Pride month is almost upon us Yea Forumsros. Who is your favorite LGBT character in video games...

Pride month is almost upon us Yea Forumsros. Who is your favorite LGBT character in video games? What are your thoughts on gays in video games?

Attached: happy-lgbt-pride-month.jpg (800x534, 80K)

Attached: 1550231918306.jpg (960x468, 89K)

What is this picture supposed to be communicating?

As we enter Electrical Engineer Pride Month, be sure to thank your closest electrical engineer for building nearly everything you use every day.

Attached: eepridemonth.png (1200x1080, 4K)

I can't even think of any LGBT characters off the top of my head, at best I can think of some humorous flamboyant characters from JRPGs and stuff that might not even be gay in the end.

Attached: 1555471230826.jpg (1300x956, 203K)

That's why we need more LGBT representation in video games.

I hate fags and trannies.

I think it's just because I don't play many of the popular western videogames these days.

I am pretty sure we had gay month already.

why?

Gays are fine if they are well written.

Trannies I understand. Why gay people though?

because they're annoying and narcissistic

because gays support trannies.

not all of them

they are gross without question but that guy is just a pussy who's afraid of the gross feeling you get when you see that shit
it doesn't matter, be gay

i can't wait to use the female bathroom and molest some women

>Pride month is almost upon us Yea Forumsros.
no thanks. june is great outdoors month for me, going out to yosemite and monument valley.

Gays deserve the rope, not vidya fuck off.

Attached: 1409259602463.jpg (608x1070, 370K)

yeah, but 90% of them are

celebrate!

Attached: 1550925932461.jpg (900x812, 231K)

Gays and straights are plebs. Neither will he spared on the day of the bichad uprising. Aces will be kept as pets.

SYLVANDO'S THE BEST

Attached: sylv.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Pride is an absolute sin, all LGBTQ that take pride in their failure to stick to gods play and double sinners and will burn in hell.

LGBT should LGTFO from videogames

I'd like more canon gay male characters. A protagonist would he pretty cool too, but vidya is too highly marketed for any good game to take that route.

Attached: 1557688408243.png (988x1702, 76K)

you just know this pic was made by a fag

Oh man, nice one off scenario. Represents all of the lgbt community I bet.

How so?

You just know this post was made by a virgin.

this. Gays were the start of the slippery slope and the very first of the liberal *progressive* issues. Gotta nip this shit in the bud or we get 9 year olds being pressured to have irreversible gender reassignment surgery by self-centered liberal parents who want to abuse the innocent to prop up their social status.

So just like all the mutts who take pride in being """" white""""?

Yes

Attached: 12.jpg (862x979, 365K)

>one off

Attached: 1547124449534.png (482x807, 294K)

they look normal

Why is it an entire month?

Attached: 1536842807501.png (255x255, 66K)

>NOA
America is happy with being so fucking subverted?

I hate leftists as much as the next sane human, but your sandnigger religion is just as idiotic.

Die Americunts

kill yourself faggot

Attached: anti-faggot.jpg (1923x979, 278K)

So...
Mario is gay?

Attached: 7C5D1BF1-ACA2-4E04-8611-649FE3B35D77.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Because they have a tendency to base their whole identity on their sexuality and like to let everyone know it, while also playing victim when people get annoyed by it, not all gays are like that of course. The best gays are the ones you don't even know are gay until you get to know them a little bit, aka acting like a normal person.

>epic

Attached: 1557693257959.jpg (690x816, 101K)

>2007
>2010
These are so rare that these are still being posted. Keep grasping at straws.

I like Emil from Nier and Vivian from Paper Mario, they were people first instead of being defined entirely by their LGBT status, like.. you know, western developers usually do it.

Most trans people hate the obnoxious ones, in my expierence, but it's confirmation bias: you only come across the ones making a big deal about it, so they seem way more common

in fact there's a decent amountr of trans people who hate or at least disagree with a lot of SJW rehetoric, since it tends to be somewhat mutially exclusive with the concepts involved with being trans: if gender is totally seperate from sex, then how would trans people feel like the other sex/want to transiton instead of just relabeling themselves? etc.

One trans person I know straight up told me they think the entire framework people use for sexuality, gender, sex in LGBT circles is total bullshit and that we probably won't have a real idea of how any of it works for decades and everybody is going off of their own personal ideas and not anything science based, but she's too scared to say it publicly because she'd get harrassed

No, but he's an ally.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557694498012.jpg (720x685, 46K)

didn't we already have a faggot month?

This
Gay pride festivals are a prime example.

Your birthday doesn’t last a month.

>Comic points out strawmen are not accurate
>REEEEEEEEE I BET FAGS DID THIS!

I have a dream that gays and straights can walk down the street, hand in hand(no homo), and rejoice in a tranny genocide. I have a dream that the 43% will become the 100% and that the T in LGBT will be but a distant memory.

You don't understand the point of pride because you have never been part of an extremely small part of the population and to repress a basic fact of your biology.

Hey buddy, think you got the wrong world. Mushroom Kingdom is two blocks down.

6O.
Gay Tony.
Rin Tohsaka.
Trevor Philips.
Reni Wassulmaier.

>Nintendo trying to make a nice, family-friendly bubble in Pride
>Nintendo trying to undo the damage Pride has done to the LGB community's public image

>so rare

Attached: 1549609199315.png (502x707, 360K)

>your birthday doesn't last a month

no, but yours does.

>2009
you really are just proving his point

got em

being a faggot isn't biological.

>his

Attached: 1534646612715.jpg (742x1122, 217K)

how is that different from the thousands of non-gay slut it up festivals though? Not even the wildest of all gay parades have shit on Mardi Gras.
Seriously though, people are always holding up a handful of events as proof all fags deserve the rope. Thinking about it, I can't honestly see why. Is there a non-/polpilled response that makes logical sense, or is it just christcucks seething about the wrong type of people having rights?

Are there any decent trans characters besides Vivian and Poison?
The only others i can think of are western shit like that one character in Mass Effect Andromeda.

yeah, sure it isn't.

>one gay pride month a year
>11 straight pride months a year
Does it look fair to you?

Kill yourselves, Amerimutts.

>your sandnigger religion

> verse 16:18: “Pride goes before destruction. And a haughty spirit before stumbling.”

Pride is the opposite of humility. It's what leads to social collapse.

We do not need more mentally ill characters in games

>how is that different from the thousands of non-gay slut it up festivals though? Not even the wildest of all gay parades have shit on Mardi Gras.
It isn't. People who participate in mardi gras deserve the rope too.

so we should get rid of all religion too, since rape of minors is basically built into all their holy books and they cover it up so aggressively?

I've been attracted to other boys emotionally and, while I didn't understand it at the time sexually, since I was at least in first grade and no one molested me. How is that possible if it's not genetic.

There's no need to devote a whole day to this shit shit let alone a whole fucking month. As if these people didn't get MORE than enough attention all the time.

Some fucker's warped sexuality also has shit all to do with video games.

imagine how much autism having a straight pride month and straight pride parade would actually cause

Pic related is mine.

Attached: Arcade_Gannon.jpg (982x702, 452K)

all fags are pedophiles

Attached: why.jpg (702x953, 120K)

Every single one of you disgusting freaks belong on a burning cross.

of course they're all old
normal people don't start to scream on social medias at every doubt, that's how sjw and other fags operate, because they don't care about spreading rumors that would harm innocents.
For you see, regular humans do researches, make sure a culprit is a culprit before screaming "criminal ! criminal !" unlike you fags
that's why they're all old news.

>trying to argue against lgbtbraap while having pedo gay shit saved on your pc
kek'd

fuck you

You could make an argument for Ruka from Steins;Gate, but that's also only if you consider VNs to be vidya.

I'm a Shekelstein Pharmaceuticals Ltd. representative and I approve of this message.

Attached: AIDS.png (1185x534, 427K)

Reminder.

Attached: a reminder to trannyfaggots.png (738x669, 186K)

t. child molesting homo

Attached: 1532059157258.jpg (450x589, 164K)

I must have missed those parades. Such a trite answer by the way.

And in another thread, this exact same user cries because he can't celebrate the 45% of him that is White(tm) because White Pride is criticized by Libs.

Fucking hell, how can this fag still be alive after this picture?

This is the only decent gay character I know.

Attached: Gay Tony.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

if you want, although there are religions that didn't come from jews

'Gay pride' has always been absolutely fucking repugnant to me.
But on the thread topic, Emil is too perfect.

Attached: 1518375809402.jpg (700x872, 125K)

Maybe if gays were educated in middle and high school in sex ed instead of pretending homosexuality doesn't exist this wouldn't be a problem.

Hey, fuck you Turtleman

Who thought having two young boys, too young to be confident in their sexuality, kiss on camera to advance an agenda was a good idea?

Fuck you. My family rides in Bacchus every year. I treasure my memories of seeing titties and one black girls ass when I was twelve, on account of being in the king’s float. Mardi Gras is based, you butthurt virgin.

except you have such images saved, not me

This is too low .-.

liberals are piece of shit human beings, thats why

Don't let all this stupid shitposting distract you from the fact that SYLVANDO IS NUMBER ONE BABY

Attached: sylvando.png (230x470, 123K)

t. reddit tranny

Attached: 1528464210915.jpg (960x960, 108K)

maybe if gays stopped fucking strangers they would stop contracting stds

Kill the American faggots

these first two should be on 90%

The best anyone are the people where I dont know if you're straight, gay or bi. You're okay in my book. You could be pounding ass all night long, but as long as you dont flaunt around and make it a point to inform everyone that you're a fag then whatever.

Trannies are a different story. If you want to dress like a woman, go ahead, but dont expect people to not get confused or weirded out by you. It's literally a mental disease. I treat them the same as a retard. I am nice but keep my distance. I dont want to set it off.

I'm a fag. Not once did anyone in sex ed even mention gay sex.

eat shit maggot

Attached: E8536F81-A7BF-4C77-87F0-73083FB9D0B7.jpg (738x720, 80K)

This is obvious, but how no one tried to punch that fucking fag in public after the picture? Damn, even that child is probably beyond salvation now

Attached: tenor.gif (161x90, 23K)

PrEP exists now, fag.

maybe you shouldve asked for the drag queen class for all the children then you wouldnt have turned out to be a homo with aids im sure

Attached: 1553379826466.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

I fucking hate Americunts, especially Amerilard SJWfags. They literally only hypocritically virtue signal 24/7

As a bi dude i hate pride culture its so obnoxious.Like gay isnt a personality trait.

Should we tell him?

Attached: 85F0A849-D7A6-4B9E-97FF-B89EF431F6DC.jpg (1100x996, 106K)

ahahaha poor tranny trying to cope, kill yourself aka do your natural process

>trans therapy
>AWWWW NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY ILL U ARE BEAUT 4EVS XOXOX

What is a kijo-oni teaching kids sex ed?

wrong site faggot

Attached: A434F808-2D71-4C80-8048-6718EDB8E6C8.png (792x691, 299K)

So what? He saves them to make a point. You're the one in the picture actually doing that shit.