That's the only reason they did that. How does any gay person look at that and not think "wow, what blatant and shallow pandering. What disgusting behaviour to seek advertising and marketing at an event like this"

What is he up to nowadays anyway?