Blood - Fresh Supply 1.88 patch out

steamcommunity.com/games/1010750/announcements/detail/1620645290559247391

You have no fucking excuse to not buy this now and your precious video you like to post is now outdated as fuck... HATERS BTFO!

Attached: blood.jpg (460x215, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDCQY6nHsbI&ab_channel=DoukDouk
youtu.be/SKNV7MbZLRE?t=219
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm lazy, post the bugfixes here Kaizer

you are too lazy to click the link that has all the bugfixes listed?

>Below is a list of the following fixes and alterations:
Fix video crash when switching from OpenGL to other renderers,
Fluidsynth now loads MIDI internally, resolving some instances of user crashes depending on the user's directory name,
Fix CD audio music not being present when reloading a level,
Fix MP monster settings not being respected,
Change "Show Player Weapons" to "Show Player Weapons Overhead",
Fix armour being affected by friendly fire if friendly fire was switched off,
Remove the three extra recoil SFX for Cultists,
Tesla blast projectile now renders as flat - adding custom definition entry for making it always pitch towards the viewer,
Bug fix with TNT/Spray can disappearing when exploding in hands while on the last ammo,
Removing the run glitch feature,
Fixed incorrect negative shade for candles, causing the sprite effect to appear brighter,
Removed the pre-fire animation for tesla weapon,
Removed the morphing animation for gargoyle statues,
Stone gargoyle now uses the correct recoil SFX,
Lightly Broiled is now always the default selected menu item when entering the difficulty menu,
Akimbo Napalm weapon now plays the correct firing animation as seen in DOS version 1.21 (was using the old 1.0 one),
Fix taunting when killing enemies with TNT not working,
Stop players using power ups when dead,
Disallow Quickloading if no saves are available to load,
Fix a bug that caused a crash at the start of Death Wish E2M1,
Autorun state is now saved between sessions,
Fix the FoV slider being uncapped when using the arrow keys or controller,
Key sprites now default to full shade values,
Importing updated extra voxels,
Major revision to virtual vram system and shaders. Height is now only padded for wall textures now. Fixes tiling issues with non power of 2 texture widths,
Padded textures and normal textures are now treated as separate virtual vram entries.

>Removed the morphing animation for gargoyle statues

IT"S FUCKING BROKEN

yeah...

Concussion damage is now scaled against tick scale, making gibbing to occur more easily,
Changed jump height for getting out of water back to the original height. This broke E2M2,
Shade value for walls with back wall swap flag is now accounted for,
Proper shade and palette values are now inherited from sprite to voxels (they now appear correct in DWE3M1),
Texture UV mapping fixed for E1M1, E1M2, E1M3, E3M2, E1M8,
Fix a bug that would allow loading in multiplayer,
Fix issue when moving between menus if the current selected menu entry is too high or low,
Players are now always respawned with 100 health, regardless of what the level start has,
Spraycan and HellHound missiles now deal correct damage type and burn time,
Tesla weapon now fires one extra projectile at the end of its firing animation,
All TNT/Prox/Remote/dynamite explosions now play the correct sprite if not colliding with the floor first,
Fix players being able to cheat to acquire the E3M1 no-civilians-killed achievement,
Add support for private and friend lobbies,
Add missing Cerberus electrocution state,
Jumping boots now negate all pummel (includes fall) damage,
Make sure zombies are changed into dead actors on death, restores knockback force in the DOS version,
Add load screen messages when loading fails; allow loading from specific older versions. If, in this case, you want to load saves from the previous Fresh Supply version please type `developer 1` in console, load, save over your old save, then type `developer 0` in console.
Fixing timing of burn damage,
Enemies now correctly avoid water,
Fixing DWE2M1 bug with player start spawns,
Duplicate addon paths are now checked for,
Key 7 is now defined,
Remove a specific voxel on E2M2,
Scale voxels at the same ratio as sprites,
Show extra info in lobby list,
Pressing use now performs a standard hitscan operation. This resolves some issues in DWE1M9.

Russian bootleg shills BTFO

>Removed the pre-fire animation for tesla weapon,
>Removed the morphing animation for gargoyle statues,
but

>Pressing use now performs a standard hitscan operation.

This has literally broken the game, great job

Based Aussie wins again. Civviefags are pathetic.

Attached: 1557769252616.png (603x331, 30K)

>>Removed the morphing animation for gargoyle statues
>IT"S FUCKING BROKEN

A shit ton of spergs messaged Kaiser complaining about it (because it wasn't in original) and he removed it.

What exactly does that change mean and how does it break the game?

It's amazing how retarded a man can become once it has sold his soul to the devil

>This has literally broken the game, great job

Attached: explain.png (526x700, 486K)

Load up CP05.map and boost yourself up into the bridge right above where you start

Then try to hit the switch on the side of the room, it doesn't work. The hitscan change has broken how the game detects what you're trying to Use.

Both channels are shit. But shillman is worse

>12.49 New Zealand dollars

Attached: 02-4.jpg (800x689, 28K)

>if more than 3 people know of a channel, it's shit

shillman pls

Pressing use now performs a standard hitscan operation. This resolves some issues in DWE1M9.

It was more directed at Civvie since Yea Forums only sort of recently discovered him, and since has become more popular as a result.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE GOG 1.8.8 DOWNLOAD
IM STILL ON THE 1.8.4

That animation was actually pretty cool. I think that sort of animation stuff should be set to a toggle instead of being outright removed.

It's on Galaxy client.
The backup installers take longer to update.

the update is fucked, wait for 1.8.9

what? why

see see also breaks your saves

I was always of the opinion that Blood's first chapter was very heavily bordering on pretty shit. A mix of 90% of the enemies being instant reaction hitscanners that can take gigantic chunks of your life from far away, the fact that they are put in huge numbers everywhere on open areas where there isn't cover, more often then not they're waiting right around the corner at point blank, and how compared to the later chapters you receive very little TNT to mitigate this causes one of the single most frustrating experiences any FPS ever made can be.

By the time you reach the second chapter cultists begin to become a little more sparse, better telegraphed, or simply put so far away they can be dealt with safely without taking too much damage and rarely do you get point blank ambushes like the first chapter has in spades. You also start to receive so much TNT to throw around that you can call it a martial art and that mitigates frustrations so much when you can actually afford to chuck explosives around every corner just because.

If it wasn't for the absolute amazing level design, general art direction and supreme atmosphere and gameplay that revolves around blowing so much shit up and causing chunks of body parts, enemy sprites, and blood to fly off everywhere in a way that only the Build Engine can do the first chapter of Blood would have legitimately been enough for nobody to never bother with it beyond that.

Fourth episode is the best.

>You have no fucking excuse to not buy this now
It's broken as fuck and literally worse than nblood and bloodgdx.

Fuck off.

never played blood before and started on well done and wtf i have a pitchfork and there are zombies just popping up behind me.. I can kill them by crouching and strafing around them, then there are like 8 of them + 2 cultists.. sometimes when I shoot a flare at the zombie it gets set on fire in a couple of seconds, sometimes nothing happens.. what gives? then I get into a room with like 4 cultists throwing dynamite at me..

wtf bros, how do I play this fucking game??

I really liked Blood but yeah. The first chapter is basically the Library Island of DOS fps games. If you get past it you're in for a good time and almost everything else makes up for it.

>tfw first episode is my favorite

GET OFF MY TRAIN

Ep.2 is the best.

>ignore the fact that the game was updated and fixed a ton of issues because I don't know what I'm actually talking about and like to parrot youtubers

wew lad

Add load screen messages when loading fails; allow loading from specific older versions. If, in this case, you want to load saves from the previous Fresh Supply version please type `developer 1` in console, load, save over your old save, then type `developer 0` in console.

written in the same patchnotes just posted

>fixed a ton of issues
It still has a ton of fucking issues, none of which are present in Blood GDX or nblood, so once again, fuck off.

There's literally no reason to buy this as it's inferior to what's already available for FREE.

please name these ton of issues you are referring to.

How about you fuck off and fix your sorry excuse for a "source port" instead of trying to shill it.

Attached: BLood.jpg (417x655, 58K)

>civvie is shit

how pray tell

READ THE FUCKING THREAD DIPSHIT

If this is your review, I can understand your complains and why you're against this remaster.
If it's someone else's review, you can shove it up your ass.

I meant the issues still present, calm down

why are you so hostile when I just asked a simple request? I'd like to know the issues that are still present, could've done it without the added spergism.

as of this latest update:

>cannot progress past E5M5 without cheating
>cannot play this Fresh Supply at all if you have an Intel HD 3000/4000 graphics chip

this is just two of many

>I'd like to know the issues that are still present
That's what QA is for you cheap fucks.

>review posted 13 may
>game patched 14 may

gee how do I know you are retarded?

What is the best way to experience Blood right now?

Literally none of the things posted in that review have been fixed.

Eat shit faggot.

Fresh Supply is a buggy, half assed cash grab, nothing more.

Pirate Blood One Whole Unit (it's since been pulled for sale because god forbid people have access to the original game and all it's files) then use nblood or Bloodgdx.

NBlood

Fresh Supply just fixed all the problems you homos

what a bunch of faggots

off the top of my head:
except fire not working correctly, the jump height, enemies going into water, gibs not working properly were all in the patch notes and anyone is free to compare your picture to the patch notes posted in this very thread and find out you are a full of fucking shit

B-B-BUT CIVVIE SAID

NEW PORT BAD!

Attached: ap-schiff-640x480.png (640x480, 139K)

This.
Civvie said it's bad.

Civviecucks face when he put out a click bait video worse than YongYEAAAA

Can Flesh Supply play demos from the original game without a single desync?

It's a port, not a remaster or a remake

Which of the two should I use then, nblood or bloodgdx?

YOU CANNOT BEAT E5M5 WITHOUT CHEATING

YOU LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY, ACTUALLY

CANNOT BEAT

THE FIFTH (5TH) EPISODE

WITHOUT TYPING NOCLIP IN CONSOLE

YOU DUMB FUCKING SHILLS

THIS IS A $10 RETAIL PRICE GAME

AND YOU CANNOT BEAT IT WITHOUT USING THE CONSOLE

IF YOU DON'T CONSIDER THIS BROKEN

YOU ARE A SHILL

Holy shit

Attached: 1480471284561.jpg (406x419, 31K)

Either is fine really.
BloodGDX is slightly more accurate to the original gameplay, but NBlood has a more accurate color palette and better mouse aiming

>it's since been pulled for sale because god forbid people have access to the original game and all it's files

just buy it with Fresh Supply and play One Unit instead while waiting for the remaster to get fixed :^)

>E5M5

Isn't that some shit third party expansion?

BloodGDX for accuracy.

Attached: nblood demo playback fail.webm (906x360, 2.94M)

Both are fine. But Nblood is just tiny (Tiny) bit better

4>Cryptic>2>1>3>5
2's atmosphere is kino

Attached: 1557627788529.webm (640x480, 504K)

>fixed all the problems
Ahahahahaha, you can't even finish the fucking game in it's current state which shows how extensively they fucking tested this rubbish.

Attached: 1520873033931.jpg (331x309, 17K)

okay but next time link the gog versions at least
retard gabe shill

Fresh Supply doesn't contain everything One Whole Unit does faggot, in addition to all the bugs it's literally missing files, has fucked MP, is missing the map editor and doesn't have working mod support.

It'll be fixed

There's literally no reason to buy Fresh Supply, it's inferior in every respect to blooddgx and nblood.

The only people buying Fresh Supply are zoomers who are too fucking retarded to use either of the above fixes.

I swear most people talking about that vid haven't even seen it. He legit says It's rough around the edges now, but should be good once they patch it up some.

Or they support Nightdive who have done great remasters like Turok 1 and 2, not that you'd know, zoom zoom

>It'll be fixed
That's great, nblood and blooddgx already are fixed and are free.

they patched it and his fans are still shitposting, look above for someone who posted a review from the day before then compare it to the patch notes. he still claims the review is accurate.

>I swear most people talking about that vid haven't even seen it.

I don't watch YouTubers unlike you, zoom zoom

Attached: gggmanlives civvie 2.png (1077x916, 46K)

tell your boss that the game is broken. QA credit looks good on a resume

>Or they support Nightdive
Who stole millions of dollars from people on kickstarter, blew it all making a game no one wanted and are now years behind schedule delivering what they originally promised.

Great company, really honest, really professional.

>Who stole millions of dollars from people on kickstarter, blew it all making a game no one wanted

They wanted to do a big budget SS1 but couldn't get the funding, they failed but are doing it regularly now

Oh wow, so Nightdive are the devs behind that system shock take the money and run kickstarter?

Yeap.

>It'll be fixed
It should have been fixed before they tried to sell it.
They didn't even play the game through ONCE before trying to sell it to people.
You can play for 5 minutes and find a fuck huge list of things that are broken or need fixing.

"It'll be fixed" doesn't fucking cut it, it's lazy, it's greedy.

>It should have been fixed before they tried to sell it.
>They didn't even play the game through ONCE before trying to sell it to people.
>You can play for 5 minutes and find a fuck huge list of things that are broken or need fixing.

You are such a fucking zoomer who jacks off to Civvie videos no doubt

Attached: fallout 2-min.jpg (500x500, 68K)

So how's the game? Is it good to play or is this version fucked?

>You have no fucking excuse to not buy
Why would I buy an inferior product when superior products are already available for free?
Fresh Supply is literally a buggy, unfinished, untested early access tier port (and not even a source port at that) for a 22 year old game.
No ones going to buy that but retarded fucking zoomers.

It's fucked. Just play Blood One Whole Unit + Blood GDX.

post yfw you didn't fell for this

Quote me on this, screenshot my post:

The Nightdive release of Blood will be better than any free variant

>Release quality remasters of the Turok games and System Shock 1
>Completely fuck up Blood

Why?

Attached: 1544156452204.jpg (300x400, 15K)

yes it does, it's in the goodies, oh wait you bought the game on Steam? OH NONONON AHAHAHAHAHAH

So what the fuck happened to Blood's source code?

>94 posts
>29 IPs

>The Nightdive release of Blood will be better than any free variant
Ahahaha let me know when they figure out how high the character should be able to jump and stop arbitrarily changing it and completely fucking up maps.

Or maybe when they figure out how much damage certain enemies are meant to have, or how different weapons do different types of damage.

Or maybe what sound effects enemies are meant to make.

Or how the fucking music is meant to work.

Or any of the other million basic things they couldn't even get right.

Still a few issues left to be sorted but I'm glad they're working with the community to unfuck it, even if I think most of the bigger of these issues should have been resolved before the release.

I just don't find civvie that entertaining. I like that he brings some attention to oldschool fps games but his style just doesn't really do it for me. GGG I have always disliked.

Ep.5 is Post Mortem, the 1st party expansion. Cryptic Passage (best expansion) is by Sunstorm, Duke Caribbean devs.

Cryptic Passage is Ep.5, Post Mortem is Ep.6

Attached: 135[1].png (700x700, 21K)

Maybe start on lightly broiled to begin with. It makes for a more enjoyable experience as you can run and gun more easily. Flares deal dammage over time and only ignite enemies below a certain health threashold.

Nblood is more accurate
GDX has better support for fan levels so it's only logical to use N for the main game and gdx for any fan missions you wanna play.

Nah.

Attached: Blood.png (1920x1080, 100K)

>restores knockback force in the DOS version

Can anyone verify this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SDCQY6nHsbI&ab_channel=DoukDouk

How scary would you say this video is?

nigga, I fucking LOVED the whole first episode

>boomers are now eceleb worshipers

Attached: 1418167360426.jpg (200x210, 6K)

>zoomers are now using ecelebs as a defense for shitty remasters
Kys frog poster.

No one gives a flying fuck about ecelebs, we care that Fresh Supply is fucking shit and inferior to nblood and blood gdx making it's entire existence fucking pointless and it's sale laughable.

>not even 100k subscribers
>celebrity
yeah you wish Civ

Civvie pissed of the entirety of /vr/ with that one remark he made, so boomers turned against him.

My guess is they're testing out their own engine with KEX and seeing how well it can perform and how accurately it can play Build Engine games. My only fear is that whatever they're planning to use the KEX Engine for, that these Blood fixes are just patches to the game itself and not to the engine, and the same problems will resurface later on whatever next game will run on it.

>HATERS BTFO!
Nobody is hating on Blood you fucking knuckle dragger. Blood is a great game but this is a shit port job. You can't defend how sloppy it is.

>it's since been pulled for sale because god forbid people have access to the original game and all it's files
You're so fucking retarded and desperate, you literally failed to have eyes and notice this shit is available as free to play on both GOG Galaxy and Steam.

So is it actually fixed or is OP just a faggot?

They're working on fixing shit

>available as free to play on both GOG Galaxy and Steam.
Imagine lying about something people can readily check.

Kill yourself.

Attached: BLood.jpg (937x806, 104K)

OP is a faggot, at the rate they're fixing shit it'll be years before it's as good as nblood or blood gdx, but knowing Nightdive they'll drop it long before then and fuck off with the money.

>release date: 15 Jul, 1998

Didn't Blood come out in 1997?

One Whole Unit came out in 1998, Blood came out in 97.

>Buying this buggy mess
>Supporting literal thieves like Nightdive
LMFAO

Attached: Nightdive.jpg (862x755, 169K)

Post Mortem is officially the 6th episode. It came out after Cryptic Passage. It's also listed as episode 6 everywhere in the code and ini files. PM is listed 5th on the episode list in because CP swaps textures and thus can't be loaded at the same time as the other episodes.

SS1 remake has been out of its hiatus for a long time now and they actively post their progress.

The date of this article is conveniently not featured on that screenshot. This is old and outdated news.

>code and ini files
Nobody cares about that, it says 5th episode in the actual game and that's what everybody refers to. To start calling Post Mortem ep6 just causes unnecessary confusion.

Is it December 2017 yet guys?

Attached: System-Shock.jpg (971x910, 196K)

>estimated
That was also before they realized they weren't making a remake anymore and took a step back to correct their mistake.

i don't care that you don't care, i'm just letting you know you're wrong

>in the actual game
that's version dependent. the game never refers to it as the "5th episode" either, so that's wrong too

Are you seriously defending them taking over a million dollars and wasting every single cent of it not making the game they crowd funded and will now be delivering it 3+ years late?

Fuck off.

they realized after they ran out of money

Why did they change cultists hit sounds? I thought those were unused and it was nice to hear them. (Or am I stupid to think that it originally was used for something else?)

Why did they remove the gargoyle transformation animation? It's way better than the thing spawn right on your face out of the blue.

And is there another update or is GoG joking with me? It tells me there is a new update every now and then.

They were removed because of retarded purest.

>Why did they remove the gargoyle transformation animation?
Because it wasn't in the original game so people complained about it.

You forgot the part where they took everyone's money to make a next gen system shock that no one wanted that they then tried to sell to publishers and then ran out of money.

>that one remark
Redpill me on this, what did he say?

>Turok 2 remaster added in ledge grabbing that wasn't present in the original
>the fanbase rejoices
>Blood remaster added in sounds that were in the files but not used
>the fanbase screeches
Bloodfags, everybody.

Okay, link the new gog build.

>Steal money
>Use the stolen money to make a game no one backed
>Try to then sell that game to publishers for even more money

Great company.

As someone that has never played Blood until a couple months ago, the first episode made me want to not give the game a chance.

>Make a good remaster
>fanbase rejoices
>Make a shit remaster
>fanbase screeches

Checks out. Fresh Supply is shit.

>it's shit because unused sound files were used

youtu.be/SKNV7MbZLRE?t=219

3:39 if the timestamp doesn't work.

It's shit because they made the game worse.

>the game is worse because unused sound files were used

>if i ignore the negative gameplay changes and inaccuracies, then i win!

As some stated, after the update, I can't use doors/buttons/elevators like this one.

Attached: anuket_x64_3OoYI9E4yn.png (1557x1004, 401K)

>muh inaccuracies!

Attached: 1547186672676.jpg (1866x1050, 315K)

If you'd spent more time, or any time at all actually playing, or god forbid actually fixing your shitty remaster instead of shilling it maybe people wouldn't be shitting on it.

>your
Who do you think I am, user?

That's just a feature user, the devs never intended you to be able to use those doors/buttons and Nightdive have remedied that in Fresh Supply.

I'd rather believe you're a dev than a literal retard who's unironically shilling the broken and blatant cash grab that is Fresh Supply, either way you're a faggot.

>shilling
?

Does anyone have a video of gargoyles statue transformation I keep hearing about?

Is there a single good reason to buy Fresh Supply instead of just using Blood GDX or nblood?

You can help support a shitty company with a proven track record of fucking it's customers.

In my experience, it's smoother than the other ports. Hopefully more of the issues will be ironed out.

one is a buggy port you pay for, the others are free buggy ports

the game

>proven track record of fucking it's customers
We get it, you're mad about Blood. But you don't have to make shit up because of that.

I'm not even confident if /vr/ would disagree with this

did the board just lose all self-awareness in the past 8 months I've neglected to visit it?

It's shit now.

No ones making anything up, they literally fucked their customers.
And anyone who bought Fresh Supply is getting equally fucked.

>they

user you're talking to them.

>they literally fucked their customers
>literally
You sure about that?

/vr/ was right saying that everyone accuses people who aren't parroting the already established negative narrative of being the developers in this thread.

Not him.
But i can attest.
It was a good time.

Night Dive isn't really Kaizer though that seems a little extreme to bring Night Dive's shittery in to Kaizer's projects.
Kaizer's just a dude that tries to make these recreations because he has passion for them and Night Dive secures him the rights to release them, do his games have issues? Certainly, Turok EX for example is almost nothing like Turok: Dinosaur Hunter in terms of how its mechanics work and only people that don't know DH at all can't tell the differences, that's the only one I can speak so certainly on, but at the end of the day, Kaizer's versions aren't unplayable, and he does what he can to make them work as close to original as possible.

I'm not saying you have to like his shit, and if you feel that his stuff's fine when it's released for free but the inaccuracies make it not worth any money, that's cool too, but I can't think of his recreations as a bad thing, I think he puts a lot of work in to them and at the end of the day they're still perfectly playable games, I like Turok EX a lot despite how many things are completely wrong because it runs very well and captures the feeling more than enough to be worth it for casual playthroughs. As for all his other works, I don't know the source material well enough to tell what's wrong and I've enjoyed them all thoroughly.

Normally I would agree that calling people shills is ridiculous, but the amount of blatant disregard of facts in this thread is astounding. The game as of v1.8.8 is broken as fuck (can't hit certain switches, invisible walls blocking bullets, fucky color pallet on Intel chips, menu breaks if you press Esc) yet there are posters here claiming everything is just fine and dandy and Nightdive is a good boy who dindu nuffin

These posters are either community managers doing damage control or they're just plain retarded. At some point it's hard to believe people could be this stupid, but I may be wrong

user we are adults, we are allowed to make our choice. We don't want to support this garbage? Life is going to go on, people can pirate the original game and play it on source ports. Does this hurt your feefees?

But that's wrong, even the main developer admitted this.

Fix the FoV slider being uncapped when using the arrow keys or controller

What kind of a fucking loser plays an FPS with a controller with a perfectly good fucking mouse infront of them? Why does this even have controller support?
I don't post from my phone while sitting infront of my mechanical keyboard

This rant was actually based and people who think you have to memorize enemy placements in fps games actually are fucking retarded.

retard i just finished the game and dont know what the fuck you're talking about

The final level of Cryptic Passage is unbeatable with this new patch. You have to use noclip to actually reach the map's exit.

How the fuck did they manage to screw that up.

Attached: 1555943603544.png (202x206, 46K)

I'm playing on Well Done and haven't run out of ammo yet, halfway through chapter 2. I'm sure I'll regret saying this but iirc the game pretty much always gives the player enough ammo and then some except on the insane difficulties. Just don't waste too many flares or ammo on stuff you can pitchfork down in time or groups you can TNT. The first chapter is easily the worst but it's a decent introduction for the player to learn the game.

>expecting devs to playtest the games they try to sell to people.
Yikes.

They obviously aren't getting enough money, duh.

blood sucks

this is the man that said fallout 76 was a great game and that you should buy it

>Turok EX for example is almost nothing like Turok: Dinosaur Hunter in terms of how its mechanics work and only people that don't know DH at all can't tell the differences
Name some examples.

when was bloodstained supposed to come out?

"3 years late" can apply to a multitude of kickstarters.

Not only did he say it was great, but he made fun of everyone else on youtube that was shitting on it and fell back on the "it's fun with friends" argument. It was kinda sad, honestly.

Attached: 1548071046874.jpg (326x311, 25K)

pay attention retard

fallout 2 was shit why did you post that pic.

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE THE SOURCE CODE MONOLITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Refunded until the devs unfuck this mess, assuming they ever do.

They did a couple people are hording it

Fallout 2 is one of the best RPGs ever made

rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453

Bloodfags genuinely are mentally ill

all i see is a big dumb retard who got stuck and had to use cheats to beat the game lol

Yo Kaizer, keep it up man. Keep up fixing those glitches, you have done a great job!

THAT LINK HOLY YIKES

t.kaizer

meant to quote you as well sorry!

How do you fuck up this bad?

You have the original game as a point of reference, you have fan made ports like nblood and blood gdx as a point of reference, you presumably have some 20 fucking years experience with the game, yet they still managed to fuck up all sorts of basic, fundemental shit that's obvious within minutes of playing.

Lazy? Incompetent? Both?

and this is why the game is named BLOOD, not SÖY

Attached: 1557797977959.gif (300x300, 2.88M)

well guess what
now you can't
patch designed to fix an issue
broke the game

>implying this is the devs fault.

I'm pretty sure Civvie just compiled the two /vr/ thread that went up right after the remaster got released
some of his complaints are almost word for word my posts from the first thread

Not only does this retard do the talk where he sounds like he questions everything, but he is also a shameless shill.

>Night Dive secures him the rights to release them
remember that time when NightDive snatched the rights to Powerslave right from under him and PREVENTED him from releasing Powerslave EX, forcing him to pull it off from his blog, in order to later sell for bucks?
And how initial copyright holder who agreed to let Kaiser release it for free with all the resources upon hearing that they want money for it, went back on the deal and prevented them from releasing it?

Did the fresh supply update fix the gibs?

Shut up boomer, go and suck some more eceleb cock.

They claim they fixed it but they didn't.

gaaaaaaaay

why should I buy a game I already play a thousand times 20 years ago?

Gibs work fine for me with bloodgdx

Because this is the definitive version that introduces a ton of never before seen bugs, some of which make it impossible to finish the game.

Ok why is this game praised but brutal doom is hated?

Brutal Doom's dev is a twat who got himself banned from pretty much every major Doom forum.

Brutal Doom's fans are obnoxious brats who can't shut up about the damn mod.

Brutal Doom's gameplay is rendered completely obsolete by Project Brutality, which does everything Brutal Doom does better and more.

wtf are you raging about, shill?
only eceleb i follow is Gun Jesus

Project brutality forces me to relearn to play doom a third time cause the balance is way different then brutal doom I HATE relearning things

>Anyone with the name X Jesus
>Always having straight hair a beard and a mousetache with a soft spoken voice
Why can't ANYONE be original?

Spaghetty code, numerous bugs with non-vanilla
Shit altered for no reason (enemy radius, result in teleport mishaps on Boom maps and some broken mob closets)
Spontaneous monster infighting due to some radial effects done through non-damaging explosions, defuses some encounters in non-vanilla maps, making player turn up to a room full of corpses and a few stragglers instead of an epic fight

Basically, a lot of shit is done through gross hacks that introduces problems that couldve been avoided.

Author milks patreonbucks by slooooooowly making one mod, while other modders create several full-feature mods in same time frame for free. For example TerminusEst started to learn modding near BD v18 release, made 6 or so complete overhaul mods already, and making his own game, while Mark still polishes a v21 version of his turd.

and so on

How was all this shit not fixed on release? Did they not play the fucking game?

You got a point v21 is taking two years to get out all for him to ruin the look of levels with ugly helicopters and bad textures that make no sense

That's what people call him, he never referred to himself as such, only joking about it once or twice
He runs THE original Gun Channel, and consistently becomes better and better

Does Project Brutality have a dedicated fuck you button?

How are they even remotely similar?

Yes.

Why did they even bother releasing this if they didn't have the source code to work with? That would've been the only advantage they had over the reverse engineered ones.

because they wanted moneys
and retards will defend this port because gayman said its good

I feel a bit ripped off due to the inaccuracies. At least it came with OU:WB so I can just use nBlood.

Because it's better than brutal doom.

>Get to the second to last level of Episode 4, just raring to get to Tchernobog
>Load it up today after the update
>Every single one of my save files is corrupted

THANKS

I fucking love this game though and this just gives me an excuse to play more.

What isn't better than Brutal Doom?