When Yea Forums sees the main character is black

>when Yea Forums sees the main character is black

Attached: 41af1c60a1387e1c7f2e7ac012e5fc468eb38cb334fd86069a97d289aa160e41fb2dd941c5cfb9a2c2059a6b673e0fb3.0.j (1200x800, 51K)

They get triggered?

>when the n word gets banned

Attached: screen-shot-2019-05-13-at-17-08-55.png (767x431, 76K)

>when Yea Forums finds out a game they thought was shit is now hated by SJWs

Attached: Handschlag-2-300x200.jpg (300x200, 8K)

>main character is black

Attached: negro disgust.webm (720x300, 388K)

Predictions for next ep?

Attached: Specopsthe throne.png (1024x596, 850K)

What are these expressions trying to convey?

Lust for Nephew dick.

Obviously anger you fucking autist. Emilia’s acting was actually decent in the episode unlike last episodes and seasons. Maybe if you accosiates with people more often you could read emotions and facial experessions better.

she looks like she just witnessed someone spill a drink and she's very concerned

It’s already known, Jon kills her and bran is crowned king. Leaks came out like 4 months ago and have correctly predicted every episode so far.

The Mad Queen

Name 10 games

okay, now she just looks like she's seen a black person

>when kino's back on the menu

>this
>anger
no wonder you can't leave that basement anymore.

She'll continue down the road of senselessly thinking that if you make people think you're a fucking lunatic that'll make them not just immediately rebel and side with the yet-to-be lunatic who has a better claim to the throne than you do.

Arya will probably hit her head more. She's fucking fantastic at that.

SEVEN BELLS NED

Doesn't look like any anger I've ever seen. Looks more like fear or concern or something. And what's there to be angry about at that moment? She won at that point.

Says the autist who can’t read emotions, you’re the one with the problem incel

Disappointment

>Days Gone
>That one pixel art indie game that Xbox showed a few years ago at E3
>Every game made by THQ Nordic (has to have at least 10 shitty ones in there)
>Agony

>bran is crowned king
Why?
I guess he's the most capable to run a peaceful kingdom since he's a magic cripple I guess but how does that even happen?

GAMERS RISE UP!

Attached: 1557721938868.jpg (1280x721, 107K)

She’s angry that she has to accept their surrender instead of getting the fulfilling revenge she yearned for. That’s she snaps, she hasn’t vented all her anger yet. Pretty simple to understand if you’re not an autist

You see we live in a society....

Attached: 1557789129015.jpg (522x434, 42K)

>You love her because she's heroic and a model of female empowerment
>She kills innocent people for no reason
>"W-well I always wanted this to happen!"
Cope more

They form a consul and elect him since they thing he’s the best choice. Jon can’t be king as he broke his vows and killed him queen. He takes the black again and starts up the nights watch 2.0. Idk what they will defend the wall from since ww all dead and wildlings are on their side now

It actually is more fear than anger. The city has fallen and given up, and as she stares at the Red Keep the realization that everyone will always hate her and only obey out of fear, she finally snaps and does exactly what her father intended to do before Jamie Lannister killed him.

Imagine all the parents that named their daughter Daenerys

>normies upset Dany isn't some perfect womyn even though this event has been foreshadowed throughout the seasons

I'm willing to bet the episode's name will be Queen of Ashes, and Jon is going to have to kill her for the realm to have any chance of surviving her.

Atleast the child can just call themselves Dany. Still fucking stupid though

>(YOU) WATCHED THIS SHOW FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS

Attached: 1464043213945.jpg (883x835, 381K)

"I said the words, Sam thought again, but one of her nipples found its way between his lips. It was pink and hard and when he sucked on it her milk filled his mouth, mingling with the taste of rum, and he had never tasted anything so fine and sweet and good. If I do this I am no better than Dareon, Sam thought, but it felt too good to stop. And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast. It looked so silly standing there that he might have laughed" - George Retard Rouble Martin

Fuckyou game of thrones is garbage doo doo kaka get off my normie board oh wait..

Attached: 3161622792790429438.jpg (960x1280, 318K)

Actually the type of people who would name their kids something like that are 100% human trash so who really cares?

According to dumb and dumber looking at the red keep made he remember how her familiy was chased out of westeros and how it destroyed her life, making her angry enough to kill everything that moves on the ground. Except of course those in the red keep who were responsible for it.

What's worse, naming your kid Khaleesi, meaning, "Whore of the horse warlord"
or naming your daughter Aerith, a Japanese-ism of Earth

I don't know If this is meant to be disgust, anger, concern or anxiety. Is this what TV has devolved to?

PMS

It was election night part 2 for them.

Attached: 1557856590425.jpg (1125x1997, 218K)

leaks said jamie would kill cersei dumbass

>yfw you've never watched a single episode of GoT

Attached: 1507518889733.jpg (800x800, 82K)

>Main Character is Black
>OHNONONONONONONNOO
>Main Character is White, but with red hair
>HE'SAPUSSYTHATSRIGHTFCKINWEAK
>Character has no face, just an armor
>Lookin' good.

Attached: Capture.png (192x163, 69K)

there's one actress in the show who spent 8 seasons with a half smirk on her face looking slightly smug
She's being paid 1 million dollars an episode

im not sure why all games dont have character customization. i dont want play your pre op tranny preset.