Are you going to play her game?

Are you going to play her game?

Attached: 23bbc3f111860d0e41c7d4f47f77ce9e.jpg (2480x3508, 850K)

No.
I'm going to masturbate to her though.

I don't play fighting games anymore. Hopefully another jrpg comes out soon

god people hate on Tony for becoming the Shining Artist, but it's been a real good time for my dick since that's happened(even if he does sameface)

no but i laugh at snoyniggas because of it

Attached: Blade_Arcus_Shining_Switch_PS4-950x576-e1557211867451.jpg (950x534, 64K)

I unironically prefer the cover on the right. Its much more aesthetically pleasing as far as it comes to fitting the frame.

not really, both in the end have about the same amount of negative space

i guess that's personal preference
at least they didn't have to rename the entire game

Attached: D6h3e57UUAA6fST.jpg (1080x1068, 240K)

this can't be fucking real

Maybe

Attached: 2016-05-31-836691.jpg (1461x1920, 318K)

No. There's only one anime fighter for me.

Attached: aquapazza.jpg (1305x1500, 360K)

depends what type of game it is

sadly it's not
>omega was removed because the letter looks like boobs
>armor damage art is removed in ps4 version
>ps4 version is described as "you can play it with your mom in the room"
and the funny thing is that both games got the same age rating.

no

fighting games are shit and it's a literal who series

Guys i have a confession to make: I'm enjoying shining resonance. All the girls are waifu material, music is nice especially with the girls singing, everything in the game is nice and colorful, although combat is simple I've had to think about tactics and perfect perfect guard timings to beat bosses without grinding. If the next game improves on this I'll be very happy.

Attached: __kirika_towa_alma_rinna_mayfield_sonia_branche_and_yuma_ilburn_shining_resonance_and_etc_drawn_by_t (1634x2217, 1.54M)

Nothing wrong with that user,

Attached: 1532641387029.webm (342x710, 1.73M)

no

This. I'm getting going as we speak.

its weird, the game follows most JRPG tropes to a T, but it's still enjoyable. Even the music, it's all pretty standard for a JRPG/anime shit, but it still sticks in my head

Attached: SR_CG9.png (1804x1011, 1.28M)

I like how the characters have so much interaction with eachother, they're not reinventing the wheel but they have plenty of development and don't base the whole character on a singular moe point. Music-wise most themes are pretty standard but fit well with the locations and I particularly like the flute use throughout the soundtrack, flute music fits with adventuring in my mind. And of course the vocal music is great.

Also how exactly do jrpg budgets work? It seems like a pretty low-budget game in some regards but not only do they have tony taka doing the artwork they have Saori Hayami, Nana Mizuki, Miyuki Sawashiro, Asami Seto, and Ai Kayano not only voice acting but also singing.

>It seems like a pretty low-budget game in some regards but not only do they have tony taka doing the artwork they have Saori Hayami, Nana Mizuki, Miyuki Sawashiro, Asami Seto, and Ai Kayano not only voice acting but also singing.
That's where the budgets generally go. Along with paying for a top animation studios to the animated op maybe.

I'd be interested in seeing a budget breakdown for various franchises, like the relative costs of VA, music, artwork, etc. It seems to me like devs should first spend money on smoothing out the battle system before going for all that other stuff, but I don't know how game design works.