Team Sonic Racing

I worked 15 hours today and all I want is a comfy Team Sonic Racing thread, with SFW rouge discussion.

latest e-celeb faggot gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=UrptWy28spI&feature=youtu.be&t=270

Attached: sfw.gif (600x490, 1.02M)

You did good today user.

I'm glad they brought back Big, he's the best character in the franchise bar none, second to only Froggy.

Rouge is my wife.

second only to gamma and rouge actually.

i NEED to fuck Rouge holy shit

Do you fellow anons consider plausible the supposed info of dodonpa (tech), super sonic (speed) and egg pawn (power) as extra unlockables?

almost 100% believe that. why else would they show off egg pawn so much in the cartoon?

I wish I was 12 years old and Rouge molested me in a public pool

how would rouge react if she put on her boots and found out u came inside them when she was asleep

just got about her business as usual

Half-Bat Babies

SFW you say? I'll try to comply.

Attached: __rouge_the_bat_sonic_the_hedgehog_and_etc_drawn_by_sif_siffers__50fe12aa4968886fd0df9db92a098c5c.pn (632x740, 182K)

Is dodonpa classic eggman? They did seem to tease about "true identity" on some magazine it seems

I question if Rouge herself isn't already a half-breed, so I suspect her children would be quarter-bat babies.

you're in luck pal, got a big thread going on over here!

>That beatiful moment when Rouge got rear ended.

They knew excatly what they were doing.

Attached: 1557748442567.png (303x270, 148K)

this was my theory and would be cool. i wish we could have classic characters as DLC. classic sonic / mighty / ray as a DLC team would be great.

oh thank god user. not sure how i missed that.

Got tons of new leaked footage of people sucking at the game in this thread

Bump

I can't stop saying rogue in my head instead of rouge when I read her name.
am I retarded?

yeah but just fap to her and say rouge and youll remember it.

Rouge belongs to tails

This. 9 out of 10 dentists agree.