Attached: lv.png (639x625, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tXtYfNBnqPQ?t=240
youtube.com/watch?v=ND68OHbIwxg
youtube.com/watch?v=ssV8TlI72GE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj5u3F-FSeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cutes your path

Attached: chimera chibi.jpg (600x580, 34K)

These guys are fun as fuck to fight.

Playing this game is like being the only adult surrounded by children (pawns) who talk alot, are generally annoying and are only sometimes helpful.

It’s unique in that way

tell em to shut up in the options menu

it has its charm

but what if the Sequel had co-op?

>all throwing items have a base damage
>different items scale different with the strength stat
>the pot has a base damage of 420
goddamn it capcom

wait, is the pot secretly super strong? I never used much throwing weapons because they seemed weak

LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT WOLVES

It would be a much better game

Doing another playthrough, trying to decide what to play as, which is better, Fighter or Assassin? I was a Magick Archer last time so I'm hoping to use a sword this time.

post your arisen and main pawn!

Attached: arisen1.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

it helps to curb the loneliness

Is the Switch port worth it? I play through the original on 360 and I have played a little on PC but I just don't care to sit at my desk and play with a controller. The switch port sounds comfy but is it any good?

Attached: boomerhauerx.jpg (600x860, 110K)

Most of the items are pretty damn strong

It's dragon's dogma so it's always good. On switch it runs decent enough and is more a midground between the remakes on ps4 and the 360 version. So while it won't be as good looking as it would be on pc it's still a whole hell of a lot better than the 360/ps3 versions.

I loved DD on 360. I felt like the game played great but it looks like ass. It always looked like a damn PS2 game. I'll probably just get the Switch port and give it to my nephew if I don't end up playing it. Thanks.

Attached: 1555203474936.jpg (779x797, 307K)

not really, but it does scale with strength better than most items
the brick is really strong early on tho

Take up arms, Arisen, for my kind do not heed the toothless.

UNLIMITED POWER

UNLIMITED POWER

Attached: Elysion11.jpg (560x315, 20K)

>fighting offline ur-dragon
>i need to dink the wings for fucking forever to win now

this shit is retarded, it takes way too fucking long and its way too fucking boring.

Alllllll riven, kiiiiiith and kin
all given forthisaneverending riiidle

*whips out the mace*

I actually enjoy playing mama duck to pawns, it feels even better when your main pawn manages to do something helpful/awesome.

Attached: c4d9474e39eeef6e8739076ea4c3236c.jpg (640x480, 222K)

if your main pawn is the same class as you, it learns from you much faster
it's worth it to spend a little time teaching them the what you want them to do outside of the inclination stuff

Attached: 20180713090711_1.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

why is there a shegoat in the picture

Attached: savan.jpg (965x850, 765K)

So this dude is hard confirmed to be in DD2, right? They already have his pallet swap working in-engine.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

*has letterbox taking up four inches of the screen because weeb developers are literally fucking clueless*

Honestly just do us all a favor and slit your own throat.

Any good mods for this game? I seriously could not get into it because Japs are just awful with stories and world building, but I feel like a couple of good mods could get me through it.

that's valmiro u cheeky cunt

Attached: 1464890689642.png (480x640, 446K)

What do you suppose a sequel would be about? “The mainland?”

Attached: DDDA4.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

>Magick rebalancer
>9 fold bolt
GG EZ no re

>valmiro
I literally did not find out this character even existed until looking something up for my second playthrough

Assassin if you aren't going to play MA, Fighter isn't bad but you'll miss having ranged attacks

>Armored form is immune to magic
>Magic form is immune to physical damage
The only thing in the game that justifies Mystic Knights. Bless them.
That and how fucking stupid fun it is to spam 10 magic cannons at once and watch goblins try to survive a Tohou game

Attached: mystic_knight_strategy__dragon_s_dogma__by_f_lao_d9p1024-pre.jpg (604x1323, 134K)

Is there armor that looks good and has good stats? I hate looking like I jumped in the donation bin of a Goodwill.

How should they handle vocation balance in 2? The 4 Yellow vocations are 4 best overall vocations in the original. DDO seems to have a Warrior solution, and Sorcerers are fine as-is because their power is insane with the trade-off of casting time, so the question really is:
>How do you fix Fighter & Mage?
>Does MK need to be changed?
>Should Yellow vocations be nerfed instead?
>What kinds of new vocations should be added?

Attached: 1553382158147.jpg (2488x3520, 1.41M)

Fully upgraded Gryphic & Chimaeric armor is pretty aesthetic.

Not as fun as nuking shit with Stone Jungle.
Also, Blessed Riposte into a Cannon is orgasming.

Attached: 20181011033437_1.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>having fun leveling as sorcerer to build stats for magick archer later
>feel like trying fighter/warrior/mk
>can't play them optimally because my stats are permanently magic-oriented
>even if decide to try them anyway, if I accidentally level as one of those vocations my stats are permanently fucked (even if it's only a little, it's annoying)
>only one character slot per account
I love this game but holy shit some of its quirks are awful.

Attached: D0RCeRRVAAA53rd.jpg (822x1200, 220K)

>fucking town square collapses, based innkeep is dead along with all the stall owners
>armor seller's still there despite everything, he must have seen some shit
>"THEY'RE MASTERWORKS ALL, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG"

Attached: 1516553830749.png (342x276, 86K)

the innkeeper is at the pawn guild

Oh shit I didn't know that, nice. Haven't actually gone in there since the main quest made me go to Everfall for the first time.

>he doesn't beat it in one minute

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

they're so cute

Attached: 20190303203812_1.jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

Hey Arisens,
My name is Daimon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are base, trifling, slaves to a broken order who spend every second of their day completing stupid ass quests. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pawnssy? I mean, I guess it's fun killing random stuff because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than doing radial quests on Skyrim.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I played 190 lvls as a Sorcerer, and started as a Mage. What builds do you play, other than "jack off to shameless princesses"? I also have every other Vocation maxed, and have a banging hot pawnfu (She just told me wolves hunt in packs; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just godsbane yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my waifu

Attached: daimon2.png (640x666, 598K)

I might be remembering wrong but these guys are basically free loot bosses in BBI cause you just gotta keep whacking them until they start their super slow charge attack that gives you enough time to run to the edge of the area and go back to whack them some more.

Imagine falling for the Mystic Knight meme and picking second worst class.

Attached: 1557619937838.gif (379x440, 140K)

>fucking pawns
nah mate i only fuck harpies

>tfw Dragon's Dogma is getting a Netflix anime before Devil May Cry

Does this mean DD2 is coming?
Why else would Capcom order a anime for DD if they didn't plan to continue the series?

Attached: 1553628237566.jpg (400x388, 26K)

>charges ricochet arrow
>watches armorpieces fly into every direction
>charges ninefold
>oneshots him
It's like BBI is tailormade for Magick Archers.

Attached: top10 anime battles.jpg (622x553, 248K)

Attached: 6EOb4qs.jpg (2560x1440, 837K)

Devil May Cry is also getting a Netflix anime, m8

*outDPSes you*

Attached: 367500_20161227223412_1.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

is that gabe newell?

the DD anime had a official announcement while the Devil May Cry anime is still a rumor

>Fighter & Mage
Nothing wrong with them
>MK
In DDO you have Shield Sage and High Scepter (spellsword) instead

Yes.

Attached: 367500_20161225154106_1.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

No, it's definitely confirmed.

>that female Patches in the background

>>Armored form is immune to magic
>>Magic form is immune to physical damage
*laughs in ice spells*

Calligraphy Minecraft from only one way to fight a Yea Forumsld!

Attached: BTASHeartofIce_7.jpg (292x308, 10K)

I'd rather fight these guys than do the RUNNING OF THE BULLS in the fallen city, and this is coming from a warrior main who can mash out of their grab without egression

Asian panw
Nice

just get pawns that aren't shit

I want DD2 to give me the option to hug and pet my pawn. I want to tell her she's doing a good job.

Attached: 1493777031217.jpg (617x592, 263K)

Attached: aught this world.jpg (1680x1050, 225K)

DUDE FUCK THAT AREA PRE DAIMON

All those fucking corrupted pawn all agro if you attack one of them.
And we all know how reatrded pawn AI is.

One of my hired pawns has High Malestrom,but wont ever use it in such a perfect opportunity such as this.
All i can do is run to Daimon room and lose my pawns.

Im working on repairing that rift stone by his room since its the only way to fight him with all pawns not dead

Attached: ...................................jpg (673x1003, 160K)

What's the first pawn you're going to make if DD2 comes out?

Attached: aniki.jpg (454x614, 32K)

>brown skin white hair
based

Does anyone have that one edited Mercedes and Julien video? It goes like:
>Julien: "soz"
>Mercedes: "YOU WILL RETRACT THOSE WORDS SER"
>Julien: "soz"

Attached: 1552697794287.png (700x700, 533K)

It's actually not. Adi Shankar announced that he bought the rights before the deal with Capcom actually happened and they were just in talks and it apparently pissed them off.
Whether it's still in the works or not is unknown

That isn't my main pawn. This was.

Attached: tommy.jpg (1680x1050, 211K)

Attached: 367500_2016-02-01_00006.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

>When the announcement drops

Attached: DDDA 2016-01-12 22-52-07-83.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

youtu.be/tXtYfNBnqPQ?t=240

Is that nameless rank and file soldier?

>Oh hi Merc

Kinda feel like installing a mod to make the levelling more linear and regular for my 4th playthrough. Would that make me a little bitch though?

Hey it's Dorna, ran into her awhile back when fighting the dr-dragon.

Attached: AUGHT.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Thanks dude

Attached: 1552354638431.jpg (850x1201, 327K)

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in years, Reddit.

What loadout of skills is optimal for Sorcerer in endgame?

Attached: borz.jpg (1310x1310, 113K)

I have a confession to make, I made my main pawn Frisk Undertale when the PC version came out to get absolute shitloads of rift crystals, he was pretty good at his job, too.

Oh wow, I did not realize those where actually peoples pawns. Bad elf!

Attached: discipline.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Warrior bros, Indomitable Lash or Arc of Deliverance?

Comestion for faster enemies and those weak to fire (Ingle is fine too)
Bolide for chimera one-shots
Gicel for long-range single target and a little physical damage
Holy Affinity for HFB
Maelstrom for room clearing, stunlocking, one-shotting hydras and shredding dragons
Exequy for fuckers like golems who resist magic (bring liquid vim)
Fuck lightning element, just have a mage pawn with Levin

These are the only skills you'll ever need as sorc

Attached: 1543329584144.png (500x425, 54K)

I kept seeing Undyne pawns on the roads north of Gran Soren.
They sure didn't swim very well for fish monsters.

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME
That one poison skill is a mandatory skill. It casts quick and does very good damage.

I don't remember this enemy at all.

Get a mod to increase jump height by 1.6x, it makes jumping actually useful as a mechanic without being too overpowered. Modding in general is a pain though because most tweaks are in the same file so to apply multiple mods you have to unpack them and merge them yourself then repack it.

did you play Bitterblack Isle?
you have to beat one of them to get to the underground ruined village

Miasma is too slow to work for my taste, the cast is fast but the time it takes to kill things is a little slow. Most situations I would use miasma in, comestion would probably be better.

Only once a few years ago. I played it again last month on hard mode this time but when I got to post-game I didn't bother doing BBI because I remembered how grindy it was. I'm not sure if hard mode impacts dragonforging rates but I killed 6 dragonkin and only had two pieces of equipment get dragonforged between them. Yes, they were already upgraded.

*Masterful Kill*
*jumps on you're back*
*sliths you're throat*
heh

>Balsac

it is pretty grindy but why bother grinding things that aren't in BBI? the equipment there is far more powerful than anything found in the main game
the undead dragon / priest boss fight also dragonforges your shit automatically the first time you fight them (iirc) too

>worrying about min-maxing in DD
OH NO NO NO NO, noone tell him

Because on hard I need better gear to not get oneshot by everything in BBI and to also kill it within three years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ND68OHbIwxg
I kind of like the theme without the goofy j-rock vocals

I fucking despise this.
I see videos of people using Arc and it makes me want to play Warrior, but I'm 100 levels into Sorcerer so I'm all magic with barely any attack or stamina.
These fuckers made a game with 9 classes you can switch between freely, but made it so you can only stick to one or two at a time if you want to play them optimally, and the only way to try out the different shit without ruining your build is to erase your fucking save and start over.

Attached: 1556148727700.jpg (1024x702, 98K)

Or just edit your character's stats.

Almost all your attack stat came from gear and Sorc still has decent stamina

how do I have fun

>go though BBI just fine
>ARISAN, A ELIMINATOR COMES!
>wait wa-
>SUDDENLY, get tackled by some huge musclier monster
>hammers the shit out of me until i died.

>he didn't build a physical/magical hybrid by minmaxing for MK
OH NONONO

use periapts

>1-10 Fighter, 11-200 MK
>Gear gives me the stats I need and I have almost 5K HP naturally

Minmaxing is for people that don't like fun.

they're weak to ice despite being undead
their head is obviously their weakpoint
don't count on staggering them without a sorceror

The only stat that matters is stamina. Or strength if you really care about damage from throwing shit.
In all other cases you're looking at a less than 15% difference after factoring in your equipment.

Even Stamina doesn't matter if you're okay with stuffing your face full of mushrooms.

>using magick cannon without FPS falling below 10

i never knew i wanted this.

You literally get more variety and fun from minmaxing than from playing mk from 11 to 200.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssV8TlI72GE

fuck this was good.

enjoy not having any stammina for not using strider or ranger.

I have enough stamina to kill shit with blast arrows

Could be the instruments used but the song sounds like something out of Shovel Knight like this.

i play magic Knight but i carry holy magic with me since most enemies seem hate it.

you could have played a bit of assasin and warrior for better strength and Heath growth.

I almost always make my own pawn a dedicated support equipped with Legion's Might. it's extremely convenient.

I want them to ditch the old classes entirely and make all new Advanced and Hybrid vocations. Spice things up.

I never got far in Bitterblack because I didn't feel like grinding. Am I missing out?

Yes

Attached: catch.png (1000x1000, 240K)

They should've made Daimon drop more rift crystals or at least make the augment for it less shitty

Bitterblack Isle is the best content in the game, and one of the most satisfying dungeons in any game I've ever played with one of the most fun and atmospheric end boss fights in video game history.

I do, on a good day

Attached: 3649730-2452527436-wayne.jpg (1000x810, 231K)

BBI's final boss is anti-fun though. His whirlpool attack is idiotic.

Best part of the game imo.

Just damage him out of it

I don't remember it being hard to avoid at all. He telegraphs it and you just run as far away as you can and keep running until it's over.

It's easy for the player to avoid. But the pawns are all stupid as fuck and run right into it and die.

Just use that mod for optimal stat growths if you're going to be an autist about it

Is Quina supposed to be the cannon waifu in the game? Also personal story, I knew a girl growing up that looked exactly like her except with green eyes and a beauty mole. She was beautiful and she was my first kiss. I would post a pic of us together but you would be able to find our identities. She never texted back after my first kiss.

Immortal set is best set.

Just get rid of blast arrows. That brings ranger and assassin crashing down to earth. Admittedly MA and Strider would still be strong.

Nice blog, faggot.

Why didn't anyone tell me that yellow classes are so fun (including the hybrids)? It's almost as if the game was built around yellow classes, with the red and blue ones being afterthoughts.

Sorc pawns with the big spells are only good if you're a sorc yourself because you can twin cast the spells with your pawn.

If you're not sorc, a better sorc pawn has things like holy/flame weapon, high miasma (not meming its criminally underrated), high voidspell for removal of the worst statuses in the game (petrify), high frigor, high comestation

The offensive spells cover the bases, the weapon buffs are probably the most useful in the game, and miasma unironically blows the fuck out of large groups of annoying trash enemies.

>Metal golems are impossible to kill if the player isn't a ranger
>Normal golems are impossible to kill if the player is a mage
That's because the game was designed around them. Don't bring up pawns because they're completely incompetent.

Is DD Online worth getting into?

>playing sorc, encountered golem
>unequipped weapon and started punching their gems
Fuck me.

Jump attack is physical, user.

It's bullshit to go through but you can climb and jump off the metal golem to get hits off the medallion up in the tree.

>wahwah I can't kill a completely optional enemy unless I spend a few seconds to change my vocation

I hear it's fun but I can't get it to work for me.

AHHH FUCK NO NOT YOU

RIP my bare-knuckle solo hardmode build. I forgot how I fucking killed this guy in BBI, Might have cheated, you literally can't damage him without a proper weapon. Such a fun build too, flying off circular staircases to grab onto a beholder and punch its eye out. Few games have given me that amount of FUN.

is that the pursuer

>spend a few seconds to change my vocation
You mean spend 20 minutes going back to a town to change your vocation and then walking back.

>used to be manhandled by them
>tfw at some point I would fight them for fun just to parry their attacks

Mystic Knight made that game a thousand times more fun.

>I need to spec into X class to kill this boss without spending one billion years chipping away at its HP
This is supposed to be an action RPG. Minmax stat/skill autism shouldn't be mandatory.

Didn't know that warping back and forth takes you 20 minutes

Nothing pisses me off more than my main pawn dying in a fight, and then having them be a different level than me for the rest of the game.

You can kill almost everything with most classes already. The only things you can't kill without respeccing are both rare and optional.

I'm pretty sure I had killed both kids of golems as Sorc.
There's some wicked sort of pleasure to be had in there.

You can yank that one flying medallion down with spells or items that draw stuff in. MA and MK both have abilities that do that iirc. There's also a consumable spell tome that should work for other classes. MK can also switch to staff to lock onto that medallion, then switch to mace or sword and cannon it.

*blocks my path*
I'll never beat BBI, fuck damage thresholds.

Attached: Dark_Bishop_SC1.jpg (832x468, 402K)

What vocation, skills and gear are you using user?

Attached: 70% damage.png (700x544, 681K)

Which class are you using?

Just stack periapts and potions until you got BBI gear you numpty.
If you still have trouble even with BBI gear you're hopeless.

Attached: 1521643752362.png (405x532, 204K)

Skills I don't remember. Tried Sorc, MA, Ranger. I guess I'd want BBI gear because I had none. But fuck that RNG bullshit. Maybe someday.

Just kill yourself and you won't suffer from the RNG bullshit.

This game looks and runs pretty good on the switch, MT framework is magic

Attached: 1557510459135.jpg (1280x720, 341K)

Good idea but not a new one for me.

I wish MT Framework wasn't so mod-unfriendly. The true dream is Dragon's Dogma with a Bethesda-tier modding scene.

Use blast arrows and periapts, retard

It would definitely increase sales by a ton. A few mods could certainly fix the jank this game has.

After so many playthroughs of the base game I'm so burned out I don't know if I can ever go back to this game. Regardless of how much I love it but I never finished bbi 2.0 is it really worth it?

Attached: 20190111172959_1.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

>take off his armor in 10 seconds
>run around waiting for pawns to kill him

You can get Lv2 BBI gear and Lv3 starts to drop. You can also fight Daimon's phase 2.

OwO What's This? Notices Bulge

this seems to be extremely helpful for strider pawns. I've hired strider pawns that knew to climb up a sleeping gore cyclops at the same time as me and we would kill it in a heartbeat together.

Attached: The new Village People.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

df your grigori weapons and it's easy

Fuck no, modding support is just an excuse to leave games unfinished, plus nobody uses Skyrim for anything other than an alternative for Honey Select anyway.

Your fault for not using a balanced party.

Minmaxing is fun. FUN.

user, please go and try fight a golem with only your pawns being able to damage it, and then come back and tell us how long it took.

just defeated the chained gorecyclops and the big eye thing with my lvl 68 warrior arisen and pawn with the help of a sorceress pawn, this game is FUN!

Attached: ran.png (596x596, 16K)

Funny story. It takes my party anywhere between instakill to 10 minutes.

>be sorceress
>stand somewhere were the chained gorecyclops cant reach you and spam storm
>win

Daft cunt you can just unequip your weapon and punch the fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj5u3F-FSeA

Attached: 1557200638771.png (706x690, 451K)

Attached: DarkArisen11.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Warriors can take Gorecyclops pretty easy and without taking damage. Just stack knockback hit his legs and charge your arc into his face

literally the pursuer

well hes easily defeated by melee classes with proper upgraded elemental weapons

Attached: DarkArisen8.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

The virgin arisen vs the Chad Pawn

Attached: chado.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

Always ready to heal, buff and catch you midair ragdoll like a true Chad

Attached: chado2.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Dark bishop is weak to dark

what was your reaction to this

Attached: 20181221194241_1.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

You don't need to grind for anything in dragons dogma, you can beat all the bosses with just throwblasts.

>Channels High Bolide
no'n personnel

I can't believe people are so autistic that they try to minmax in Dragons Dogma of all games. There is literally no point.

>1-10 strider
>11-50/100-150 assassin
>51-100/150-200 sorc.
>Magic Archer at 200
>Framae blades, BBI2 bow because fml.
Nothing lives more than 20 seconds except death if hes in an open area.
to quote lucas, I may have gone a bit too far in places.

Attached: stan.jpg (2364x1080, 597K)

>he doesn't like to surround himself with scantily clad oppai loli servants
fucking pleb

>Dear Strongbad.
>How can you poorly bait with illiteracy on your hands.

Nothing because he moved into my house.

I found cute they gave him special dialog if his affinity is high

>just going 4 sorcs and dropping comets on everything

Anyone from dmc cast
I'm that original

And deal pitiful damage.

Tell that to my retarded pawns as they all get sent off to the shadow realm

>Is Quina supposed to be the cannon waifu in the game?
Probably. She's the Childhood Friend (tm), and while she calls you Cousin you aren't actually related.

Once my lover gets abducted, it’s impossible to change who it is right? I can do Madeleine and I think Aelinore’s quests in safety?

only if you do them Before you meet Grigori at the fortress.

>quina
>canon
>becomes a nun
>leaves for the mainland

I already met Grigori at the fortress.

then your lover has already been chosen.

Okay good, then I can rescue the merchant and the duchess in safety.

Attached: dragons dogma fournival.png (1280x370, 737K)

Can I ignore the online pawns and mosto f the pawn system if I just want to be a tank with a heal slut?

fournival makes a good husband since he sells you all the good shit you need by end game and its annoying getting to him during the end game.

How DOES Grigori get his hands on people from Gran Soren?

Getting the fucking witch's hat for my pawn took way longer than it should've, fucking purification RNG.

Also it censors the name if you spell it correctly so I had to drop the C.

also despite the Schierke cosplay pawn I eventually decided I wanted my arisen to be an eliminator cosplay. With some liberties, I still wanted all clothing slots filled.

Attached: D6mmeeuU0AAVxzp (D6mmeeuU0AAVxzp.jpg_large (JPEG Image, 1280 × 720 pixels)).jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>pause game
>press numpad + until the timer advances to past midday
>unpause game
>fournival is there
god i love hooksmod

Attached: 20190224215504_1.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>Lost and Found
>Unassuming side quest that pits you against weirdly tanky bandits
>Game constantly tells you that if you are having hard time with a quest just do other shit and then get back to it once you are ready
>do other shit
>Hey man check out this giant hole in the ground with eerie lights
>hole was worms
>Woah that was rad right? ALSO YOU CAN'T SAVE QUINOA ANYMORE AND WE ARE GONNA LOCK OUT THIS AREA AND QUESTS TILL NG+
Why is this even a thing.

Attached: 1428356275529.jpg (300x300, 59K)

I wish this game wasn't so grindy trash

What grind?

What’s some good fashion for a strider?

I like the stage system for the most part but they need to fucking tone it down a bit.

Titty jacket

Silk lingerie, hard leather plate, dark over-knee boots, darkened gloves. dragon band.

Hey man, are Vince, Valcrom, and Vergil on Switch now?

she's fine, it locks out the witch stuff

Let me just take a look at these design documents for Dark Arisen.

My god it just says 'fuck the red classes' over and over again and it goes on for thousands of pages.

What about for a big buff man?

that looks like a dark samus version of the dude from dark souls 2

>always stop playing after reaching the first city because can't decide on a class and the pawn.
I restarted my character like 5 times and still can't decide what i want to play.
And now it's been 2 month since i gave the game a try.

Just so you know, you can change vocations at an inn, you don't have to restart.

>be me cassardian male arisen
>notice the village ressembles coastal greek and iberian villages
>Names are clearly iberian and italic inspired
>Decide to name my guy with a irl name from said cultures
>half of them get censored by the meme capcom filter
What the fuck

>start the game recently
>need to find a book in a female only bandit camp
>play a man so the leader attack me as soon as she see me
>forced to kill the whole camp
The pawns said a female was supposed to talk with her but none of the pawn did anything, what the fuck was i supposed to do? Now the whole camp is dead and i can't find the book anywhere.

What about a hybrid system with multiplayer co-op AND pawns.
Let's say you play with a friend. That friend disconnects. The computer takes his place playing like he would (as much as possible).

Or let's say I launch the game. I see that my character is being use as a pawn, we could have the possibility of joining that other person game.

>meme capcom filter
what?

Silk lingerie, hard leather plate, dark over-knee boots, darkened gloves. dragon band.

That’s the wrong bandit camp

you can buy a dress at the black cat that makes them think your female. also, dont have any male pawns with you unless you put a dress on them.

Capcom has a silly name filter that just censors half the arisen/paw's name even on the top of the pawns head.
On top of my head (this was like a year ago)
S****ago
Sebas****
And like 30 more, it was jarring.

How do i train my pawn to not be a total retard?
Like to focus flying enemies to knock them down or you know cut off the hydras head after it glitches and swallows me