>Highest IQ in the country
>Most popular games:
>Civilization IV and Europa Universalis IV

>California
>Lowest IQ in the country
>Most popular games:
>Fortnite and Overwatch

Really makes you think doesn’t it?

Attached: california.jpg (1026x576, 128K)

do people actually like Fortnite or just play it because everybody else is?

Attached: diversity.png (1476x950, 1.32M)

Only low IQ hicks live in flyover country.

>Highest IQ
Feels good

There's something about these states ethnic makeup that correlates with their average IQ, but I can't quite put my finger on it

Masshole here, you know how many black people live in Boston? It has nothing to do with race. Massachusetts just has the best schools.

There's like 4 states on there with lower IQs.

If California has the lowest iq then why do all the high tech companies and culture innovators come from California?

That data would be relevant if the sample here was from just Boston and not all the state, which is majority black.

Most non-whites live in Boston.

>tfw beat California by .2
OH MY GOD WE DID IT NM BROS

Attached: 1553340933739.png (625x773, 143K)

>tfw lowest IQ

Attached: 1552119440812.gif (500x421, 1.89M)

If your state IQ isn't over 101 you are destined to be a brainlet. I'm sorry, but it is simply the reality.

Go on, go play with legos or repeatedly slam your head on concrete because your ice cream melted. Adults are trying to talk about video games on this board.

Attached: hannibal.jpg (911x585, 78K)

Most of them come from LA and San Francisco (particularly Silicon Valley). Both cities are known for being insanely liberal, but then you've got all the rural parts of California, which can be super conservative. Of course you also have to account for the problems inherent with calculating averages; one extreme person can break the mean. And considering California has 40 million people, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a good amount of average breakers.

thanks Los Angeles

Attached: high school graduates.png (633x509, 371K)

God damn, no wonder this state is corrupt as fuck. Everybody's too fucking stupid to realize it and everyone else is too stupid to fix anything.

I would argue it has more to due with laziness.

>Whitest states
>Highest iq
What did they mean by this?

mississippi has lower, dumbass

how many people even get iq tests, why and wouldn't those circumstances be geared more towards people that have average to higher iqs anyway.

>ny ruined by citytards

>meanwhile Yea Forums average iq is sub 70

Exile the smashfags and gachafags and it would go up by like 20 points.

Maybe. I've got friends who are going to lose their livelihoods due to the ignorance of LA's government.

I've never taken an IQ test. Heard of them. How exactly do they test you? What kind of problems do they give you?

psure fortnite preference tracks youth and not directly black/latino populations, which is what does iq in. the northeast is shedding its population to more favorable business climates
also california is heavily segregated. extremely hi iq migrants getting wasted making juice machines against avocado pickers

>coldest states
>highest IQ
>also coincidentally the most white
>exception being Alaska which has been fucked over by corrupt local Government
Ice Age II when?

>Really makes you think doesn’t it?

Think that you're too stupid to understand correlation or causation? Yes, yes it does.

THEY TOOK AR JERBS!

cope

Is there a correlation between temperature and IQ?

Attached: 1543196760299.gif (256x256, 352K)

yes, but reading too much into it is going to lead you to write stupid things
many such cases

counterpoint: Most immigrants that came into MA are Irish

>NJ: 102.8
There’s no way. Everyone in nj is a fucking retard

Source for this info?

CALIFORNIA BAD!

INDIANA BROS WW@

Attached: IMG_0124.jpg (200x200, 6K)

yes
it might as well be the antebellum south, except with better pr

>Voted against repealing gas tax because reasons
>Voted for a bunch of spending so shitheads can get housing
>Voted no on prop 10 which would make it illegal for landlords it be kikes and keep upping the rent
>Voted for a prop to make animal cages bigger so we can pay whole foods prices everywhere
Just fuck my state up, family.

Attached: FD0197D6-5527-49A7-B4AE-53BEA54E0F3C.png (692x774, 61K)

There's something else that goes up the more north you go in the US

Interesting since those places with the high IQ except the NorthEast have the highest concentration of White Nationalists.

the lowest IQ state is, of course, the absolute state of OP

Quite frankly those are higher IQ numbers than people give credit for.

Greece, Vietnam and Israel have lower IQs than the lowest states in the U.S.. Think about that for second.

The yankee arrogance?

right here
except I'm a region rat 219 represent

true, i am not sure it's possible to have a higher concentration of yankee arrogance

EU4 is not the most popular game in MA or anywhere stop lying

IQ is correlated with temperature, you cannot convince me otherwise.

Are you from the past? That was three generations ago. They're Indian now.

Nope.

Attached: 1555016022078.jpg (2000x2928, 3.37M)

If you have winters, you survived by planning ahead. Those who did not plan ahead died off more often and their children died off more often. Winter climates evolve a smarter population.

Nords/Snow niggers and Eskimos exist

This is from Sweden you idiot.

Attached: gothenburg-hall.jpg (480x300, 50K)

Actually both. It was due to people being stupid that they even allowed the politicians to run Cali into the ground. Normally even a retard would realize he is getting fucked over, the problem with Cali retards is that they are to lazy to fix shit so now thanks to them they are dragging all of us with them.

this but unironically

>California
>Lowest IQ in the country
Read it again, dumbass
Maybe you should move to Cali, OP
Seems like you'd fit right in

Neat. I'm in south bend so I don't think that's too far away. Shit sucks up here. Hope things are OK where you are

He's talking about only the old stuff, but he's still wrong.

Attached: fairytale-photos-nature-architecture-buildings-norway-91.jpg (915x1220, 234K)

Why are people from the south so fucking stupid?

>highest iqs in the northedn midwest
>not just new england
Seethe more cityfag. Whatever helps you cope living like an insect

Where is this from? I see it posted all the time but never a source.

Moved out here a few years ago. Unfortinately, it was to Bloomington which I didn't realize was so fucking gay literally. Most of the state is nice though

Ah, muh big chimp hut, truly a marvel of mankind comparable only with the greatest of wonders such as the colossus of Rhodes or the great wall...

they black

>region with the most blacks
>stupid
Not one of those nazis are you?

>mfw Delaware would probably be higher up if Pennsylvania annexed Wilmington
Just fucking take it, we don't want it. It has more violent crime per capita than fucking Detroit.

Attached: 1519278785975.png (281x464, 209K)

Shouldn't the same apply for all harsh climates? Nomadic bedouins and eskimos should be the smartest people on the planet then.

They are mostly weird multiple choice pattern recognition questions. It will show you a sequence of pictures that have some sort of pattern going on and you have to choose which picture should go next in the sequence.

OP lives in California apparently

read a fucking book sometime you ignorant twat, there are massive differences between average racial IQs

Attached: 1556848862579.jpg (736x1104, 170K)