"If developers want to see LGBT representation in games, they should make their own games!

>"If developers want to see LGBT representation in games, they should make their own games!
>They do
>"REEEEEEEE STOP FORCING THIS SHIT IN MY VIDYA!"

lol you guys are fags

Attached: AwumJj0.png (675x336, 310K)

Getting allowed into gaming companies due to jewish nepotism is not the same thing as a bunch of trannies forming their own studio.

It's quite unfitting with the tone. Anyways, I couldn't care less about crowdfunded shit to be quite honest.

>it's another tranny thread

stop giving the freaks attention faggot

Attached: nurcfbc90h921.jpg (400x400, 16K)

because the people that do this don't know how to do it right. they don't know how to write a trans character without being like "THIS GUY IS TRANS HOLY SHIT, AND HE BEAT UP THE EVIL WHITE MAIN VILLAIN HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you can do representation of these groups well and there are plenty of examples of numerous marginalized groups written well in video games and movies and tv, but the ones that get the most attention are the ones that have no idea how to do it right.

Attached: Erica.Anderson.full.1694844.jpg (800x1169, 565K)

what the fuck do you mean unfitting with the tone
it's an irrelevant jpeg on a wall in the sewer wtf are you talking about

>you have no right to complain about identity politics being injected in games made for children

What even is that?
Is it a fucking gay flag or some sort of tranny thing?
Also mentally ill people should not have representation in any good way in anything

>russian trolls get unironically mad by mere colours
kek

reminder than one of the STEM shooters was a FTM trans

sewer trannies lol

when the bombs drop that's where they're gonna be forced to live

We should've said 'make your own games, and franchises'

It's the tranny flag because the LGBTQIA+ flag or whatever wasn't expressing just how separate they are from sustainable reality, they needed a new one to separate even from that.

Why would they even put that in the game

God I hate children. I hope the LGBBQ community successfully brainwashes them all, convinces them to mutilate their genitals, then pumps them full of hormones before they know what the fuck is happening until they all commit suicide at 30.

The lead dev was literally "queer identifying" from the very start. Retard.

Based but not entirely sure if redpilled.

based

I played through nyakuza today. I didn’t even notice it

this is pathetic. this is basically nothing you dumb faggots. im ok with niggers, women and gays in video games as long as games still include big titties and fat cheeks for me.

AYO BASED user WHERE IS MY DATA??

OP has the innitial statement wrong. It should read: "if *trannies/lgbtwqfinalmixHD* want more LGBTQ representation, they should make their own games."

OP is misrepresenting the argument.

I don't care anymore
Everything is a rich person's agenda getting pushed
do whatever the fuck you want
At least your body is yours (for now)

Attached: 1557438860943.jpg (419x746, 38K)

I would rather give trannies attantion than incels like you guys though. Don't even bother @ing me go back to /r/the_donald incelscum

dilate

Mentally ill trannies should be put in mental asylums

>I would rather give trannies attantion than incels like you guys though.

Then why you replied to him with such autistic rage tho!?

Attached: 1514819353651.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>lol you guys are fags
I'm not the one who painted a fag flag on the wall. Nor am I the one defending it.

>insert some response about how they 'forced their way in' ignoring most of these games still have their OG creators and they are helping them.

>All the assblasted /pol/tards ITT

Attached: 1129823923_preview_Fnaf_1_teaser_freddy (2).png (417x467, 228K)

Hi 40% suicide rate

>Also mentally ill people should not have representation in any good way in anything

so wh*te men (the most likely school shooters) shouldn't have representation in anything?

Game is fun and one tranny flag isn't going to make me suddenly care about trannies killing themselves when they learn that people won't always be nice to you. Doesn't really concern me. I think the problem might just solve itself once transtrenders stop being a thing.

Seriously, bigot?

Attached: 1554135889646.jpg (1125x1125, 167K)

>LGBT
one of these things is not like the others tbqh

This. We should murder all mentally ill people.

On whose dime? Yours?

Asylums don't accept alt-right rage as a currency

Except everything is a product of white men, even the fucked up stuff, stay irrelevant I guess.

No except. You either agree with him or you're a hypocrite.

They should shoot you

Attached: 1506970126625.png (463x425, 18K)

His logic is retarded tho, faggotry is mental illness, literally, race and gender aren't.

>trannies STILL need to change the rules to win an argument
"Yikes!" (Formerly "Cringe...")

Attached: 1549732669155.jpg (247x219, 51K)

When the bombs dropped they'll be forced to man up. Literally. The only reason they lead this casual lifestyle that affords them the "luxury" of dressing up like women and chopping their dicks off is because no one is asking anything from them, or expecting anything from them. They're just wastes of space to begin with.

The minute expectations arrive, or the necessity of preservation for survival becomes a priority, watch how quickly they stop wearing panties. Or simply roll over and die because they're too mentally weak to handle the "stress" and being "uncomfortable".

Racism is a mental illness

Nice reddit meme.

fags > morphs

Not at all.

Imagine thinking you yourself would survive bombs dropping lmao

If it impacts your life and how you act, yes. You don't get to change definitions.

fu

(Formerly macro)

Attached: 1538320657183.jpg (677x631, 112K)

They don't need asylums. Society itself needs to acknowledge that they're mentally ill instead of coddling and encouraging them. Their parents and friends need to be calling them out on their abnormal behavior and taking steps to ensure it's just a phase instead of allowing it to grow into a lifestyle. There is nothing the mental healthcare industry can do for these people. Only societal pressure and re-align them.

but that's not them making their own games that's some tranny sneaking their political shit into textures they were commissioned to create & the other devs being to nice/busy with deadlines to deal with telling them to fuck off.

it's going to be funny when it gets modded out tho.

I'm not against trans people or gays or infidels, I'm really not, I just can't tolerate them being visible or making themselves heard in public, but they're totally fine as long as they keep to their private quarters. This does not detract the slightest from my unconditional support of democracy, human rights, and freedom of expression.

t. /poI/SIS

This is a gay character who dresses as a woman

This is never explicitly stated in the game, the game is not marketed like this is a feature
its not the sole aspect of his character, being a faggot cross dresser. infact its only ever mentioned once,.

This is a game widely regarded as the best JRPG ever made

This is how you include mentally ill people in your game without being a piece of virtue signalling shit like most publishers are today.

Attached: its a man baby yeah.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

Just kill all gays desu

I don't even what this game is.

Attached: 1555536428284.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

hypocrite
>Somebody makes their own game
>reeee you alt right
>get it shut down
fuck you

Racism is natural.
Detecting just a different accent used to be our way of noticing someone who was not of our tribe, even if they were our countrymen.
Same shit applies to skin color, and everything else. Racism is perfectly natural.
Dilating, however...

Did you know that blue board anons create more 525 reply threads than even /pol/?

Attached: JonJonsBizarreAdventureBattleECHdency.jpg (480x480, 62K)

CUT MY DICK INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST REPORT
DILATION, MUCH BLEEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE WOUND KEEPS HEALING

WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I CUT MY DICK TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
MUTILATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE

CAUSE I'M LOSING MY NUTS
LOSING MY COCK
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I PASS
LOSING MY NUTS
LOSING MY COCK
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I PASS
NOTHING'S ALRIGHT
NOTHING IS FINE
I'M SEETHING AND I'M CRYING

Attached: 1557885546289.png (700x700, 274K)

yeah im sure the lead devs didn't notice a giant trans flag in their game. sure pal

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the guy in jeans and boxers surviving long before I put it on the twink in a sundress that doesn't fit, panties made for a 6 year old, and platform heels.

But that's just me. I guess you can always drop to the gutter and dilate to make people kill themselves from vomiting until their insides prolapse.

This thread is what happens when you don't dilate on time. Don't let it happen to you!

Attached: 1530324171880.png (1125x1200, 874K)

oh you incels never disappoint ahaha

do you really think some fat dude with a baldpatch and lipstick has a higher chance of getting laid than an ugly guy? trannies are incels dude

I wonder if the spess muhreens can purge these slaneeshi cultists like they purged the furfags

Honestly, I don't understand why soi is still wordfiltered but incel remains.

They would damn well try, but nowadays it isn't looking too great for the Imperium. Funny how it mirrors real life, huh?

Attached: 1529170761214.png (274x323, 168K)

but the problem is they already have all the rights everyone else does. What they mean by trans rights is the "right" to violate others freespeech by controlling and dictating other peoples language.

it's always control language.
make other people pay for their transitions/medical services.
push anti-science materials in schools.

that's what these fucking people always mean by "rights". So it may as well be an authoritarian or Scientology flag.
anyone pretending they're struggling for rights is full of shit.

at least the whites go to school

If you are not racist, you are broken as a human being. Being leery of certain types of people, or animals (same thing), is a self-defense mechanism developed over 28,000,000 years of evolution.

If every dog you ever meet bites you, you should naturally be inclined to avoid dogs. Your instincts should identify that threat, and make you feel unpleasant about them. The same goes for black people who are responsible for like 90% of the violent crime in the US. You should naturally want to avoid them. Your brain should scream "Danger!" when they are nearby. If it doesn't, then you were probably raised an incredibly sheltered life.

As he said, racism is 100% natural and every person on the planet prefers being around a certain kind of people. Favortism is is also a form of racism or culturalism. It's not always about hate and fear. A simple preference is racist.

Deal with it.

they did. they just couldn't afford to make an issue of it. they hired a lot of artists & needed things to go smoothly with no drama. and this artist took advantage of that.

Based beyond belief

Attached: 1552455181335.png (738x669, 235K)

Who gives a fuck. This game is barely played, and only a small percentage of people will even see, let alone understand what the symbol is.

source

From what I've seen of trannies there are an extremely few normal ones like Scarlet from SC2 for example. She transitioned, looks more feminine each event as far as I can tell and there is absolutely zero drama around her.
Most trannies seem to be less self-aware and functional than autists though, they dress up as little girls, look disgusting, have an unhealthy obsession with politics, communism and furries. There is no hope for that lifestyle, no amount of money and government intervention can help that person

No, what they want is respect. They keep using the word "rights" but what they really want is to be acknowledged and respected as they exist, because that's the only thing they don't have that every else does.

And it's never going to happen. I assure you that even their best liberal friends secretly think they're broken freaks of nature. They'd probably all kill themselves instantly if they knew what the people around them who pretend to care for them actually think but would never say. I bet most of them know it, too, but just do their best not to think about it.

being afraid of people who are different than you is natural but wanting them to die, not be represented in media, have rights etc. is completely different than your desperate appeal to tribalism

Attached: 1557853124312.jpg (738x720, 80K)

who gives a fuck, its just fucking graffiti.

Attached: this makes polcucks become the 70 percent statistic.jpg (680x1771, 561K)

It's not. It's a means of control and protection. By wanting your enemies to die or grow weak, you're defending yourself against that threat. It all goes back to self-preservation.

Wanting people different than you to die is older than society itself.

This is the consequence of white males being constantly demonized by the media and pop culture, honestly, which trannies tend to be complicit in.

Do we really need a thread about this every single day? It always ends up being the same bullshit on repeat. Everyone flinging shit and making retarded points about shit that doesn't even matter. Please just discuss this somewhere else for the love of god.

Attached: 1540754639924.png (325x533, 240K)

Attached: 1541915897596.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

bloodletting is pretty old too. lets bring it back

but trannies are male, so this statistic includes all the privileged mayo trannies that are killing themselves

Attached: file.png (1300x994, 2.89M)

It worked for the Mesoamericans, at least until the white man showed them a better way.

I mean I would pay in dollars, not rage, to lock them up if currency is the issue. I thought you would be against the idea of locking them up in the first place but if the issue is the currency I wouldn't mind paying.

fuck you faggot, you fucking suicidal maniac. a plague in the society. i dont understand why people like you arent in a mental hospital or even diagnosed as a mentally retarded person. its so funny how make all the bullshit uprising in today's society and yet you faggot have the most suicide rate, kys faggot

Based statisticians, all those trannies were men after all.

Attached: 1539774751549.png (420x420, 85K)

>Please just discuss this somewhere else for the love of god.

This thread shouldn't still be up, mods enable the retardation, thats why it exists.

I hate doing the unstable time rift challenges. With enough practice I can do the speedrun challenges competently but I hate the fact that you gotta do the time rifts under a timer while collecting shit at the same time.

Attached: 1537440729761.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

There's also a book you can interact with for a passe jab comment on apparent ineffectiveness of Capitalism. I really appreciate a jab like that in a game that was made to sell, and it sold well. They surely don't hate capitalism that much. It's pretty cringe.

Likewise you're playing as a white aryan timelord traveling around conquering other races of people in search of your holy relics. There isn't any evidence they hate capitalism there is NO evidence they support trans; as much as there is no evidence that there are chicks with dicks.

Honestly a great game though. I doubt they know their playerbase or they would be horrified. Except for the asian and white coders who actually made this game.

It's almost like women, fags, and trannies are a bunch of attention whores that
>50% of the time are only "attempting suicide" so people will talk to them
>the other 50% of the time, they're trying to find the least painful way to kill themselves because they're such enormous pussies and not really committed to it (but the success rate of all those painless methods other than CO2 is ridiculously low.)

In the mean time, Chad-the-Depressed-Emo puts a shotgun down his throat, a noose around his neck, jumps off a 50-story building, or any combination of the above. And makes sure that shit gets done.

most people are respected by noone.
most people you see from day to day will judge you negatively on all the flaws they see & especially if you're campaigning & lobbying governments to take away their basic speech rights and brainwash their kids with insane tranny shit. it's only natural they'll grow to resent you.
they bring this on themselves.

It would be bigoted not to include trans men on there.

I'm black and I'm in COLLEGE right now

Anyone criticizing capitalism and living in a 1st world country is a self-hating cuck, 2bh.

Good for you buddy, just don't rape any girl and you will do fine.

do you think maybe the reason so many trans people kill themselves is not because they are trans but because people demonize them for being trans

Males have a higher rate of violent mental illness. Trans community knows this probably better than anyone lol.

yeah and im batman

I agree. It's the same thing we knew 20 years ago when gays were fighting this fight -- if they just live their live, don't encroach on others, and don't make their sexuality their identity, people have no problem with them.

It's the same damn thing, just a different flag. And these people still haven't figured out that the best way to be part of "the group", is to respect the group and conform as best as you can instead of trying to distance yourself from it. Kindergardners know this shit.

>This is the consequence of white males being constantly demonized by the media and pop culture
lol okay buddy.

examples?

Its not about self-hatred or cuckoldry, but intensive brainwash.

Then Muslims should have a higher rate of suicide in the USA sense Muslims are demonized worse than trans.

Your indifference is your hypocrisy.

Attached: 1529708323409.jpg (563x842, 126K)

at least in not a mutilated aberration like you

Yea Forums isn't one person

Get off Yea Forums, Bruce

That's not indifference that's outright disregard for your Shapiro-grade reasoning.

>become a woman for attention
>wait no this is the wrong attention
>*kills self*

I don't own the game but I've seen a lot of threads about it, and from what I can tell Yea Forums thinks it's fun or cute or whatever.
I have been considering getting the game for a while now and will not be getting the game because of this new tranny flag shit.
I havn't made a thread about the game and I haven't commented about it until now.
I'm not upset that they put it in their game, I just won't be supporting it.
Children play these games, just think about what you're exposing them to.

if a queer character in a game today said that dialogue verbatim, Yea Forums would be spamming that quote nonstop to say the game is trash

Yea it's goofy as fuck. They've just been tricked though I don't hate them just the ideology.

BASED

Even if this is even remotely true (it isn't)
>killing yourself over TV
OMEGALUL

I'm not about to get into a slugfest with a retard, but I'll do you a favor. Look at the parallels between the tranny suicide rates, white male suicide rates, and environments behind both.

Attached: 1534166721582.jpg (400x420, 26K)

You just gave him a tasty (you) tho.

But they don’t. They shit their things out into preexisting games and then expect people to just accept it

>If developers want to see LGBT representation in games, they should make their own games!
Something no none says.

it's not the same at all.
there was no attack on science in schools or free speech.
just religious institutions that should never have had a hold in government in the first place.

>OMEGALUL

You need to be 18+ to post here.

I don't believe you for a god damn second with, "If this LGBTQ game was well made we wouldn't complain!!" Calling out your bullshit. No matter how tranny the game is none of you fucks would ever clap our hands and say how amazing the game is. It's all politics. Every LGBTQ game is tied to the left somehow and you're just shitting on it just because. No matter how well made the game is you will always and will be shitting on it.

If a '''''''''queer''''''''' character said that in a game today, it'd be easy proof that the game is a political statement and worth disregarding.

You'd think with all these video games Yea Forums would have more fulfilling things to do than rant about trannies online

>MY VIDYA
lmao I never played this shit, enjoy your tranny game faggots

Attached: 1528606205473.gif (342x258, 102K)

so it's okay when japan does it

You know, criticizing a man-made system (ALL of which are inherently flawed) is not the same as being a commie

>including trannies as males
thanks for being based user

>Children play these games, just think about what you're exposing them to.

We live in an age where access to the internet is not only cheap and easy, but almost everyone has it these days. There's a lot worse stuff out there kids can expose themselves to than a decal of a transflag in a game they might not even play anyway.

I'm bi and they shouldn't be pushing politics in games at all

isn't that an enemy who you kill?

It is being a retard though, especially when said system is the reason behind your own success, in the medium being used to criticize it no less.

>tranny symbol is in the sewers
lmao

I won't try to dance around the subject saying "well, if LGBT stuff was included RIGHT, I would be fine with it....", I don't want to see it period, it's disgusting and I don't want to be reminded of that fucking filth while playing a 3D platformer about a little girl in a top hat.

What the fuck are you on about retard?

>Game is good
>Like it
>Game is shit
>Don't like it
It's literally that simple. I don't care how many faggots it has in it.

>At least your body is yours (for now)
most underrated post itt

the difference is in chrono trigger it's obviously satire

I feel pity to the dev. Whatever project they're doing next will be haunted by that one small flag.
They should have just fired that one asshole; letting this slide will encourage him more to sabotage the next game. Worst case scenario is if people found out what he did while its still in early access, killing lots of possible sales.

I think the leads are fully aware of this and waiting just ONE fucks up from this trans to give the boots

Attached: 1527514199169.gif (542x300, 3.99M)

Oh, so I guess those """"""""""based and redpilled""""""" games like Deus Ex, FF7, and Mother 3 are retarded, then?

They do. They tend to make pretty terrible video games. Turns out, if you define yourself, or your work, based on a fetish, it won't turn out that well. Go figure.

>inb4 it's not a fetish
It absolutely is. It's an unhealthy obsession with one's gender. It's entirely sexual.

>yakuza theme
>throw in vandalism
>vandalists are generally young, undereducated, anti-establishment, rebellious progressives
>trannies are generally young, undereducated, anti-establishment, rebellious progressives

This makes perfect sense in the setting. Anybody who's extrapolating some intention of the developers, let alone actually gives any shits or takes less enjoyment from the game because of it, needs to take a breather from the internet for a little while.

Sure, but the people themselves are missing the same point - which is to conform with the people they want respect from, and show respect for the established group and how they do things. That doesn't mean stop being gay or trans, just don't make it "who you are".

I've had this friend for about 17 years. The other day I learned that he's a vegetarian -- and he always has been. But I never monitored what he ate, he never inconvenienced anyone about it, and never talked about. That guy instantly became my idol. I only found out because his girlfriend (new) asked me if I was a vegetarian, too. And I'm like "too?"

That was a long story, but it explains my point. That is how LGBT should be. You shouldn't know until it's unavoidable.

Is that rage 2? Lol

you said it was was great in chrono trigger but would be a political statement in a modern game. given that there is no context in this hypothetical modern game, the only difference is that chrono trigger is japanese

oops meant to quote

Fuck off with the political bullshit in video games. I play games to forget how shitty the world is

it's literally promoting suicide, transgender people need help not being enabled till they kill themselves

Nice bait degenerate

Deus Ex had a more nuanced critique of society that often presented two sides (or even more) of an argument, as opposed to this game's one-off soapboxing. Can't speak for FF7 or Mother 3.

>getting angry at a wall smeared by a giant tube of Aquafresh
This is barely even in the game, and you have to go out of your way to find it and get offended

Attached: Tips.gif (500x333, 1.86M)

Nah actually trannies shouldn't be represented in vidya at all and that they should stay out of the industry entirely.

Man, those goalposts are absolutely F L Y I N G

Now that's some irony, considering you moved the goalposts first.

>insert tranny shit after people bought the game
It's becoming an irritating trend, they did it with Battletech as well.

>"Yikes!" (Formerly "Cringe...")
Absolutely based

Attached: B97AE26F-B2A4-4C8D-8F31-2E8366B1F863.gif (498x203, 286K)

So, you are less likely to kill yourself as a tranny if you let (((them))) brainwash you. Good to know.

Attached: 1549823157363.jpg (1024x639, 144K)

Do you have a clue what you're talking about?

You don't, apparently.

Oh waiter, this hat thread is lacking a special certain ingredient, starts with a c

Attached: 1550130515664.gif (500x281, 639K)

Do it and end our misery, based c**** poster.

>n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no u
Pathetic. Show me where I moved the goalposts, /pol/lutant

shill trannies to pwn the pseudorighties!

>mentions other games, presumably to appeal to the apparent quality of the games as an argument against them being retarded when the original intention was to point out the devs' retardation
Goal posts: moved. Tranny hole: undilated.

>make cute, kid friendly game
>include pandering to mentally ill fetishists
And this is a good thing how exactly?

This is now a Star Trek thread. Riker makes it so.

Attached: 46874684654651.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Always thought that the concern over trans stuff in videogames was about how that exposure would affect a minor, given that operations and such for the intent of molding the body are not to be viewed as something you can undo like, lets say, changing clothing.

Funny because it looks like he posted one that nobody had a problem with and most people on the board would agree is a pretty good game.

Can we please remove the T from LGBT?
>lesbian
>faggot
>gay
>faggot
>bisexual
>faggot
>tranny
>hideous mentally ill freak freak
it just doesn't feel right putting sexualities next to a mental illness
also can we please execute tranny enablers?
>are you boy? are you depressed or slightly feminine? ruin your life forever!

Attached: 1550260446380.jpg (717x885, 165K)

Wow, you really are retarded, huh?

>C poster
Cat poster?

Attached: CsYXRevUMAAkLhy.jpg (551x644, 56K)

>n-n-no ur retarded!
Destroyed.

Attached: 1532221090177.png (1280x1280, 562K)

>want to see rape in games
>get told i should make my own game
>programer friend ask me to sprite for him

:DDDD

Attached: despair.gif (640x400, 29K)

Hey

Attached: 1556301163162.jpg (1000x1347, 649K)

>redshirt
And just like that the threads dead

imagine being a tranny in Yea Forums
imagine being a narcissist retard that want replies on Yea Forums
go back to facebook

lmoa

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-11-06-36.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Based. Dab on them trannies.

Attached: 1556380106230.jpg (640x620, 49K)

>imagine how fucking hard life must be for a transsexual that half of them kill themselves

>imagine how fucking much of a pussy you have to be being a whtie male with the entire world handed to you and yet you give up without even trying

>then you realize the ones that arent dead sit around fucking complaining to trannies about their insignificant white beta male problems that they cant even resolve cause they are fucking stupid i guess

I don't give a damn whether it's represented or not. The only thing I ask is to not make it the main (well, only) focus, and for the love of god don't be fucking preachy/obvious about the topic, or over dramatic, shaming specific groups to get your point across. People hate a Trigglypuff feminist as much as a Alt-Right bud.

Attached: 1531135587010.gif (1000x640, 127K)

WTF MY DAD CALLED ME A FAGGOT TIME TO STEAL HIS GUN AND END IT ALL

Attached: dial8.png (700x700, 432K)

Japanese can do whatever they want and weebs will lick it up no matter what

"Crowd funding" means they shouldn't take a political stance. Are they reflecting the views of all their patrons? Probably not. So why should they make a decision like this? With other peoples' money?

Also, just because LGBT go and finally make their own games doesn't mean everyone has to turn around and then support their games.

It's made for adults though, if you've played it you'd know

Almost all crowdfunded games suck ass anyways, so who gives a shit.

What if it's actually tumblrites triggered over the fact it's in the sewers but they don't know where to talk about it since tumblr is dead

The truth is, trannies don't deserve any representation anywhere, except during mental health awareness day or whatever

I imagine the people donating money care. I imagine the people who bought it later care.

>the method they used to get their money doesn't USUALLY result in good games!
Do you realize how weak a counter-point that is?

What the fuck is Tumblr?

I said most, not all. Mighty No. 9 is a prime example of how it can go so wrong. But a game like hypnospace outlaw is an example that could go so right. I'm just saying the majority of crowdfunded games are bad, not all of them. My apologies.

Hard to disagree with this.

Based.

I mean all the other races dont seem to be such a cry baby about it.
They arent even good at games.
When was the last time a brazillian or black person won a video game?
But you play video games and then you get upset and then kill yourself.
I mean if youre white and a tranny, youre basically fucking doomed.

thats kind of the opposite of
you need to address me as: he/her/xim/xam/zer/zoobitybop.

That's not politics. That's a cliche.

Even if you are being edgy or not this is completely true, why do trannies deserve to get put on a pedestal while the other hundreds of mental disorders get panned?

>Trannies reduced to doing graffiti in the sewers

Like pottery.

Attached: smug anna.jpg (600x600, 70K)

transgenderism is late stage inceldom. it's the logical endpoint of a long chain of rejection and failure.

The fact there can be good games is why it matters.

Everything in the world is and has a double standard. What is precieved as good now can be seen as the worst mistake in humanity and vice versa. It's a topic that will always go back and forth and no matter how good the intentions are, someone will get hurt in the end. And that will cause millions to have a say.

*as the worst mistake in humanity inthe future. Sorry, typo.

*in the future.
Damn... my illiterate ass can't write today...

Zer Zoobitybop, it is.

he already gave you one

>At least your body is yours (for now)
you mean you aren't an organ donor for "scientific practice"? not very progressive of you to disallow med school students to mutilate your corpse or doctors to pull the plug early for some sweet side-hustle cash.

>pedophiles act like they're any better than trannies
You're all sick degenerate creeps

I wish the word incel was a free permaban. It has to be the most cringeworthy shit to ever hit this site. If I had a dollar for every time some underage neckbeard called me one for not acting like a blue haird tumblr tranny, I'd be rich. I'm married btw, and used to be a chad back in high school, despite being a loser now. Any time someone regurgitates, "have sex", or "incel" I just assume they're a permavirgin trying to take a high ground because they have no actual argument

Attached: 20190513_185735.png (621x564, 381K)

I'm pretty neutral when it comes to transgenders, they should have rights compared to the average person, but they shouldn't have exclusive/more rights. There are winners and losers in this world and if you mess up whether you are apart of the LGBT community or not, tough shit. But all Pedophilles can rot in Hell.

Well if you want to get technical, homosexuality could be classified as a mental illness, too. It's just one that doesn't negatively effect a person in any physical manner. Any genetic mutation that results in an evolutionary dead end is an aberration.

I hope you aren't implying you can't buy a game like this without sexual intentions. It's just a quirky platformer, dude.

You are.

Go make your own ip instead of ruining existing ones.

Get bent tranny

Attached: 1557678380281.webm (960x540, 2.79M)

Attached: 1549184014239.png (498x842, 137K)

Source?

Damn, that's pretty savage of you.
Damn, that's a prime example of how people are horrible on either side.

How do you make the dance do that?

Wew, based.

Given where you were compared to now, what makes you perceive you're a loser?