Reminder to take some time with your kot

Reminder to take some time with your kot

Attached: IMG_20190514_221742.jpg (863x664, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isitnormal.com/post/i-wanna-have-sex-with-my-cat-wtf--36157
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumb

Cats are cool and all, but Dogs are also cool. Both are pretty cool.

Everyone knows about Dogs in video games, but what about Cats? The only one I really remember is the talking one from Dark Souls 2, Shalaquir or somethin.

She died after 24 years of life

Attached: It's beginning to rain.gif (245x245, 512K)

Cheetaman is for chads.

enjoy your brain worms

Chrono Trigger has cats, most notably Alfador, who will remember one of the characters no matter how long he's been away ;_;

I can relate user, my cat died a few months ago. He died at 18 years old, I was hoping he would have had 6 more years in him. I miss that little fucker.

Attached: godstrikemedead.png (500x500, 592K)

First thing that comes to mind.

Attached: Monster-Hunter-X_2015_07-16-15_026.jpg (600x600, 110K)

why cat keep licking me

Thats quite a lot for a cat, I can't imagine how hard it was.
Did he ever go senile? It's my biggest fear that my cat needs my constant presence when he is old.

I just played with my kots, remember to play with your kots everyday. They need the exercise

my cat died at the weekend :(

Yes she was absolutely senile. She'd jump into bed with me, walk around, jump out, repeat this several times until I would push her down and she'd get the cue that she should sleep. Would just start meowing at nothing, staring at weird places.

isitnormal.com/post/i-wanna-have-sex-with-my-cat-wtf--36157

Damn...

Kot

Cat worship is reddit tier, go back.

>tfw black cat that acts just like a dog
>loves hopping in the car and going for rides
>walked him around on a leash before
>tfw he's getting up there in age and I'm worried about how much time is left
I pet him every day.

Got mine when she was about four and spent the next half a decade trying to get her to love me. She really just didn't like being around anyone but gradually she began to spend less time hiding and eventually she became my best friend, spending every night on my bed and beating the dogs to greet me when I'd come home on weekends from college. Compared to dogs, cats stay pretty healthy even in old age and I'm grateful for that because it felt like she never even aged, but it made it hit a lot harder when she deteriorated so quickly. What I wouldn't give just to be able to see her one more time.

I hate sounding like some crazy pet mom, but make sure you take some videos and photos. I really wish I had a few more of mine. It gets harder to remember the little things that made them distinct when you get another one later.

>Mom adopted a dog when its owner died
>It absolutely loved her to death, was stupidly protective of her and would come running at the speed of light at the sound of her voice
>Mfw he got senile in his old years and completely forgot her

It was fucking heart wrenching man

I had some sort of night terror recently where I was drugged and someone was near my bed going through my shit. I remember reaching out but everything was blurry and the world was spinning and I couldn't properly open my eyes. Suddenly I explicitly felt movement near my legs and it was my cat jumping onto the bed to snuggle up next to me. I thought it was real, quickly snapped out of that drugged dream after she showed up

Attached: kaguya please no cry.jpg (807x632, 110K)

You might be lucky bro. I had a cat who died in 2017 and she was 21. She was the same cat right up to her death. She would often disappear for days and we would just assume she was running off to go die somewhere. But her last day was spent on her favourite chair next to the heater and died in her sleep. Literally the perfect way for her to go. I drove 4 hours back to my hometown to bury her. I miss her, but she had the best life a cat could have.
Love you Belle

Attached: 1557757820482.gif (500x250, 472K)

I am. here's one of my 5 battle buddies.

Attached: IMG_20160622_195525762[1].jpg (1680x945, 1008K)

My cat prevented me from committing suicide so many times. She's 13 and has been extremely sick most of her life. I'm so fucking scared of when it's time for her to go and what'll happen to me afterwards.

reminder to kiss your kitty on the nose