twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good shooters don't work on consoles, retard

explain

Battlefield 4

Doom '93 is still good.

He's definitely getting some sniffs in. I would

did they really make battlefield 5 worse than 4

Kill yourself, boomer.
No, it's easily one of the best battlefield games ever made.
Gameplay-wise, of course.

Dusk

Attached: Dusk.jpg (616x353, 125K)

>love the attrition system, fuck all lone wolf shitters play the objective and stick with the team
>hate the maps they are so god awful oh my god i can't see shit

their stares are spooky.

because all the good shooters refuse to use hitscan, so they are permanently crippled by guns that only fire tracers that travel at the speed of a baseball.

1 and 5 are both terrible, BF4 still gets 10k concurrent player peaks 5 years after release

didn't you get booted with the last non essential layoff wave? why are you still shilling garbage for free?

I think Siege can be fun but thats it

>Gaston had these three bitches all over his dick
>he goes for the furry fetish one
Fucking disney

why are they doing the devil horns gesture?

They
ThEY'RE LITERALLY ALL DOING THE SATAN SIGN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LOOK AT THEIR STARES AS WELL AAAAAAA

God imagine being able to lick those girls feet clean

He wanted what he couldn't have, it's a common trait in man.

I heard it's a white power symbol.

The entire entertainment industry serves the evil one of this earth.

Rising Storm 2 is pretty fun

Gamepad.

>blonde hair triplet bimbos
I wonder what possible symbolic representation this could represent as Gaston the Village chad had them all over him.

/pol/'s plan to co-opt every hand gesture into a white power symbol is working?

It's been a while since a Doom/HL/CoD type game has come out to set the bar and give everyone else something to copy.

play pubg and dont play like a coward. learn the game and gitgud and you will have fun.

i wanna be the guy on the floor

Why are Swedish/German women in a French setting? French women aren't blonde.

fuck off zoomer

Attached: 73DD89A7-8B01-437E-AC01-EABF7918853E.png (264x258, 56K)

Just wait a month or so

Attached: a5456cf6eb53efcdc9017dd4787cad870479772597c94fd85cb3ff423959b0f9.jpg (1600x740, 394K)

>Gaston was a bit of an asshole but still obviously a good man
>It's painted as the villain
>The Beast was literally cursed by a witch for being such a huge piece of shit
>Muh misunderstood tormented character
I never got this.

im probably older than you and have been here longer than you. nice epic meme fellow gamer

It's a fundamentally bad genre that only contains boring crap like Fortnite, glorified reaction time tests like Quake and CS, or "cinematic" movie-wannabe shit like Battlefield or CoD.

Crazy old Maurice, huh?

You just don't understand the moral of the story. It is in fact extremely redpilled, the moral is "It doesn't matter how much of a monster you are if you have money and a castle".

That's the moral of 99% of Disney's movies.

>gaston
>obviously a good man

yeah because trying to forbid women from reading and having interests outside of housework is def a trait of a good man, Mohammed.

The fact that anyone at all has beaten a FPS on a console disproves that. If they didn't work, they'd be unplayable. If they didn't work, no one would buy them. If they didn't work, NO ONE COULD BEAT THEM!

First person shooters are the new RTS.
Dying genre that's a relic of the previous generation.
It's only lasted this long due to AAA's squeezing every last penny out of them with lootboxes.

4's still bad though, literally a copy-paste of 3 with a different color instagram filter over it and just rename Russia to China

Sounds like a fucking good thing to me, and i'm not even a sand nigger.

Will you really get large if you eat 4 dozen eggs every morning?

I mean the story is set in like the 1800s, it was normal at the time, not a "bad trait" for a man to think that way,

Based. Gaston deserved the best.

It will literally kill you.

Well, if you're grown, you need five dozen eggs.

Came here to post this.
Wrath is looking neat too.

dont do this
it makes mustard gas

That's only if you want to be roughly the size of a barge though.

>complain about jap samefaces in anime and games
>western cartoons and disney are the exact same

All the good subgenres are dead. Z-shooters, arena shooters, TF2 and its clones, Battlefield and its clones. The only thing intact is tactical realism shooters and those get boring

the death of modding killed the FPS genre creatively. Modders alone drove innovation and fun in shooter games. Devs are only competent at making creation tools

Attached: blizzard on designing a shooter.png (829x224, 13K)

Those girls are all actually twins, though.

Doom, Quake and Duke will live on forever thanks to modding.

>Ive never played FPS with a mouse so Ill never know why my point doesn't matter
Its called aim assist

so are japs

youtube.com/watch?v=wJN1VvfHO4M

>twins
>there's 3 of them

epic reply, can't wait 4 ur u's

>BF5
>good
>play recon
>camp near ammo restock
>shoot flaers into air repeatedly
>icantholdallthesepoints.jpg

Give me a list of all the best FPS games.

Should I download Rage 2 now that it's cracked?

he said good shooters. yes they obviously work but they're fucking ass.

Paladins is fun and free .

But it's shit.

>Z-shooters
Were never a genre, there are like 2-3 games total that followed up on the Tribes' formula

>arena shooters
Endless Quake wank pretty much made it kill itself. As much as I like classic Q3 gameplay, it's time to let it go and try something new.

>TF2 and its clones
Only TF2 was good out of those.

>Battlefield and its clones
Same as TF2, none of the clones reached close to the level of quality of BF.

Battleborn is fun and free .

Prodeus might be worth a look into as well.

>duke
>shadow warrior
>fucking blood
>any retro fps released in the last couple of years (ion maiden, dusk)
>half-life 1
>modded doom
>l4d
>titanfall 2
Im not even the biggest fps guy, but if you cant find any good titles youre not looking very hard

But it's also shit.

Eh, it looks alright? But I feel it's overdoing some of the effects.

CS:GO is fun and free .

It's pretty funny how after two fucking decades nothing still has topped CS1.6
What the fuck is wrong with vidya devs?

is this b8

1 is the best battlefield game in like 15 years

there are driving segments in games that can be done with KB+M, but that doesn't mean that's the best way to experience driving

Evolve, Titanfall and Rage 1 would like to have a word with you.

They stopped being about story a long time ago in favor of mass appeal "competitive" brainlet normie consumers, and they lost that market to the current Battle Royale trend, thus they are forgotten.

>Behemoths
>Trash maps
>Terrible vehicle balance
>Terrible weapon balance
>RNG shooting
imagine unironically thinking bf1 is good

Are French barges really that big?

TF1 played like trash on console.

in those days mortality came early and often. they didn't have the luxury of having healthy women getting involved in pursuits that drove them away from creating a thriving family. maybe you should lean something about a subject before opening your mouth

DIDNEY WORL?

Behemoths are fun, and help prevent onesided stomps which are not fun for either side.

The maps are some of the most well designed they've ever made. The balance is some of the best they've ever done. The classes actually have distinct roles and complement each other now. The vehicles aren't indestructible death machines for people to farm free kills with either.

>waaah recoil hurts my fee-fees
kys

but muh graphxys

It played extremely slick. I literally cannot believe it's not a mouse.

No.
It doesn't.
Game is stale and extremely old, it ages like fucking milk.
Time to move on, boomy.
>hurr tranny durr
Seething.
Bad opinions.
Based.

Attached: No.png (654x252, 19K)

But it's also shit.

>The vehicles aren't indestructible death machines for people to farm free kills with either.
This is how I know you either suck at games or you didn't play BF1 for anything more than 2 hours

No it actually did not. Felt extremely smooth.

You couldn't even airstrafe properly and the default AR was the best weapon in console exclusively thanks to its autoaim properties

If you make one wrong move in a tank you will have 5000 AT rockets adn grenades shoved up your anus. It actually takes skill to do well with it. They can be countered by a lot of different plays.

lol, bf1 shitters are delusional
youtu.be/a1_RJ-cHK8I

Maybe the auto aim was worse on some platforms, I actually mostly used a pad on PC and I didn't even have trouble sniping which is usually the worst case for analog aiming.

>literal cheater complaining his exploits don't work anymore
lmfao

>c-c-c-c-cheater..!!
cope bf1 nigger faggot

have fun

No, they can't. Map design and base health values make dealing with vehicles an absurd battle of attrition that requires stupid amounts of coordination just because tank players and bombers have so much cover to work with. It's also almost always entirely brainless work.
Then again you're the kind of retard that thinks behemoths in every single match is somehow a good idea, sniper sweetspots making for good shooting along literal random bullet deviation and more so it's not like I'm expecting you to have reasonable opinions in the first place

that garbage has been out though and the devs were on here trying to stir up a fake controversy months and months ago to get woke game journo coverage

Attached: ion maiden shill bread.png (802x558, 235K)

stop spraying and learn to aim

oh god you brought the fucking autist here

that makes it even hotter

I literally played only scout in BF1 because all other classes are useless and objectively worse
Good argument tho

What would make one good?

>tfw you will never have a 9/10 qt blonde gf who isn't a skank

Attached: Screenshot_20160827-051139~01.png (1140x1809, 262K)

Doom Eternal comes out this year I think.

Attached: 1556010700042.jpg (850x1191, 168K)

get good hillnigger

play a real shooter you cumgargling social reject

serious sam 4 soon.
waiting_skeleton.jpg

D44M was unironically boring. There is only so many times you can do the same few glory kills or circle strafe. They need to up the speed or add some kind of execution difficulty. I'd rather have a complete Quake with fast loading times and servers than Doom.

All of those games were panned on release. Surprised they even made a Rage 2 it was so hyped and a letdown.

battlefield is not a shooter

serious sam was never that good and now it's with open world memes

aim assist plays every fps for you on console
on pc you get to aim your gun

Twitch style shooter

NOBODY CAN FUCK LIKE GASTON

>mortality came early and often
myth. people who made it past infancy lived mostly normal lives into their 60s and often beyond, just as they do today. the only thing that's changed is an astronomical improvement in infant mortality rates that once skewed the numbers drastically.

it certainly isn't as good as quake/doom, but still i loved 3 so i'm looking forward to 4 (there's also nothing else). don't really care about the open world thing, iirc they said it's only some areas with vehicles + billions of enemies at once so it should be alright.

doubt. maybe if you're talking about rich people, but the people that were the subject of the movies didn't have time or money to support dead weight

Overwatch has been out for 3 years user.

Attached: 1528506960350.png (1280x720, 704K)