Halo Infinite

E3 2019:
>A 30 minute panel at E3 just discussing Halo: Infinite.
>A story trailer that is around 2 min and 30 secs long that shows what Master Chief and the UNSC have been doing since the end of Halo 5.
>Gameplay of Starting area and the surrounding area will be shown.

>2020 release date revealed, The Campaign will not be on Xbox One, but Multiplayer will be on Xbox One.
>Multiplayer will not be available at Launch, similar approach to RDR2.
>Will be on PC and cross play enabled.

Story:
>Master Chief has a new interactive AI named, Deus.

>Proto Halo is extremely important to the plot as it holds the key to fixing the events that happened in Halo 5.

>Flood will return, though something is different this time.

>Halo Multiverse(Think Dark Souls) is now a thing.

Attached: HI.jpg (1996x1120, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59P6mN1JSsE
youtube.com/watch?v=4tvAjX5ACPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gameplay:
>Halo Infinite is a amalgamation of several different game, their styles, their features combined with "Classic Halo". No Battle Royal elements, Red Dead Redemption/2,The Elder Scrolls series, Minecraft(The open world, Biome generation and variety of Fauna) and No man's Sky all with a Halo twist.

>343i(Mircosoft pressing them) realized that the fans hates the direction Halo has and is taken, so Halo Infinite is allowing the Players to make the next installment of the Halo story with this game. The personalized choices made by the Player effects what and how the the story will go, if Players want the Halo Universe to end with this game, they can do that, or if Players want to leave events open for future stories then that's also possible.

>Each New game(Multiple Save files are possible) has the Player start off in a "New World" similar to Minecraft, though the name of the world is "Proto/type Halo", when refereed to by NPCs.

>The Player plays exclusively as Master Chief through the story of Halo Infinite. Locke, the Arbiter, and other characters are relegated to NPC status, though do play important roles.

>The Player is given bare necessities(Weapon loadout(AR or BR and a Pistol), Grenades, and a Warthog and told to go out and investigate, find Drop Pods, Marine groups, or etc amount of random events.

>Features a semi dynamic world evolution as the further you get in the story the more UNSC presence is seen, going from a "Untouched by Man" to "Colonized" on Proto Halo.

>The first act of HI feels like the Halo missions from Halo CE, just this time it's vastly more open and completely free to the Player. If if wants to do the story, they can do it, if they want to take Marines on a joyride and run over wildlife, they can do that too.

>All those batshit insane risks being taken with the campaign and story

Sure. Fuck it, let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Attached: Laskek.png (331x345, 170K)

youtube.com/watch?v=59P6mN1JSsE

based

wtf i'm actually hoping that this is true because it sounds great

Nice fanfic.

This sound terrible, I don't want openworld shit, I want a solid campaign with FUCKING LEVEL DESIGN

I can almost believe this, in light of their talk about RPGs and the budget rumours. But it just sounds too good to be true.

>campaign not on Xbox One
>Proto Halo
Ya blew it.

It's definitely BS but I give OP credit for making something exciting sounding. Though even if it were real I suspect like every other open world game it would fall short in the end.

How can anyone still trust 343i?

>he thinks Locke and Arbiter will be in the game
Please read Bad Blood.

I'm not gonna so please tell me what happens.

Arby stays on Sangehilios, Locke gets put on other missions in different parts of space, Infinite is a Chief only show.

God, I fucking wish.

Who knows what it'll be, though? We're a little more than a month away from E3, but we know literally nothing about the game except for the fact it's a single-player shooter.

>30 minutes of pointless chatter
>A fucking two minute trailer

Why yes I can believe that 404i is this incompetent

>*Retcons retarded books that never should have dealt with characters from the games*
Hmm, I wonder if 343 will be smart enough to do this.

Attached: 1544144491882.jpg (520x544, 67K)

This game will finally kill the Halo series for good.

>Arby stays on Sangehilios
Is he the King yet?

Arby deserves it

No, it won't

Top Chef.

Attached: Arbi-Q.png (1079x1200, 1.43M)

I guess I don't know, I don't read the books.

Yeah it will, do you think any kid under the age of 20 really knows or remembers HALO?

No, they don't.
we need more new IP's and less Sequels.

He might as well be.

Henry should be his right hand.

Attached: file.png (1275x409, 441K)

>Locke gets put on other missions in different parts of space
youtube.com/watch?v=4tvAjX5ACPo

>no campaign on xbone
>mp won't be at launch

soooooooo......what?

>Arbiter didn't get the joke

kek, that got me good

Attached: 1313684588753.jpg (374x250, 16K)

wrong
t. under 20

>Henry
That fucker lived and not her.

Attached: 1436912939530.jpg (960x731, 168K)

Arbiter is hands down the best character in this entire franchise and you can't tell me otherwise. Chief's got his back at #2.

Attached: file.png (480x480, 472K)

>Barbecuebiter not getting the joke
I miss their adventures bros
343 is going to fuck this one up the worst, aren't they? [/spoilers]

Attached: anc.png (480x360, 319K)

Here we go with the Halo and Metroid is dead post gain, it must be that time.

I actually have some faith this time considering they've done alot of what most developers don't do.

*again

>I actually have some faith this time considering they've done alot of what most developers don't do.
Admit that they fucked up thrice?

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.29M)

Such as?

Attached: Kambei.png (413x382, 173K)

Scrapping alot of previous iterations and actually trying to figure out what made previous games popular as well as trying to target the audience that used to play the games starting with porting MCC to PC and drastically shifting art-styles mid trilogy. You can call it pretty graphics at the end of the day but them changing Halo from a marketting stand point is a big move. All we need is gameplay to actually really see what they're up to.

So it's the same just like the classics halo baiting with shitty 343 story

Well, I guess I'll go into E3 with some cautious optimism. But I won't be surprised if it looks like shit. Any chance they've poached some of the devs from original Bungie team?

Most of those changes happened after they received a lot of backlash, especially the art direction.

Attached: .png (1200x1200, 1.8M)

xbone doesn't get anything until multiplayer launches

We haven't seen ANY of this make the final game retard

This was already deconfirmed, can you stop now.

The fact that a multimillion dollar AAA studio made changes like that instead of doubling down and making it worse showcases the mindset going in they dont want to fuck up.

Pic unrelated.
I think Marty O'donnell is on board.

Attached: file.png (400x500, 296K)

Not him but I wish Bungie would have got the memo after the ODST and Reach backlash but they didn't learn shit if Destiny is anything to write home about.

He just said that you illiterate fuck.

>ODST
There was backlash after ODST?

What do you think?

I thought people liked it but not enough to lose their shit over. At least Reach I could understand considering thats got a gameplay shift.

where the fuck is this FAITH coming from, then

Isn't Marty just speculation? But fuck I hope so.

>>A story trailer that is around 2 min and 30 secs long that shows what Master Chief and the UNSC have been doing since the end of Halo 5.

we haven't played Halo 5 and won't ever play it. dumb cunts most of us probably don't even remember shit about Halo 4 besides that there was a stupid cunt Spartan that said "egghead" a lot.

A few Hong’s are right but a few are wrong and also you didn’t mention the “special” trailer after that everyone will lose their shit over so fake and gay

People were mad about the price, how short it was, and felt it was boring and slow, they also weren't that fond of Firefight.

user, have some goddamn faith! One more game and the great jorney is ours.

Attached: Dutch.jpg (572x572, 31K)

This and Final Fantasy VII are the only reasons I'm looking forward to E3 this year.

YOU GOTTA HAVE FAITH, THEL 'VADAM

If Metroid 5 is revealed it will just be another reason.

I want a due date for Ori 2

What if they just made an Arby'n the Chief game?

It's just Halo's game play with Microsoft Sam and Mike voices, and they fight other actions figures, play halo and solve crimes.
All the crimes were done by chief

Attached: ChaseNicholes.jpg (1000x1250, 398K)

>The Campaign will not be on Xbox One
Sure pal, sure

He means they will be showing the campaign using a PC, you dumbass. You’d have to be double nigger levels of retarded to think they would only put out half a game on Xbox.

Didn't COD have a game that only realeased multiplayer on previous gens, and had the campaign only on the newer console. Xbone is pretty old now they might require better hardware to be a the cutting edge of gaing again.

Attached: 180px-Funky_Kong_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_3.png (180x226, 56K)

>I think Marty O'donnell is on board
I don't think he is.

yea but when is halo reach coming out on pc

>launching a Halo without MP

even Microsoft has to know how retarded this is. They built their entire console legacy on Halo multiplayer.

Attached: elf.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

No, stupid, he meant that the campaign will not be released on the Xbox One, also fans already know it takes place on Zeta Halo.

>halo reach
>not Halo 3

>No Battle Royal elements, Red Dead Redemption/2,The Elder Scrolls series, Minecraft(The open world, Biome generation and variety of Fauna) and No man's Sky all with a Halo twist.
reads like a cross between a retarded halokiddie's wet dream and a randy pitchford tweet

>source: my ass

>halo multi released later

How to kill your player base 101

No no you're thinking of 'activating Kinect's hidden gun feature'

Will there be Sprint?

When is it coming?

Attached: piho1qcn3yu01-1.png (474x768, 478K)

I'm a bit of a LARPer myself user...
Although I do hope all of that is true because it sounds pretty good

This actually sounds pretty good

I hope so, as a custom game option.

Attached: .png (3474x2016, 2.1M)

No they werent