You ever pirate a game before

You ever pirate a game before

Attached: 18891.jpg (1800x1200, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/pirates-kill-the-new-ace-attorney-in-some-retail-zones-164215.phtml
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/#post-838808
github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've first pirated a game in 1989 after copying a floppy and haven't stopped since

Once by accident... I'm not even joking.

No I have never pirated anything in my life ever

Only professionally for profit.

Just once, but I fell in the water after coming back to my own boat and lost the game I took

No sir, I have never pirated a game sir, in fact I always buy them at full price sir.

would you steal a car

no, too much of a hassle with a lot of risks involved

I'd make a copy of one though

Aye, ye matey
Been sailing the digital seas since 2014, Captain Torrence Links at your service

Attached: gentleman with refined tastes.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

Blackwake

Attached: blackwake_ram.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

I used to pirate because I couldn't buy. Now I pirate only to try a game briefly before buying. Unless it has denuvo or epic, then I just pirate it if I really really want to play it, otherwise I ignore its existence altogether.

I'm downloading one right now
fallout 4

Attached: todd.png (1024x768, 737K)

that's illegal, so of course I have

Seikiro, glad I did, was mediocre at best.

I pirate anything that costs more than $10 to demo it before giving it a full purchase if I like it.

>tfw pirate everything without even looking at the cost and don't buy it even if you liked it
also once led to a awkward moment when I tried to pirate a game but couldn't find it anywhere.. and turns out it's because it was already free

don't tell the riaa, they'll claim I owe billions for pirating game soundtracks

Is Rage 2 worth the download? From what I'm hearing the gameplay is great, but everything else is shit.

If not, can anyone recommend some good FPS games? I just want to go on a rampage.

The first thing I've e Ever done on a computer is to play mame

Rimworld so I could demo it
I'm not sure if I like it

I pirated Skyrim once and while I was finishing the torrent I got a phone call telling me to not do that... literally the only time I've pirated something and gotten a message about it.

>h-hello, is this user, according to my sources, it appears that you are attempting to pirate a copy of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Now I can't tell you not to do that, but think about all the hard work Bethesda and their team put into the game and really reconsider what you're doing and instead please buy the game

Attached: 1506840057108.png (326x406, 128K)

If I know that I wouldn't get in trouble? Why not?

A fucking lot before steam became more and more convenient. I stopped for years, but will do again once the new anno and borderlands3 is cracked.

What's the best place to get a windows 10 activation key for free

Attached: 1527862917129.jpg (1254x1734, 2.18M)

VTMB, I already bought a Steam version once. I also got Night in the Woods sitting on my hard drive. I don't have an intention to play it.

I think you can still trick it via the registry that it was installed on a 'legit' older version of win. That's what I did with my version.

I had anons look over my PC build parts, they told me to skip paying for Windows 10 and just pirate the LTSC.

No, but I would duplicate it and drive off with my new car.

Attached: piracy-is-not-theft.jpg (345x270, 15K)

the thing that I think pirates don't understand is that by pirating you're still stealing a potential sale from the creator, and if enough people end up doing that then the creator ultimately makes nothing off of their game. Think of Piracy as inflation, the dollar still exists, but as more and more dollars are printed and distributed, the dollar slowly loses value. The reason piracy is an issue is not because one guy is pirating something, piracy is seen as an issue purely because so many people keep doing it.

the thing that i think it's when you live in a thid world shithole, you have to choose between pirating or eating. No joke, 2 games here a month would leave me without a room to live.

and that's more a problem caused by other factors such as:
>your third world shithole needs better currency, jesus christ why did your country let the economy go to shit like that
>costs are so high due to bloated budgets that it ends up causing issues for places that have to deal with the first issue.

To clarify this point, imagine if those price were dollars.

Attached: 6UZqFk[1].png (1360x768, 744K)

>No joke, 2 games here a month would leave me without a room to live.
why are you buying 2 games a month user, I don't even buy 2 games in the span of 3 months

So, if a want to play a game i can't because my country where i didn't choose to be born fucked up mightly?

Form of saying.

>I'm going to punish creators because my third world shithole let their economy fall apart

It's hard not to. Some games are impossible to play traditionally.

Why the fuck are you defending corporations you don't receive a penny from? Do you have a dog in this fight?
Your example is flawed. People who pirate don't necessarily translated into a consumer if they couldn't pirate or had the ability to purchase. Even in the heyday of piracy, music producers or publisher made enough cash.

because even big game developers can suffer a lot from piracy. You know the reason why the Great Ace Attorney never got released outside of Japan? It's because people kept pirating the older Ace Attorney games, so Capcom stopped caring about their fans in those countries.

You don't and can't own potential sales so it's impossible to steal them.

Oh i see, that they don't make any more Mario games!

If i pirate a game,its to test it out,if i like it i buy it. Piracy saved me from so much shit games,if ive bought every single game i ever pirated id have to sell half of my organs to pay for it.

>tinfoil
Pure bullshit. You still think that a pirate would have bought the product if he had no option to pirate it. Either you are retarded or argue for the sake of arguing, just like reddit.

Also,buy only on sale,fuck paying full price + dlcs and shit

I have 0 games on my steam. I dont even know why i made a steam account.
I have only ever bought PS4 hard copies .

Attached: 5XhWrO[1].png (1360x768, 116K)

Who cares, not my responsibility and not my problem.

Can’t lose a sale you never had.

literally first result, piracy has led to later games just not being released in certain areas, I don't care if some people are good Samaritans and buy it if they like it, a large majority of people would rather just hold onto the free game they just downloaded
destructoid.com/pirates-kill-the-new-ace-attorney-in-some-retail-zones-164215.phtml

see

>Nintendo makes it nearly effortless for people to emulate games
First rule of game design. Protect the player from themselves

literally what the fuck does this have to do with anything carlos?

Anwering to

Guess they couldn’t handle the truth user.

Attached: 6532973E-F669-4DBA-9B5A-E2EE865C9C00.jpg (650x650, 121K)

i unironically pirated sid meier's pirates

me too. when i was a dumb kid i was trying to download a movie on limewire and it turned out to be gta iii

Every Paradox game
I enjoy them but I'm not paying $20 per patch

Damn you're right. Guess I'm going to start pirating now. Fuck you and fuck creators.

Again, logic and reason can't penetrate your idiotic skull. At this point I think, you are either just too scared to pirate, because you lack the know-how, or you are a good goy and think that the money from your purchase goes directly to the pockets of the devs.
People "pirated" music and media as soon as there was the option to tape it from the radio or telly. They wouldn't ever had to buy the media. Nowadays you can't buy used, record or whatever in most cases.
By the way, do you listen to the music you like on youtube? That's exactly like piracy. Lmao. You people are so short sighted retards.

kek

Attached: yarr harr harr.png (633x874, 64K)

>pirate the engine im making my game on
>pirate music software
>pirate a sprite creator
>pirate a tileset
>pirate a tileset editor
>pirate some working code
>pirate a finished product

Buyfags on suicide watch.

Attached: 1327124897387.jpg (450x338, 66K)

These are some of the things you can actually get in trouble for but I assume you're being clever about it.

oh I still pirate video games, I just don't try to justify it with stupid reasons like "oh I'm not stealing, my country is just too poor" I openly admit that it's not good for games to pirate, but I still do it anyway since I don't want to pay for shit. I don't try to pretend that everyone who thinks piracy is wrong is just too thick skulled to understand it, I know that what I'm doing doesn't help anyone and it's not really justifiable since I don't live in a third world or anything like that, I just want to play more games for free and as long as it's easily available, I do it. You'd be surprised how many people still actively engage in doing things they claim to be against.

Attached: 1556933995966.jpg (320x401, 37K)

at that point you're not even making a video game, you're just making an asset flip of someone else's game.

remember kids, it's not an asset flip if you don't get caught.

If I could make a copy of it with zero effort I would.

Attached: gigachad pirate.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

Attached: the overman.png (834x998, 146K)

>Why yes, I do only play pirated games, how could you tell.

>Buying games
lmao, imagine being this much of a cuck
>>>vg/hbg/

FOSS activator, perfectly functioning: forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/#post-838808

FOSS win10 telemetry disabler: github.com/10se1ucgo/DisableWinTracking

FOSS - Free and Open Source Software

Attached: HakaiShin.gif (847x432, 1.37M)

I don't think they care as long as Yea Forumsamerican zoyboys consume as the goys they are trained to be

thanks

there are enough paypiggies.
I keep telling people, “this game is full of microtransactions, dlcs, preorder shit etc., you can pirate here instead”
they get all mad at even mentioning piracy, I think devs are fine, there are more dumb goyims than 3rd world pirates. they would buy their games at 95% discount years after release if piracy wasn’t an option anyway