OH NONONONO

gamerevolution.com/news/538325-dmc-devil-may-cry-sequel
feed4gamers.com/game-news/187808/interview-devil-may-cry-5-s-producer-on-the-game-s-development-and-possible-future-projects.htm
>Hideaki Itsuno has mentioned in previous interviews, that he actually liked the reboot and wanted to make a sequel. Why was the idea scraped later on and has the mood changed after DMC5? Do you still think that DmC should get a sequel and if so, should it be another collaboration, or do you think it should be in the hands of a single studio?

>As you mentioned, on the dev side we certainly wanted to and thought we would work with Ninja Theory again to create a sequel to DmC, but that unfortunately didn’t get off the ground. We’d still love to see a sequel, but we think it absolutely has to be made by Ninja Theory – so...

WHAT'S HAPPENING BROS I T-THOUGHT NOT IN A M-M-MILLION YEARS WHERES MY DMC6 UUUUUGHGHGHGHHG

Attached: Donte.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-11-capcom-devil-may-cry-5-successfully-reinvigorated-brand
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5/
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-strategy/
destructoid.com/the-future-of-devil-may-cry-is-bright-again-according-to-capcom-553455.phtml
youtu.be/PZcdZyiuR-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see capcom are using their power for retard evil, once again

They would never do it because Ninja Theory belong to Microsoft now and anything they make would be an Xbone exclusive

Since Ninja Theory is owned by Microsoft I imagine it'll be hard to actually make the title since it will have to be Xbox exclusive.

OP should stop being a little bitch.

Kojima wanted to do a sequel to MGRR, did that happen? no. He also wanted to do a MGS game involving the cobra unit with the boss as the protagonist, that one also never hapenned.

Ninja Theory was recently adquired by Microsoft after Hellblade turned out to be a success. DmC: DmC is never coming back and that´s a good thing cuz that game was a fucking disgrace.

>get asked question
>give polite non-committal answer

There's no way Capcom has any intention of making another DmC.

>Believing PR
Hi barry

DMC FAGS IN DENIAL

Attached: 1545081875483.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

>REDEMPTION ARC THEY SAID

Attached: 1407968686198.png (1918x1920, 2.42M)

Has ninja theory made anything good?
I honestly don't know their history besides crap like DmC

>DmC retards in denial
ftfy

Closest thing to a "good" game in their repertoire was Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Back when they were called Just Add Monsters they had Kung Fu Chaos which I recall being alright, but that was before becoming Ninja Theory.

Just in case people actually bit the bait, this is from PR, not Itsuno himself. He wanted to make a proper reboot but couldn't since he wasn't responsible for the first DmC, hence DMC5 being made

Attached: 1329853124114.png (240x249, 121K)

Japs are just very polite people, even to Tame

>DMC5 sells more in it's first month than DmC sold in it's entire life across 2 releases
>THEYR EMAKIGN A SEQUEL GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLDSAPJF

Attached: 1502860716093.jpg (140x166, 18K)

/thread

>Matt Walker, one of the Inafune hires, is giving out shitty PR
>this is representative of Capcom

Didn't Ninja Theory say they want to make lower budget games now?

now that they're owned by microsoft, paying lipservice to ninja theory knowing ms would never go for it, does what exactly for anyone

Hellblade was okay for a pretentious art project, that's it really

DmC 2 Xbox and Switch exclusive

Attached: LRwoBH.gif (320x180, 1.44M)

Since we're talking DMC. Where the fuck do the games take place.
DMC5 looks like London, 3 maybe Boston or some northeastern city, 4 I have no idea looks like a jrpg environement.
Haven't played the rest.

Attached: qt30.jpg (806x1200, 131K)

Considering there was fucking and 3 somes in DmC it would HAVE to be. Sony wants to keep your ball in a jar.

For the last time, we already got DmC2 earlier this year.

look mom... i posted it again

>We would love to see a sequel (to DmC), but we think it absolutely has to be made by Ninja Theory - so...
Your reading comprehension is laughable. He's saying that he would like to see NT get a shot at making a sequel for DmC, not DMC6.

muerete perra.

I like how DMCfags dismissed this each time it was brought up saying that Itsuno disowned DmC after he said during the reveal that the real DMC is back. He always liked DmC more than the original series and wanted to work on it, as stated by numerous articles . Lies and purposeful misleading are finally catching up to all of you.

1 was heavily inspired by Spanish architecture. Mostly Antonio Gaudi works.
If I'd have to guess, 2 might be French inspired.
In 4 they actually mentioned somewhere. I want to say Turkey but I am probably wrong.

>DmC introduced new gameplay modes, had a training mode, no horrible backtracking, no gimped crappy story like dmc5, has turbo mode, has costumes, has varied environments, supported the game with dlc and costumes, which DMC5 has none of.
>DMC5 is basically the same shit as dmc4 with basically one new mechanic added to dante and Nero,
>Nero is the exact same just with devil breakers of which you can only use of at a time.
>DMC5 is basically the same shit as dmc4 but with serviceable level design, which shouldn't have been an issue in the first place.
>Didn't even support the game with dlc. No Vergil, no costumes, no turbo, no nothing.
> Can only play as Dante for like 6 or 7 missions out of 21.
>4 Crappy V missions where mashing and turnign the camera away from all enemies is the optimal way to play.
>You basically get 14 more missions of Dante gameplay in DmC as opposed to crappy DMC5, and you don't have crappy V.
>Casualised jump cancelling just like DmC, yet fans eat it up.
I'm sure this thread is filled with Itsuno fanboys but DMC5 is a middling game, until we get content and quality on par with special editions of DMC from the past.

>DmCfags going out from their holes

bang bang bangdie fucking nigger

>not a new ip
nice samefag

I don't know why you pretend Yea Forums didn't catch the references to D.m.C. in this game and wasn't discussed at launch. Nero alone looks like End Game Donte and Itsuno said last year DmC 2 was their fist plan before deciding to do DMC5 proper. This was also mentioned around the time he was saying Dragon's Dogma 2 was still a possibility so it's clear they were covering all grounds from the start.

I just entered the thread, so you're either a liar or a blind retard.

You left out how DmC was basically finished by the DMC4 team and the Q-LOC team and that Capcom had to gut Dragon's Dogma to get DmC finished.

DMC5 was mediocre

They’re delusional.

>and Itsuno said last year DmC 2 was their fist plan before deciding to do DMC5 proper.
It was never even a plan, he said he was interested in doing it immediately after DmC came out but Capcom wasn't.

I hope that's true to be honest. Would love to see dmcfags seething.

you also forgot that it was capcom fault that DmC turn out that way

Positively based

how many years and mainline sequels are gonna have to pass before rebootfags get the message that it was a failure and not coming back. it's honestly pathetic at this point.

this, can't stand autistic dmc5 fans

nice samefag

We don't need Nero clone part 2 thanks

Posters like this should unironically gas themselves.

Attached: OHNONONO.png (242x574, 82K)

>REDEMPTION! REDEMPTION
>Meanwhile at Crapcom: How can we rape this more?
Fuck Crapcom and fuck their drones

Who the fuck cares? I got my DMC5.

And yet DMC5 exists and DmC2 doesn't.

Not really? Its Capcom's fault it was made, sure, but Ninja Theory trying to push their stupid narrative that IT WAS ALL CAPCOM'S FAULT WE SAID DANTE WAS TOO GAY is so stupid.

Except he doesn't he looks like a realistic version of dmc4 with shorter hair lol desperate DmC gags still clinging for dear life to Nero. Let it go, DmC flopped, took 6 years just to not outsell dmc4, Matt can want all he likes, higher ups are the ones who make the decisions and they were barely interested in making dmc4 why would they greenlight a flopped reboot?

Barely interested in dmc5*

who cares about the reboot, what the fuck happened to supporting 5 with vergil/turbo/alts etc.

>had a training mode,
In fairness that's because Bayonetta had it.

>no horrible backtracking,
That's DMC4 only. Backtracking in the other games was done right by altering stages enough to not be the same thing again.

>no gimped crappy story like dmc5,
DmC's story is not something to brag about.

>has turbo mode,
It does now. Didn't at first an even made excuses as to why it didn't need it.

>has costumes,
Granted. 4 & 5 need to get on that shit.

>has varied environments,
Their ok but the retardedly bright colors and repeating color scheme really starts to hurt the eyes before long. 5 are a bit better but needed to spice it up more.

>DMC5 is basically the same shit as dmc4 with basically one new mechanic added to dante and Nero,
You're oversimplifying things but for the most part this IS true.

>Casualised jump cancelling just like DmC, yet fans eat it up.
This one I have to give you, as well.

Wouldn't DmC2 just be treading over the DMC3 story again? We got a lot of DMC3 stuff in DMC5. I think doing even more of that would be a terrible idea.

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-11-capcom-devil-may-cry-5-successfully-reinvigorated-brand
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5/
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-strategy/
>We also get a look at the outlook for the next fiscal year, ending on March 31, 2020. Capcom predicts a rather significant decline in sales, but a considerable increase in profit.
>They’re also planning to promote further sales for Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5.
They're probably waiting for Playstation 5 and Xbox 720 announcement

Attached: dmc.jpg (938x504, 202K)

destructoid.com/the-future-of-devil-may-cry-is-bright-again-according-to-capcom-553455.phtml

>DmC expects to sell 2 mil in a month or two
>reaches 2.5 mil in 5 years

>DMC5 reaches that 2 mil in just three weeks

I'm sure Capcom is gonna be adamant never to waste money on that idea again. they definitely shot down Itsuno's insistent to hire NT again.

>>DMC5 reaches that 2 mil in just three weeks
was actually in just 1-2 weeks

>eally starts to hurt the eyes
the actual state of DMC boomer faggots

Attached: 1557731423139.png (1840x1174, 2.18M)

>DMC V sold in a quarter of a year, without discounts, what DmC did in 7 years with discounts and free PSN copies
>yeah, Capcom has plans for DmC2

>DMC boomer faggots
?? i was born in 2000, my first DMC was 3SE back in 2006

jesus christ you dumb

b-but it's the second best selling DMC game.

Does Vergil ever make a normal facial expression? He's even more Autistic than Vergil.

Attached: 1545964754640.jpg (474x693, 46K)

are people ignoring the fact that if capcom makes a DmC2 (which is a pretty big if, btw) it could turn out good? 2013 edgy retardation isnt cool anymore so the game might not end up like dogshit and donte and vagisil might end up being redeemed

You do realize people put DMC4's hair on DMC5 Nero and SURPRISE SURPRISE its just fucking Nero?

that would be a waste of money that could be going to dmc 6 or dlc.

>>DMC5 is basically the same shit as dmc4 with basically one new mechanic added to dante and Nero
Boy howdy I sure do love pretending that Nero didn't become 100x times more interesting than his original incarnation.

cant really argue with that i guess but im open to it

Yeah? So? Who the fuck wants Dino and Virgin to come back?

i'd want them to if they werent as dogshit as they were before

The thing is WHY do we need Vergin and budget Nero to return why? Their characters weren't remotely interesting enough to warrant continue.

spoiled, privileged recuckera brats, apparently. thankfully, the minority if DMC5 sales were any indication.

Attached: spoiled retardera babby 1550102907538.png (1152x4086, 1005K)

Since DmC was Bleach, what anime will DmC2 copy? Naruto? One Piece?

Attached: Western Anime.jpg (754x661, 132K)

boku no pico

>old news, nothing new that wasn't said months ago
>blatant shitposting and weak baiting

The saddest part of this? it's less gay than the fujo infested DMC threads.

Attached: 1554677286798.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Sorry but there's just no salvaging budget Nero (Dino) for me, not after that ending, nigga tried to kill his brother who literally just saved his life, for a thot lmao. Even Kyrie shouting Dmc4 Nero is above that absolute shittyness in characterization

Donte's existence confuses me. After all the talk of how "DMC is too anime", they literally just made Nero 2.0. What's the point of a reboot when Donte is just Nero?

DMC5 Nero is Capcom Japan showing appreciation for DmC. If you disagree: "FUCK YOU"

>believing PR bullshit
Itsuno was just trying to sell the franchise in it's entirety. warts and all. He isn't going to trash the game they just released a GOTY edition of.

I think they were talking about Dante with those 'two anime' comments. As DmC Donte was deliberately trying to be Nero. Stole his fuck yous, stole his middle finger spam, stole his roulette spin, stole his angst, stole his grapple, stole his origin, worked with an organization literally called the order, stole his slam dunk phrase, literally pined after a thot. Donte was basically emo version of Nero. All of the edge, none of the camp or humour

DMC threads are either full of fujos or secondaries. There is no good place to have Devil May Cry discussion.

>83 posts
>47 IP's
>in a thread he made earlier today
If you used your autism for good you'd be an example of a great employee

>"FUCK YOU"
But Nero wasn't in DmC. I don't get why you cling on to this like a god damn flea on a rat's ball sack.

My Hero Academia with Sparda acting as a The All Might figure.

Its cuz DmCfags cope with the death of Donte by living through the existence of Nero, the character Donte ripped off

>everyone wants either a DMC 5 Vergil DLC or a DMC 6 game with Vergil as one of the playable characters
>a DmC sequel would probably sell less than a Vergil DLC (since NOBODY actually wants a DmC 2: Tameme May Die Boogaloo)
also
>gamerevolution
here's your daily reminder that the sole existence of DMC 5 makes them SEETHE
youtu.be/PZcdZyiuR-Y

eat shit Dontefags

DMC5 is dope. ty for reading.

Have sex with Lady

Kys, XV-kun

If itsuno was the one making an edgy version of DMC I'd give it a chance.

Yes please

Attached: 1553685944783.png (500x500, 132K)

>gamerevolution
Wait its by the same retards who wrote that seething article too? into the trash it goes

lol wario fags are dead as hell, go away

>ruins your beloved franchise
this is why you never hire people from the west
fuck tameme
fuck inafune (worst hack since Kojima)
fuck NT
fuck Matt Walker (tryhard nigger that tries to blend-in with the fans)
fuck gamerevolution
fuck DmCfags

Attached: images.jpg (521x282, 24K)

Nice, we might get DmC3 faster than we got DmC2. Based Itsuno.