Find. A. Single. Flaw

Find. A. Single. Flaw.

Attached: Homm3boxart.jpg (280x355, 31K)

Inferno.

Conflux is OP

What exactly makes this game so good?

Not as good as disciples 2

Slavs

Is say the quality.
You know, the "soul" meme but instead you can objectively describe all the outstanding features the game has.
Gameplay-wise, I prefer HoMM5 but 3 has incredible art design, sound design, and music.

Does it run well on modern pcs or do you need to DL mods to get it working properly and shit?

I had no problems with it personally but * can't speak for everyone.
It is on GOG though, meaning it should probably work without problems.

You should get the mods anyways for high res.
The HoMM3 HD mod will do everything you need.

The game is BROKEN!

Unbalanced!

All you need is HD mod for something other than potato resolution and you're good to go.

ARMAGEDDON

>Artifacts are OP
>Randomly generated item placements and spawns
>Inferno is unplayable
>Conflux and Necropolis are OP
>Castle towers do bonus damage to units with defensive improvements thanks to a bug
>Waiting for the AI to take its turn is an eternity
>Incredibly unbalanced campaigns and custom missions
>Armageddon builds
Greatest game ever made, but certainly not flawless.

Retards who pretend to play "competitive multiplayer" on "random maps". They turn any good discussion about the game into dick measuring contest.

>Greatest game ever made
Ahem.

Attached: 447128-x-com-ufo-defense-amiga-manual.png.jpg (800x1118, 286K)

Graphics are worse than in 2

inflation

Attached: 111.jpg (1015x883, 229K)

Hero classes are almost meaningless, there's almost no difference between say Christian, Arlach and Gurnisson if you pick the same skills and there's no reason to use you faction's heroes over others.
5 got it better, where different classes play very different and you neeed to roll with your own faction heroes

fpbp

>expert scouting

played it for years as a kid in the early 2000s. Played heroes 4 and and 5. Recently bought it again and get my ass kicked on normal.

There's specialties that can make or break a hero and in addition the hero types of each town come with their own stat growth rates. One of the many things that makes Inferno so bad is that Demoniacs and Heretics are both terrible.