What games have you been playing lately?

What games have you been playing lately?
Please don't tell me you've only been shitposting all this time.

Attached: 1554473805774.jpg (300x290, 43K)

Mortal Kombat 11 but the new update on pc broke the 60FPS mod which broke my desire to play this game anymore.

Attached: 71837984.gif (540x675, 18K)

I'm playing the Switch port of Diablo 3.
For the first time since i first tried the game many years ago on PC, i'm actually having fun with this game.
It feels smooth, and fun (not nearly as fun as D2, mind you, but it's pretty entertaining).
I'm convinced now that this game was specifically made with consoles in mind and that's why i could never have any fun with it back when i tried it on PC back then.

In the near future i'm gonna get:

-The CTR remake (PS4 version)
-Blaster Master Zero
-Blaster Master Zero 2
-Katana Zero
-Darkwood
-Guilty Gear Accent Core whateverthefuck re-release

Attached: 346.jpg (1600x1027, 274K)

Octopath. Will hack my switch this week

i just beat persona 5

>-Blaster Master Zero
>-Blaster Master Zero 2
Good lad.

Horn of the Abyss

All the Yea Forums Blood threads got me back to playing Build engine games. Great fun. Might start Yakuza K1 after that though I'm still a bit burned out after 0.

Attached: 1502066335048.jpg (209x250, 4K)

i have been, im sorry
i want to work on my game but i have really bad vertigo

Attached: 1526859571467.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

Bloodborne after owning it for 2 years but giving up before I even unlocked the checkpoint.
Once I learned to tuff through it, I'm really loving this game. I already beat cleric beast, father gascoween, and the blood starved beast (surprisingly easy)
Did some grinding for ludwig's blade and some new armor because it looks cool.
Haven't been playing much lately though since exams suck.

Attached: 1557067290625.jpg (1250x900, 230K)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag, pretty good shit, one of the best BAMHAM games that i played, lot of shit to do and the story is pretty decent so far ,i played AC1 before but i got bored pretty fast, so this is like my first AC game

Attached: 1BD56A33-EC0F-4F7E-9C9E-1598CBED8830.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Heroes of the storm
Botw
Shadow of the colossus

Smash, mainly Smash.

Pathetic, why are you opening up to an obvious bait thread? This is obviously a ploy used by Yea Forums's sponsors to obtain personal information of innocent anons.

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (625x626, 24K)

Minecraft. Used to hate it and haven't touched it in years but they apparently added a bunch of shit like horses, aquatic animals, equipment stats, etc that wasn't there last time I played and it's been a blast

risk of rain 2

Rotating between:
Bloodborne
SMITE
Dragons Dogma
BSB is easy as fuck. Just dodge left. He's only annoying if you're dealing low damage and then manage to run out antidotes and die to poison.

Oh left? I just walked to his right when he started to attack, got some axe hits in, rinse and repeat.

The suffering

>paying for early access

Attached: Brainlet time.jpg (640x723, 37K)

Didn't like Shadow of the Colossus, but I'm finding this excellent. Trico is absolutely incredible.

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 3.43M)

i gots moneys

Fallout: New Vegas on 360. I forgot how fun this game is. I'm thinking of picking up FighterZ but I'm not sure if it's worth the 40 shekels.

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 220K)

I'm practicing Melee tech skill right now

the ending is amazing stick with it

I will. I get the feeling it's gonna be soul-crushingly depressing though.

luckily for you I already bit the bullet, its an ok-ish game, if you are a fan of 2d fighting games and you are ok with a stale meta, then go for it, otherwise dont buy it, its the right game just for the right audience

Attached: be happy.jpg (750x548, 70K)

I'm currently crushing my way through grim dawn, game is fun as shit

Attached: mamimi.jpg (1257x944, 88K)

Well I got a desk mic today and I did a test stream with it plugged into my audio interface whilst having my streaming box stream my Switch.
Its actually pretty hard to set it up right. Filters can be as much a bust as a boon. I messed up a bit by being either too far away from the mic, or just not increasing the volume of it enough. (Probably need to apply an amplify filter)
I played Pocket Rumble, Thunder force IV and Horizon Chase Turbo for an hour and a half. I had work today so I was already pretty tired.
I was testing it out with a stream because I also have other plans for the mic.
Get it right this time and then its ready to go later on much quicker.

League of legends. A lot of what Yea Forums says about it is right but I find it a fun game nonwithstanding. I put off trying it for a long time because I already played Dota so I thought it would just be the same shit but worse, but I was pleasantly surprised upon trying it and its been my go to ever since my roomate dropped out and took the TV with him.

Just got my wife into portal.

Beat the first one last week and about half way into part 2

postal 2. rage 2 is next on the list, but im waiting for the repack

MtG Arena, Satisfactory, and DCSS

I'm getting tired of Risk of Rain 2. I've been playing Mordhau, and occasionally Smash. I really need something fun and exciting to play; like a good MMO to sink my hours into. But nothing is good and WoW classic is going to be shitty too.

learning SS13. fun game, the metaclubbers piss me off though

Recently finished Antichamber and Bloodlines, onto D:OS2. God that game is overwhelming but in the best way possible, loved the first one.

Still having a ton of fun with KH3 critical mode

Having a blast with dragons dogma on the switch. I'm afraid I may be going too slow and getting over-leveled. Are there any difficulty spikes? How long is an average playthrough?

>dragons dogma
is that the game where you end being gay for the weird manlet shopkeeper?

I'm playing a cool platformer currently 4 areas beaten out of 6

Attached: 1538776777401.png (800x608, 117K)

You sleep with whoever you interacted with the most.
So obviously you get the mechants, etc.
Or something like that, there's some weird algorithm going on that doesn't quite work like it's supposed to and i'm convinced the devs just left it as it is for shit and giggles.

Anybody play Rogue Aces? It was free like 2 months ago with PS Plus. It’s fucking incredible. It reminds me of a Neo Geo arcade game from the future. It’s so good, and there’s not much talk about it online.

The Witcher 3
Ace Attorney Trilogy HD
Modern Warfare Trilogy

Thanks for asking

No, thank you.

Thank you.
And thank you for hulkamania.

Attached: 364.jpg (645x369, 40K)

Minecraft and Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries
Arma 3
the usual

Attached: f06b70ff-794a-4d09-9fc7-81506887a417.jpg (1280x960, 190K)

Final Fantasy X-2 and Path of Exile Flashback league,

Attached: lolinginjap.jpg (773x937, 45K)

>Ace Attorney Trilogy HD

Do you like the updated graphics? Lots of people prefer the ugly AF GBA sprites for some dumb reason.

Recently beat the Capra Demon in Dark Souls and Evil Jessica in Dragon Quest VIII. Both really fun.

just a bunch of edgy teenagers trying to be flakes because muh old school

Zero-k pretty much exclusively.

Yeah strafing in general can work. Newfriends can have trouble with strafing because they can't judge the "safe" distance well enough to not get hit then panic dodge until they get hit right after a dodge and take double damage.
>tfw thinking of picking up vermintide 2, persona 5 and jump force
>dont know if ill like playing jump force enough, it's still 60 fucking dollars
>want to wait for royal to be released
>same jump force problem with vermintide 2
iirc merchants and innkeepers don't have their affinities raised by idol/buying/sleeping as much as it originally was. If you're concerned with getting someone you don't want then wait to max your romance target's affinity until right before the last fight. Your beloved will be the person with the highest affinity/the person whose affinity was maxed last.

>Newfriends can have trouble with strafing because they can't judge the "safe" distance well enough to not get hit then panic dodge until they get hit right after a dodge and take double damage.
Yeah. That's what I end up doing a lot. Most of the time if I do get hit I try to dodge toward them since that usually seems to be the safest place to go, and sometimes I can even get a hit in as well.

F:NV but only recently fixed it to work on my piece of shit laptop.

Attached: 771.gif (360x360, 3.99M)

>dodge towards them
Yup, that's one way to trivialize a lot of the big bosses. Paarl is one, you can dodge in, smack his legs/arms/head and run away before he can counter.

Stellar Wanderer, and Evertale.

Just moved in to a new place, and I don't feel like going for a deeper experience, just want to relax and have cozy space adventures.
Even played the game while listening to Saira's radio tracks. Pretending I'm a space trucker floating lazily through the stars with a load of Cargo waiting to be sold is really chill, especially with some nice ambient, jazz, blues or trip-hop music.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-21-20-12.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Ys VIII and Tetris 99