They're in!

they're in!

Attached: 8100fe71538ce73278e57e47e083519d.jpg (905x882, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YP6fL6MAHZw
gamesradar.com/heres-what-you-need-to-know-from-nintendos-investor-qanda-new-online-switch-game-and-more/
nintendoeverything.com/reggie-says-joker-in-smash-bros-ultimate-is-emblematic-of-dlc-approach-quiet-on-persona-5-for-switch/
twitter.com/franklez/status/1077027566450466818
okaycool.ca/2018/09/20/banjo-kazooie-new-studio-will-have-to-make-sequel-for-fans/
ign.com/articles/2017/09/22/rare-studio-head-returning-to-old-franchises-would-be-the-worst-thing-for-rare-to-do
gamespot.com/articles/new-goldeneye-and-banjo-on-xbox-one-rare-says-they-aren-t-necessarily-what-you-want/1100-6418357/
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1124319493428109312
sourcegaming.info/2018/02/21/the-potential-of-simple-actions-sakurais-famitsu-column-vol-535/
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/976483697259028481
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1120530818324148224
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/htmlview
sourcegaming.info/2016/04/29/duflupdate/
youtube.com/watch?v=FuWUczITRwc
youtube.com/watch?v=IfzoRF1lkKI
youtube.com/watch?v=4zP60bempd0
youtube.com/watch?v=FGb5oq3oqV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2DE08a7LU
youtube.com/watch?v=3kBrWNuQnD8
youtube.com/watch?v=JIm0CanRqLk
youtube.com/watch?v=cpEj8iaiPtk
youtube.com/watch?v=-xA0C4wHdpM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga9wY3CzEJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoWYchW9278
youtu.be/Lrr_VVtyUA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reimu!

Attached: 1541078674516.jpg (724x1024, 94K)

the garbage can.

.....the N64 Classic, Banjo-Kazooie

Attached: Cereal Mascots.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Love his feet

>Banjo?

Attached: zoom.png (403x327, 36K)

Banjo Kazooie wasn't really that good

Attached: strangle.jpg (1411x945, 171K)

then they won't be out of place

Attached: cereal-2-1062194.jpg (665x432, 56K)

Attached: what asshole.png (477x477, 464K)

Attached: 1533501596621.png (748x800, 600K)

>7
T H E R I D E N E V E R E N D S

GUH HUH

Attached: ENOUGH CEREAL MASCOTS.png (549x810, 759K)

MARIO NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1551076731562.jpg (2400x2400, 2.67M)

Attached: 7.jpg (718x519, 79K)

Attached: lets face it.jpg (960x720, 111K)

I believe in the bear and bird.

As spirits

banjo!

Attached: banjozoomer.png (820x331, 217K)

Hey I doubt it!

youtube.com/watch?v=YP6fL6MAHZw
>Rare dev says if you want a new banjo "go play hat in time" @34:05

gamesradar.com/heres-what-you-need-to-know-from-nintendos-investor-qanda-new-online-switch-game-and-more/
>Nintendo wants to appeal to new demographics for smash

nintendoeverything.com/reggie-says-joker-in-smash-bros-ultimate-is-emblematic-of-dlc-approach-quiet-on-persona-5-for-switch/
>Reggie says joker is "emblematic" of the DLC characters

twitter.com/franklez/status/1077027566450466818
>Halo Dev deconfirms master chief, then likens Banjo to Blinx when asked if Banjo will be in

okaycool.ca/2018/09/20/banjo-kazooie-new-studio-will-have-to-make-sequel-for-fans/
>Grant kirkhope saying RARE isnt interested in banjo

ign.com/articles/2017/09/22/rare-studio-head-returning-to-old-franchises-would-be-the-worst-thing-for-rare-to-do
>Craig Duncan, still the reigning head of Rare says he doesn't want to go back to Banjo.

gamespot.com/articles/new-goldeneye-and-banjo-on-xbox-one-rare-says-they-aren-t-necessarily-what-you-want/1100-6418357/
>"But I'm not sure it's really what they want," continues Craig Duncan.

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1124319493428109312
>Rare Spirits mean nothing due to the fact there were other cut spirits

sourcegaming.info/2018/02/21/the-potential-of-simple-actions-sakurais-famitsu-column-vol-535/
>Sakurai gushes about Minecraft, written during Smash Ultimate's development (he did the same for Persona 5)

Attached: Mmmm Delicious!.gif (502x522, 1.62M)

The sizeable cope

Cope more Stevefag.

Attached: 1544073280126.png (862x508, 119K)

>c-cope!!

Yeah, you Banjokes would know about coping wouldn't you. I guess that experience will pay off once Steve is revealed this E3.

Attached: 1555195828668.png (960x960, 1.03M)

>cites PushDustin saying Rare Spirits means nothing
>cites SourceGaming saying how just because Minecraft was talked about by Sakurai means Steve has a chance

boy do I have some news for you...

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/976483697259028481

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1120530818324148224

adding on to this I fucking hate that Steve render but that gif kills me every time I see it lmao

This kills the banjo fan

He gushed about Joker during development, and Atlus admitted that it was Sakurai himself that requested for Joker to be in.

I'd say that's a big ups to Steve to be honest.

The Rare spirits thing is more about
>b-but the datamined rare spirits are suspicious!

Yet Banjokes completely ignore the fact that there were Devil's Third spirits in the mix.

I ' M B E T T E R T H A N Y O U A R E

Attached: lamaj.png (825x455, 530K)

hey, play it nice you two
after all Banjo IS going to be in smash as a Steve skin, so both of you win

ah, now that sounds a bit more reasonable. Also Devil's Third confirmed let's go gamers Ivan is IN with Bumjum :)))

yeah, I'll let this one go. Back into hibernation bear, you'll get a blocky alt soon~

Attached: 1555387919394.png (210x400, 91K)

stevefag so easy to spot, how cringe

Hey! I doubt it!
>Minecraft Senior Manager Aubrey Norris has shown distaste and uninterest of Steve in the game several times, potentially breaking a NDA with Sakurai.
>Phil Spencer, head of Xbox has given his blessing twice for Banjo during speculation of 4 and Ultimate.
>Decently known fan voted poll on Twitter with 25,000 votes has stated they would rather see Sora, Banjo and Bandana Dee before Steve.
>Only source is Virginben, who was wrong about Minecraft being in the base game, being in the first patch and wrong about the first DLC character being a Square character, without mentioning Joker.
>Was hyped in 5Chan leak, only to be deconfirmed when Joker was announced without Jack Frost.
I love this game you started!

Attached: Steve Deconfirmation.jpg (1080x1282, 428K)

Look who is here

Attached: 1554751754582.png (872x352, 112K)

He also wanted to include Geno in brawl and sm4sh as a playable character

Uh oh

Attached: ADAF11CD-1495-4C1E-8DED-44C1C0BF6661.png (786x1017, 841K)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/htmlview

>m-muh twitter manager
YIKES!
>m-muh phil spencer
Yeah, and Reggie hinted at Mother 3!!!
>m-muh fan polls
Typical banjoker.
>m-muh vergeben and muh 5chan leak
Once again, typical banjoker refuting the mound of good things going for Steve and absolutely NOTHING going for banjo outside of Phil Spencer being willing to allow Nintendo to use Banjo.

The real question is why would Nintendo want pay money to have a dead bear in their game that people who've already bought Smash want?

Refer to one of the links in the Banjo BTFO references:

>With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, we asked 'How could we reach not only fans of the Super Smash Bros. series, but also those who had never played it before?' If you look at the demographics of the consumers who purchased each of these titles, Iʼm not convinced weʼve completely overcome these challenges yet.

I've yet to hear a single good argument for Banjo outside of nostalgia pandering and fan polls + two of Phil Spencer's tweets trying to reassure Banjo freaks on twitter.

Is Banjo and Steve the biggest debate? Like I don’t really see anything for SquareEnix rep.

Oh no

Attached: 0C1A0E5E-ADC1-4C1A-BC6B-5C6B6A3CDFCC.jpg (175x175, 20K)

Attached: rosterfags are gay.jpg (680x477, 96K)

If Nintendo chose the DLC based on popularity polls, we wouldn't have had Joker

I hope neither Steve Minecraft or Banjo get in

reminder that neither your bear or your block are 100% pure Microsoft, and that is why we shall get Master Chief

I wish Fat Albert was named big boy Bobby.

When will you Stevecucks learn that the creeper will take the slot and you'll be regulated to this...

Attached: Mii Swordfighter Costume.jpg (600x600, 123K)

Even more easy to spot a seethey banjey

Master Chief was hard de-confirmed you dunce.

please tell me you know the source to that picture, or better yet pic related because I think this drawing of Banjo is adorable as hell and your pic looks like it was done by the same person :(

Attached: Banjo.jpg (384x385, 22K)

Take Banjo out of this image right fucking now he's the victim here

no you dumb homo tool, refer to
>Minecraft Senior Manager Aubrey Norris has shown distaste and uninterest of Steve in the game several times, potentially breaking a NDA with Sakurai.
if Chief is deconfirmed because a Halo dev said "no", then so is Steve

Attached: 1534981438582.jpg (314x295, 24K)

>admits that creeper has a better shot than Banjoke.

Zoinks

Hey you leave Ty out of this!

Attached: 54435558_398903180658696_8499424749011599360_n.jpg (2048x1142, 130K)

Soon

Attached: 1550029212077.jpg (750x675, 460K)

Hey, reminder that you started this beef, not me. Stevefags are so easy to trigger. All you have to do is post there little discord invite "The Cult of Steve" and they play victim. How about you get off of this website, find a man or woman and be social about things other than video game.

>no argument
Looks like based stevies win again!

Ah yes, the typical Banjoker playing the victim card, thinking that we Steve fans actually care if he makes it in or not.

The only reason we want Steve in is to make Banjokers suffer, is that so hard to understand?

You want me to get off of Yea Forums because you're sick of being exposed for nostalgia-fagging over a cereal box mascot. Steve fags are the anti-roster fag. The sooner Banjokes realize that the sooner they can move on with their """peaceful""" campaign.

I want Minecraft content, but Steve can fuck off. He's nothing but a shell the people replace, Alex has more of a face than he does, hell, I see more Banjo/Master Chief skins than Steve. Creeper would be a fun addition, like Piranha Plant.

Attached: ry6uh7e.png (1200x800, 1.08M)

This, Banjo was always just a poor man's Mario 64 which is pretty apparent with how the games dipped immediately after the first game and soon after tossed in the bin for Microsoft to snatch

hes in

Attached: 1536017174325.jpg (602x267, 54K)

Tell me the story of the rended of the Grotesque Steve with the dick again you furfag? That one is my favourite. Besides, I don't care for Banjo, I'm pointing out facts of a more likely character. I'm more of a Doombro who despises most of the Stevefags.

Attached: Steve will never get in.png (793x489, 177K)

Careful user, you're asking for death threats from insecure Banjokes.

Did someone say Discord?

Attached: 1554755553525.png (515x203, 23K)

No, it's because you want EVERYONE to suffer. I bet if you could, you'd put Steve in and then immediately cancel the rest of the fighter's pass just to dab on literally everyone else. I don't even care about that N64 game, I just want to see you not get your way so that the rest of us who want actual good characters like Crash, Doomguy, Dante, Geno, Arle etc. can dab on you and your little community of people who don't even play Smash. BTW, you're not the "anti-roster fags", that title rightfully goes to Albertposters.

Attached: 1534981799691.gif (292x265, 112K)

>he thinks a community manager has any idea what the fuck is going on in the upper tier of the company.

She literally just said she didn't WANT steve, not that he wasn't in the game. Big yikes.

And comparing one of the main Halo devs to a literal who on the bottom of the food chain is laughable. Just shows how desperate Master Chumps and Banjokes are.

man people manage to come up with the dumbest arguments against characters, and being against the idea of jim, gex or plok is just a terminal case of shit taste

I agree to disagree. Banjo had more crafted character, better world and story. Mario 64 was mostly floating platforms, toads and the occasional character who has a quick one liner. Both are fine, but BK was significantly better and had finer controls. Plus the collectables actually meant something in BK, with a hint to what the sequel was and the ill faded Stop n Swap. All it is in Mario 64 is to unlock doors and to get a thank you message.

>Doomguy
Who?
>Dante
Bayonetta and Joker completely invalidate Dante, sorry sweetie but memes alone don't make a good character
>Geno
Who?
>Arle
Who? Man so much for wanting good characters

>actual good characters like... Geno

Attached: mj-laughing.gif (282x211, 3M)

It would break an NDA for even commenting on the topic. Nintendo has shut down entire accounts for less (even stuff that wasn't their's when the music for Smash leaked.)

>I bet if you could, you'd put Steve in and then immediately cancel the rest of the fighter's pass just to dab on literally everyone else.

Absolutely!!!
The problem is you rosterfags care more about the roster than the actual game itself. I doubt any of you autists even play Smash.

Albertposters don't make it personal though. Banjokes only started getting uppity after K. Rool got in, and they thought all their wildest dreams would come true. So who was the next "reasonable" choice to them? B-b-banjo!! conveniently the only one who "survived" the Grinch leak.

You guys want to get autistic and throw fits because your favorite character gets in, then this is what happens. You have nobody but yourself to blame for getting upset over silly Steveposter antics.

>actual good characters like Geno
Yep, I hope you're shitposting for your own sake pal.

Attached: TyfW0MQ.png (680x680, 437K)

Who do you want then? Serious question. Every character can be a who. Hell, I didn't even know Steve's name until this whole fiasco, I always thought he was just called the "avatar" or something.

These kinds of threads, every time. God we have like 9 more months of this shit until all the fighters are even announced

Attached: Parroting retard.png (677x683, 359K)

>Fuck Doomguy
Literally, one of stevetard allies

Can’t wait for chris to be revealed HYPE

Attached: E30CE6C2-0EF6-4411-BD9C-474755A01F49.jpg (500x415, 80K)

No, everyone will go apeshit when their character gets in. I dislike most roster assholes, I just want new characters.

She would have to sign an NDA for it to be broken, meaning she would have to be let on the secret. She ain't privy to shit man. There's no way in hell they would let a nobody like that in on a top secret character for Smash which are already notorious for leaks, especially her being a Gaijin and all.

Even some of the people working on the Smash team itself didn't know who the fuck was in the game. There's no way in hell.

This is why I... mostly despise Stevefags, they do not care who gets in, guaranteed they do not play Smash, all they want is that bitch to get in so that they can play the "gotcha" card. Based Doombros actually give a shit about Smash.

Mojang has to sign the NDA, which means all employees. If your logic makes sense, that means every big event would be leaked in a matter of minutes. It's like Hell's Kitchen, even the cleanup staff has to sign that. Hell, I was an extra on the show (audience member) and we have to sign a NDA.

What part of "GOOOOOOD MORNING Yea Forums" copy paste makes you think they're anything but fucking trolls? Literally just ignore them and let their thread die

Attached: 1371064489295.jpg (1208x1000, 295K)

>Banjo had more crafted character, better world and story
Shitty meta humor and prettier graphics don't make up for sluggish gameplay
>BK was significantly better and had finer controls
Wrong
>Plus the collectables actually meant something in BK
They mean something in Mario because you need them to beat the game you retard

You know they’re only doing this because you guys take everything so seriously.

Attached: BADC5EC8-A981-48F5-B433-50A041B9E316.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Doomguy should be in Smash

Attached: 1556647928007.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>guaranteed they do not play Smash
>implying rosterfags actually play Smash

A lot of Banjokes just want him for the most pathetic reasons such as "it will revive his series" and shit like that.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT BANJOFAGS YOU FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 1532763444506.jpg (1631x1373, 1.13M)

shhhhh, don't waste your time. Banjokes can't even begin to comprehend that people would fuck with them simply because they're obnoxiously insecure.

Attached: banjoke.png (480x360, 111K)

No Shit Sherlock. Both sides know their characters are doomed from the beginning. I like having fun on this forum and see how both sides react. Both will never get in. I'm expected the DLC list to be all nobody's to the west.

99% of rosterfags are rallying behind Banjo because they were also K. Rool and Ridley memers (yet nobody wants to actually play those characters after they were realized to be trash lol)

They're part of a complete breakfast

Attached: 1545685223953.png (1111x1016, 1.28M)

I'm not a Banjofag goddamnit. That's another thing, you always assume it's only Banjofolk, and they always think it's Stevefolk, are you... SCARED MAYBE!!

>>Rare dev says if you want a new banjo "go play hat in time" @34:05

She is in.

Attached: hourglass_by_siggie740_dc1vwff-fullview.jpg (1024x899, 180K)

Why are banjies always throwing such tantrums when they get called out?

>They're in Reimu
based

You're supposed to give a us message to spread across the thread so we can receive fortune.

Attached: GeniesOfHealtyMeta.jpg (800x722, 181K)

Sorry, should have said are "they" scared. Cause both seem paranoid.

The way I see it, all rosterfags might as well be Banjokes.

Don't be trippin. You know deep down everyone wants ChexQuestguy in Smash.

Based

>Why yes I do want Banjo and Kazooie in Smash, how could you tell?

Attached: Banjoke.png (461x459, 233K)

I wonder what kind of meltdown this guy could have if Banjo did get confirmed. Makes me wonder if it would cause a meltdown on par with the meltdowns from when Ridley and K Rool got confirmed as well.

Attached: hiwdnCv.jpg (1273x766, 122K)

To be 100% honest, I just want and need the mainline Touhou series on Switch man...

>Jolly wins against all cards
What does it mean?

I hope so. They're goofy, fun, and would be far more interesting than another anime disjoint blade user with a counter. I just hope the dlc has a nice mix of characters. I feel like Nintendo must know that Smash fans at least mostly don't hate the idea of B&K and that teaming up with MS as they have to get them in would generate good fan reception. The DLC is going to sell well regardless so hitting a bunch of different bases would just have them appeal to many while making a broad group happy.

Granted I feel it's possible they could have went with Steve too. I personally would rather he just be a mii costume if anything but the possibility is there. I think it'll be pretty shit if Banjo holding a Kazooie gun is the mii costume with "Banjo"s head just being an open faced mask. Those things are so shitty looking. No one gives a damn if the mii face is covered if they're using a mask.

>naturally flavored with other natural flavors
That is what that means, yes.

Attached: ac.png (162x162, 68K)

Characters like Geno and Ridley were way before Banjo (and before you say Melee, no, speculation didn't really kick off until Brawl, and Banjo was not considered until the Fan Ballot) rosterfagging now is always Banjo, Steve, and Erdrick (although Erdrick has gone real quiet lately, maybe they are either convinced or do not want to get disappointed.) I follow this shit as a third party and I hate all communities equally. The people who actually care about the character I have respect for, showing off movelists and potential ideas, not this shitty grotesque models and 3D printed skulls. All of you should be ashamed, Smash should be a community of fun and enjoying the game, not, UNGH! I WANTED THIS CHARACTER INSTEAD, FUCK YOU!

I'm 29 years old. I had a N64 growing up, with both Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. Great games, I loved them. I literally do not care if Banjo gets in Smash, because the last good game was over 20 years ago and I have moved on with my life.

At this point I want Banjo to not get in so people still obsessing over this character can learn a lesson. Stop clinging to your childhoods. It's just a fucking crossover game, it literally doesn't matter. It's not going to revive your favourite franchise, which we all know is secretly what rosterfags actually hope to get out of a Smash character.

I only say this because no other rosterfag is seemingly as fanatic and desperate as the Banjofag. Doomguy is an equally retarded choice yet you don't see people shitposting about how the Bethesda rep will be Vault Boy or Dovahkiin instead, because Doomfags don't really care that much. Banjofags treat Banjo getting in Smash like it's a legitimately important life event for them, like they NEED it to happen or their 20-year long obsession with a children's bear character meant nothing. All over social media I see people constantly posting and retweeting fanart of this decades old character that hasn't had a game in 10 years, and whose developers have openly said they have no interest in continuing the series. They are seriously emotionally invested in getting Banjo in Smash and take it VERY seriously.

That's why there are Stevefags. Banjofags are completely on the hook and have an obsessive devotion that borders on religious. If you so much as say Banjo isn't likely, Banjofags will go off on you like you just told them there's no god. They take it as a personal insult to say Banjo won't get in, or that you don't want him in. Naturally that means that you get hordes of shitposters trying to rile them up, and it works EVERY time. They are in so deep they actually believe there's a secret cabal of people who really want Steve from Minecraft trying to sabotage their "support efforts".

Awfully nice of you to put the effort into making this for ~50 recurring dudes on an imageboard..

Stuff like this, civilized and calm, expressing his/her opinion with optimism, yet, not rejectings ideas of other characters.

Give me Agnes

Attached: MMD_Agn%3Fs_SS5.png (340x454, 100K)

The pic is old retard

It doesn't mean a group should target another one, that's just bad omen on both sides. This rivalry needs to stop in my opinion, it drowns out actual support for the characters. And it makes both look bad.

THANK YOU GENIES

It's unironically autism. That's why they take it so personally when you criticize Banjo's chances. Banjo is more than just a character to them: he's a defining "trait" of their childhood.

I blame it on poor parenting, likely neglected and raised by an N64 with no restraints.

I don't mean to detract from your well written psychoanalysis on Banjokes though. I have nothing against the character. But I don't want him in for the same reasons. The fans need a reality check.

You know what, forget all this bickering. Who do you all want in Smash the most and why? (And if it's Steve or Banjo, good on you! But tell everyone legitamate reasons why.)

Twitter is Twitter who goes here when they get 10 replies at most and the sky is blue.
It's bold of you to think that your words are somehow special enough to change their stance after the Smash ballot. Your deep soliloquy is a waste of breath and you should consider real hobbies.

Attached: Akko.png (512x443, 108K)

>Who do you all want in Smash the most and why?
Steve because:
- Banjokes will rightfully suffer
- Steve actually deserves it and would make millions of people happy, contrary to the vocal minority (Banjokes)

Attached: 8rPitll.png (1920x1900, 2.73M)

>s-stop exposing banjokes!

Embarrassing. You can't tell someone to get a hobby when you're posting anime reaction pics on Yea Forums, you just cant.

I would love Banjo in Smash because he is truly the last character I want in Smash. Everyone else I want is either already in Smash or is Phoenix Wright who was adapted into UMVC3 so if he misses out on Smash it won't hurt too bad. I loved playing Banjo as a kid and I would love to hear some Banjo music in Smash. If he doesn't get in then I hope Rare Replay gets a port onto Switch because I hardly use my Xbox One these days and my Switch sees way more mileage

Spyro and Rayman. I not only love their franchises but I simply adore them as characters.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

It's gonna be so funny watching the hate come when the DLC pass is revealed to be nothing but weeby trash sword users with down B counters.

Banjokes literally on suicide watch.

>"w-well at least Steve didn't get in either"
>Smug steveposting continues for years rubbing the salt in Banjoke wounds

That's the funny thing about Banjies. They think Steveposters actually care whether Steve gets in or not. All that we really want is for Banjo to be BTFO, it could be literally anybody and likely will be a lot of weebshit, if Smash 4 and "Joker being emblematic of the DLC" is anything to go by.

Ok, your slightly pushing the bickering rule, but I'll allow it this time as you do have a legitamate reason, but something more like is what I'm looking for. Honest answers without targeting other fanbases. But Yea Forums has little to no rules, so it won't matter.

>Hayabusa in the trash

You need to take his place in there.

>But Yea Forums has little to no rules, so it won't matter.

Attached: go back.png (800x480, 212K)

isn't the small screen a problem?

Nah, Yea Forums is more entertaining. Hell I don't even know what Reddit is like?

>Spacing.
Shitposting is procrastination on the toilet.
Having the traits of a Smashboards user is a genuine waste of a life and I feel inclined to remind you that since the mods are too lenient on Nintendo fans to do so indirectly.

so if all steveposters desire is for Banjo to be BTFO, what happens if Banjo doesn't get BTFO?

>what happens if Banjo doesn't get BTFO?
IDK, probably the same thing that would happen if Santy Claus was real!

The superior Ryu is already in the game, tho

>being allied to steveniggers
>literally anyone at all
Fucking retard.

Attached: 1554803159001.jpg (343x343, 14K)

A smashboard user is the type of guy he's criticizing though. The fact that you're trying to take the moral high ground here is ridiculous.

>mods are too lenient on Nintendo fans

Oooooooh I found the problem.

Attached: 1540618165725.png (1070x601, 779K)

I literally had to google Buck Bumble. Don't tell me there are people that want him in this game.

sorry, I'm tired and thus a little (see: very) retarded. what would happen if Santy Claus was real :(

sakurai said the only reason banjo wasn't in melee was because of adult issues which means rares purchase by Microsoft and sakuari like minecraft not steve the defult skin

Probably the same thing. Both are paranoid.

>sakurai said the only reason banjo wasn't in melee was because of adult issues which means rares purchase by Microsoft and sakuari like minecraft not steve the defult skin

Oooh, spouting misinformation, classic Banjoke. Let's 'go back to the source', if I may, and clear that up little buddy:

sourcegaming.info/2016/04/29/duflupdate/

"Banjo_and_Kazooie_(Banjo-Kazooie)GoldeneyeJamesBond

Banjo and Kazooie: “Incidentally, including a character from Rare in Smash would be difficult for various reasons. I know there are some people who think that Banjo & Kazooie are an obvious inclusion, but that’s unlikely for a variety of legal and financial reasons.”

Nowhere does he say he was planning to have Banjo in the game, he was just responding to a comment on the Smash dojo. Even if Banjo's copyright problems werent an issue, there's no guarantee Sakurai would have wanted to put him in the game anyhow. That's literally the only time he's acknowledged Banjo's existence, after all.

>"Both Banjo and Kazooie and James Bond have similar reasons for dismissal: legal issues. While they may have been considered, legal complications make it likely that they were considered and quickly dismissed."

the difference is one supports a character to be annoying
the others have been unironically and autistically campaigning for a character for literal 20 years in hopes for a revival that will likely never come. Gee, I wonder who will be more upset?

>Spends lots of time trying to disprove a character.
>Can type for paragraphs on end.
>Takes this more seriously then he should.
>Has no end point until Sakurai gets off his ass.
>Will dicksuck each other.
Yep, SmashBoards user. Kindly reconsider your life choices; I come here wanting to see a semi-rare Mega Man X thread, not rosterfags clogging space.

Attached: Lycanroc.png (96x96, 7K)

Why can’t we all just get along and be excited that we actually get more characters on top of such a huge roster?

Attached: 3D852CAF-1910-4548-B24D-64792A28D54A.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

It's your lucky day, user!

>sakurai said the only reason banjo wasn't in melee
why do people misquote Sakurai
shit like this can be easily searched

Wouldn't you be better off in /vr/?

Attached: 1520473894365.jpg (1024x898, 68K)

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but my google leak!
“No!”

That leak has already been confirmed as fake by PushDustIn, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1557870980578.png (1170x658, 380K)

Nintendo insider here. I checked the Fighter's Pass road map for planned characters and Steve isn't on there.

HE
IS
IN

Attached: p r a i s e.jpg (512x512, 161K)

He's in

Attached: Earthworm.jpg (1564x1002, 292K)

Based. This applies to all rosterfags, honestly.

Out of the people in that pic, literally the only one I've seen people push for Smash is Earthworm Jim.

Annnnnnnd... the bot is back! Can we all report this comment along with the buff banjo one, they both piss me off.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Banjo (yes, THE Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Banjo & Kazooie walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Microsoft has a good relationship with Nintendo rn! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Stevefags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly!, Just because Nintendo & Microsoft are making Minecraft stuff on Nintendo's consoles & handheld's doesn't mean Steve is in, & Why would Nintendo choose a terribly animated character over a character that has been requested ever since Melee & Phil Spencer acknowledged Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash instead of Steve? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right it's Banjo & Kazooie back then. Don't forget that the Minecraft dev team De-confirmed that blockhead, also, the Smash Ultimate Joker showcase that came out in April, it was a green witch, hinting Banjobros & Kazooiebros are coming in Ultimate. Also, the new google leak that showed up?, that confirms Banjo & Kazooie bitches. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Steve are going to be subverted just like Erdrickfags, Dongobongfagget, BillyBo10k, & Virginbitch with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter & bitter!

Attached: 1557871084309.png (602x602, 445K)

there's room for one more banjobros?

Attached: Heavy Manns Up!.jpg (1764x2048, 412K)

Damn, that was blunt. Nothing more to say I guess.

Kiryu. My reason for wanting him is I like his character, and he could be fun.
He has 3 or 4 different styles he can switch through kind of like shulk, but they’re permanent. Each changes his fighting style. Brawler obviously being more of a straightforward fighting style, rush being more focused on speed and dodges, beast being more of a grappler and throwing style, and dragon style, if added could have a counter. Yes I know, I don’t want more either, but it would actually fit that style if they added it. he could also have a heat mechanic, and each style could have a different variation of kiryus heat moves to make them more unique, like beast could whip out a bike, etc.

Attached: DB1B9357-379A-4F2F-9A3D-8AA2FEC90DA0.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Cope & Have Sex

Why?

Attached: 1535674786341.png (612x688, 578K)

This message of goes for you to. No biases for this.

It must be pretty hard for banjo to see in front of him.

She's in!

hey, Banjo for smash

Attached: 59398203_3177431092270920_1683027675611922432_n.jpg (767x960, 86K)

And there's is the other bot reply when they are called out. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Imagine thinking you're saving Yea Forums from Smash Speculation threads, even though it'll never stop. Fighting a losing battle. Just like the battle of being in Smash Bros at all. Since when relevant and new characters like Shovel Knight, Bomberman, and Shantae were spirits and assist.

Mii Costume would be giving Steve? from Minecraft too much credit, since Nintendo doesn't even care about Minecraft.

Attached: A yikes from Mumbo.png (297x419, 103K)

Dreamin'

Attached: 1496556794002.png (1233x1920, 1.28M)

Attached: 1557193137959.jpg (590x563, 140K)

>Nintendo doesn't even care about Minecraft.

Attached: 1557195397068.jpg (2854x2237, 3.1M)

as an echo

Attached: 23791070_p0.jpg (3260x4067, 903K)

THANK YOU SO MUCH REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH GAVE ME NOTHING AND YOU HAVE GIVEN ME EVERYTHING

Attached: dreaminerryday-crown.png (982x1286, 139K)

>stuff from last year.
Eekum, and I can't stress enough, Bokum.
Minecraft doesn't have music
Doesn't have personality for it's 'main character',
The 'character' can be turned into literally any other video game character.
He'd have more recycled moves then Joker.
Plus, all the leaks he was in have been proven false.
But please, go ahead and keep trying.

Attached: Tiki Man.png (320x212, 90K)

If Steve gets in I will literally drive to NOA headquarters and blow my brains out in the lobby. Screencap this post.

V/ is becoming a broken record. Stevefags really DID ruin Smash discussion but kids aren’t able to reflect on that yet. The average age must be what, 14 now? I wonder why they choose v/ of all places...

Show the source i need it

SCREW ATUA

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Tenko_Chabashira_Halfbody_Sprite_(23).png (618x965, 606K)

Stevefags doing Banjies a service by making more models than they ever could themselves, thanks nerds!

Save the bullet, friend! Steve's been cursed not to be in since the start.
No personality to speak of, music wouldn't fit Smash, literally has less articulation points then a Kenner Star Wars Luke Skywalker from the 70's.
He was meant to be in base game. Or ANYTHING Minecraft related, remember? Vergeben said that. But, oddly, it wasn't there.
"HE WAS CUT AND MOVED TO DLC"
Then his files would still be in the game. Plusle and Minun where completely cut from a game, and files of them existed in the finished game.
Guess what, Dataminers found NO trace of Minecraft.

History shows again and again, you believe a leaker, you get disappointed.

Attached: Huttboy.png (438x609, 104K)

my bad misquoted him on that.

I want to believe

Attached: 49439766_p0.jpg (541x800, 217K)

Oh no, it's a 3d render in Unity. Meanwhile, I have this LOVELY Mumbo Jumbo, a 3D-Printed model.

Attached: Come on and have a go if you think you're hard enough.png (292x412, 333K)

Fuck off for assuming I'm a Banjofag, I'm talking in general, first it's the Stevecuck, then someone replies, they say "Cope and Have Sex" then the Banjofag posts his shit. I've been watching this for months now and it's all the same with the same images, both are horribly toxic. Might make a video about it.

Case in point, he's more real than Steve ever will be!

>m-muh personality
Please nigger, Banjokes bring this up all the time and say characters like ROB and G&W don't count "for reasons".
Minecraft does have music.
We have literal avatars playable, it's nothing new.
Steve would likely have a far more interesting building gimmick than Joker's stand.
Leaks being disproven do not make character any less likely Tiki fag.

Same tired arguments, nothing new. Always bring the same weak ass shit. Time for some new material Banjies.

nice blog master chump. just make sure not to shill your video here or else prepare to be shitted on.

Trailer:
>Reveal trailer is mysterious figure walking down a dark alley
>Trashcans are shuffling while rootbeer lays scattered all over the ground
>Spaghetti music can be heard in the background
>Figure turns around to face the camera
>"I'm gonna make 'em an offer they cannot refuse!"
>Mobster rises up from trashcan with tommygun
>Gex whacks guy into the rootbeer with tail
>GEX TUNES INTO THE FIGHT
Stage details:
>Scream TV
>Stage hazard are zombies and floating ghost heads that breathe fire
Songs:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FuWUczITRwc
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfzoRF1lkKI
>youtube.com/watch?v=4zP60bempd0
>youtube.com/watch?v=FGb5oq3oqV4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2DE08a7LU
>youtube.com/watch?v=3kBrWNuQnD8
>youtube.com/watch?v=JIm0CanRqLk
>youtube.com/watch?v=cpEj8iaiPtk (used for the reveal trailer as well)
>youtube.com/watch?v=-xA0C4wHdpM
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ga9wY3CzEJQ
Little touches that make them unique:
>When very close to an edge, he uses a tongue-lick automatically to get onto the platform
>Alfred spawns in matches rarely (only if Gex is in the match) and can be tail-whacked for humourous "advice" while fighting
Items:
>One is the ice breathe and/or fire breathe
>An item you may pick up is a tiny taxidermy bear from Mystery TV that walks around the stage for 10 seconds and attacks anyone who gets close to it
Assist trophy:
>Alfred
Spirits:
>Rez
>Rex
>Cuz
>Rezling (those little TVs with legs)
>Skeleton Pirate
Special:
>Screen has a reticle and Gex can fire anyone on the map like in Gex 3 with the tommygun/chaingun in Gangster TV and Army TV

Attached: Gex Rabbit.png (750x650, 48K)

Doomguy because
>he’s cool
>really important for not just FPS, but the industry and gaming communities themselves
>veteran as hell
>good music
>having a run&gun character would be fun, since that’s what he’d most likely play as

I want to lick Banjo's feet and toes.

It's because they are first party Nintendo characters that represent Nintendo history from day one, people don't want a wasted 3rd party as an avatar when there could be hundreds of possibilities! That's like putting the Xbox Avatar as a playable character.

>R.O.B
Showed emotion in Brawl.
>G&W
Someone never played Game & Watch Gallery. Game and Watch takes from all his games. Many of which had personalities..

And tired material?
"Cope"
"Seethe"
"He's in."
"Banjokes gonna flip"
"Here check out this render."

It's funny you guys don't practice what you preach.

Attached: Skullboy.png (269x268, 119K)

Not a steveposter but Minecraft absolutely has good faster paced music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoWYchW9278

Attached: 455DFCD8-572F-475A-922C-0F71D1C9865F.png (530x529, 274K)

And you have to cheat those disc or "records" as they are called, into game with creative mode.

Attached: BIG Mumbo.png (753x902, 1.6M)

Well aware unfortunately. It's fascinating how the people of Yea Forums can be so kind, and cancerous at the same time, like gnomes and trolls!

Based post.

Banjofags are in their late 20s-mid 30s by now. They should know better than to act like spoiled children that pick every fight and throw tantrums when you don agree with them. Besides, Ultimate gave us King K Rool, Simon and Ridley. One would've been good enough, but 3 was a huge luck of the draw and I sure as fuck don't think they're going to keep that going when there's a lot more priorities for them.

We're gnot a gnbunch of gnelves.

>Showed emotion in Brawl.
Stopped reading there. I'm not playing games with you Tiki nigger!

Oh no, the thing that launched the Nintendo got into smash bros before your non-emoting block head.

Attached: OHMENAKKAS.png (409x617, 119K)

Reminds me of Cuphead! But it's kind of obscure... I'm sure people would want to hear Sweden instead...

Just imagine Kiryu's Final Smash where Majima pops out of nowhere and the two beat the shit out of one of the fighters in a sort of HEAT Attack sequence.

How are Banjo fans borderline religious when, despite wanting the character for 20 years, support for him only flared up during the ballot, when Phil said he was willing to make it happen. Prior to, no one ever bothered because we all knew it was a pipe dream. It was the character we all WISHED could happen, but knew was impossible, so we just let it be.

You want borderline religious, look at Geno fans, or Isaac fans, or Ridley fans. All of then frantically and obsessively campigned for their characters on forums for nearly two decades. Banjo fans never did that, we just got excited when the possibilty became real, hyped things up during the last what? 3 years? and for that we get attacked by shitposters who are salty they've already been btfo, and wanna ruin other people's fun. We're like the most chill group of them all as we've been dormant for well over a decade. Hell, most of the time we spend arguing with people who wanna INSIST it'll never happen. Yet here you are pretending we've been autistically shitposting about Banjo since Melee. Banjo had nonexistent support during Brawl, and Smash 4. He was only ever brought up during the ballots cause Phil gave the approval, and opened the floodgates.

t. I was there. I've been there, since Melee.

Hey now, I don't want this 404'd!.. unless you do, then proceed.

I was just gonna say his final smash could be his ultimate essence knee drop but a double team works too. My thought was his stage has a Majima hazard where he shows up almost everywhere

Want borderline religious? There's literally been three discords dedicated to Stevefags. Cult of Steve was a popular one until they got scared and purged it due to spies.

Attached: MUUUUUUMBO JUUUUUUMBo.png (367x471, 231K)

Thank god, someone with sense in this muddled mess.

Are those songs actually in the java version on unobtainable discs? As far as I’m aware those are just music for the bedrock edition mini games

Attached: 39F91A24-E2A5-4DDD-B781-69933A2BB9CF.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Actual unobtainable. Stevefags would know this if they played the game.

Funny because the four spies made it in the new one!

People are autistic what do you expect?

The Steve Alt Skins will be
>Herobrine
>Alex
>Louis
>Simon
>Kootra
>SlyFoxHound
>GameChap
>Bertie
>Notch

Trips of Truth. Shitposters BTFO

The more you know I guess

I’ve only seen the one cult server with multiple links tying back to it, there’s actually more?

Attached: D3161CE9-9EF5-4A82-AC39-558C80EB04B7.jpg (400x546, 137K)

>Mentions Melee

GET BACK IN THERE

Attached: 20190227_051918.png (1280x720, 610K)

Someone should post a link in one of these threads. I wanna laugh at the idiots.

Three, a possible fourth has been discovered.

Attached: EEKUM BOKUM.png (768x1024, 1.74M)

What an absolute Chad.

Here's a question, why would they put Notch in, when he's been blacklisted by Mojang and Microsoft themselves for being racist?

>user says Banjofags act like religious nuts
>Banjofag proceeds to go on a delusional tirade and desperately trying to paint the Banjo cultists as victims

Like fucking clockwork. Even if Banjo fags were more loud about K. Rool or whatever, Banjo still has been supported since the N64. The only reason people support him now is because literally everyone else got notably BTFO. Banjo's the only sad sucker left of the Grincher rejects (aka the fan favorite echo chamber roster fag autist picks).

That's why every roster fag is rallying is channeling their energy into the autism bear now. Geno fags and Isaac fags went quiet because they got screwed. Now Banjo bois are about to be torn open a new one.

YOOOOOOO HOW THE FUCK DID PEOPLE MISS THIS? CHECK SAKURAI'S TWITTER!

Attached: Fake Gex Leak.png (584x484, 535K)

Rent-free

lets just say even the cult isn’t safe for the stevefags

>Stevefags are known to shout about conspiracies.
>Stevefags are quick to point that Banjofags were around when K.Rool was. Despite them wanting K.Rool.

Cult of Steve Discord
Owners:
Blonichu
Veggietalesfag

List of rules:
>Banjo Profile Pictures are banned on sight.

Ah the go to 'come back' for Stevefags. Nervousness is setting in, as talks of spies make them mistrust each other over and over again.

Nah, Smashfags need an intervention so that a better board can exist. A shame you can't see that.

Don't forget that Dongobong person

Don't forget Shadowchads are allies! Can we have the invite link?

They turned the invite link off due to paranoia of spies. I'd gladly give it to you, but only the admins can now distribute it.

Yeah, just look at all the quality threads on the front page. At least Smashfags are talking about video games to an extent and not some thinly-veiled off topic thread which is 90% of Yea Forums anyway.

Attached: 1555383814940.png (1000x581, 873K)

They also still deny the fact this Unit render of 'creepy steve' was made by a transexual furfag with footfetish.
I hope his operation goes well so his vagina doesn't rot.

Croc 4ever

Damn... you are a real bro you know that? Risking your identity to expose those who like to bully average threads, this man and the three others are real chads!

How much is this going to change. It’s gone from furry to diaperfag to furry tranny to furry pedo to a combination of all that and now this

Attached: 06D5C1FC-B0B4-4DAA-8CB0-1DB823FCB64A.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Ooo... are the admins going to be reported? Are you going to raid this thread?

Oh they've always been a transexual.

>Banjo still has been supported since the N64.
No he wasn't you dumb zoomer. Banjo Kazooie came out a literal 6 months before Smash 64. And he had minimal support during Melee cause we already knew about the Rare buyout, and this was in a time before the internet got big and had collected places for people to discuss Smash speculation. Smashboards (or more accurately Smash World Forum) was launched in like early 2000, and was one of many places to discuss Smash. Some people here and there might have brought him up in Nsider Forums, but things like campaigning for characters, debate, and speculation, started to really happen at around 2004, in the lead up to Brawl's launch, and this was also due in hype to the launch of the Wii. It was the first ever Japan time. And Banjo was nowhere to be seen back than, as by that point he was 100% Microsoft owned.

The big picks for Brawl Japan time were Ike, Toon Link, Wolf, Diddy Kong, Sonic, Lyn, Isaac, Ridley, etc.. NOT Banjo.

>The only reason people support him now is because literally everyone else got notably BTFO.
No, that's not what happened. Stop rewriting history. Support for Banjo blew up the moment
Phil Spencer said he'd allow it during the ballots. Prior to, he was always a pipe dream where people would say "I'd love Banjo, but it'll never happen." By the time the ballots were rolling around,Banjo was head to head with the likes of Ridley, K,Rool, Wolf, Snake, and Isaac. All popular picks.

>Banjo's the only sad sucker left of the Grincher rejects (aka the fan favorite echo chamber roster fag autist picks).
This is why people hate you fucking Zoomers. You make up random shit for stuff you weren't even around for.

Please, enlighten us all with the character you'd like to see, that's so far above any other choice.

Crash Bandicoot.

Literal bandwagon pick.

Why yes it is better than Smash threads.
Yea Forums is supposed to be whimsical. Reddit is debate club.

Attached: _.png (1920x800, 766K)

>Wanting the Sony Poster Child of the 90's to rub shoulders with Sonic, Mario, Megaman and Pacman
>Sonic gets into Brawl
>Want Crash more then
Oh, OK, don't you have spies to find on your discord?

I’ll admit though, his deconfirmation stung. He’s now officially my most wanted never ever. I knew he never really had much of a chance but I’ll hold hope for another time

Attached: 28612CE2-A7C0-4650-84B1-D5A33F9BF865.jpg (960x540, 75K)

basado

>everyone I don't like is a stupid fucking zoomer!

Phil Spencer's comments may have triggered a wave of Banjo fags, but most of their energy was focused on K. Rool at the time. Once K. Rool got in and Banjo survived the Grinch, Banjo was really the last logical choice left. That's why rosterfags have been going full Banjo, have you noticed?

Sakurai commented on Banjofags even back on the melee days, so yeah, he has definitely been requested to an extent, but maybe not as loudly as say, the Genofags.

Every other vocal minority is fucking dead now, even Hat Goomba freaks. Banjo is literally the only one that hasn't been outright deconfirmed yet. There's a reason 3D Steve was "birthed" after K. Rool's confirmation.

Oh my, base-ing your own posts should be against the rules.

Number of posters didn't even go up when you said that.

All I'm doing is explaining to you why you Banjofags get tormented so much. Compared to every other rosterfag you guys are way more blatantly insecure about the prospect of your character not getting in. The whole reason you get "targeted" is because you take Banjo in Smash so seriously, it clearly matters to you a huge amount. You legitimately try to argue with shitposters which is why they keep shitposting you, you give them the reaction every time. The fact that Steve could actually get in for real legitimately terrifies Banjofags and so they're psychologically compelled to tumble into these obvious bait threads every time. But they're only convincing themselves, the "Stevefags" are just there to fuck with you.

It is to the point where even if someone tells you you're just being baited, someone just goes "No, don't stop feeding the trolls, that's what these stevefags want! We need to show everyone how dedicated and smart we are by expertly countering all their arguments and PROVING that Banjo will get in!" It is like a kid who is bullied for acting gay so they try to counter it by acting even more gay.

lmao, banjoids get more paranoid by the minute.

Steve always wins baby

Attached: 1542813165926.png (398x531, 411K)

Bruh, it said 75 posters when that buddy said that. Now it's 76... wait... 76? Where have I heard that before?

>It is like a kid who is bullied for acting gay so they try to counter it by acting even more gay.
Banjoids in a nutshell everybody.

I appreciate you trying to talk sense into the Banjies user, but your wisdom is lost on them. Just let them wallow around in their own mess. They'll learn their lesson soon enough.

You're a Zoomer cause you're only focused on recent events, and inferring from there. You don't have the scope of the bigger picture cause you literally weren't around any of it, and in all likelihood, you weren't even alive for most of it. You're not fooling anyone user.

Attached: gas all steve fags.png (706x1098, 877K)

You're literally obsessed. I can guarantee you I wasn't samefagging, but you'll just have to trust me on that birdbrain. Either way, enjoy your paranoid delusions.

Baby's first Smash speculation?

youtu.be/Lrr_VVtyUA8

>cause you literally weren't around any of it
You're making a lot of assumptions. I remember going on the Melee site as sakurai was uploading gif animations of Pichu, Mewtwo.

Reminder that a butthurt anime sword fag made this image

Hohoho!
Did I struck a nerve?

Attached: 1545449611031.png (661x454, 223K)

Banjoids seem to care too much for their own good.

Sorry Steveies but Google Theory is getting confirmed harder with every day

Attached: he's in.png (1271x420, 196K)

Wait, I just returned to this forum to see the cancer grow, what is this?

>google theory
Yikes! Looks like it's time for you to go back to PapaGenos discord little buddy.

Attached: 1557265797302.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

>an hero
>not being a hero and kill Jewish lawyers that sent CaD

What a waste

"No!"
Steve's been nothing but trashed in this entire thread.

So you believe a wall of text from Japan that has gotten facts flat out wrong over lines of code? I don't get this community?

Not him, but I'm stil skeptical on the Google theory, and I love the roster line up.

From what I can gather it's a really, reeeeaaalllyyyy long stretch, but it's fascinating to say the least that it's those specific five characters, and one of them has never been has never been in speculation before. Ever.

>assumes I believe some shitty 5chan leak
>believes a google search, yet rejects literal lines of code (the "brave" datamine)

You don't get the community because like 90% of the Smash community, you're a rosterfag desperately grasping at straws for your most wanted, naively believing shit like the Grinch leak, which had a hell of a lot more going for it than the Google "leak". Stop embarrassing yourself user.

>Google theory
what is this

HOLY FUCK, WHAT IS HAPPENING???

Attached: gex google leak.png (783x241, 21K)

I hope its true, but I doubt it is. Banjo aside, I'd probably pick up Artorias, and would love a DaS stage.

>I hope it's true
>Banjo aside

Perfect example of why anyone is rallying behind a leak as shitty as this. Remove Banjo and nobody gives a shit.

You're supposed to get the fighter's pass ad you dumbass, not just smash bros.

The joke is I used Inspect Element to forge a bogus example on how "legitimate" these claims can be. If you at all consider leaks containing Gex to be genuine in any way, you fail at understanding why he's posted in these threads.

Attached: Shut Up.png (979x874, 584K)

>shitting on croc and gex
fuck you

Mii Costumes should be silent and pray they get promoted to Assist.

It's verified though, as anyone can get the add, so it's not being faked with edits you moron. People have been testing it for the last two days.

Let's be real here, if someone says a character is coming in a fake leak, and it just so happens to be your favourite one, you'll likely believe it if it sounds good. And if there is one you do not like, then people will call it fake beyond belief. Hell, when real leaks happen like the ESRB leak, people even tried to deny that one! All because their favourite character is not there.

Cringe

Attached: 1431021004761.jpg (600x742, 70K)

It works, yes. But it doesn't mean shit when over 4 characters have been confirmed to trigger the ad through Google. Unless you're going to backflip and say there will be a 2nd Season Pass (which is fucking stupid considering how long the 1st is being dragged out).

>over 4 characters have been confirmed to trigger the ad through Google
but they haven't.

Citation needed.

Why those five characters though? I would call this bullshit if it was only expected characters, but why Artorias of all characters? Seems too random? Why would Steve not trigger that specific ad?

if they put in Buck Bumble as a playable character I'd buy 3 more copies of the game

Wait. Here's a thought. If the Blockhead really was in based on this 10th anniversary on the 17th, wouldn't most of the crew know about it? Planning shit takes time, so even the lower level workers would know. How can he be confirmed if Aubry and Raddestbro said he isn't in this case?

>butthurt we got a shit ton of reps AND they're top-tier AND fun to play
ooooooooouch...

Look at this faggot getting all high and mighty. God forbid some people like their character, unlike you pricks. Most dudes get pissy at you faggots because you are annoying, rude, arrogant, and just plain retarded. If you piss on people's most wanted then you are truly ignorant to why people care so much about who gets in. Most Banjofags have genuine love for Banjo-kazooie, you Blockheads just latched onto Steve to troll. It will be such a fun day dunking on you if they are confirmed.

Attached: 20190507_060938.jpg (1070x1160, 482K)

Hold up. Did you just make an argument that's logical?

Funny how they go to Smash boards and screen cap literally who's to mock but retreat to their secret discord. They are cowards.

these rosterfag speculation threads have literally become avatarthreads and it's pathetic

Sure did. These Blockheads are hypocrites though and through. They mocked Banjobros for getting hype at the 20th anniversary last year, yet here they go doing the exact same fucking thing.

Attached: He's in 3.png (447x447, 274K)

Buddy you can test it out yourself. Sign out of google, turn off signed out search activity, turn on a VPN so you can go to any European google website properly, and if you follow those steps, only those 5 characters will give you an ad for the fighted pass. But make sure it is "Character name" smash bros ultimate. No smash bros dlc or fighted pass, and you will only get banjo, doom slayer, ryu and artorias. But for the last two, the names are very specific. It's very odd and it is only a theory, I believe it's a stretch as one additional character can deconfirm it, but so far, no one has found anything?

Attached: 267EDC1D-FCB5-4AD7-AE1C-1B2039CFD023.jpg (1125x955, 456K)