Play Pathfinder: Kingmaker. and bang tiefling twins

Play Pathfinder: Kingmaker. and bang tiefling twins

Attached: file.png (1550x490, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/ineffects_guide_v2/post101
pathfinderkingmaker.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Disciple#Table:_Dragon_Disciple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i heard you can transform into a dragon in this game can you do that?

My wife Valerie IS cute! She IS cute! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Valerie.jpg (702x700, 123K)

Sure thing my dude, Dragon-Disciple and I think druids can turn into dargons

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Form of the Dragon is a cool spell. Impractical most of the time, but very cool

>Not customizing the entire party
Casuals.

Console pesant here , is this game available on my prefered platform.

>Bang tiefling twins

Are you actually able to do this ingame? I haven't checked the game out at this point, should I play it?

>that kingdom management and utterly fucked enemy AC

Miss me with that shit

>isometric nu-rpg
>inspired by games like Baldur's Gate, Planet Escape Tournament, etc
I'm not falling for this again

but that's easy mode

can you mod out kingdom management yet?

No, but surveys the devs has sent out has asked about playing on consoles and with controllers, so chances are they are developing a version for it.

The game actually takes a huge shit on 5efags & Divinityfags. Hard Mode actually expects you to Min/Max optimize the shit out of your characters.

I've heard so, but the tiefling sisters are DLC just so you know.

There has been a setting to put it on auto-run since the first month.

Romance Valerie!

Attached: Big Valerie.jpg (688x1000, 167K)

I'm about to start a new run, haven't played since release. Itching to try a Sword-Saint magus, but I don't know if I want to lock myself to a specific weapon the entire game. Is there a good class of weapon that is plentiful and strong throughout the entire game?

Attached: 1541372990529.jpg (822x821, 56K)

Anything with a high crit range.

Longsword AND dueling sword AND estoc AND bastard sword BUT give bastard sword TO Valerie!

Attached: Biggest Valerie.jpg (1280x1895, 276K)

You can STILL lose even with that enabled and even then, what's the fucking point of having such a bad feature that you need to let the game play itself

What's got that, Scimitar and Bastard Swords I think?

>Have to be a nerd or a hippie to be a dragon
Fuck

Estoc AND scimitar AND katana BUT no katanas IN Kingmaker!

Kukri, rapier, scimitar, falchio, estoc, elven curve blade and fauchard are natural 18-20.

>INT 9

Bards and Maguses(sword-mages) can become dragon disciples too.

It actually has soul unlike pillars and the other shitty nu-rpgs. it's made for grognards basically

That IS perfect FOR me! (It is! It is!)

Attached: Cute Valerie.jpg (1000x760, 159K)

Are there any good weapons of those through the game?

cringe dude, stop typing like that

>tfw there will never be art or a scene in game of Valerie teaching Amiri to wear a dress

Attached: 1540844850252.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Sorcerers are not nerds. You're literally a guy with dragon's blood in your veins.

>leaves out the fact the teiflings are dlc
Fuck off shill.

Valerie IS base game!

Yeah but it's pretty fucking hard. One of the is Lawful Evil, you gotta start banging her casually first. The other is Chaotic Good and you can start dating her much later. If you keep acting neutral (not evil, not good) during their personal quest chain, you can get both of them to start changing their alignment towards neutral and get twin wives in the end.
That is if their quest doesn't fucking bug out, anything can happen in this game.

I ended the game with a 15-20 (2x) crit range Falchion, just saying

I want to replay this game at some point but I really don't want to go through the kingdom management crap again.

I mean are there good falchions all throughout the game. I'd hate to get stuck on a shitty +1 Falchion for the first three chapters of the game

I really wanted to roll a kind of Vampire-baron type character; but without the Dhampir it just doesn't feel right.

Attached: 15200494321653.jpg (675x435, 94K)

give me a quick rundown on what's been added after release, I played the whole game right after it came out (and enough bugs were fixed to the point it could actually be completed)

Valerie is for stacking AC into the stratosphere then corrupting towards evil and impregnating with a dozen children btw

Can I pirate this?

i just did and yes you can all the way up to update 1.30

Sweet, time to go bang whatever a tiefling is

more times than not they're (((((fun))))) and decent games but you're memeing

A demonblood with tails and horns and quite possibly snakelike forked tongue, imagine

I tiefling is someone with Outsider blood in their ancestry. It usually manifests as deformities ranging from skin and eye discoloration to horns and tails or even full-blown goat legs.

Unironically Based.

Attached: 6e5aeba9942f1a8b6f76ac7af767ec6d.gif (460x432, 1.66M)

>Why yes of course, Valerie is my wife. How did you know?

Attached: .jpg (680x838, 39K)

Wonderful

Attached: 1552480835379.gif (300x300, 154K)

Any advice on Paladin build? I kinda want to play the big dick two-handed smiter of evil killing shit for their god and all.

Attached: file.png (480x854, 711K)

when do they bang each other?

The stupid autistic user ruined her for me.
I kicked her out.

>paladin

Attached: 1532144331077.gif (750x396, 1.9M)

I want be a holy man, but pally seems boring and cleric seems weak.
Sad.

What advice would you need? Get STR and CHA high, dump other stats, pump STR, smite.

iirc cleric was the first or second most OP class in 3E d&d which pathfinder is based on. Can't be that bad

Whoops. meant crusader.
From what i gather though cleric is just decent.

I love her!

Attached: Pretty Valerie.jpg (719x720, 239K)

Pretty sure you can't lose on autorun, and it's there for brainlets who kept losing their entire kingdoms due to sheer low IQ and incompetence. I remember when the game launched how swarms filtered out casuals in the first 30 minutes

I don't know shit about these types of games.
What's some basic stuff I should know?

One of the first NPC's you talk to tells you about swarms.

Attached: brbbs.png (276x280, 117K)

Wizards and Clerics were OP for the spells that they simply do not have access to in this game.

That "tutorial" was patched in later because brainlets were complaining they couldn't hit a swarm of spiders with a sword

I mean, what weapons are there that are good with it? Is throwing in a level of monk worthwhile too? Any feat suggestions?

can i fuck the barb girl?

Can you do it as a degenerate dyke?

Give me a break the kingdom management is pure garbage mobile dogshit from top to bottom, great idea very very bad execution, painfully dull at best and game-ruining at worst.

No you are the brainlet. Bokken always said it, but they made him give a lot more flasks.

As far as I know, the game still has the crippling memory leak that causes load times to skyrocket. Near the end of the game I had 3 minute load times per screen, when at the beginning it was practically instant.

Also balance is atrociously fucked in every which way.

Also the kingdom system is incredibly easy to screw yourself over early and it snowballs into being incurable. And its auto play system doesnt work.

Need more advisor options
FUCK EVIL, FUCK BREVOY, and FUCK TRISTIAN

If you think the kingdom building is bad, you should have seen the pen and paper module, where one of the best builds was to fill yoru cities with nothing but garbage dumps and magic shops.

No.

>$30
>30 gigs
nah

How different is playing a female character?

-4 STR

Everyone is bisexual so nothing changes.

gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/ineffects_guide_v2/post101

One level of scaled fist is good if you have high CHA. Weapons don't matter because you have divine bond. Use it and buffs whatever weapon you're using depending on the selected options.

You're wrong retard, now sit the fuck down

Attached: Untitled.png (632x62, 6K)

dropped

>TFW there are more cuties in a fucking Paizo IP then Pillars of Eternity
Where did Obsidian go wrong?

Can't fuck Val. And some characters will reference your gender and title.

My only problem with it is that it doesn't show anything you built when you load in the area. Other than that it was needless but I didn't mind it much since it gives you a break from adventuring

Builds are important.
You need spell casters in the party for buffing allies and debuffing enemies.
Save constantly.
You might as well read guide on builds for the NPCs so that they are nor worthless.

He still mentioned it before. They just made it obvious for brainlets like you.

Which is more vital?
Preventing bloom 2.0 or swordniggers?

>being a projecting retard with 60 IQ and non-existent reading comprehension
I never complained about the swarms in any of the posts you braindead waste of oxygen

Fuck the swordniggers, they can start using their swords instead of complaining.

Realistically, the former. In terms of the game consequences, the latter.

>pulling my own culling of stratholme
glad you could make it, kesten

I need a game to play for the next 3 months; Kingmaker or Divinity OS 2?

Why not both?

desu you should play kingmaker in 3 months instead
bugs are still a problem

thanks for the heads up

I want to like the game but something about the combat just doesn't it right with me. I'm a huge fan of practically all the other CRPGs too. Is it just Pathfinder's ruleset?

which class lets me solo everything

Pally

>1 lvl monk (scaled fist)
>1 lvl sorcerer
>rest DD
>80 ac billions of attacks that do a gorillion damage bare handed
>fireball breath weapon too
>zero equipment required

this game has some pretty faceroll combos.

You can only take 10 levels of a prestige class.

10 dd and rest in sorc
retardedly strong in melee and retarded strong at spells

literally no downside. its what i used for my solo run until i quit the game because MEMORY LEAAAAAAKKKS making the game unplayable near the end.

Does the losing caster level hurt the sorc side?

Is one of them suffering from some planar birth defect that makes her lower resolution?

nope, dragon disciple gives you equivalent caster levels in sorc (or bard if you picked bard)
it doesnt give you more spells though i dont think.

>strong in melee
Not with that shitty bab, you don't.

>9 sorcerer levels and full DD levels
>not 1 level scaled fist, 1 scion, 2 paladin, 4 disciple, 4 thug and rest scion for astronomical AC, Saves, intimidation, stat boosts, evasion and sneak attack

Step up senpai.

scaled fist gives BAB scaling with charisma you silly goose.

how the fuck do you learn to do this
I dont feel satisfyied playing on normal
but trying to learn how to min max on this game is pure aspergers

at least pillars was easy to understand

pathfinderkingmaker.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Disciple#Table:_Dragon_Disciple

You lose three levels. Would still be able to cast 9th levels?

No, but the spell list in the game is lacking in the first place. You are more likely to have used 9th level slots for metamagic than actual spells

Why not just go sorc 20 and cast Form of the Dragon
it seems like DD is a meme class that gets a limited use FotD a few times a day? and some minor class features that are basically just regular spells? With a shitty bab and weird str boosts? what am I missing here, did kingmaker change it significantly?

DD exists so you can get 4 levels for stat boosts, AC boosts and wings, plus not losing spell progression. Full DD progression is more of a flavor build

Is this game actually good? How does it compare to Divinity OS2?

You don't get caster levels 1, 5, and 9 level of DD. Wings are on 9th level.

Tried looking it up and didn't see it anywhere.

Because it's only for AC and saves.

I got a level 4 spellsword.
how do I make him not suck? I feel like he doesn't contribute to combat as much as Amari or Valerie.
any tips for a melee mage?

Pillars is unironically the most casual CRPG of all time.It unironically rewards bland, boring cookie-cutter builds on higher difficulties.

So, previous poster is retarded, not that I didn't suspect after saying something as dumb as bab scaling with anything.

>spellsword

Attached: 1534396412016.png (210x260, 15K)

I wish you idiots weren't starved for actually good crpgs. Also Valerie is an insufferable cunt.

Attached: 1548483663336.jpg (294x256, 22K)

So... You get +3 BAB, 4 strength, 2 AC, and the Draconic Bloodline breath weapon? For the price of a caster level. And 4 HP from FC bonus, incidentally. And possible some other bloodline features, I think. Not as bad as in the pnp but still not that great. How is it "amazing" in melee with +3 bab total?
And as for wings... why not just cast flight when you need it?

I'm more a pnp player so you can probably understand my confusion here. Spellcaster multiclassing is generally shit because 90% of the time, whatever class features the other class gives, can be replicated by a spell from the main class, while also being more versatile in general. And because you lose caster levels which are incredibly essential. So while this isn't as bad as fighter/sorc or something, is there really anything DD can do that a 20 sorc can't? If you're about to say "fight in melee" - why is a sorc fighting in melee?

Step 1 buff yourself to the moon
Step 2 turn on arcane weapon
Step 3 touch spells

Two words:
Shocking Grasp

Do you mean sword saint? Kinetic knight?

probably means Magus

I always get stuck on the CC-sheets in Crpgs. I want to do a Lawful Evil run, but I'm a big fan of the Paladin playstyle. The lack of Anti-paladin is kind of a bummer for me.

How is the Magus anyway? They look cool, and my previous playthrough Regongar was really powerful. Thinking of trying one for an upcoming play-through.

this game was fucking mess when it launched

is it still a huge pile of shit? i keep seeing updates for it, but the reviews always go down

noe

it runs like ass and you can tell they desperately need a polishing phase for the game
content itself is pretty neat

what i dont get is, how is a magus supposed to survive encounters when you are discoragued from using armor?

cant really afford to buff myself on every trash encounter. does that makes them more suited for fighting bosses?

thats not an at will. but I can see the sense here. im having a hard time landing blows though.

magus.

>is it still a huge pile of shit?
It's playable at this point. Not nearly as broken as it was in the beginning. There are still bugs but they've come far since.

It's vastly improved.

>what i dont get is, how is a magus supposed to survive encounters when you are discoragued from using armor?
Use spells like mirror image, blur, displacement, stoneskin, etc.

do not bully kobolds

they must be purged.

Kobolds ARE cute!

I like the game, but it feels like I'm not building my characters right, because I never know when something is worth it or not. For example, dex seems to be used for the squishy characters like rogues and archers, but at the same time it offers AC so should my tanks have it too?

It sure is simple and casual
but its simplicity and openess allows you to plan ahead and create builds without it being a complicated ordeal.

You can't even see what spells you class will be able to get later on without using a wiki.

>cookie-cutter builds on higher difficulties.
i believied this to on my first time playing on path of the damned but on higher difficulties proper positioning and healing will beat out any min max team

also dont get me started on the unique weapons which are all far better than pillars

The only thing i truly like about pathfinder is the amazing classes and spells (pillars cannot compete)
but the fact that its so hard to learn to properly build for them just fucks it up for me

Like wtf do i even do with kineticist

far better in pillars*

Pillars had a neat lightning bow. I used it on my ranger.
Think it was DLC though.

I like it being a complicated ordeal to plan my build. That's half the fun of playing. If you can get by just going in blind and doing whatever you might as well not even think about "builds"

ice bow with 4 aarows was my fav till they nerfed the monk archer build

This or Pillars. Which should I get?

Use Kineticist for Popsicle Valerie!

To be fair, kineticist is kind of a contentious class in the ruleset proper, and Kingmaker didn't include some of the stronger options people tend to take with it. Still, they handled burn better than the actual rules do, so I guess it evens out.

A magus (fighter/mage hybrid) can become a dragon.
Sorcerers aren't really nerds since they don't need intelligence for their spells.

It's silly they didn't add the whip.
There's no reason to play a knight.

Kingmaker's pretty alright, you might like it. It's trickier and expects some system mastery from you, though.

are the bugs fixed yet?

Attached: 1557532713738.jpg (340x339, 45K)

Yes, it's greatly improved from launch.

Duelling sword or estoc.

Bastard sword is good base, but there's barely any magic ones in the game, so you'd be hurting for large stretches of levels.

Duelling sword has a bunch of feats that let you add dexterity to damage rather than strength, which means you only need to worry about strength for feat qualifications.

>TFW Pathfinder 2e art turns Amiri from a muscle goddess with huge sword to meth addict with regular sword.

I did. I wish there were better romance options for a hetero female character though. tristian is a fag and the orc is already taken.

Tristian IS cute!

Mostly, there's still one game ruining bug early on.

What? Show art

If i play pillars i know clearly what my class strength and weaknesses are and can look at their abilities and see carefully plan it out easily

you can never go in blind because the full list of what your character can do late game is there

Pillars on the other hand is me mostly just saying "eh this looks okay" taking it and moving on i cant even look at my late game skills in game without using the wiki

whih is retarded considering there are so many attractive spells late game

did they fix the bugs

>If I play pillars
>Pillars on the other hand

Attached: 1547351102342.jpg (737x621, 81K)

>female hetero romance

but user that's gay

Is there a limit to how many people I can bang?

pathfinder on the other hand*

Attached: 1554883931332.png (888x894, 520K)

You can't have sex with the halfling.

>steals you money
>cant even fuck her

i hate waifu faggotry but which romances are unironically the best in pathfinder and are they in your opinion any better than pillars

Attached: 1557858983585.png (770x527, 875K)

does armor ever start to look like the iconic pathfinder class sets?

>Tyranny 2 never fuckin ever
its simply not fair

Most of the gamebreaking bugs are, but there's still bugs.

short answer no

also the objectively best way to play isometric CRPGs is to solo them, aka ONE character only. summoning spells are okay as long as you dont need to micro them.

bonus points for any game that acknowledges you're solo like divine divinity.

I think you're locked into a romance once you get far enough into it.

>tyranny
barely any promotion

they fucked up
Wish we had more head strong companions like we had in that game

>Wanting a 2
Nah I'm good. They hyped the game as you being a general for an evil overloard and instead you become everyone's bitch.

Is all the DLC out yet? I don't feel like playing again until the game is complete.

All except the infinitydungeon, which is probably not that important

ur gay